- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's part III!!! Enjoy!

Part III

“I think we should bring this party back to my place,” Charlotte offered. Michelle instantly agreed, since it was right up the block. They decided that the best place to transport Alex would be in one of their shoes. Of course they each wanted to carry him, so they tried each shoe to determine which was best. First Charlotte tried her flip-flop with Alex holding onto the thong that goes between the first and second toes. She began to walk around. Alex wasn’t crushed completely on the first step but as her foot was moving towards the next step he accidentally lost his grip of the thong and was half-way through turning to face Charlotte’s foot, when the sole of the flip flop came up from behind and smashed him painfully into her heel just before it came down for the step. His back bent backwards as countless tons of Charlotte mangled and smeared Alex beneath her heel. She took a few more steps, crushing him more and more until he fell out of her sandal.

“I don’t think that’s going to work. He fell out!” Charlotte said disappointingly. “That’s one more you got to make up to me slave. Seeing as how you’ll be traveling with Michelle.” Alex barely heard what she said when suddenly Michelle’s foot came down on him as if she were trying to kill a bug, twisting and smearing with her full weight so that Alex was stuck to her foot. She then lifted her foot and put her sandal on redoing the straps. She shook her foot around, testing the fit. “He’s a little loose in there, maybe we should grow him to the size of my foot.” Charlotte agreed. Alex’s prison under Michelle’s beautiful foot became even tighter and harder to breathe as she walked around the room. “Perfect.” With that, Michelle and Charlotte put on their clothes, grabbed their beer, and left through the same door they came.           

The walk was a nightmare for Alex, who was beginning to see the downside of being constantly crushed and tortured. It seemed strange to him that he would feel stronger after each “treat,” but that also seemed to reset itself with his size. The smaller he was, he was more durable and the faster he’d recover. This was confirmed, as before, Charlotte’s walking didn’t completely crush him at first, but now, being bigger and in Michelle’s sandal, he was being crushed to near death, over and over again, barely recovering at all with each step. What’s worse was that it was extremely humid out causing Michelle’s foot to sweat a lot, making the poignant yet enjoyable scent from her lotion to a disgusting musty scent that became his entire world. He learned to breathe on the up-step, but every down-step he would be forced to swallow some of her foot sweat while getting no air and being crushed by her massive foot. It seems the initial appeal was wearing off, but Alex was still hopelessly aroused by it all.

When they arrived, they went right to Charlotte’s room. “You know, I was thinking, it’s a lot of fun when he’s tiny,” Michelle began, “but we should grow him too like one or two feet. That way both of us can play with him, and he’ll still be helpless.” Alex heard this as we was callously dropped on the hard wood floor, and began recovering from the trip. After a few minutes of them talking, Alex picked himself up and almost vomited at his smell. Charlotte bent down and sniffed at him, “Whew, he really smells. What did your feet do to him?” Charlotte exclaimed.

“I call it Eau De Michelle. Aw, look he likes it! That’s so sweet; he enjoys the smell of our feet that much. We should put on some pumps, he won’t know what to do with himself, and our feet will get so sweaty.” Michelle replied amid laughter. They walked to the closet and picked out two pairs of pumps. Alex watched them both approach him, two goddesses with heels on that emphasized the curve of their arches. He couldn’t even comprehend how sexy it was to him. He immediately dropped to his knees and instinctively started masturbating. “HAHA LOOK AT HIM! He’s jerking it!” Charlotte exclaimed. They laughed hysterically for about a minute as he continued to pleasure himself, teasing him with their beautiful feet. Finally, Charlotte moved her pump towards Alex, knocking him down with the toe section. “You’re being quite rude, little slave. We can’t have you jerking it without our permission.” Michelle blurted. “I have an idea, I’m getting kinda hungry, so we’ll go eat real quick, but in the meanwhile lets shrink him down smaller than he ever was. That way he cant get anywhere by the time we get back.” Charlotte offered. “Good idea! I’m starved! Plus I can’t wait to see this little guy the size of an ant. Or smaller.” Michelle replied.

            With that Alex began to shrink and shrink, smaller than ever, exposed on the light hardwood floor. Charlotte and Michelle’s feet expanded in every conceivable direction. He couldn’t see over the toe of Charlotte’s pumps in front of him. Too big, Too Big TOO BIG Alex thought inside his head. They were beyond colossal now. Charlotte took the foot in front of him out of the pump, already smelling the sweat due to the lack of air conditioning in her house. Alex saw all this happen and froze in his position. Charlotte could barely see him, but could sense where he was somehow. She put her feet directly in front of him. Her toes were like five-story buildings to Alex. At this point he broke down, the scale was so unimaginable to him that his mind could barely cope as his he literally began to choke on her colossal foot’s sweaty scent. A low rumbling came from above that Alex could barely understand, but made out, “be back in a few.” Charlotte put her foot back in its pump and they went to the kitchen to get some food.

While rummaging through the pantry, Michelle saw some bread and chili and had a wicked idea. She gave Charlotte a piece of bread and a few spoonfuls of chili and put them in each of her pumps. She could already feel it mixing with the sweat inside her heels, laughing more and more and they stuck their feet back in their shoes in order to prepare Alex’s snack. “Wait, how is he going to eat all this,” Charlotte asked as they started to walk around to really grind the food into her sweaty feet. “Well if we grow him like I said earlier he should be able to fit it all.”

They ate their snack while walking around the house. Successfully pasting the food in the pumps to her bare soles and the insoles of the shoes. After about a half hour, they went back to Charlotte’s room to grow Alex to a size where he can enjoy his meal. As soon as they entered the room he began to grow, stopping at around a foot and a half. Alex felt better about this height, though he could still smell their feet from inside the pumps; at least it wasn’t choking him anymore, now it only made him gag a little. Alex stood up, reaching knee-height on the two beauties. It felt great to be so big, comparatively. I wonder how durable I am at this size, Alex thought. Michelle, as if reading his mind brought her foot on top of him, knocking him down. The heel of her pump made contact with his groin and the tip of the toe section his face. “Perfect,” Michelle said, and slowly put more of her weight on him. The pain Alex felt now was much worse than before, even when he was only nine inches. It seemed he couldn’t take as much pain as he could before.  His genitals had been crushed immediately, causing a piercing cry to escape from Alex. To stop this, Michelle instantly put all her weight on him. She felt his entire head pop through the sole under her toes and lifted her foot to see the damage. “Well that shut him up.” Michelle joked.

It took a lot longer for Alex to recover at this size. Usually he would be fully recovered in a minute or so, but they waited a good ten minutes before he even started to twitch. Finally, Alex was almost fully recovered, except his genitals, which were still a bloody pancake. Michelle saw his crushed and mangled scrotum and sack, and kicked Alex lightly. He knew this couldn’t be good, he felt terrible and weak now, nothing compared to when he was smaller and surprisingly stronger. She pinned his arm down now and skewered his already crushed genitals with her heel again, this time sliding her heel away from him, severing them from his body; the pain that much more horrible because of his increased size.

Charlotte and Michelle noticed this lack of durability and took it as added fun. “I guess different sizes have their perks,” Charlotte observed. Michelle stepped off Alex and gave Charlotte a look, silently communicating with her. They decided to wait longer before giving Alex his meal. Instead, Michelle kicked Alex, hard towards Charlotte. She caught him with the toe section of her pump, and looked at Michelle smiling. They found a new game. The kick however had broken Alex’s spine, making him completely limp and at their mercy. Seeing as how Michelle had already taken his genitals from him, Charlotte decided to add a new rule to the game. She took her right pump and pinned Alex’s right arm under it, waiting only a second before increasing the pressure on it, pulverizing all of the bones completely. He had just enough time to scream as Charlotte’s high heel kicked him back to Michelle, who now, understanding the new rule, stopped him with her pump, crushed his leg, and kicked him back to Charlotte. After each limb was crushed, they then severed it from his body. It was quite easy especially due to the hardwood floor and the hard soles of their pumps. When there was nothing left to sever, they would just keep kicking him back in forth until his limbs grew back and then repeat the entire process. They continued this for about an hour and a half, re-crushing each limb while still healing and then callously kicking him back and forth like a ragdoll.

This had become quite the exercise for Michelle and Charlotte; they had sweat through their clothes completely. They gave Alex the chance to recover as Michelle rested her foot on his relatively puny form. It was time for his meal.

They could not stop giggling as Michelle lifted her foot off of him and asked, “Oh baby, I bet you’re so hungry after all this.” Alex didn’t know what to expect at this point. Since he became shrunken he’s known nothing but absolute torture, even if he liked it. He still found himself aroused, but he started to be disgusted by it all and felt an absolute shame for the betrayal of his own body to these gigantic goddesses and the power they have over him. Maybe they got tired of it, remembered that he was their friend and were finally helping him. For once, he wanted no more of their feet. He even had his member under control now.

“Yes, please. I’m really starving.” He said politely. They had wicked smiles on their faces. “Well, you earned it, little guy, I hope you like it. We’ve been preparing it for a long time, so you better appreciate it.” Charlotte said laughing almost maniacally. “Come to our feet, my little slave.” He did not want to, seeing as how he had control of his member for once and the smell was stuck in his throat even at his current distance. “NOW.” Charlotte commanded in that same firm yet tender tone. He limped over to Charlotte’s feet, as his leg wasn’t totally healed yet.

“Kiss my shoe, and thank us.” She said. Alex bent down and kissed the toe of her shoe and said, “Thank you my goddesses for allowing me to worship your feet and for the meal.” “You want it, you got it. By the way we made a lot so you’ll have plenty of leftovers.”

With that Charlotte began to take out her right foot from its pump. Alex was confused at first before understanding came in a bout of horror and nausea. Charlotte’s foot had sweat so much that the bread was not only caked and pasted to the bottom of her sole, but it mixed with the salty sweat causing it to partially liquefy into a gooey mush. It was squished deep into and in between her toes, the disgusting mush even found its way under her toenails.

“Better start eating while it’s still nice and hot,” Michelle teased, “And you better clean that entire foot. It’s only fair that you do the cleaning since we did the cooking.” They both laughed, causing some bits of the mush that had been stewing in that sweat soaked pump to fall on the floor in front of Alex. He looked at it with disgust. But he was so hungry. “Hey you better lick that up, I don’t want mice or anything.” Charlotte commanded. With extreme reluctance, and yes, even arousal, Alex kneeled down and licked the sweaty foot-mush off of the floor in front of their feet.

Charlotte wiggled her toes in front of Alex’s face to signify he should start his meal. He reluctantly approached her foot and timidly attempted to lick it without vomiting. She thought he was going too slow and lowered her foot; shoving his face into the disgusting mush that caked the underside of her toes. Suffocating, Alex instinctively began eating and swallowing the liquefied bread as an act of survival. Charlotte noticed what how well her encouragement worked, whenever he would start to slow down, she would lower whatever part of her foot he was eating off to motivate him. It was a slow process, but eventually he finished all of the sweat-drenched bread that was pasted to Charlotte’s foot, he even scraped his teeth under each of her toenails to swallow what bread and dirt had accumulated. “Good job, slave, now how about some home-made chili? I added some secret spices just for you.” She said seductively as she pulled her other foot out of the pump.

The chili was about as bad as the bread, but he knew he must oblige his goddess. He went in determined to finish quickly. They noticed; however, Alex was unaware of the further tasks that would await him. As he completed Charlotte’s left foot he stomach was more than full. Alex plopped down in front of her feet and sighed. “Aw, he looks full,” Michelle cooed while swaying her feet.

Charlotte’s bare feet were wiggling and writing on the dirty hardwood floor. They were still sticky from the bread-sweat residue, which caused an adhesion of all the dirt from the floor to go on her foot. “I’m gonna put on a movie, our slave has some work to do, but there’s no reason why we should be bored on his account,” Charlotte said. With that she got up and walked downstairs to get a movie. Clearly this was just a way to get her foot dirtier. Alex could see right through it. When she came back, she put the movie in, but didn’t start it. “Now, since you ate the meal I cooked specially for you, it’s your job to do the cleaning. But I see that you are very tired so I’ll help you out.” Charlotte looked at Michelle as they nodded together, silently wishing Alex to shrink down to two inches. He had grown accustomed to his increased size and watching the two giantesses grow suddenly bigger and even more over-powering caused him to panic. He could see the dirt on Charlotte’s monstrously terrifying, yet still beautiful feet.

One huge foot lifted as she placed it on her knee, her sole facing up. Charlotte then picked up Alex and proceeded to use him as a tiny sponge to clean her feet. She scraped him up and down her sole, the dirt digging into him. “Lick!” She commanded, and he stuck out his tongue, tasting and swallowing all the dirt and stickiness that had accumulated. Again and again she would scrape him down the length of her sole until it was totally clean. She then stuck his head in between each of her toes to clean when she was finished with the sole. Alex’s stomach had long since filled, so much of the dirt and grime just accumulated into every opening and crevice his face could allow. There was even grime and dirt under his eyelids making each blink terribly painful. Even though he wanted no more, and would be happy if he never saw another foot again in his life, his body betrayed him, his member becoming erect. He was sickened with himself. Yet he couldn’t help his attraction. At this point, his mind would only bring him terror and pain when he looked or even thought about their feet. This conflict inside Alex became more and more apparent to these beautiful goddesses that towered before him.  Charlotte loved it. “Ooh, looks like you enjoyed that even more than I did. Don’t worry, baby, you have a whole other foot to clean. She now put her other foot on her knee and switched hands, continuing Alex’s torture and his regretful pleasure.

Once finished, she brought him to the bathroom and cleaned him off. Alex was totally defeated now. All he could do was hope beyond hope for mercy or death. Neither of which he would have. Charlotte brought her pumps with her, and when Alex was clean, she used him once again as a sponge to clean out both pumps of the sticky food goo. She could tell that his pleasure from the situation lessened more and more as hers was at a plateau if not increasing due to his growing unwilling attitude.

“Michelle! How about a shower?” Charlotte called out. Michelle came into the bathroom and they stripped off their clothes. Alex was on the counter watching all this and of course got quite excited. As he hoped he would shower with them, he suddenly remembered his situation, and where he’d be in that small cramped shower. Michelle picked him up dropped him on the floor in front of her feet. They were literally drenched in sweat, “I know how much you love them,” she said to Alex, splaying her toes and arching her foot nearly on top of him, which caused the stench from her feet to completely overpower him, sending him to his knees coughing and gagging. This caused a giggle to escape from Michelle.

“Such a good little slave, I don’t even need to tell you to bow.” Michelle slowly lowered her hot perspiring foot closer to Alex, which caused a new bout of coughing, as her scent seemed to rob the air from him. Michelle grabbed him with her toes by his arm completely crushing it and threw him into the shower as Charlotte and her stepped in around him and turned on the water.

As is expected, the water was cold at first, causing the two beautiful girls to giggle and jump a little. However, for the tiny being between their feet, he nearly drowned as their feet pounded him into the shower floor over and over again. The water warmed up and Michelle pinned Alex down under her big toe. The water was waist high and the current too rapid for him to stand on his own, so she would let go and watch him go with the current then trapping him under her toe again, drowning him.

Michelle removed her toe as Alex recovered quickly from his injuries. “Thank god I’m so small again,” he silently thought to himself. For the moment Charlotte and Michelle seemed to forget about him as me maneuvers to the wall of the shower for safety. Finally, he has a moment with his thoughts. Alex looked at the two nude goddesses before him as they cleaned each other. His eyes traveled down, and for the first time, his body did not betray him. It seems that Michelle’s horrid sweat scent and scraping the disgusting chili and bread saturated with dirt from both of Charlotte’s feet, he actually didn’t sport an erection. Alex silently thanked his body for finally being on the same page as his mind.

The water stopped suddenly as the two beautiful giantesses stepped over Alex and outside the shower. They dry themselves off while Alex is still relishing in his mental and physical contiguity when he caught himself staring at them in a daze. He cursed himself for an attraction he had no hope of controlling. His disgust with himself and with these two insanely attractive girls’ feet approached an all time high.

Alex closed his eyes, felt slightly dizzy, and plopped down. He opened his eyes again and seemed to have grown to about four inches and was sitting in front of both pairs of their feet. “You know Alex,” Michelle began, “it’s starting to get a little weird just how much you enjoy our feet. I mean, we went out on a limb for you here and you’ve showed us how obsessive and disgusting you can be. I’m starting to think that we shouldn’t associate ourselves with such a perv. But since it seems like this is the only thing you’re actually good for, maybe we should just keep you like this.”

            Alex’s eyes went wide as tears began to well up in his eyes. A look of total defeat was on him. Michelle reveled in this, but Charlotte had a different reaction, there was something there that wasn’t before. She had begun to feel bad for him; he had been courageous in telling them his desires. However, once they dwarfed him in size, she totally lost sight of his humanity. Charlotte began to feel ashamed and pitied this tiny defeated man sitting in front of her feet. It didn’t seem like Michelle was feeling the same way, so she had to quash this part of her for now. She spoke in a commanding tone:

            “Michelle does have a point. And since you seem to love our feet so much, why don’t you finish drying them for us?” She smiled as she wiggled her toes and moved them toward her tiny man. Alex backed away but she grabbed him and began rubbing her feet against each other, even pushing his head into the crevices of her toes to dry up the remaining moisture. Once she had finished she plopped him down in front of Michelle’s anticipating toes, which grabbed him immediately. Unfortunately, the humidity had not gone down at all, and the lack of air conditioning in Charlotte’s house on top of just getting out of a hot shower caused Michelle’s feet to become sweaty and cold against the tile. Alex inhaled and was reminded of the terrible odor from before causing him to gag. “Aww look, he likes the smell so much he’s inhaling as much as possible. Sick little freak. After all we’ve done, you still relish everything about them, don’t you? Well, I’ve decided to let you wait for us in Charlotte’s pump that I was just wearing. Oh, and I’ll shrink you down to an inch so you can really enjoy it. You can thank me later.” With that she shrunk him down and dumped him inside the pump that she’d sweat so much in, on top of years of use from Charlotte.

            Alex immediately vomited a little in his mouth, but so much was his fear of Michelle’s wrath, since everything up till now had been her just having fun. So he swallowed it back down and tried to assimilate to the smell as best he could. The entire insole was saturated with sweat and moisture. It was so dense around him that it made the air thick and extremely difficult to breathe.

            He waited for what seemed a long time before he felt any movement around him. Dizzy from the thick atmosphere of sweat and foot, he barely noticed Michelle putting her foot into the high heel until all the light had vanished from the pump.