- Text Size +
RB GOLD

by

BBL


part 1

“Justin , man Im telling you she is a real honey you will just cream yourself when you set eyes on her “
My best friend Dave had a tendency to over exaggerate especially when it came to describing girls in this case a girl he had seen at the local mall and who he was trying to convince me was my dream girl.
“Ok , so is she a blonde?” I played along and necked back my beer casually.
“Yup a natural , long blonde hair” he grinned.
“and her body?”
“Oh sweet, she has killer curves from what I could see , looked like you could park you bike in-between them! Im not kidding it took me a few minutes to stop staring at them! Tina was giving me an earful for the next hour”
Dave knew my tastes in women and I was beginning to think this was a too good to be true outline and a real wind up.
“Look Im telling you Justin mate, you wont be disappointed she is one hot babe and man face it you’ve not been out with a girl for nearly a year since you broke with Tanya, come on give it a go”
I smiled he was right I had been a bit of a social hermit since Tanya left the area and we lost contact and since I hadn’t met a girl that could rival Tanya I sadly took to crawling around the web to satisfy myself.
“Ok big question is she tall?”
Dave smirked
“ I knew you would ask that you amazon loving pervert “
He gave me a cocky look as if to say that if she did conform to my love of taller women he knew had me hooked.
“Justin lets just say she would put Tanya in the shade”
“Dave are you for real man?”
I had to admit he had me very intrigued now hitting all my buttons , I had owned up to Dave a few months back about my love for very tall women when he was borrowing my lap top for college and I forgot to erase some recent images off my hard disk of some tall busty babes and some giantess material. He found it kind of amusing as Im six foot tall and women taller than me are very hard to come by. But he didn’t quite get the giantess fascination and just found it fun to rib me about it now and again. But as a good mate since child hood he wanted me to find a new girl genuinely and must have thought I was becoming a bit of a sad case having been single so long.
“Just go down to the mall and see if you can ask her out that’s all Im asking Justin then perhaps we can go out in a foursome sometime and you can stop pulling your chain over those weird giant woman web sites you’ve gotten into”
I chose not to rise to him bringing up my fantasy , boy did I kick myself for not thinking to check my pc that day.
“Look Dave if she is half the girl you describe she has probably got guys falling all over her and she has probably got a man for sure”
“She’s single Ive checked but the longer you leave it buddy…”
“What do you mean you’ve checked?”
“I spotted her when I was shopping with Tina. Tina told me that this girl is new to this area she started the same all girls school with Tina last week and she had to show her around and all. Oh and she said her family owns that shop in the mall, you know the chain of Jewellers RB Gold, so daddy must be loaded as well”
I had heard of RB Gold they produced some of the finest jewellery ever according to my step mother but at a hefty price.
“Whats her name?”
“Lucy and she already knows a little about you my good man so Tina has kind of broken the ice for ya . What more could you want..”
He grinned and gulped back his beer satisfied that he had backed me into a corner with an offer I couldn’t refuse. Sometimes he knew me to well. I felt a little uneasy now. I knew Tina and Dave wanted me to get back on the social ladder but I didn’t like the thought of them speaking to some strange girl about me.
“broken the ice , jesus Dave what has Tina been saying about me that Im some sort of looser that hasn’t had a date for months and needs fixing up..”
I sounded a little off although I knew they both meant well.
“Its cool Justin “
He put his hand on my shoulder as we downed the remainder of our cold beers
“seems this Lucy is into the sci fi flicks in a big way , much like you. She likes to see the big block busters and Tina happened to tell her that you’ve been on about seeing that Megazoid movie for the last few weeks and she said she would tell you to drop by the shop and perhaps you could take her. So you see it couldn’t be easier.”
I half smiled not sure if I liked this blind date business but a tall well racked blonde into my kind of movies it did sound appealing.
“Look Im not foolin you she is a hotty and I know every dam girl in college has the hots for you , you handsome **** so Ive no doubts you can pull her”
Our conversation continued for another beers duration and then Dave left having talked me into meeting this girl.

Later that afternoon with doubts fresh in my mind I walked down to the mall Dave’s descriptions still active in my thoughts. He was right that I did have a lot of girls at the college I attended part time who hung around me constantly. I was pretty fit and had a good physique but to be honest despite not having to try hard to get girls attentions I didn’t find any of them that interesting. Since going out with Tanya my ex who was a natural 5 foot 11 inches tall I had been spoilt and shorter girls didn’t seem to make the grade anymore. What I really desired was a girl who was taller than me that would be something but most of the girls who were that tall seemed to be either exceedingly plain or built like wrestlers which didn’t turn me on. Don’t get me wrong Im not just into physical appearances but hell that’s what revs your engine initially.
I decided that strutting in the shop and saying “hey you must be Lucy fancy checking out Megazoid at the multiplex with me?” was a non starter and could be awkward for us both. So I thought to ease introductions I would ask to look at some of their products , in any case my step sister was 16 soon so I could do with getting her something special. With my mind set I checked my appearance in an electrical shop window as I passed by. I was dressed pretty casual in Jeans a t-shirt and trainers and I decided I would pass inspection , I laughed at myself and how serious I was taking all this , knowing Dave this girl was probably very plain it made me wonder sometimes how he ever ended up with a good looking girl like Tina.
I walked into RB Golds and it was a pretty large designer shop with very plush fixtures and fittings. There seemed to be a lot of staff around behind various counters all very much tied up with customers and so I browsed around a few glass cabinet displays killing time whilst I tried to work out which one was this Lucy. I must admit the products were first rate beautiful rings and necklaces with such intricate patterns and shapes upon the gold, infact one of the rings there looked like a plain wedding style band but the plaque beside it informed it had a miniature inscription of the standard wedding vows engraved into its surface, what workmanship I thought and attention to detail it was no wonder this place was expensive. I walked up to a cabinet full of dolls in the corner which looked a little out of place until I saw that these Barbie dolls had been dressed in the most fantastic clothes I had ever seen on a mere doll, designer clothes perfect in every detail and with real jewellery upon them , even gem stones in the tiny tiara’s some of them wore sparkling away it was incredible that so much detail could be put into jewellery this tiny.
“Wonderful arent they” a voice addressed me from behind I turned to see a middle aged woman with dark hair wearing a blue suit hovering aside me gauging my interest on the display.
“Yes very intricate”
“Are you looking to buy a gift? Maybe for a girl your mother..?”
She probed presumably assessing me for sales potential or if I was timewaster. I guess that my jeans seemed a little out of place here.
“Actually its my sisters sixteenth next week how much are these?”
“Oh you will need to speak to the Managers daughter she actually creates these you know.. Lucy customer!”
She yelled out behind the scenes of the shop beckoning the mysterious Lucy to appear. No one came for a minute or so and I continued to look at the dolls trying to select one for Abbie. It was then I smelt a lovely perfume fall around me and the sweetest of voices offered
“Do you like what you see?”
I turned to look at the chin of a very beautiful girl. I then found myself looking up into some large gorgeous blue eyes framed by a mass of wavy long blonde hair.
“err , err yeh very much so”
I stuttered and felt myself flush up red what was wrong with me it was only a girl. No actually it wasn’t it was a very tall beautiful girl. I swallowed a little and then stood up tall as I could , but boy she was tall I didn’t seem to bring down the gap between us and I was definitely looking up at her! My eyes only came level to her thick full lips , lips that would make you think they had been crafted with that collagen stuff to make them so pouty but somehow you could tell these were natural.
“Im looking for a present for my sisters sixteenth and thought these dolls of yours look great Im Justin by the way and you must be”
“Lucy”
her heavenly voice broke again
“pleased to meet you Tina’s told me all about you”
I tried not to frown.
“Really? She and Dave can exaggerate sometimes so don’t believe everything she told you”
I smiled.
“Actually her description of you was pretty spot on im pleasantly surprised”
She reflected my smile bringing a mouth full of perfect pearly whites into view. Her smiled melted me she was so hot Dave wasn’t kidding at all.
“Anything take your fancy?”
She asked and sauntered past me to towards the display cabinet bending down to unlock its sliding glass front. Her body was unreal, from what I could see she was wearing a smart blue trouser suit and I could easily tell she had very long legs because she had practically no heel worth mentioning upon the court style shoes she wore. I noticed looking at her from behind like this that she had a nice firm looking rear as well and such a lovely shape cut in those trousers. Her long blonde hair trailed down the back of the short suit jacket she wore, this was simply a stunning girl for once Dave had scored top marks. I peered into the cabinet I had to select one of the dolls I didn’t care about the expense it was worth it to be in the company of this beautiful creature before me.
“How about the one in the ball gown”
“Ah Cinderella good choice you know they are real crystal shoes she is wearing I finished her outfit last week”
I watched Lucy stand up and reach into the cupboard for the doll and she turned to hand the figure to me. It was a moment I wont forget seeing this tall gorgeous blonde holding a 12 inch doll in her hand. Her lovely clear long and perfectly manicured nails delicately clasping this figure. I only wish it had been a male doll and my vision would have been complete. I knew then this was an image I would conjure up in a moment of hand relief at home, god I was getting sad I thought.
Again I was confronting her once more as she presented the doll and I noted her jacket was gapping a little and I could see that there definitely was some major activity that was defining her jackets shape, but alas no cleavage or real appreciation of what lay beneath could be gauged.
“Thanks”
I studied the doll
“its exquisite “
I remarked bringing a big smile to Lucy’s face again
“Like its creator”
I added and again found myself colouring up a little. Lucy batted her long eyelashes and produced an even wider smile to my additional compliment.
“You have good taste Justin, I can see we are going to get along”
I couldn’t believe this girl was still at school with Tina she seemed so mature for a sixteen or seventeen year old. The way she spoke and acted she seemed quite sophisticated.
“How much is it?”
“Normally it retails for 700 pounds they are real diamonds in her little tiara there and that’s a silk dress she’s wearing”
“wow” I gulped not wanting to appear a cheap skate but hell I only had a part time job working for my father and that was a little steep for my current means step sisters 16th or not. Lucy had seen the tell tale signs in my eyes that I couldn’t afford the price and she began to address this to ease my discomfort.
“Listen I tell you what because you taking me to see Megazoid tomorrow night and because your cute….”
she smiled and Im sure she coloured up a bit as she said it
“ …..Ill let you have it for Ł 500 interest free if you like or Ł450 cash”
I smiled, she was so forward and did she just refer to me as cute ? My date was on and I didn’t even have to go through the anxious will she go out with me or wont she phase I was elated. This girl could have sold me anything.
“Great then Ill take it interest free you’ve got yourself a sale Lucy”
“And you’ve got yourself a date”
She grinned and took the doll and began wrapping it up in an elaborate fashion and sorting out the paperwork. We chatted as she did so and I learnt that she lived in one of the big houses on Kirtland Street and arranged to meet her at seven o’clock the very next evening which was Friday night. She seemed pretty enthusiastic the vibes felt really warm between us and I stepped out of the shop hardly touching the ground below me. As I turned before leaving the window display I had to take a reality check last glance at her through the glass into the shop floor. I was glad I did because Lucy had gone straight into another sale with a customer who happened to be pretty short. This middle aged guy was stood before her at the same dolls cabinet and she made him look like a kid in comparison to her leggy frame. I took a mental snap shot of this scene and strolled home wondering what his perspective would have been towered over by such a gorgeous girl like that , it also fired the question just how tall was she?
Part 2

That evening Dave and Tina popped in to see me as they were walking to the local pub their curiosity of how I faired was getting the better of them.
“Hey guys”
I let them in the house and we sat in the kitchen as I fixed them a drink whilst my parents were dominating the living room. God I wish I could afford a place of my own but on the money I earned with my fathers business that wasn’t going to happen for a long time.
“So did you go and check her out?”
Dave questioned eager for my response as Tina elbowed him for the way he came out and asked me so bluntly.
“sure did”
I smiled like the Cheshire cat
“I told you she was a babe didn’t I?”
he blurted out and then realised he was with Tina who gave him a quick checking glance.
“She is extremely pretty “
Tina added
“and god her legs that girls got long legs up to her arm pits I’dd kill to have legs like that”
“I wouldn’t know she was wearing trousers”
I tried to act cool but even talking about Lucy had me energised
“but yeh she is very attractive “
“and…”
Dave prompted
“and we are going out tomorrow infact”
“You smooth dude put it there!”
Dave shook my hand but I felt his congratulations wasn’t deserved I hadnt even begun to try and chat up Lucy she did all the leg work but Dave didn’t need to know this I could revel in the moment.
“Ill see if I can get the feedback from her on Monday at School”
Tina winked and they soon left after we idly gossiped for ten or so minutes longer.

Friday evening came pretty rapidly , I had showered , shaved and drowned myself in my best designer aftershave and began the task of selecting what to wear. I decided smart casual was in order it was only the multiplex, so a new shirt and my smart black trousers and shoes finished off my outfit. A quick glance in the full length mirror on the back of my wardrobe and I felt pretty confident as I shoved a hand full of small mints into my mouth. A wolf whistle came from my bedroom door and my step sister Abbie put her pretty head around the door.
“not bad who’s the lucky girl”
I smirked back at her and fiddled with my cuffs as I responded
“Oh just a girl no one you know”
Abbie grinned
“that’s a shame Idd like to know what kind of girl grabs your attention”
I felt uncomfortable with her comment Abbie and her mother moved in with us two years ago and I guess when she was in full puberty drive, she was always teasing me and well I know she definitely has the hot’s for me which is very awkward living like we do and her mum being married to my Dad an all. She was a pretty girl no stunner but she had an innocent real girly look , she was about 5 foot 4 and I had noticed her figure fill out in the last year or so , she wasn’t my type. Well in fairness she was short but she did catch my eye. To be honest she was getting more and more forward and especially whilst I had been in my Tanya depression stage she had taken to try and attract my attentions by hardly dressing around the house. You know the shortest of skirts and little tops and all , under her long natural red head of hair she actually had a real nice personality but I hadnt ever thought of her in any other way than a step sister.
“You know since that Tanya girl I don’t think Ive seen you with another girl”
Abbie mused
“Guess Ive got competition eh?”
I ignored her ramblings and headed out the door turning to her and saying
“You’re my little step sister Abbs”
I heard her respond as I descended the stairs
“Im also a babe and you know it “

As I walked the half mile distance to Kirkland Street going from the ordinary houses to the upper class domains I wondered what Lucy would be wearing and hoped it would be something that showed off her figure. What was also exciting me was the knowledge that this girl who would be on my arm tonight was actually taller than me and it was the first time I had really experienced a truly tall girl. Sure Tanya in a pair of heels was taller than me but there was always the fact that this wasn’t her true stature and it was artificially achieved but with Lucy she didn’t need the heels from what I saw and I wondered again just how tall she really was. How would I feel around a girl who was actually taller than me , turned on yes I was sure of that but would going out with a girl who was really tall actually have a down side like making me feel less of a man? No, I decided and reasoned to myself its what Ive always dreamed of and anyhow I wouldn’t have long until I would find out.
Her parents house was in sight and it was pretty dam impressive. Long driveway , large grounds and an imposing front door made of thick quality oak with two huge stone columns suspending the stepped and raised porch way. Her parents certainly had money and I hoped my potential date wasn’t one of those spoilt daddies little girl types who needed to be kept interested with expensive gifts, I certainly wouldn’t fit her expectations if that was the case but then if she was materialistic she would have known I wasn’t flush by her sale to me in the shop. I walked down the drive admiring the two expensive brand new Mercedes vehicles parked there and was curious to see a taxi waiting with its engine idling. As I stepped up onto the porch the door opened and before I even knocked what must have been Lucy’s parents rushed out with suitcases in hand. Seeing me they both paused in their hurried departure for a brief few seconds. Her father offered his hand for me to shake and put a firm grip on it I was a little surprised and noticed he was shorter than me perhaps only 5 foot 9 or so which was odd as his daughter was so exceptionally tall I thought this usually came from the fathers genes but then what did I know.
“You must be Justin , pleased to meet you, im Roy Lucy’s father and this is my wife Katharine”
The R in RB Gold I thought to myself.
“Pleased to meet you”
I said in my best formal manor and Lucy’s mum who I noted was my height smiled at me and spoke very softly.
“Terribly sorry we cant stay to get to meet you properly , our flights in less than 2 hours and Ive been trying to get a certain someone to get off the dam phone”
Her eyes flicked across to Roy showing her slight annoyance
“You’dd think his company was liable to fall apart he’s so reluctant to step out of the driving seat for a month or so in the sun”
I simply smiled and didn’t comment.
“Lucy will be down in a second she’s still fussing with her outfit I think she’s a little nervous “ Katharine paused and then almost whispered to me
“ she really likes you and hasn’t stopped talking about you since you came in the shop yesterday but don’t tell her I said that”
She winked and then put her head around the door and shouted
“Lucy , Justins here!”
As a gentleman I helped with the luggage to the taxi and bid them both farewell. They seemed a real nice couple and her comment set me at ease. I was glad Lucy was looking forward to our little date.
I also couldn’t help but wonder if Lucy didn’t mind me being shorter than her as her mother obviously married a shorter man. They had left the door ajar so I stepped in and walked down a grand hallway to the base of a sweeping staircase with a thick polished banister it sure was a nice home.
“Justin Ill be down in a sec make you way to living room left at the end of the hallway”
I heard Lucy’s silky voice from upstairs she sounded like she was in a bit of a fluster , was she going to a lot of effort just for me ?
I entered a living room easily five times the size of the one we had at home. Expensive rugs , open fire place and a plasma tv set and two leather sofas furnished this large area. I sat down on the sofa nearest the fire place and noticed the pictures of little Lucy on the mantelpiece, even as a kid she was pretty. I stood up to look at the later pictures on the other end of the fireplace and saw one that might have been her a few years ago.
“I was thirteen in that one, 5ft nothing acne , braces and flat chested ”
I spun around to see Lucy entering the room , boy what a difference three or four years has! She looked absolutely gorgeous my eyes nearly toppled off the stalks that they were suddenly extended upon! There she was a total vision of beauty I had to say she looked breathtaking to me. She was wearing a pair of open toed black high heels and a simple short figure hugging black dress with her hair fashioned up and how long were those legs!! My eyes couldn’t help but drift down those tanned legs on display under that short dress they were very shapely, toned and very, very long as they walked towards me.
“Wwow”
I stuttered in my appreciation which was met by an instant smile on her full red lips.
“Thanks”
she said in an almost shy demeanour . As she came closer to me the taller she seemed to become until I was facing her and realised in those heels she was wearing my eyes were looking at my dates slender neck and the thin gold necklace that adorned it. This girl towered over me by almost a full head in height! I had never felt like this before in a girls presence I actually felt short a six foot guy and I felt short. It was a heady almost dizzy few seconds as I breathed in her wonderful height. But my appreciation of her kept increasing as she stopped inches before me and my eyes strayed uncontrollably to check out her chest. As I stood there if I had moved forward without bending I could have rested and sunk my chin well into the ample cleavage on show that her dress presented. Her chest was defiant , proud and very large. I love long legs , I love accentuated curves on a woman’s hips but most of all I had a thing for a great big pair of breasts and Lucy excelled in all departments without any disappointment. I think my intake of her bountiful bosom was a little longer than was polite but as my eyes re-engaged with her big blue peepers she smiled back curling her lips up at the edges for a second as if to say “I saw that” but she said nothing and continued to smile down at me. I wasn’t sure who that thirteen year old in the picture was but it was impossible to believe it used to be this girl I was about to take out.
We left the house for the multiplex it was only a short walk into town and the warm summer evening was pleasant and even better it didn’t require Lucy to wear a coat and cover her gently bouncing charms and wonderful wiggling chassis. I almost grinned all the way having her at my side and seeing the glances this tall sexy girl got from almost every guy we past but Lucy seemed almost unaware of the attention her body was generating. We chatted as we strolled and seemed to be getting along really well , Lucy was very bright and also had a good sense of humour as I attempted to make her laugh with a few funny stories about myself. But I didn’t want to talk about me and was far more interested to hear about her. We reserved our tickets and had half an hour to kill before they would let us in so Lucy suggested that we grab a drink in the bar beside the multiplex.
“Its an over 21 joint there Lucy …”
I began as we approached but Lucy just smiled and teased
“I don’t tend to get questioned with my height but are you worried they might not let you in with me”
I laughed and confidently walked in with her past the bouncers on the door hoping that my eighteen years of age didn’t show , I had found out that evening that Lucy was nearly seventeen and it would have most embarrassing if she had been let through and not I. As luck would have it we entered the bar and I bought her a drink, no problem and totally unchallenged. It seemed a good time to follow up on her comment a few seconds ago outside the bar of her age and not getting questioned with her height. I was dying to know how tall she really was.
Part 3

“Hey Lucy, Im curious just how tall are you I mean without those heels your wearing?”
She gave me a strange sort of look and stepped back a little as we stood at the bar.
“Im 6ft 6 inches tall or there about in bare foot and Im still growing. Im probably 6 ft 9 inches in these heels , does my size make you feel uncomfortable Justin because im”
she paused
“ well I am a lot taller than you are and guys tend to feel very intimidated and..”
I stopped her right there my mind was jumping through hoops of joy a 6ft 6 inch girl!! And still growing did she say!!!
“Lucy”
I briefly placed my hand on her bare arm gently as if to reassure her
“believe me this guy thinks all 6ft 6 inches of you looks fantastic and 6ft 9inches of you is even more incredible”
Lucy blushed and was taken back by my genuine positive comments to her height. It wasn’t hard to guess that my reaction wasn’t a common one in her experience.
“Justin you are full of surprises and you don’t know how much you saying that means to me”
She sighed and we moved from the bar to take some seats in a casual area as she continued.
“Im very conscious of how tall I am especially when I like a guy. In my experience I can usually attract a guys interest but when I stand up or we have one date together they soon loose interest and begin with the excuses you know the I just want to be friends speeches and such like. “
“We’ll im being honest when I say you could never be too tall for me”
Again I brought out her shy side as she looked away and her face went crimson,
“How tall are you Justin?”
“Me , Im 6ft “
“that’s a good size for a guy I was six foot two at the beginning of last year and I was kind of happy with that but I kept on growing. You should have seen me earlier debating if I should wear these high heels or not I was in a total state of panic not knowing what to do and if you would take exception to me being a lot taller than you”
My eyes looked down at her shoes and I smiled
“3 inches isn’t what I would call high heels”
Lucy laughed
“really , Ill know next time then”
she grinned and my pulse raced at how easily we seemed to be chatting about her size. The conversation drifted to me and back to her and the movie was upon us before we knew. The movie was excellent loaded with great special effects and dramatic sequences following the exploits of a bounty hunter in the future and the aliens he had to capture. Lucy enjoyed it as much as myself which was a great relief and cool to know we shared similar tastes in films. We chatted about the film as I walked her home. My arm drifted around her slim waist (which was noticeably high up) and my hand rested on her hip allowing me to feel the way it moved to her pronounced wiggle. Lucy commented I looked like the leading guy but with my physique although from what she could tell I was even more buff which I took as a compliment. I also discovered her parents would be away for the best part of a month and a half on a cruise ship but I didn’t want to push to come back to hers today that was too soon. I didn’t want to spoil how well this first date was panning out. When we got to her porch way Lucy turned to me and placed her arms around my neck I was again looking at her neck. She paused for a few seconds to see if I would make the first move , I had never been in this situation before well not like this , she towered over me and my lips were no where near the target zone of hers. I wondered if I should raise on my tip toes but felt a touch strange as I looked up wondering what to do. Lucy smiled a sweet smile and manoeuvred me around so she was stood off of the porch step and I remained on it then she slipped off her shoes and we seemed to level out it was her way of putting me at my ease about the difference in our stature.
“Are you still sure you don’t find me too tall?”
She looked at me with her big blue eyes and I smiled back now looking her almost in those eyes.
I purposely stepped down off of the porch and even with my sliver of a heel I was looking at her nose.
“I want to remember the first time we kiss so I don’t need the step”
She lowered her lips to mine and we kissed for what seemed like an eternity but it was only a few seconds of pleasure and my head was spinning as I realised just how short I was to this beautiful creature.
“Can I see you again Justin”
she asked very timidly as we broke for breathe.
“definitely , how about Monday evening?”
“It’s a date”
she smiled and we kissed again before we reluctantly parted. Needless to say but I practically skipped all the way home , I was going out with a beautiful 6ft 6 inch tall honey who seemed as besotted with me, life was looking up.

When I got home I more or less went to straight up to my room and I hit some of the tall women sites on the web, being in the company of Lucy had made me more obsessed than before about tall women if that was possible. I smiled to myself thinking none of these women measured up to the looks of Lucy and the majority not even her height. I dropped in on a forum and shared my experience anonymously but I was hit with some jerk insisting I was making Lucy up from how I described her. I must admit that she did sound a bit too perfect.

That night I had to take myself in hand imagining Lucy as a giantess walking across town and reaching in to take me from my bedroom window, I conjured up the image of her holding that doll the day previous and it helped to create my fantasy picture of me being the doll in her hand.

Saturday came and went and my thoughts dwelled on Lucy I was crazy about her and Monday seemed a long time away. Abbie nearly walked in on me thinking about Lucy with my hand assisting and I was glad I had my bed covers to shield myself, she also questioned me on my date remarking that I seemed in such a good mood that this girl had to be something pretty special.
That she was.

Lucy called me on Sunday which surprised me, we chatted on the phone for hours, it seemed she too was missing me and couldn’t wait to see me again. God how wonderful her voice sounded on the phone She asked would I be up for going out for a drink tonight? My answer was of course keen and she left the phone offering.
“oh and you had better bring your step ladder tonight Ive decided to wear my black boots what you would call real high heels”
I heard her giggle as she put the receiver down. The erection her words had encouraged hindered my efforts to get ready and I had a cold shower to shake it off. It was hard to put Lucy out of my mind and not walk around permanently hard especially now that she seemed to be pandering to my love of tall women and even teasing me with the heels she had mentioned. Abbie had heard my father shout that it was Lucy on the phone for me and now she was intrigued to find out who Lucy was. I was actually glad they didn’t share the same school.
I dressed in my new stone coloured trousers , a belt and a designer shirt and figured I looked good. A bit of gel in my hair and a quick style and I was striding down to Lucy’s house again. I rang the doorbell and waited and suddenly there was Lucy looking tall as ever with just her face curling around the door not allowing me to see her body on purpose.
“ta da!”
she exclaimed and almost jumped into view and my jaw hit the marbled porch. Lucy was all legs , she was wearing some high heeled boots, black leather ones that came just below her knees and then a huge amount of thigh was on parade with the smallest of white mini-skirts to cover the tops of those heavenly tanned thighs. This skirt was short I mean really short or was it just her extraordinary legs making a it look that way ? Whatever, I was grinning inside from ear to ear. I stepped in as my eyes trailed up along her marvellous form until I saw more bare flesh as her belly button and very fit looking mid rift was showing beneath a short red crop top.
That top was filled to capacity with her generous breasts making them look twice the size that I had remembered them to be and what’s more now I was facing these sexy red covered jiggling teasers as I barely reached up to them! Once more my eyes had to be dragged off those upper curves and they met her downwards looking gaze. Her face was lightly made up she needed little attention to her looks but her lips stood proud with the red of her lip gloss. Her long blonde hair dived into swirls of gold around her shoulders and again I had to admit all I could think was “wow” but this time I failed to find my vocal chords.
“Hi Justin, like the outfit?”
My eyes wondered down again to drink in her body once more and back up to her blue sparkling eyes this girl was absolutely the ultimate in hot! My lustful gaze was helplessly drawn forward to her enchanting chest and I was having difficulty in resisting the urge to reach up and check if her breasts were real because their size excited me so much. I loved large breasts on a sexy frame and Lucy was naturally engineered with a pair that looked as if she received more than her fair share on the babe production line.
“You look amazing Lucy”
I managed to answer her as I felt her long arms reach down to my shoulders and her fingers gently settled in the back of my hair as she breathed down her teasing next line.
“I really tower over you tonight don’t I?”
I couldn’t help but grin and my eyes ripped away from her chest to catch her gently biting her lower lip as she continued
“Im well over7ft tall in these heels if your wondering”
My heart pounded I was short , shorter than ever and all I could do was smile wider than the cat that had eaten the canary.
“Im speechless Lucy you look gorgeous, I love how tall you are tonight”
My words produced a smile to challenge my own and I felt that Lucy was thrilled to be proud of her size for once around a guy and not conscious of it which for her I knew was a new delight. But I did figure that a girl her already towering size who had bought 8 inch something heeled boots must get a kick out of her size sometimes.
We walked out of the house and my arm was a little uncomfortable as I tried to place it around her high waist as we strolled together. As we walked all the time in my peripheral view was the side profile of those buoyant swells dancing under that tight top that was stressing with the motion quite wonderfully. I noticed that stood at my level I couldn’t quite see if any of her cleavage was visible tonight and this was quite a teasing feeling knowing I was too short to see over the top of her curves, it kept a sexy mystery in my mind and fuelled my imagination. Trying to walk was inconvenient as my member insisted that it grew a little to salute the aura that Lucy generated and I made an excuse to decrease our pace a little to ease my discomfort.
“Hey long legs can you slow down a tad I cant stride like you can girl”
She laughed and we took a gentle pace.
Part 4
“Fishers cocktail bar is normally a happening place”
I suggested
“and we can chill out by the riverside”
“Oh I just die for their Mambo surprises it’s a killer mix have you tried it?”
Lucy seemed enthusiastic and in ten minutes we each had a Mambo Surprise in hand complete with countless sticks ,umbrellas and other such trimmings sprouting out of our long glasses. We sat on a rustic wooden bench looking at the boats pottering past and we began discussing our mutual appreciation of movies and Lucy excitedly mentioned that her cousin working in Japan was bringing back a video she had somehow managed to pirate of Megazoid Two which wasn’t due for release in the Europe for atleast 12months.
“Cool! Is it good quality Lucy?”
“Almost faultless Alison said only the tittles missing at the start but we’ll be the first to see it over here it should be with me by midweek.”
Her hand slowly made its way onto my leg as she turned and invited
“I thought you might like to come over and watch it at my house”
Needless to say that I was more than up for a night in with Lucy and a chance to be alone with her the movie made this all the more interesting a prospect. As the evening progressed Lucy and I had sunk at least three of these Mambo Surprises each and I was light headed thinking what was in this concoction? Lucy was past the light headed stage and positively merry it seemed to unlock her inhibitions and as she sucked the straw of her fourth cocktail her conversation was very open and very flirtatious which I liked. She propped herself up on the bench with her back to the arm and raised her long legs across my lap so they hung over the other arm of the bench aside me with those seriously high heeled boots pointing out. My one hand rested on her knees and the other clutched my drink.
“You know Justin I noticed tonight that the tops of my legs reach nearly to your waist shorty”
she giggled.
“It must take you like a week to shave these”
I laughed and my hand explored the smoothness of her skin and I tried to hold back my arousal.
“No that’s just how long it would take your hands to check all of them out”
My pulse quickened
“remind me to check my diary Im sure I can find a free week”
“mmm”,
she smacked her lips on her drink or was that to my stroking of her lower thighs?
“I could do with some more of this”
“Ill get you another one Lucy”
“I didn’t mean the drink”
She gave me a very flirty look with her long eyelashes almost fluttering.
My hand ran a little longer along the side of her firm thigh to the edge of her short skirt and she smiled.
“Boy this is pretty potent stuff in these Mambo’s”
I began and noticed Lucy was empty.
“Let me get the next round babe”
she interrupted and slowly drew her long legs back and then onto the ground. She stood up with her back to me and I noted again that fine rear outlined by her tight skirt. It was then she went to walk off . Unsteady on her heels due to the excessive alcohol we had consumed she fell back and I caught her on my lap as she was practically sitting on me. “wwwoah” her speech slightly slurred
“I think the grounds moving Justin”
“I think you’ve Mamboed out “
Sat on my lap this way I was presented with a face full of her long blonde hair and a very firm backside resting on my appreciative manhood which I had to keep in check. I smiled and helped her to her feet realising the evening was going to come to an end sooner than I expected.
“Come on girl Idd better call for a cab”
“Mmm the back seat of a cab with my hunky Justin”
she giggled
“naughty Lucy might take advantage of you”
I tried my best to ignore her drunken tease but she did have me going, I had to be the gent and the serious one to make sure she got back safe especially as her parents wouldn’t be there.
Ten long minutes later as I steadied Lucy outside the bar on the pavement we managed to get a cab ride to her house. Getting her in the cab was kind of amusing as her legs with those boots didn’t want to allow her to easily fit into the cramped rear leg room of the small saloon that came to pick us up. All the while Lucy was giggling as I helped her.
In the back of the cab on the 3 minute journey she leaned right into me and cuddled my side which was very pleasant but short lived. I managed to set her on her feet and with her arm around my shoulder she was semi stable and walking to her porchway. As we got to the porch its security light illuminated and I asked her for her keys.
“Here you go Justin babe”
she grinned and pulled a couple of keys on a ring out of her purse but she didn’t let me take them instead she held them aloft above me and sniggered. I smiled and tried to reach for them but who was I kidding she was far too tall.
“Come on shorty jump for them”
she laughed and quick thinking I tickled her sides and her arms went limp for a second.
“No fair!”
she protested and I nearly prised the keys from her long finger nails when she turned to me and with a mischievous smile she looked down at me
“If you want them so bad you can have them here you go…oops silly me”
Her words came as she purposely and seductively let the keys fall from her fingers and from what I could see into her top. I didn’t know what to do I wanted to retrieve them but what a tease ! I was by now stood with my back to the door with Lucy before me inches away her chest hovering in my face as she looked over her bosom.
“I cant see them Justin can you?”
Lucy placed her hands either side of my head on the door and closed in on me until my faced was rubbed by the edge of her top and all I could see was red material in my face and feel the firm but soft impact of her busty frame beneath. Then slowly she tilted down her top rubbing those perfect full globes down my face until I was looking at her cleavage.
“Can you see them Justin I think they got lost in here?”
My arousal couldn’t be kept in check any longer with this 6ft 6inch blonde bombshell pressing her more than generous cleavage in my face. Her top had a curved neck which covered some of the tanned boob flesh on display but more than 4 or so inches at least confronted me making a beautiful deep dark line.
“come on Justin don’t be shy you’ve wanted to see these up close ever since we first met I know you have”
I swallowed hard my hands came to rest on her hips as she swayed her figure in my face.
“Lucy I err “
“Ooh you are shy let me show you”
Lucy took one of my hands in hers and then ran it up her taught stomach and under her tight top I felt the smooth fabric of her bra as she guided my hand around a heavy wonderfully big breast outline and then my fingers entered her cleavage from below to discover the keys trapped in that firmness. I slowly withdrew my hand from this paradise and Lucy stepped back leaning on one of the porch pillars for support.
“You are incredible”
I smiled and turned to the door unlocking it. As it opened I felt Lucy behind me she was giggling and she stumbled forward knocking me to the carpet in the hall as she collapsed on top of me. In full laughter Lucy didn’t attempt to get up fast and I turned over on the floor to see her almost poised like a lioness facing me with her long golden mane now falling around my face.
“Ooh , you’re right where I want you”
Her lips crashed down on mine and she almost sucked the air from my lungs. Her body lowered and she could feel my throbbing soldier somewhere by her stomach region through my trousers.
“Lucy we should…”
“Is that for me Justin? I knew my body would finally get you”
We kissed again but Lucy seemed like she was loosing her balance on her hands and I rolled her over and stood up looking down at the gorgeous blonde laid back on the carpet grinning with the alcohol that was working its way around her system. I wanted her bad but this wasn’t the time she was far too drunk and would probably pass out soon I had seen eyes like hers many times before and it wouldn’t be too long.
“Justin come down here baby…”
Her hand extended but I managed to heave her onto her knees and then her feet although now they didn’t seem to hold her up any longer.
“Guess you will have to take me to bed”
She grinned and I almost carried her into the living room and she slumped ungracefully on one of the sofas. As I released her she pulled my face to hers grabbing at my arm.
“I really like you JJJustin your so sssexy”
Her ability to communicate was failing and I slipped her grip and pulled her long legs onto the sofa and unzipped and slipped her boots off. When I next looked down at her she was out for the count and I found a long coat in the hallway on a stand and covered her up. Here was sleeping beauty in the flesh I kissed her lips and made my way home.
My head was swirling with the Mambo cocktails and I felt a little disappointed about what could have been tonight but pleased I had the will power not to take advantage of the situation. As I crashed in bed I was dreaming before I knew it. In my mixed up dream I was polishing one of the Mercedes in Lucy’s driveway as a hired help and as I had finished I called for Mistress Lucy to inspect my work. There was a rumbling sound all around and my feet hardly kept me still , the cars alarm went off with the vibration and a huge foot crashed down beside the car making it seem small. Looking up there was the titanic form of Lucy the giantess. Her huge hand came down and engulfed the small car before me and held it to her face seemingly miles above. She was dressed in her tight white skirt and red top and she looked awesome.
“Very good little man now you have your other duties to perform”
Her thunderous voice shattered windows all around and she tossed the car carelessly behind her as her hand came down for me. I backed off but I was scooped up with ease and held before two enormous blue eyes. Then she dropped me I fell fast past her huge lips , her chin and finally I grabbed a huge necklace and hung dangling over her colossal chest, I looked below and the tanned hillside of her cleavage awaited bursting out of her tight top.
“Let go little Justin!”
her voice boomed and I slid down her neck her huge cleavage came rushing towards me when…..buzzzzzz!!!!!”
My alarm clock shattered my dream and I came crashing back into the reality of Monday morning and work beckoned.
A few hours later I was grafting harder than ever labouring on a house extension with my father who was a self employed builder by trade. I was a part time assistant for him and it gave me some cash in hand to support my social life when I wasn’t at college studying. I reached into my tatty work trouser pocket and found my flip phone and dialled Dave who I guessed would be out and about as he worked for a window sales company part time.
“Yo Justin, how’s it going with legs eleven?”
Dave dived into the important conversation from the word go.
“Dave I owe you one man she is everything a guy could dream of “
“I told you Justin I knew you would fall for her the instant I saw her you lucky mother, hey fancy a beer tonight at the Old Lion? Tina’s meeting me there at eight but we could grab a couple of pints if your up for it?”
“Sure”
“speak later dude Ive got some patio doors to sell”
“Later Dave”

Work was boring and repetitive as normal and my father felt I was slacking today and far to preoccupied so he took me home early. Later that evening I jumped into the shower. As I exited with the shower towel around my waist dripping wet across the carpet making for my room my mother gave me the usual lecture on drying off before I left the bathroom but as normal I made a cheeky remark and closed my door into my domain. I was glad Abbie was at her dancing class I didn’t want to be bothered and harassed whilst I got ready.
Lucy had been on my mind all day especially how close we got last night and following my dream and the glimpses I had yesterday her body was on my brain constantly and the slightest thought of how huge her breasts felt made me salute her from afar. I shrugged off the urge to satisfy myself and wondered if I should call her thinking that leaving her asleep on the sofa wasn’t such a good idea she could have been ill last night with no one at home. It was the only excuse I needed to call her and in a few minutes I rang from my mobile. Her sweet voice responded announcing their number.
“Lucy its Justin”
”Justin, hi I was about to call you”
Her voice seemed to perk up upon knowing it was me.
“Justin Im really sorry about last night I feel so embarrassed”
“For teasing me like you did?”
She paused for a few seconds
“No I enjoyed that I think the drink showed you my wilder side, I was embarrassed that I got drunk and well spoiled the end of the evening”
“I enjoyed myself babe it was fun your some girl when you’ve had a few”
“Im naughty but you seemed to like it I remember”
“What can I say you’re hot Lucy”
“Why don’t you tell me how hot I am on Wednesday night I should have the video of Megazoid two by then”
”You’re on”
Lucy made a kissing sound and ended the call.
At the Old Lion Dave and I propped up the bar waiting for Tina to take him away. I found myself talking incessantly about Lucy at every opportunity and Tina surprised us from behind as I was letting Dave know about my next planned date.
“God your as bad as she is Justin , she didn’t shut up about you today and kept asking me questions”
“Hey Tina”

Part5
we both greeted and intrigued I asked
“really , what did she say?”
“Oh Justin is so hunky and such a great guy, the sun shines out of his…”
“Funny”
“No seriously Justin she is crazy about you Im not sure if I put my foot in it about your annual camping trip though”
“Oh geez I forgot about that , that’s this Friday did you book time off Dave?”
I was such an idiot Dave and I always chose the same week every year to mountain bike into the wilderness and rough it. Its was a purely macho thing girls not included. I had next week off starting Friday and I hadnt bothered to mention this to Lucy , guess I was out of practice with this girlfriend thing I hadnt thought. Dave produced a browned off expression.
“I hate to do this to you Justin mate but my boss cant replace me because so many staff members are off sick”
“Dam”
I cussed as we always had a laugh together but I found I wasn’t actually that bothered and the thought of seeing more of Lucy appealed a great deal more.
“No worries Dave there’s always later in the year”
We chatted a little more and I let the two of them leave and I stayed for a solitary pint before going home to browse a few web sites. Tuesday came and went and Lucy called me so we chatted for an hour or so she was very excited about seeing me as I was to see her, she wondered if I could come at 7 oclock as she had to work in the shop from 4 until 6.30 as there was a stock take they needed to perform and she had to go in.
Finally Wednesday evening came and dressed casual in my jeans , trainers and a t-shirt I walked over to Lucy’s house. As I passed the two Mercedes again I laughed to myself recalling my dream when I was polishing them it was then I saw a very pretty woman fiddling with her bag on the door step. She looked up as my feet crunched on the gravel.
“Hi you must be Justin”
“Hi”
I smiled wondering who this was on their way out.
“Oh Im Carla, I clean the house for Mr and Mrs Gold”
“Nice to meet you Carla is Lucy home?”
“Yes , she just got back from the shop I think, here let me open up for you”
“Thanks”
Carla walked off as I turned to watch her whilst closing the door.
“She’s far too short for you”
Lucy appeared behind me and kissed my cheek.
“Hi babe”
I turned and there was my six foot six inch beauty towering over me although not as much when she wore her boots. Today she looked very sexy in a mature kind of way. Her hair was up in a swept back pony tail which hung very long and free down her back tomb raider style. Her make up was subtle but her lips seemed to be very emphasised by the lipstick she had applied which I felt the impression of as that very red colour was lingering on my face. Again in her work mode she had worn a nice suit only this time it was a black jacket and skirt combination with a white blouse underneath. Her shoes were not so sensible as she had small 3inch heels and open toed black fashionable sandals on. I noticed her name tag on her jacket. Dressed as she was she could have easily passed for a 21 year old.
“Sorry I didn’t have time to change”
she apologised noting how I had looked at her clothes.
“Hey don’t apologise you look great very sophisticated I like it”
“In that case I wont change then”
We sat down and she leaned in for a kiss which lasted for a couple of minutes before she eagerly put the video on and we settled down to watch the movie. Although the movie was pretty good neither of us seemed to be able to concentrate as she manoeuvred to cuddle up on the sofa with me.
Boy she smelt good. My interest returned to the movie when the leading character Raven who was the space bounty hunter had tracked down this female alien to a forest on the planet. The surround sound of Lucy’s huge plasma screen rumbled as to my delight the female alien who was a good looking actress came into shot to surprise her pursuer and he discovers she is a giantess rising above the tree canopy. I looked for Lucy’s reaction she was smiling as the alien woman confronting the bounty hunter who was ankle high to her. As with all GTS content in films I was disappointed
that the interaction was limited and over way to soon. After the film Lucy’s turned to me and asked me what I thought of it.
“It was pretty cool Lucy better than the first one more action scenes”
“I liked it when Raven realised she was 90ft tall he looked a bit shocked especially when she stomped on his space Jeep!”
This was my favourite part of the film and I was surprised Lucy picked on this very scene.
“Yeh, not bad effects eh?”
“Shame she didn’t pick him up though”
Lucy began
“It would have been cool if she had grabbed him before he trapped her with that forcefield gadget”
“I guess”
I wanted to keep the conversation going but found it so arousing.
“I bet you liked the fact she was so big in the film”
I turned to her and smiled
“Why’s that?”
I asked casually and Lucy grinned before she answered me.
“Tina told me you have a thing for err big women”
Alarm bells ? What did Tina know?
I felt more than a little uncomfortable what had Tina been saying? Act cool I thought.
“You know I do Lucy I think your size is perfect , I love tall women what can I say”
Lucy leaned her face very close to mine and looked me in the eyes.
“But its not just tall women is it Justin?”
I felt a little uneasy what did she mean?
“Very tall then , like you Lucy”
“You’re not going to admit it are you? Its ok you don’t have to be shy we are going out with each other and well I like to know what turns you on”
“err admit what Lucy?”
I tried to act innocently and felt a little exposed to where she was going with this conversation.
“I know you find very tall women like me attractive but you’ve also got a thing for giant women haven’t you?”
I was gob smacked, speechless, how on earth did she know this ? Did this mean Tina knows? What had Dave told her ! Lucy is gonna think Im some weirdo! My mind rambled on.
“Hey don’t look so concerned Tina told me at school today, she said Dave once told her he found all the stuff you were into on your computer and you have this secret thing about giant women”
“Tina?”
I couldn’t believe Dave told her he knew it was a private thing of mine he’d stumbled over I felt invaded and stupid. I trusted him to keep my confidence. What would Lucy make of all this?
“Its ok Justin”
Her hand came over to rest on my leg seeing the look on my face
“I was glad she told me because well….”
Her hand ran inside my thighs
“ now I know what gets you hot .”
I hardened to her touch and looked to her face to meet her lips and we kissed. As we broke the contact of our lips I had to ask
“Lucy, Ive never revealed this to anyone Dave stumbled upon my private pc files , do you really not mind ?”
Her expression was suddenly very reassuring as she looked at me and I studied those large gorgeous blue eyes of hers close up.
“I would only mind if you told me that you haven’t fantasized about me that way” She fluttered those long eyelashes of hers and her hand rested on my appreciation of the current conversation.
“Wow, your some girl Lucy I don’t know what to say”
“Start by telling me what turns you on about giant women “
What a question I thought , was she genuine? Did she really not think I was weird?
“erm everything”
Lucy moved her face very close to mine so our eyes met and I could see her beautiful long eyelashes and smelt her wonderful perfume.
“Everything eh? That’s not very specific I guess your not used to opening up about this with a girl are you Justin? Let me guess is it that you like to be dominated and a giant woman is like the ultimate dominatrix?”
I felt a little pressured but thought what the hell she might as well know the truth of my obsession with giant women.
“Sure I like the thought of her in control but I don’t want to be with a cruel or evil giantess”
“So in your ideal fantasy she would be gentle and just a little bit playful and mischievous , you know teasing you and all”
Lucy seemed to read my mind
“yeh exactly”
“mmm, Justin have you imagined me as a giantess?”
I flushed up red at her directness.
“I dreamt about you the other night”
“really?”
she sounded quite happy at this admission
“do you think idd make a good giantess I mean my body and all at those huge proportions?”
“Your beautiful at any size”
I smiled trying to be smooth
“Justin “
she paused as if contemplating something important in her head.
“come with me Ive got something you must see but it has to be kept a secret”
I was disappointed our talk hadnt progressed it was getting me hard but Lucy seemed to have a sudden urgency to take us from the room. She led me by hand out of the room and into a study.
“what is it Lucy what secret?”

“You’ll see babe but you have to promise faithfully you wont tell anyone what Im about to show you its very important a major family secret ok?”
I shrugged my shoulders
“sure , you know my big secret and I wouldn’t want everyone knowing that …”
She seemed convinced and a little excited.
”you’re gonna be blown away by this”
Lucy reached up to a book on one of the shelves. “Look at the title” she instructed and I noted it was Gullivers travels a book I had read on many occasions. She took the book and tilted it down by its spine it seemed to be fixed in the shelf somehow? It was a switch!
It activated a small motor than opened up a section of the floor. I watched in wonderment as James Bond style the wooden floor panels slid away before us and a spiral staircase was revealed to another room below.
“Follow me”
she beckoned and intrigued I followed her down the steps to a large room which was baron expect for a small control panel integrated into a wall and a strange igloo shaped structure in the centre. The room was round and framed the metallic igloo allowing a 6ft or so walkway around the edge. The igloo must have been 8ft tall and around 10 feet in diameter.
“What is it?”
“Ill show you”
Lucy touched a panel on the wall and then we both walked up to a door connected to the igloo device. Lucy opened the door and let me to enter in. I watched as she had to duck to pass under the doorway and as she bent her knees to compensate for her height in this narrow corridor we found ourselves in.
“I used to fit in here fine a year ago now Im getting too tall”
“what is this Lucy?”
I was totally bemused and looked down the corridor. It seemed to stretch to another door which was perhaps thirty feet down its length?
“that’s impossible?”
I tried to get my head around the view
“the room wasn’t that long how can this be inside it? I don’t understand? “
“Ill explain later it’s a little like DR Who’s Tardis , bigger on the inside than it is on the outside”
She offered reference to an old sci-fi programme where the time traveller had a small police telephone box that he used to travel the universe and she was right it was portrayed as larger on the inside compared to its outer dimensions. “That’s impossible?”
I mused in thought but Lucy ushered me down the corridor to the other door. As we walked the walls seemed to resonate just gently and glowed a soft red, a tingling wave of energy seemed to flow through me. It was brief and almost pleasant. “what was that? What just happened?”
”Hush” she smiled and put her fingers to my mouth as we reached the other door. We entered what looked like a large workshop , a round room bigger than what we had originally left full of benches and jewellers tools and devices.
“welcome to my fathers workshop”
I looked at her totally confused now and turned to her towering form and held her two hands firmly.
“Lucy this all doesn’t make sense , we left a small room to a corridor that couldn’t possible have connected to that igloo like structure and here we are in another bigger room? I don’t get it? And what’s your father have a work shop for? I mean jewellery isn’t secret is it?”
“So many questions” she grinned.
“Justin do you remember the jewellery in my fathers shop the detail upon it and how perfectly everything was inscribed?”
”Sure I saw that fancy wedding ring that had the minute engraving of the vows or something on it”
“exactly!” she smiled “well this is where that amazing jewellery is made. “
Now I was confused more than ever. “Ok let me get this straight your father has this secret lab that holds some special process to generate tiny detail on jewellery?”
“Not exactly” Lucy walked over to a box which was about knee high to her. “take a look at this”
Lucy pressed a catch and the velvet covered box opened up clam fashion and inside was a huge gold ring similar to the one in the shop as but it was inscribed with a poem or something similar.
One big difference was that this ring was huge and I could easily have worn it as an arm band!
I simply stared at the ring and looked at Lucy for an explanation.
“You don’t get it do you?”
Part 6

I shook my head what did this all mean?
“Let me explain , this is fathers secret workshop everything you see in the shop comes from here and he and mum work on them with the various tools in here to detail and personalise the goods.”
I interrupted
“but why are we looking at a solid gold ring that’s so huge?”
“I know what will really put this all in perspective for you Justin”
I watched Lucy walked to a door from this room that led to another “come on babe” she encouraged and I followed her. This new room was slightly smaller than the last and had a roller door presumably for stock to enter. Inside there was a chair and a table and a number of manikin structures covered in white cloth with sold written on some of them in huge red letters. One of these covered structures Lucy walked over to and she pulled down the cloth like she was unveiling a statue in the park. Before me now stood a 6ft Barbie Doll!
“what the?” Lucy smiled at my reaction “Remember the doll you bought well this is its replacement as I ran out of the Cinderella models”
I stared hard and it was an identical replica of the doll Idd bought for Abbie except it was as tall as I was! It had a realistic looking painted face and wore real jewellery like a tiara with real precious stones in it?
“You haven’t worked it out have you” Lucy smiled “it is a real Barbie doll , the Jewellery is real on it and at this scale I can work on them easily and make them something unique.”
”You enlarge Barbie dolls and dress them in full sized clothes and jewellery and then shrink them?”
“No silly” she laughed “this is a full sized Barbie doll your looking at”
I gulped could this be for real ? My heart was quickening was she telling me that walk down the corridor was actually us entering some crazy shrinking device? The tingling I felt the corridors length it wasn’t really 30 ft long it was a large corridor narrowing down getting smaller!
“You mean we are small?” Lucy smiled at my realisation
“well Im still taller than you but yes your about 12 inches tall and so is she”
“I don’t believe it”
I wanted to believe but this was impossible right?
“Justin its for real , my father found some ancient gem stone it started off his interest in Jewellery many years ago, but he found out there was nothing like it and by accident when they were trying to identify its origin it was exposed to a light spectrum and red light made it active, things around it began to get smaller. Green light made it reverse those effects. My father kept it secret just him , mum and a scientist guy he contracted to identify the stones origin. Later they built this machine we had one just the same in our old house. The panel on the corridor wall sets the amount of light exposure in the size path you know the corridor we walked down earlier. The power is always active to a degree in here and in the corridor and its had some strange effect over the years to this chamber. What do you think now you know the RB Gold secret?”
I was astounded of course wanting to believe this but doubting it at the same time with my rational head.
“Lucy so let me get this straight you father finds this gem stone he and a scientist integrates its properties into a machine that allows fine control and you and him spend time in here with either normal sized jewellery that you can detail with fine precision or with normal Barbie dolls who you dress in real shrunken expensive clothes I guess and real jewellery, only whats come down through the corridor with you? Am I right?”
Lucy stood back impressed at my summary
“ perfect , only I do tend to struggle with finding Barbie clothes off the rack she’s pretty tall you know and has a great figure”
Lucy glanced at the Cinderella Barbie looking so silent and proud displaying her fine dress and accessories. I looked in wonder at the Barbie doll and smiled at Lucy.
“She’s not much unlike you Lucy”
“Except Im taller”
Lucy reminded and stood posing next to the Barbie to show me her extra inches.
“I cant accept this , its so impossible”
I shook my head,
“all my teenage life Ive dreamt of shrinking devices but this cant possibly be real its got to be a hoax of some kind”
God did I want to believe but something said this is all an elaborate fake perhaps so was Lucy , perhaps a guy from one of those “gotcha” style programs was going to walk out any minute and the whole world would see my GTS fetish teased on TV.
“Justin its all real cant you see that this is a Barbie doll , you can tell that right?”
I looked again it sure looked like one.
“It’s a big custom manakin , come on Lucy what’s this all about?”
I smiled convincing myself shrinking and magical gem stones are all fantasy. Lucy smiled
“You really are starting to doubt this arent you? ok , Ill prove it to you.” She grinned ready for the challenge.
“How?”
“Pick any object in this room and I will walk it out side taking it back to normal size and place it infront of that roller door over there. That’s where we enter or exit goods that we don’t want the size altered of. If you pick something at random I cant possibly cheat can I?”
I wanted to meet her challenge and thought hard.
“Ok nothing from this room , that could have been anticipated…I know how about one of the black sandals your wearing?”
I knew this was a real test as I could study the shoe first hand and she wasn’t expecting that choice by her face. Lucy was surprised and then grinned
“So you want to see my heels giant sized eh? No problem.”
She reached down and took off both shoes leaving one on the floor and offering one for me to inspect. It smelt of her tights and her feet not an altogether unpleasant smell but a recognisable one. The black sandal was big for a womans foot I read size 9 and saw the logo of the designer shop . I noted the unique indents her toes had formed and the rubbing marks of her heel on the inner surface finish. “yep Im happy with that I know what it looks like”
Lucy walked to the door leaving me for a moment
“next time you wont be holding this”
she laughed and two minutes later she returned still in her tights.
“ready to be amazed?”
“sure”
I smiled confidently at her bluff. She pressed a button on the wall and we both walked over to the roller door as it gently and slowly rolled up. From behind there was the base of a huge shoe and as it rolled up completely I stepped out absolutely gob smacked , speechless to be confronting a giant woman’s sandal. Just as she had said I was about 12 inches tall the back of the shoe and its huge leather ankle straps came up to my stomach. I walked around it whilst Lucy just looked on amused at my wide eyed reaction of astonishment and realisation. There was the same smell present just amplified , there was the indents from her toes , the designer label and no way I could dispute what I was seeing. Lucy walked up beside me and was holding the other shoe in her hand for comparison “I always did have big feet”
she smirked. It was then I looked up to see we actually were stood outside the igloo shaped room in a small doorway and the igloo was massive! The room outside was large what appeared to be a 6ft gap around the igloo before now looked like over 30ft to me now! I turned to Lucy and smiled “this is absolutely mind blowing!”
She smiled
“I knew you would appreciate this and Im bet your glad you chose my shoe for the test now aren’t you , makes you imagine how big people would be to us now we are only doll sized”
We walked back in and Lucy closed the shutter door down as we exited the Lab to walk back up the corridor as we talked enlarging ourselves in the process.
“Ive wanted to tell someone about this ever since Dad showed me as a little girl but it was just too secret and sensitive and well most people would just freak out. But I know I can trust you Justin and realising that you had this fantasy of yours well I figured you wouldn’t freak out. “
We stopped at the end of the corridor
“and you know with Dad its always serious business I never get to play with this technology just for once I’d love to have some fun”
I liked where this conversation was heading and I looked up into her pretty face and asked the burning question on my mind
“have you ever seen your Dad when he’s small and your normal sized?”
Lucy was tapping away at the control panel by the door .
“yes once, it was awesome and just for a brief moment. I came down here about a month ago and I didn’t know Dad was working. I was just putting a doll down by the door when he opened it to push some ring boxes out and there he was my father not even knee high to me it was so crazy to see” “oh wow , what did he do I mean when he saw you?”
“Dad jumped he was a little frightened I think. I mean its not every day you are surprised by your 45 something foot daughter is it? But for me , I was just so curious I would love to have picked him up I mean can you imagine that?”
I grinned
“oh yeh I can”
I felt myself a little aroused by now thinking of Lucy and what a sight her father must have had that day as she towered over him.
“Justin”
she began slowly having finished with her attention to the control panel ,
“would you like to meet me that way I mean if I was still normal sized and you were well as tall as one of my Barbie dolls?”
Oh yes my heart thumped! Is this really happening? My GTS dreams a reality? I tried not to look too enthusiastic but who was I trying to kid she could see my answer before I offered it
“Idd love to see you as a giantess Lucy”
She giggled
“ a giantess ? Yes I guess I would be ,oh that’s really weird isn’t it but I suppose I wouldn’t just be very tall to you anymore I would be a giant woman from your perspective. Are you really sure Justin I mean it wouldn’t scare you?”
“Lucy believe me this experience has been running through my head in a hundred different permutations all my teenage life, actually seeing a real giant woman and a beautiful one at that Idd die for the chance”
“I was so hoping you’d be up for this , come on shall we do it now?”
I nodded like an idiot with a huge smile on my face and Lucy then kissed me unexpectedly.
“I just wanted to see the comparison when I kiss you now compared to in a minute”
My arousal was now full on and Im sure she noticed but didn’t say anything.
“you’dd better head back down the corridor little man”
she smiled at her words
“and meet your giant girlfriend”
I walked down the corridor once more and looked back but Lucy had stepped outside and so I was on my own walking towards my fantasy for so many years. As I entered the first room again I was filled with a wave of excitement and anticipation and I have to admit some fear its not everyday you fulfil a dream. Entering the far room I walked past the Barbie doll Cinderella and took a deep breath before I pressed the door release. The door ascended gracefully as before and to my disappointment there wasn’t a giant pair of feet in view.
“Justin?”
I heard a much louder version of Lucy’s voice echo and it sent tingles down my spine. Suddenly the same enormous high heeled sandal that I had witnessed earlier landed with a firm thud into view beyond the door only this time there was a real live giant foot inside it! I walked out to the shoe and I saw the other a few metres away. There before me I was looking down at a set of giant toes encased in some sheer tights but the detail of the well shaped nails below was easy to see, all of the guys on the net with a foot fetish would have loved to be in my shoes at that very moment facing these perfect specimens. I looked up slowly savouring every last detail of my first encounter with a giantess. The tights rose into large columns outlining the thick tanned legs that resided within and looking straight forward I was way under Lucy’s knees! With these heels she wore my doll sized frame was staring at her shins and looking up her knees faced out on a pair of amazingly sexy giant legs that climbed high above me. So high that I could see under her black suit skirt as it clung to her thighs and formed a canopy that offered a glimpse of what looked like a pair of pink lace panties beneath and whats more I could see these were not tights she was wearing but lace topped stockings. I stepped back to see that long skirt rise up to her suit jacket beyond. But then it wasn’t a long skirt? I remember it was a very short skirt only moments ago. Higher still this body of hers rose above as I looked at her fitted suit jacket that sharply curved over her tremendous chest. How big was she under that jacket my mind raced and then I saw her huge beautiful face peering over those impressive swells beneath her clothes , those large blue eyes settling on me way below at her feet. Lucy smiled down at me and her noticeably louder and deeper voice purred down and around me
“hello tiny”
she giggled at her words and I just smiled back up at her my mouth open and speechless for these few lingering seconds as I confronted a real giantess.
“how do I look from down there at my feet Justin?”
I snapped out of my lengthy appreciation of her and admitted
“Lucy your stunning, and your enormous”
“and your adorable like this Justin , your so little like an action doll that’s come to life”
My mind was trying to adjust to the changes at present it was telling me I was normal and hadnt changed and it was just Lucy that had transformed into a giant woman. I walked around her as she stood perfectly still
“can I touch your legs Lucy check if your real?”
I grinned up to her.
“of course you can. You are my boyfriend after all and these towering legs are all yours all twenty something feet of them”
she added offering her impression of how tall they would appear to me and she couldn’t be far wrong , her legs were beyond long, she was beyond leggy , the word giant had to proceed everything I could describe about her. My hands touched her tights feeling the smooth material and the warmth ofher flesh beneath was apparent to my palms.
“hey , your little hands feel so delicate”
she remarked. Stood behind her now my hands reached out to feel the outline of her calf muscles on her legs which were just evident due to her wearing the heels. I swear I could almost sense the power she had just by touching them.
“Having fun?”
she called down.
“Lucy this is a dream your so big so incredibly big , Ive always imagined what it would be like to see a giantess and now…”
Part 7

“and now your girlfriends going to introduce you to this giant world your in”
Lucy moved off towards the stairs to exit back up to the study. Her every step covered twenty of mine and I couldn’t wait to follow her and begin an adventure.
“come on tiny follow me if you can keep up”
she giggled again and I walked, well jogged after her. The stairs proved a challenging obstacle each one was up to my chest and I had to climb them literally feeling the tremors of Lucy walking above rippling down the stair case. It took me a couple of minutes to reach the top and I felt like I had just worked out at the gym as I triumphantly stepped into the study and “oh my god”
I looked around and everything was just so big , the chairs , the desk ,the bookcases all towered above me like some great big movie set only I knew this was real.
“sorry baby was that a tough climb”
Lucy smiled down at me from the doorway
“I thought we might”
she flushed a little red in the face
“start with a tour of my giant bedroom”
I looked up at her giant body as she towered over me and knew this evening was going to get better and better. I had hoped we would make out for the first time today but I had never imagined I would be 12 inches tall when we did my fantasies were all coming alive.
“the giantesses lair”
I smiled
“mmm that’s right little man and that’s where I play with all my new little toys.”
I followed her admiring her huge sexy rear end wiggling in her skirt way above as she reached the grand stair case. To me this was a mountain to climb! So many steps and so far up I was doubting my energy to enjoy myself later on even if I could scale such an imposing obstacle. Lucy looked back and noted my predicament.
“How about hitching a lift with a giant blonde little guy?”
This was it one of the moments I had always imagined actually being lifted and held by a giantess and none could have been more attractive than how Lucy appeared to me right now. I lightly trembled in fear and anticipation as Lucy stepped towards me , her legs filled my view and I looked up as she crouched down like a small building folding in half before me.
“you are just so gorgeous like this Justin so incredibly short and cute!”
“hey less of the cute”
I jested.
“ha,ha sorry but you are baby ,now I think I can pick you up with one arm”
she grinned and her huge left hand reached out for me complete with fingers that were almost as long as my legs! I felt her make a fist around my middle and her warm hand covered from under my armpits to my waist. With ease Lucy lifted me up my legs leaving the ground and dangling free . I could only compare this sensation with that of fairground ride where you are swept up by a huge mechanical arm. Lucy took me to her face and now I could appreciate the splendour of her beautiful features close up. Her blue eyes looked large and sexy framed by long thick natural lashes and her lips well they looked very wide and very thick. I loved women lips especially when they had that pronounced pout effect and these huge pillows glistening in red lip stick before me I could have died for. I marvelled at them as they animated with her next few words.
“You now little man I think Barbie weighs more than you”
she smiled and continued
“this is amazing , I bet you’ve never been picked up by a girl before eh tough guy?”
she giggled and then Lucy stood up which was another rush of a sensation as I ascended to at least forty feet from the carpet below. Her grip was firm and I had no fear of falling as she carried me carefully before her allowing me to face out and watch the thick oak banisters flash past as we glided up the stair case. Down a massive corridor we found a thick oak panel door and I saw her free giant hand push it open and Lucy took me into her bedroom. The room was enormous with a four poster bed dominating the centre and some solid looking pine furniture towering around it. Her carpet was thick and a cream colour and typically she had the stereo typical pastel pink walls. I instantly noted the giant table and mirror to the side which had at least ten Barbie dolls set out on parade presumably from her work. Lucy headed for that very table and soon I touched down on the thick oak surface. Looking around there was almost a football field sized surface to explore , it was fascinating to see Lucy’s everyday objects beside me such as her abundant selection of expensive perfume atomisers and her make up and general cosmetics. Walking past some of these large items out of curiosity I made for the Barbie dolls and found myself much as before face to face with them in height however this was unreal as there was at least seven or eight Barbie’s on small flat pedestals offering there fixed painted grin at me.
“I bet you’ve never been surrounded by so many beautiful leggy blondes eh?”
I laughed at Lucy’s comment from above
“leggy ? There far to short at 6ft tall I only go for blondes who are over 6ft 5”
I joked and then heard Lucy clear her throat to grab my attention. I turned to see her towering above the table
“how about 40 foot plus blondes?”
she beamed and I gulped as I noticed her suit jacket was now removed and her blouse offered the outline of her gigantic chest as it clung to her curves spectacularly.
“wow”
was all I could muster as my eyes were captivated by her sheer size. Lucy smiled as she saw my gaze directed at her top and purposely jiggled her chest allowing me to witness the graceful bounce of those huge breasts beneath the tight white cotton material. I watched her sit down onto the stool by the table and suddenly instead of looking up at her chest I was looking across at the longest and deepest cleavage line I had ever witnessed. Her two hands reached out onto the table aside me and I felt her right hand cup my back side and lower back. Then a long solitary finger from her left hand closed towards me and a shovel sized finger nail gently followed the contours of my chest and then down the outside of my leg until it returned between my legs easing them apart and glided slowly up them. She was toying with me and I was enjoying every minute of her attention.
“ooh you’ve got such a hard little body Justin I bet those tiny muscles of yours are rippling under that t-shirt”
Her fingernail lifted my t-shirt up at the lower edge and I assisted by removing it to expose my bare torso. Lucy took my t-shirt and flicked it aside beyond my view her eyes opened wide as she seemed pleased with what she had revealed.
I was in good shape and fairly proud of my muscle tone but this girl made me feel weak and puny as her powerful finger brushed my stomach.
“mmm I knew you looked good under there now how about you take those little trainers off”
I was a little under her spell and pulled my trainers free and watched Lucy knock them over the table edge and onto the floor out of the way. By now my arousal was in full swing I was in the clutches of a giantess and she was calling all the shots.
“come stand down here on my skirt”
she began and lifted me from the table to her lap below. I stood on the taught skirt stretched over her enormous thighs and waited my next instruction.
“now undress for me Justin”
she smiled and leaned back on the chair to watch over her mighty bosom as I slipped off my jeans. Again her hand removed them to the floor and now I stood there with my noticeable excitement pitched inside my black boxer shorts.
“oh you are so gorgeous”
she grinned.
“how about a big kiss?”
I was lifted by one hand as her lips surrounded my whole face in a warm embrace and mine touched a fraction of her lower lip.
“oh my god”
I said in an astonished manor
“that kiss was amazing” .
I noticed as she smiled how her large pearly whites gleamed into view and then Lucy ran a tongue the size of a beach towel across her lips.
“why don’t you try my bed for size little man” . God Lucy was such a tease she seamed to really enjoy her role as the seductive giantess and I was beginning to wonder how far this experience may go, there was a hell of a lot of woman before me and I couldn’t help but feel inadequate in every department to her.
Lucy stood up and carried me to her bed setting me down on the surface. The bed was an impossible size of course it was a four poster and very elaborate it also had to be larger than normal to accommodate my girlfriends longer than average frame. She sat down several metres away from my perspective reaching down to cast off her shoes and then she reached behind her head with both hands to free her long blonde locks from the pony tail she currently sported. As she lifted her arms up and behind, her chest automatically asserted itself forward pushing against her top and making a very striking side profile that excited me. Out of the corner of her eye she saw my glance yet again
“you know Justin all these years Ive never come across a guy who loved me being so tall, someone who I could feel proud of my extra inches with and here are you absolutely enjoying me even though im a giant woman compared to you now”
“what can I say Lucy your beautiful at any size but the more of you just increases that beauty”. Lucy loved my comment and I could see that I had scored bonus points for that compliment. She turned to face down at me and then I saw her slide those long stocking covered legs up onto the bed as she rested on her hands and knees looming large over me. She pressed down on the bed covers and the tremors took my legs away and I landed on my back facing up just as she’d planned. Lucy then shook a curtain on blonde hair down over me smothering me in its sweet fragrant mass. Her hair draped over my chest face and legs and she ensured she moved it gently side to side.
“Do you like my long hair baby? Does that feel good?” she breathed down over me and I was harder than ever almost beginning to mark my boxers from within.
“Oh yes”
I moaned
“let me make you more comfortable Justin”
she offered and she sat back up a little and took pressure of her palms so she could free her fingers. Two giant fingers rested over my stomach as the other hand came in pinching my boxers in her finger nails and edging them down my legs. She was undressing me with her giant hands and it felt good as I let her slide my underwear clean off. She held my boxers to her face for the briefest of seconds and grinned
“oh they are so cute and you…”
she looked down as she drew her hands away to fully appreciate my exposed manhood rising to salute her.
“..you are so well formed.”
A solitary finger played along my legs and the large pad of the tip brushed my balls until it teased my shaft and then rested on my helmet.
“oh Lucy”
I let free a sigh of enjoyment.
“just think Justin being so small to me I can take all of you between my lips and make this little monster disappear with out trying would you like that?”
I managed a nod but was just too excited to speak. She once more rested on her hands and began to tease me I felt her lips pressed down on my chest ,lips wider than my chest offering a moist but pleasing kiss. Her lips dragged softly down my body and my member gently slipped between them and as she predicted I felt the heat of her mouth surround the very tip of my organ as the rest was just cuddled by these red pillows of her lips and even my testicles and upper thighs. I had a job to process all the pleasure I was feeling and I was struggling to hold back my liquid applause as she gently licked the end of her tongue across my throbbing tool from within.
Noting I was close to no return she eased those lips up my shaft and pulled back to once more hover over me .
“Save yourself baby Ive want you to enjoy this as much as I am”
Who was she kidding I was about to burst! My view right now was two thick columns of her white blouse sleeves either side of me and both towering above me suspending that huge gorgeous body of hers. Her blouse at this angle was very revealing and now offered the breathtaking tease of her giant breasts beneath , they formed a huge plunging cleavage line into the depths below. Upon the outside this more than ample bust jiggled over me like two huge white globes each almost as tall as I was and definitely a lot wider and even more awesome was the evident aroused nipples that clearly defined their shape beneath the white cotton.
“Its alright Justin you can stare at my blouse if you want to I saw the look in your eyes when I took my jacket off you cant believe how big they are to you now can you?”
“Lucy they are huge”
I almost salivated as I spoke wanting to reach up and touch just one of them.
“They’ve always been pretty large but then you are incredibly short and just right to smother under them”
I watched these breasts like wrecking balls descend upon me , infact it was just one that covered me from my head to my knees in a white boulder that gave around my body shape. She didn’t let me encounter the real weight that would have crushed me but I was held fast plastered by her breast into the bed for a few perfect seconds. Slowly she removed the weight and offered a teasing sway of her cleavage over me driving me wild. Then I was picked up in her hand as she lifted me whilst she turned to lay on her back. Lucy settled me on top of her blouse holding me so my face was in her cleavage and my body lying over between her breasts.
“Why don’t you undress me now…. if you can”
she gave a slight giggle to her challenge and I knelt down on my hands upon her flat stomach and admired those hills of beauty. I began to undo a button as large as a discus and then another following the trail up to her chest. I balanced on her and stood up, even prone her more relaxed bosoms held a wonderful firm stature and were waist level with me! Boy this girl had a great body. I reached down and released the last button that let her blouse relax across her chest. Now I could see a lot of flesh hugged in a flowery pattern of lacy netting as her bra the obstacle to seeing her bare breasts now challenged me. I pushed aside her blouse like a huge tarpaulin cover to unveil that giant bra and those shapely female mounds and I wasn’t disappointed.
“my god your big!”
I exclaimed and my manhood was definitely in overdrive.
“now just the bra little man , and you can play with my sexy giant breasts”
I tried to release the centre catch of her bra and managed after some serious effort and then I was thrown back onto her stomach as it sprung free by the force of the elastic. Lucy laughed and her chest wobbled delightfully trying to shake the bra cups free. I stood again and lifted one of these huge tent like cups off her right breast and there was a nipple perhaps as large as my head!
“these are your prize little guy “
Part 8

she smiled and I hugged as much breast as I could as I laid face down over it and kissed that giant nipple. My arms spread wide and I was caressing but a fraction of her curves. My kisses and hands now circling and paying attention to her aroused nipple made Lucy bite her lower lip and her eyes rolled in reaction.
“that feels so good Justin don’t stop”.
I didn’t stop and loved every second of trying to worship her breast it felt so good against my skin as I rubbed myself gyrating against her flesh as my hands and mouth attended to her direct pleasure.
“oh Justin , baby that’s so good! “
I began to feel Lucy’s body tremble beneath me and then her head came up for a surprising few seconds behind me as blonde locks flailed in the air. She let go a deep wail of pleasure with a gust of her breath that washed around me as her breasts shook with this sudden reaction and I was knocked off her body by the giant breast that I attended to the bed below. Lucy inhaled in an almost exaggerated manor and then exhaled with a sigh having obviously climaxed. She then smiled her beautiful face down at me as I picked myself up.
“Justin , baby I’ve never had an orgasm before from just my nipple being played on that was so unexpected and so good!” she then laughed “sorry for knocking you off I hope my boob didn’t bash you to hard?” “Im ok, hey, looks like Ive got the touch eh?” I boasted quite surprised myself that she came so quickly. Lucy’s rolled over on her side to better face me and her breasts collided in a nice display of deep cleavage as I also could see her one nipple still twice as big as the other from my skills. “It makes me so hot when you are little like this ,seeing you there laying across my tit drove me crazy and those little hands and that little mouth , I didn’t know I had such sensitive breasts” “and such big ones” I added with my unquenched desires still fully gasping for Lucy.
“Look at me here I am revelling in my own satisfaction, and its your fantasy to be with a giantess.”
Her hand reached down to me and circled around my lower legs , knees and thighs. She then sat upright and lifted me to her face. “mmm you know Justin this must be big to a normal sized girl”
I watched her blue eyes centre on my manhood as I was enthralled by her large lips almost inches away from it as I sensed the wind from her breathe once more in her every word. It was a such a rush to be held by her suspended high in her hand as she controlled me and gripped me like a doll.
“But you know to a giant girl like me its looks very tiny and I bet my big sexy lips here look enormous to you” Without further comment those sexy lips she referred to closed in on me and took the whole length of my love organ as she proceeded to give me the most exciting oral sex I had ever received. Needless to say I was in a state of no return in seconds from the warm sensual contact of those lips and the whole experience of being held in my gorgeous girlfriends hand in such a manor as she played with me. I found myself letting go my seed uncontrollably into her enormous mouth and she readily accepted it. Lucy felt my body go limp after the peak of my pleasure and she slowly used her tongue to clean my upper thighs and shaft as she then pulled me away and lowered me to the her lap and skirt below. Laid on her lap I looked up at her giant breasts and past them to her face as those blue eyes offered a pleasing exchange to my own. “Lucy that was and you are incredible” “I enjoyed that to baby im so glad we did this”
After a few minutes of resting there Lucy placed me on her bed whilst she fastened her clothes back and then she turned to loom over me with that impressive body of hers. I was still reeling in the glory of what had just occurred to finally satiate some of my giantess passions and with a girl as hot as Lucy.
“Justin” she started but then changed her address “little man, I should return you back to normal I remember father stressed something to me about being outside the size dome for too long a period it may have side effects”
“side effects?” I looked up at my awesome girlfriend and didn’t like the connotation that sentence of hers might have. Looking up reluctantly and partially concerned I agreed. Lucy carried me in her left hand about waist height so I took the opportunity to admire that blouse close up again as it moved so delightfully with her steps.
“Im sorry Justin but just incase , ive really enjoyed this but we had better be safe, my father has a sort of operation manual in the dome workshop so we can read that and check ok?”
I nodded and she smiled down at me. Far too soon we reach the roller door to the dome and Lucy held me for a few last seconds as a twelve inch boyfriend.
”How about a big kiss?” she said in a sultry manor . Again those lips descended but this time to my face and head with a wonderful contact that would have had me hard again if I hadnt already been excited a few minutes earlier.
I watched her walk off and then I pressed the shutter down , it was then in this more “normal” sized environment that I noticed I was still naked! She hadnt thought to give me my clothes back and I was so preoccupied that I hadnt even clicked that I was in the buff. I felt suddenly more conscious of this as I walked into the workshop room and I then noted a set of overalls a boiler type suit and some slip on boots luckily my size. Everything just about fitted and was all presumably her fathers. As I zipped up the boiler suit it in came a normal sized Lucy into the room well atleast she looked normal to me now. She began to laugh seeing me in the tight overalls.
“Justin , ha I forgot you’re clothes didn’t I?” She walked over and pinched my rear end in the overalls playfully “still these are pretty snug, hey lets find that manual”
We found a hand written manual which was more like a diary to read of her fathers learning curve with the technology and we thumbed through it until we found the important notes section it read “Just discovered if you leave the dome at a reduced height for any prolonged period of more than 8 hours there is the definite risk of being unable to achieve full growth back to normal.”
“You know” Lucy looked at me puzzled “ Ive never seen father leave the dome but it sounds like here he’s experienced this first hand?”
I looked at the manual skimming down a few paragraphs until I read another entry out loud.
“Walter came in today he definitely lost 2 inches of height after Saturday, Catharine and I should stop our nocturnal activities”
I grinned in realisation that her father had used the system for pleasure also with her mother and Lucy who definitely hadnt read properly this diary or manual was surprised. “father and mother experimented ? Seems we aren’t the only curious ones Justin “ she smirked “hey Ill have to rib mother about this when she returns. “
“who’s this Walter character?” I questioned and discovered he was the scientist that helped her father get the technology working in the first place the only other outsider who knew of its potential.
“So it’s a good job you and I only had a couple of hours out there we must remember the 8 hour limit in future” I grinned at Lucy and her words , she was up for this again? “So im gonna get to see you as a giantess again am I?” Lucy offered a brilliant white smile “well I sure enjoyed our first encounter and Im guessing there’s a lot more things we have to try out?”
My heart missed a beat as my hopes this would become a regular thing had just started to rise.

We both walked out and enlarged as we reached the exit from the corridor and went back into the study and then to the kitchen to fix ourselves some drinks.
“You don’t mind if I keep your little clothes do you Justin?” she asked sweetly and I decided I had enough gear to let an outfit go especially after tonight. “sure , I guess so”
“its just that it’ll remind me how cute you were” “cute?” I bounced back. “ well how else do I describe a little 12 inch boyfriend ?” she smiled and I didn’t counter her and just laughed back.
Later that night I left in the early hours of the morning after a passionate clinch and I slipped back home through the side door into the kitchen incase my parents had stayed up to avoid any “why are you wearing a boiler suit line of questioning” .
“Nice outfit bro” a voice came out of the dark from the otherside of the kitchen and there was Abbie in her short night shirt helping herself to a drink from the fridge. I smiled in an uneasy manor and
made light of the situation.
“what are you still doing up?” “Oh just waiting for my gorgeous step brother to return from his date with the rich amazon” I was a little stunned did she know Lucy? “Its ok Justin I haven’t been spying on you and legs eleven but my friend Laura saw you with this super tall bimbo outside fishers cocktail bar she said you were all over each other”.
I moved past Abbie as she bent down to the fridge and made for the stairs deliberately trying to avoid further conversation. “You know one good thing bro, it takes no sherlock homes to work out what turns you on…and now I know” she left her sentence in a manor that begged me to respond as I looked back into through the kitchen door. “and now what Abbie?” “well lets just say im gonna have to work on my size a little to get noticed by you” I smiled and dropped her a look of don’t be childish but knowing Abbie she took this as a challenge.
Next day my mobile phone went off early infact it woke me up with one of those insane ring tones that normally embarrass you in public. Groggily I answered and it was Lucy ,suddenly all my senses came alive. “Justin its about last night” “yeh?” I had an instant grin as I recalled our evening
“well Ive hardly slept I just kept thinking how much fun it was and how much it excited me being with you that way and I was wondering “ she paused but I prompted her to carry on “well I recalled your off today and even though I have school I was thinking you might come around this morning and spend some time as my little Justin”
I didn’t hesitate the chance to see Lucy giant sized again so soon was irresistible so I quickly showered and rammed some makeshift breakfast down my throat and hit the street in less than twenty minutes dressed in my shorts , trainers and a poloshirt. I literally jogged all the way to her house. I stood at the door startled that looking at my watch it wasn’t even 8 am, I sure had it bad for Lucy if she could get me out of bed this early on my holidays I thought to myself but then last night was remarkable. The enchanting sight of Lucy welcomed me at the door and I stepped in eagerly. My eyes widened as I took in her outfit she was dressed in her school uniform , on most girls this would have been a fairly drab outfit but on Lucy’s curves it was very sexy. She wore some black leather court shoes which look like they had a 2 inch heel and then it was all bare long legs right up to the tiny dark blue pleated skirt she wore that failed to cover half of her impressive thighs. I think on a regular girl this would have been near knee length! Above her chest announced its healthy size under a tight white school blouse with her blue and green striped school tie left loose and hanging so that you could see the start of her cleavage. “wow you make me wish I was back at school” I chirped as Lucy kissed me. “thanks, you know I get into trouble with this skirt at school the teachers complain its far too short and revealing but I just tell them its regulation length and they get so frustrated. I guess they aren’t used to having a 6ft 6 inch schoolgirl around”
“You must be the tallest person in the whole school?” I walked with her to the study my eyes wondering along her hips and the gentle swaying of her bottom. “Well there is one male teacher who is 6 foot 5 , Mr Green the geography teacher but im a couple of inches over him even in these things im wearing” “I love your height but I guess you must feel awkward at times?”
“Well it can be quite funny like when Mr Walford , oh he’s my maths tutor , he’s so short and when I stand up before him he’s gets so uncomfortable its hilarious to watch because he comes to about here on me” she draws her hand just below her chest “ he just doesn’t know where to look because he’s always talking with my boobs down there” Lucy lets off a giggle “I think I intimidate him actually without even trying” I laughed and we travelled down to the dome. Lucy paused at the door flashing a seductive smile as she played with her long blonde hair “Justin, how would you like to come to an all girls school today?” “Lucy?” I said not quite understanding where she was coming from. “How would you like to come to school with me today? Ive been thinking about this last night it would be fun” “Err are you suggesting you shrink me down and take me to school with you” I suddenly felt a little weird part of this appealed I mean a school full of giant girls and me 12 inches tall amongst them it would be just like the stories I’dd read on the net only I would be the miniature man and this was real. “Do you like the idea, wouldn’t that be cool?” she beamed and I looked back a little hesitant. “hang on Lucy I mean this is secret stuff right? What if someone see’s me? and well the idea of being a foot tall and spending several hours hidden in your school bag
doesn’t exactly appeal” Her face didn’t look disappointed at my reaction but instead raised a seductive pout. “actually I was thinking of making you even smaller and finding somewhere sexier for you to travel” Now she had my attention! “Im sure I can keep you safe and warm and away from prying eyes” I was hard now and Lucy knew it. “so you’ll do it?” “Ok, but what about the eight hour limit thing?” “Well its nearly 8 o’clock now and I need to be at school by 9 oclock but I can leave at 3 so that gives us an hour to make it home and enlarge you and the school takes me less than five minutes” I agreed this was a big enough safety margin she opened the door to the reducing corridor. “Idd like to make you a lot smaller if thats ok Justin so you’re even more irresistible”
“A lot smaller? Ive always fantasized about being 6 inches tall or so that would make me half the size I was before” Lucy gave me a smile and began programming the equipment. “can I surprise you babe and shrink you to a size I find sexy?, you trust me don’t you?” I looked at her innocent face and decided what the hell she was going to control me today whatever size I was so I went along with her. “sure Lucy, just make sure your careful with me ok “ . She finished her adjustments and assured me. “one thing father learned early on about this process is that when your reduced in height you become sort of protected , nothing actually hurts you.” “amazing, then idd be like indestructible sort of superman style”
“more of a pocket sized superman “ Lucy added with a smirk and walked out to leave me.
I proceeded to walk down the corridor as before but it seemed much longer this time. When I reached the opposite door the door was much larger than before and took a lot of my strength to open it into the workshop room. As I entered the workshop I felt like a midget the work surfaces and various boxes around all were taller than me it wasn’t until I entered the second room that I had a real inkling of how small Lucy had shrunk me. The Cinderella Barbie I was face to face with the day before was towering! I only reached her knee level from what I could judge as I looked across.
How big would Lucy be if this doll made me feel small? Part of me now felt a little nervous about opening this roller door and seeing my gigantic girlfriend but I couldn’t deny the current swelling in my underwear of what a goddess Lucy would appear to be right now. Pressing the button was an issue I had to shift a large box to climb up on to it and reach the button. When I did so the roller door opened up and there was one of her court shoes looking as long a lorry in length it was simply staggering. I walked up to her shoe and I was incredibly small! Standing there not even as tall as my girlfriends ankles I craned my head back to follow her towering legs into the sky . the canopy of her short skirt seemed so high up it made my head spin and her chest beyond that seemed so far away I would have needed climbing gear to attempt any kind of journey to her beautiful face. I could tell she would have no chance of seeing me beneath her two abundant curves in that blouse so I stepped back a little drinking in the sheer magic of her gigantic form.
“there you are, hello little man how’s the view from down there?” Lucy now had a voice that simply rumbled the air above and she realised it might be a lot louder so her next sentence was much softer. “You are so tiny , just look at how small you are compared to my shoes “ I gulped dryly as I watched this immense beauty begin to crouch down before me. “I cant get over how enormous you look , what a giantess” “your voice is so squeeky Justin “ she gave a small laugh “guess mine is a lot louder to you as well” Lucy didn’t hesitate in picking me up I found her right hand reaching some tree trunk thick fingers down to scoop me up in seconds which was a little frightening but very arousing as I discovered myself to be in the palm of her hand moments later. What a hand it spanned longer than my bed and much wider. Her long fingers rose up to protect me from falling off one side, some of them taller than I was and with her long clear nails they all had an advantage over me. I was literally stood in my girlfriends hand held like I weighed nothing to her now and her face , boy her face was huge those big attractive blue eyes of hers each looked the size of my head and her lips , yesterday those lips seemed big but now I could be consumed by her lips.
“hello handsome, how’s it feel to be two and a half inches tall in your girlfriends hand?”
I was stunned of course I knew I had
part 8

I was stunned of course I knew I had to be that sort of size but to hear it from Lucy made it hit
home.
“two and a half inches tall”
I repeated
“and every inch is so sweet”
Lucy smiled and I watched those red walls she called lips part to expose her massive white teeth. How big was her mouth ? Could she swallow me now? My mind bounced with questions at every grand movement she made.
“Sorry if this is a little scary for you Justin but this is my fantasy Ive discovered, to have you so tiny that I can hold you easily in the palm of my hand”
“You like me this small?”
“of course I do silly that’s why I shrunk this little you’re a much better size than before don’t you think?”
Lucy stood up and I felt the rush of motion as I seemed to rise over a hundred feet in a few seconds. I looked around but Lucy was all I could see just her hand her fingers and thumb and of course her huge beautiful face before me.
“I don’t know what to think its all a little overwhelming”
“We’ll tiny I’d better brush my hair before school so ill tuck you in my pocket for now ok?”
Her pocket? That really made me feel small to think I was actually pocket sized. I watched her fingers of her free hand appear and then darkness as they covered me. My legs were dangling for a few seconds and then brushed against some soft material before I fell! No, Lucy had just released me and safely to as I hit a cushioned impact into her deep pocket in an instant. I looked up to see her fingers retreating and the almost crescent shaped opening of her pocket high above much taller than I was. Then all I could see was blonde hair bouncing above the pocket and glimpses of her neck and chin. I was in her blouse pocket which meant I was upon one of her breasts! I felt the material before me my body facing into her and her skin beneath felt firm. I wished she had placed me between her breasts boy that would have something at this size they had to be enormous now like huge hills to me. I felt myself getting more aroused but then the world shook around me as Lucy set off up the stairs through the study to her bedroom.
“hold tight tiny”
Lucy giggled and I felt every step as the pocket shook with the sways of my buxom girlfriend. Reaching her bedroom the same giant fingers pulled me free and then put me in her palm which then extended fingers out like a ramp inviting me to walk off onto her table as I did the evening before. Only this wasn’t the same table it was so much more vast, the perfume bottles all towered over me like thin cylindrical houses and the Barbie dolls , there they were but each one of them was looking way down on me. I was so absorbed with walking around checking out the sights of this giant oak surface that I forgot the giantess looming over me from behind.
“Everything’s a lot bigger now eh baby?”
I spun around and there was Lucy’s face with her chin resting on the table as she crouched or knelt.
“whats it like being so small that you can fit in the pocket of my blouse and what’s it like seeing all this from your size? I cant imagine Ive never left the dome reduced”
“Its like a fairyland Lucy everything out of place , everything so different but so recognisable its hard to explain but it is definitely an adventure”
“Well just think darling no mans ever been so small as you are you’re a record breaker”
she grinned
“I cant believe you made me so tiny Lucy “
“Its more fun to have you this small Justin I thought about you and what size I would like you to be a lot last night”
I watched her gently bite her lower lip as she paused
“I thought about all the possible sizes, should I make you 8 inches tall, 6 inches , 5 or 4? All of them had an appeal but then I thought about things from your side as well how big would I look to him , how large would my body be and I got pretty turned on imagining you looking up at me from this size what a giantess I would be and …well I’d better fix my hair before I forget school”
I Watched in wonder as she rose up from the end of the table , higher and higher and higher. Acres of white blouse towered up then her skirt before she attained her full height and was once more a living skyscraper to me. Lucy walked off to her bedside cabinet and I could hear the footfalls of her shoes which was quite something. Looking at her from a distance now she was still so colossal and god she was sexy! She bent down to grab a brush from her drawer and I had a flash of her white panties and the outline of her perfect rear. I gazed at her as she combed back and then down her long blonde hair it reached almost half way down her back in a shower of golden magnificence. With the ease of a trained professional she swept her hair up and into a long ponytail and then I watched her grab a white canvas girls back pack as large as a row of terrace houses and she sat on the bed checking its contents as she looked across at me.
“Don’t worry im not gonna put you in my bag baby.”
She stood up and tossed the bag on her back and then wandered across to the table I was standing on getting bigger with every step so I could see less and less of her fine body. Now as her skirt met the table edge I looked up to see how massive the underside of her chest was as it shaped her blouse so delightfully forward curving up and out casting me in its shadow. To appreciate Lucy’s chest as a normal sized man most guys would have agreed that blouse was filled to capacity and very noticeable because she was in the higher cup size range, but to see how that same blouse took shape now from my tiny perspective was something that I would have challenged any breast loving guy to deny it turned him on.
“time to go now , oh but where have you gone tiny?”
She pretended she hadn’t noticed she’d move so close and over me so that her bust obscured her view of me.
“under the two big shadows”
I joked and heard her giant giggle.
“Oh there you are”
she stepped back and produced a huge smile.
“come here tiny”
Her left hand lifted me off the surface and then carried me somewhere else. I heard her shoes clack on tiles it must have been to the en-suite. My view opened once more as Lucy’s giant fingers parted and I discovered I was indeed in her en-suite and she was facing a giant mirror.
“now take a look down”
held in her palm I was urged to look over at the great fall below not quite sure of what to expect or why she had carried me in here. As I tentatively stepped closer to the edge of her hand and peered over I was struck with one of my greatest memories I will always keep in my head. At the angle I was held I could see right down to the floor her whole mammoth body. Her shoes so far away and those shapely legs , Lucy must have had nearly 100ft legs! Well I couldn’t be sure but boy they were endless. But what captured my lust filled open jawed stare the most was the top of Lucy’s blouse. There was a long deep valley of boob flesh just framed by her white cotton collar. In reality only 2 or 3 inches showed before her school tie covered the rest but to me this was 8 or more feet of perfect woman on display and a valley that shouted “look at me!”. I stayed transfixed for several lingering seconds until I felt the warm fresh breath of Lucy speaking down to me.
“so little man , like I said earlier everything is a lot bigger to you now and that’s why I wanted you this small, everything is much, much bigger including my boobs”
Her free hand slackened and edged her tie down a few inches and revealed two more buttons beneath which soon she released in a teasing action. I gasped as the first button fell free and the blouse eased away and that cleavage line just increased two fold in length and then again once more! Now I could see a hint of the edge of her white bra cups trying to contain those giant breasts. Unbelievably there was so much more of her breast flesh but this was a mere fraction of what she actually had to offer.
“I was thinking of the sexiest way to carry my little boyfriend as a giantess and last night I remembered how wonderful you felt against my bare boobs how that hot little body of yours and those little hands felt as you touched them.”
I looked up at her face her gorgeous smile and those lips as she continued.
“You know Justin since we’ve been going out together you’ve stared at and loved these great big boobs of mine but you haven’t ever asked me what size they are or what type of bra I take and im sure that’s been on you mind am I right little man?”
I just nodded she had my every fibre of attention whilst she was talking about her breasts.
“well Im a 36 double D cup and you know how translates to a tiny 2 and a half inch boyfriend?” “huge” I smiled “they are enormous”
“no”
I saw her hand begin to slide into her cleavage valley and ease her breasts apart just a little as she spoke. Man those long fingers of hers disappeared inside and they were much taller than I was! “Well I think having a giant girlfriend who wears a giant sized 36 double D bra means you’ve got the hottest sexiest way to travel ever made for a little man. Ready to climb aboard the wonderbra express”
I was speechless as she lowered me legs dangling first towards her chest all the time that valley of cleavage got bigger and deeper and soon I was inside it between her breasts , giant wall sized breasts curving up around me as she snugly let me rest in the triangle of lacy material that joined her bra cups together. Her hand released me and before me I could see a lacy barrier with swirling pretty patterns and above and aside me were two explosions of breast flesh towering over me like mighty guardians. I looked back and up and saw her face way above where light came into her cleavage and she was fascinated to see me held in such a way.
“oh my god your actually in my bra and you look tiny, I could fit ten of you between my boobs no twenty even”
I had to agree.
“Lucy babe your tits are colossal this is such a dream!”
“Well im glad this is part of your fantasy to baby just looking how small my big boobs make you look I cant wait to see you climb them later and feel you walking and crawling all over them” “Oh boy Lucy Im so aroused Im not sure I can hold myself back”
I felt my member grow with all this talk and the sights and I just wanted to pull my shorts free and satisfy myself there and then.
“Baby we cant stop and play Im gonna be late if we don’t leave now , try to hold on I promise it will be worth it ok tiny?”
I heard her lips smack a kiss in the air.
“Im sorry sweetie but it might get a little dark in my blouse as im gonna have to fix some of these buttons and my tie to cover some of my cleavage ok?”
It was fairly dim by the time the roof of her blouse covered me and most of her breasts from view but I could see from the shaft of light that ran into and down her cleavage way above. Her breasts swayed and settled to a gentle bouncing motion as she walked and I was gently rolled a little with them. The motion and sight of her flesh in action did little to calm me. A few minutes later her loud voice announced.
“hey tiny we are on the street and heading to my school you’ll have to be quite incase any one is close by but if you need anything just tap the inside of one of my boobs ok?”
It seemed like no time at all and we must have reached the school building as I heard lots of loud girls voices nearby, the fiddling of lockers and such. I was still wrestling with my manhood it simply refused to go down and thoughts of where I was didn’t help , an all girls school filled with hundreds of giant women! I felt everything settle , Lucy was sat down now and I heard the register being taken. I wished I could see out but that would have been foolish. Lucy must have been fiddling with her bra straps as suddenly I was raised up and down and then the breasts settled once more. “woah” the world suddenly tilted ! I grabbed fingers through the lacy holes in her bra as Lucy must have bent down to get her books from her bag!. If my reactions hadn’t been quick I would have been thrown out for sure. This realisation quelled my aching hardness as some fear stepped in for a few moments.
I think I then settled down to the loud droning of the teachers voice and before I knew it the lesson was over. Lucy chatted with someone and then I saw her looking in her blouse at me her fingers parting her cleavage from above.
“Hey tiny are you ok down there between these two big things?”
I nodded and responded
“im fine , any chance I could stretch my legs?”
“what all one inch something of them?”
she laughed and I felt her chest rumble around me, I hadn’t imagined quite how much women’s breasts move when they laugh but I was tumbled around fairly well until she stopped.
“come here then cutie” .
After loosening a button two of her fingers came in from above and pinched me around the waist lifting me up through the cleavage valley until I could see I was alone with Lucy beside a humongous tree in the grounds of the school field.
“im between classes and this is a nice secluded spot Justin so we shouldn’t be disturbed”
I noted as she hovered me by her face that she was sat with her legs out and her back resting on this oak tree.
“how about a kiss tiny?”
she teased and took me helplessly to her lips and pressed my body into them. My face and bare legs in my shorts all felt her lips contact with me and it was electric to be kissed like this , smothered by her lips. My arousal stirred again and my shorts once more presented my approval of the situation.
“what’s this little man?”
I felt Lucy’s huge pad of her spare hand gently test against my shorts.
“looks like something else needs exercising”
she smiled and placed me down on her skirt covered left thigh . I looked around a bit nervous to be so small and out in the open but the tree was old and did seem to provide a lot of cover. Looking up at my giantess I thought I would try my luck.
“Lucy that was some experience riding inside your blouse like that but man it made me horny being surrounded by “
I faltered in my speech
“by your”
I tried to continue as I stared up at those large feminine eruptions beneath that blouse which loomed above

Part 9

“being surrounded by my giant boobs turned you on, was it sexy in there little man?, feeling so small between them.? You know what would be even sexier than being down between them to actually be on one of them where I can feel you against it. Infact that sounds pretty good.”
With an enthusiastic expression Lucy raised me in her fingers again and I saw her look about checking there was no one spying on us and much like earlier she opened her blouse by several buttons until it was open down to her stomach freeing her chest. Suddenly a full healthy and undeniably massive breast was held free of her blouse exposing a massive bra cup at the end. Lucy pulled out the cup and I saw her giant nipple for an instant before I was lowered into that very cup confronting that nipple. Her fingers withdrew but didn’t go far as they let the lacy fabric of the cup support my back and then pressed me into her boob flesh. Her boob gave to my body , not a lot but I was pushed into it and felt truly smothered. I reached up and tried to wrap my arms around a nipple that was thicker than my body and what looked to be as tall as my legs! I heard Lucy groan as I contacted. Then I climbed up and took off my shorts and boxers which was not only difficult due to my arousal but harder because I was pressed into her flesh so wonderfully. Easing down I rubbed and gyrated myself into her nipple its end was soft and firm in places and I found my length could bury deep into a section of it.
“oh go Justin”
she moaned
“is that your? Oh it is your making love to my boob!”
her voice was loud booming infact which surprised me but also charged my excitement .
“ride my giant boob little man!”
she groaned in pleasure
“god your small, god your so small!”
She bellowed and her breast shook. I came and sighed heavily my approval as I pumped my juices into her nipple. Her hand went limp and I slid down a little in her bra cup resting with her nipple above me.

“This is so embarrassing Justin my panties are all wet.”
I heard her say and then noticed she rapidly covered up her breasts and fixed her clothes leaving me inside.
“Lucy!”
I called
“sssh Justin”
she whispered and I heard another giant female voice.
“Lucy! There you are Ive been looking all over for you”
I recognised that voice? It was deeper seeming , loud like Lucy’s because she was a giantess but it was Tina , Dave’s Tina.
“Oh err , hey , Tina”
Lucy muttered.
“Say what are you doing girl huddled up under this tree class starts in a few minutes are you ok?” “ me ? Oh sure Im fine never better I err just wanted a little quiet time.”
“Well I thought I would find you and catch up, how’s it going with Justin?”
“Justin , oh he’s great we are very, very close now”
Lucy remarked and I felt she must have folded her arms because I was once more pressed into her boob but this time I couldn’t move. I wondered what Tina would look like as a giantess part of me was eager to peek. I felt Lucy stand up
“He’s is a great guy isnt he , hey did you tease him about that giant woman thing I told you about the other day?”
“Actually yes, he admitted he likes the idea of giant women and actually when you think about it Tina its not so strange”
The conversation was suddenly getting interesting and it was so unreal to know that whilst these girls chatted away here I was hidden inside my girlfriends bra and still half naked, and even more strange was the knowledge that I was so close to Tina perhaps inches away and she was so unaware of my presence.
“Don’t tell me Lucy you actually find his weird fantasies appealing?”
“Tina its not so weird really”
“Oh come on Lucy I know you like him a lot and all that but honestly the guy gets turned on by imagining women as if they were like a 100ft tall or something I mean how ridiculous is that?” Tina laughed.
“But ask yourself why that appeals to a man Tina , most guys like big boobs and long legs am I right? And if a girl is that big her assets would be incredibly huge to a guy”
“I suppose “
Tina didn’t sound convinced.
“and think of it from a woman’s perspective Tina. What if for example you had the power to shrink your Dave down and appear to be a giantess to him don’t you think that would be fun?” Tina pondered.
“Now that would be an entertaining idea, he’s always teasing me about my boobs because Im not as generously blessed like girls like you, I guess it would be fun to watch his face when im holding infront of these when I looked a hundred feet tall to him. Ha, your right that would be a power rush making him do things to me infact if he was doll size I know where I would put him”
The two girls laughed in unison and I was tumbled lower in her bra cup well beneath the curve of her breast and by the under wire.
“So what would you do if you had Justin that small Lucy”
“Oh I don’t know perhaps I would put him in my bra and take him to school with me so he could play on my tits whilst I was in lessons”
They both laughed again and I smiled at Lucy’s comment. Tina departed for her next lesson and Lucy made for the girls toilets. Feeling me at the base of her bra she dropped me out into her hand by opening her blouse below her chest and easing her cup forward. I found that she was in a single occupancy toilet and she placed me on the tiled window surface whilst she fished around in her bra for my shorts and boxers.
“Where are your little things I cant find them”
she fussed.
“That’s no surprise your bras enormous”
I joked
“ I could get lost in there” .
“There they are , she handed me the clothes and then a small scrap of toilet paper to clean myself off.
“Im late for class Justin but I felt so uncomfortable down here since you surprised me again”
I watched her slip off her skirt and gazed at the skyscraper legs that now extended beneath her blouse. Lucy tied her blouse around her middle temporarily and I could see her white matching lacy panties which offered a glimpse of her pubic hair below.
“are you enjoying the show”
she smiled at me and my expression I had yet to conventionally make love to Lucy and see below that panty line and now here I was less than 2 and a half inches tall getting a unconventional strip tease.
“I was just thinking how big those panties are”
I smiled
“These are tiny but well everything is giant sized to you , what you should be dreaming about sweetie is just how big your girlfriends pussy must be to you under these”
she gave a very seductive look and reached for me placing me for a closer look on the edge of the sink faucet below. Lucy was so tall it levelled under her panties offering me a ringside seat as she must have predicted. I watched glued to the view as she edged down those lacy briefs and revealed a neatly trimmed fair haired bush and then …oh boy!, no way! That couldn’t be real! Her womanhood was so excitingly big , the lips of her please centre each perhaps my size! I could climb between them into Lucy , inside her hot love tunnel I was that small to her. I watched her finger rub along her pussy entrance and it slid easily with her residual lubrication.
“Look what you’ve made me do”
she mockingly told me off and I looked down to see a wet looking stain in her knickers hanging below.
“I should put you in my knickers as punishment tiny”
I looked up
“ oh yes “ .
Lucy smiled seeing my eagerness as I stared at her.
“maybe later titch we’ve got biology now although you could learn a lot more in my undies”
she giggled. Lucy took off her panties
“well I cant wear these now can I?”
She dangled them before me and dropped them down on top of me. I was covered as if a giant lace roof had collapsed on me and what a smell. I could smell and almost taste Lucy’s excitement around me it was rich and strong and intoxicating. I was getting a little overwhelmed when she surprised me and picked me up inside the material and then in her palm on top of it. I stood up on the lacy surface and found she was all tucked in once more and ready to go.
“did you enjoy getting into my knickers? something for you to think about whilst you go back in my bra little man is that im not wearing anything under this skirt anymore”
Lucy didn’t undo her buttons this time yet placed me on her blouse collar and offered
“go on slide down in there baby under my blouse you go”
I enjoyed the feeling of letting myself slide down from the inside of her giant blouse collar and into the tighter gap of her cleavage as her boobs gave around me and I eased between them. Once more I was in her bra between her monster breasts and we headed for class. Lucy had put her panties in her bag and I thought about that little skirt of hers and how if she sat with her legs parted some lucky guy picking up his pen would get winked at! Biology class was boring and I was glad lunch time came. I listened to girly chatter from Lucy to others over her dinner for some time , they talked about clothes and who was dating who it was more interesting than biology for sure. Lucy casually as she could slipped some fragments of ham into her cleavage and I gratefully received them. I saw the daylight next when she had gone to the tree again. Lucy offered me a bottle cap to drink out of which was more like a bowl of coke for me at this size. I drank up as much as I could and then nature called.
“Lucy I err need to relieve myself”
She giggled
“go one then”
I was stood in her palm about 30 feet high.
“well lower me down then babe”
I suggested.
“nope you can do it off my hand over the side”
she smirked seeing my unease.
”no Lucy I cant please lower me down”
“ha”
she laughed
“I cant be cruel go on then Ill let you on the ground but be careful”
I was lowered beside her and walked to a raised root of the oak tree instinctively seeking shelter to pee with some privacy. Then as I had finished the ground shook , giant footsteps! I hid crouching by the root and Lucy equally surprised noticed me hide as a very tall and I must add very beautiful girl with a very exaggerated wiggle walked up to Lucy smiling a dazzling set of teeth. She was a dark haired girl with lovely green eyes and a figure that surprisingly wasn’t far off the blessed dimensions of Lucy. Her blouse wobbled nicely as I looked up at this giantess approaching and her long legs.
“Hi do I know you?”
Lucy greeted
“The names Erika and no we haven’t met Im new to the school today but a few of the girls said how much we had in common as you are the tallest girl in the school”
“yup for my sins that’s me all legs im afraid and you do look awfully tall yourself”
“Guess we share the same curse Lucy being head and shoulders above everyone we meet”
I watched Lucy stand and I gasped in shock ,this girl was taller than Lucy! I couldn’t tell from my lowly angle how much but it showed a lot!.
“Wow, you are tall!”
Lucy said equally as shocked as I,
“guess your not the tallest girl in the school now”
Erika smiled
Part 10

“but its nice not to looking down so much for a change”
“Ive never met a taller girl than me before and you tower over me just how tall are you?”
“Im seven foot one”
well seven three in these school shoes.”
“pleased to meet you Erika its gonna take some getting used to being around you.”
“Listen Lucy I know we’ve just met and all but I know you’ve not long joined the school and with me being new as well it would be nice if we could hang out together.”
“ sure “
Lucy was very friendly towards her
“that would be fun”.
When Erika finally departed I came out of hiding. Lucy whisked me up to her face.
“could you believe that she’s huge!”
“your telling me”
“hey mr don’t you go thinking of me as short from now will you”
Lucy teased
“although I did feel average back there next to that amazon”.
The final lesson of the day was French and I was bored , the novelty of being small and between Lucy’s giant breasts hadn’t faded but not being able to play with her body and to be restricted in her bra made me frustrated half way through the lesson I decided to try and climb up her cleavage to take a peek at the giant world outside. I couldn’t resist and tried to clamber the steep fleshy slope but it was way to much of an incline to grip and her boobs didnt help my valiant efforts each of them were smooth and soft and there was nothing to hold onto. I kept slipping down and Lucy realised what was going on and laughed out loud.
“something funny Miss Gold?”
The female French teacher boomed which made me jump.
“no nothing ,sorry”
Lucy excused herself and the lesson continued. It wasn’t long after that Lucy reached down for her bag again and as before I was unsettled only this time I didn’t grab hold in time! I fell over the bra material and out of the bra altogether hitting the inside of her blouse and slid down to her waist. “woah” I cried out but luckily not too loud. Lucy felt me bounce into her stomach on the way down. Sitting back up she tried to concentrate on the lesson but I was distracting her with my movements. I could see through her blouse by a button hole and it was just the underside of a desk and some far away girls legs. Not interested in the view I looked around her waist band and saw it was loose enough for me to make it under her skirt, should I? The exploration was exciting in the idea and I thought perhaps I could crawl down and see her womanhood exposed as it was beneath her skirt ,no one would see me and what harm could it do? Without further contemplation I crawled under her skirt waist band and Lucy knowing where I was heading began to fidget in her chair.
“Miss Gold do you have a problem?”
The teacher barked
“perhaps you can reiterate that last paragraph from the book”
Lucy’s mind had been on me and she wasn’t following the lesson she apologised but the teacher was not impressed as she continued. I heard the muffled noise of the conversation and I froze half way under her waist band trying to navigate through tucked in blouse material. Things returned to normal and I made it and was under her skirt and on the edge of her pubic bush. It was dark here but I could see by the light between her legs coming into the skirt. I used a few strands of pubic hair to pull myself along which I noted was a lot coarser than her normal locks. At my touch to her pubic hair Lucy jumped a little in her chair
“aah”
she called out as one of the hairs I must have grabbed too enthusiastically. Her body twitched and I felt it move around me.
“ That’s it young lady your in detention tonight for disrupting the class”
Lucy protested
“ No Miss Carmel you don’t understand , I err wasn’t trying to be disruptive I…”
she couldn’t think what to say and I lay still fearing my actions had really done it now.
“No excuses Lucy see me after class”
The teacher was abrupt and meant it and I suddenly felt guilty for the trouble I caused hoping Lucy would find the funny side of it. I decided remaining still was the best bet although I so wanted to go further down as her scent was strong and circled me down here begging me to press on.
Lessons ended and Lucy remained sat in her chair as her fellow pupils left. The stampede of giant feet was almost unbearable to my ears and I was glad they had gone. The teacher Miss Carmel began to lecture Lucy on her behaviour and said she could see she wasnt paying attention. As her punishment she would remain behind in detention and re-read the lesson. I heard nothing for a few minutes and then Lucy’s hand edged up her skirt and picked me up placing me on her lap as she looked over her bosom to chat to me.
“You’re a naughty little boyfriend trying to get down inside myskirt, I was getting so on edge if you had made it I would have really embarrassed myself, as it is we are gonna be late back if we arent careful”
“sorry babe”
I hung my head for a second
“but you smell great down there and I was real curious “
“cause I haven’t any underwear on you wanted a private show eh tiny? Well teachers gone now and Ive got a lesson for you tiny you can make it up to me and rub my big feet whilst I read this book like a good girl”
Lucy lifted me down and I saw acres of lovely thigh and leg sail past as I came to her black court shoes and she placed me in an empty one. Man her shoes were big like I was in a boat! Lucy came down with the underside of her foot not into the shoes fully but edging it in at an angle , her huge toes some wider than me wiggled and played with me for a few seconds. I reached out and kissed them in turn and she laughed at my action. Then I rubbed my hand across them in turn. Her foot was quite wonderful at this scale , massive and powerful and yet delicate if that made sense. I played enjoying fooling around in her shoe and with her giant foot and I tickled her between her toes. She laughed aloud and that was bad timing as Miss Carmel returned that instant.
“and what’s so funny now Lucy? I can see you still arent taking this seriously , this is most unlike you young lady but I wont stand for it. You can stay here and translate section 4 page 47 and Im gonna sit here and mark some papers so don’t bother me unless your finished”
“but I cant stay , Miss not tonight its impossible”
“Im not buying it Miss Gold I can call your parents if that’s your problem”
“no , they are away but my boyfriend he needs me”
“ ahh now I see its a boy thing , well if your gonna be late for some date it will make you think twice in future now get on with it”
Lucy watched her walk off and flashed a look of concern to me in her shoe she quickly bent down and lifted me to her blouse for safekeeping as she was forced to work. As before I squeezed in her generous cleavage and back to my familiar spot. I kept an eye on my watch as time ticked away it was nearing 4pm and I felt like Cinderella my curfew was nearly up.
Finally Lucy finished at took the work to her teacher it was 4.15 and I was worried. She rushed out of the school.
“Justin hold on to my bra tightly baby!”
she shouted in her booming voice and I did just that as she ran! Her boobs violently rocked, swayed and bounced and I was frightened they might crash into me , seeing tons of woman flesh move this dramatically was awesome thank god for the invention of the bra and its restraining capabilities to these giant monsters. I felt a little nauseous as we entered her house and Lucy made for the study
“ Hi Lucy your in a rush”
It was Carla and she was busy vacuuming the study.
“Oh Carla , I err forgot it was your day today”
Carla stopped to gossip as normal but Lucy was beginning to fret as she didn’t want chat today but simply had to make some distraction to get Carla away from the study only her ingenuity was lacking.
“Carla I need to work in here and use fathers encyclopaedias , home work you know before Justin comes round”
“ahh hence the rush and how are you and Justin getting on?”
Lucy couldn’t cut Carla dead she was a good friend but she managed to get the room to herself but it was now 4.50pm. Locking the study door a minute later I was in her hand and on the corridor floor to the dome.
“Justin run Ill set the controls”
I made my way down the corridor into the workshop and then gave it a couple of minutes before I returned. I walked up the corridor my height restoring and I sighed with relief. I walked out of the door and up the stairs into the study. Lucy was sat on a chair clearly concerned waiting for my appearance. As she saw my head rise up the stairs she sighed with relief
“oh Justin your back to normal thank goodness! I couldn’t wait down there incase…”
I couldn’t have agreed more as I found it quite a novelty now to be able to walk up stairs and to see Lucy.
“well we got away with it baby and it was fun!”
I saw her beautiful face light up.
“You were so naughty as a little man Justin trying to climb down here”
she gestured to her skirt.
“hey Im only human and well your so dam sexy Lucy as a giantess who could blame a guy?”
“Only sexy as a giantess not as a very tall girlfriend?”
She stood up to emphasize her size and tease me and I was looking just above her chest! I assumed she was on her tip-toes in her shoes but I was alarmed to see that she wasn’t on tip-toes and had even kicked off her shoes!
“Justin? Stand up properly”
she was alarmed as was I.
“ stop kidding baby its not funny”
“Oh no , it cant be”
my face sank “
You look even taller Lucy and your in bare foot”
She looked down at me and her worried expression told the story.
“and your wearing your trainers still. Justin you’ve shrunk”
“Lucy have you got a measure anything?”
I looked around
“I don’t believe this you look so much taller! Im sure I used to be level with your nose?”
Lucy retrieved a tape measure from her fathers desk drawer and held it up to the wall with her long arms so it was easily over my head. I backed up not really ready for her to announce the findings but it had to be done. Lucy had a wide eyed expression as she placed a hand on the top of my head and marked off against the wall.
“Justin your not gonna believe this….”
I looked up anxiously
“your only 5ft 8 inches tall”
4 inches! Id lost 4 inches in height!
“are you sure?”
I tried to be calm
“check again”
She gave we a compassionate look but I could see the answer in her blue eyes.
“5ft 8 inches tall and you’ve still got your trainers on”
She was right I instantly slipped out of my trainers and Lucy gave a small frown.
”baby your 5 ft 7 inches tall…just”
What a shock! I cant begin to explain how I felt right then. You rely on constants in your life and my height had always been something that you would never think would change but suddenly facing the fact that due to our bit of fun today I would remain a less than average 5ft 7 inches tall was hard to swallow.
“no way”
Part 11

I looked up at her and Lucy hugged me. With my reduced size this was a new experience as her breasts crashed into me rubbing my chin and upper body. I laid my head instinctively against her neck and she rested her chin on top of it. When we ended the embrace I looked up at her
“Guess there is no use loosing it over this. Its permanent and well it was my choice to risk it , 5ft 7 is ok it could have been a lot shorter. If I wear boots and such I could manage 5 ft 9 that’s not far off is it?”
“Im sorry babe its all my fault I wanted so much to shrink you and this is how it turns out if you had never met me..”
“Hey hold it there blondie , shrinking is my fantasy , I didn’t have to step in that machine I wanted you to shrink me. Lucy you’ve given me my dreams to be with a beautiful giantess and all those experiences its worth 5 inches of height just to have seen you that way”
We kissed which was difficult as she leaned down a lot to meet my lips.
“Im just gonna have to figure how I let people know , people just don’t shrink and Im gonna have to get used to how towering you are now”
“I suppose that’s me and heels done with eh? I will have to wear flats from now on around you” “What? No way. I love you in high heels , I adore you in big heels , you look sexy in heels”
Lucy smiled for the first time in the last few tense minutes
“really? But I tower over you now in my bare feet and in heels Justin they’ll make the difference even bigger”
“Lucy , that will make you even sexier to me”
“what are you gonna say to people, your family friends?”
“That’s a tougher one guess for a while I best keep out the way and avoid comparisons and wear some heeled shoes until I think of a way, but its you im worried about will you still fancy me this short”
“you bet!”
Whilst my back was against the wall Lucy put her shoes back on and then stood inches before me which had the effect of bringing her chest up into my face.
“Your right shorty I am a sexy height to you even in my little heels”
she proceeded to tease me with rubbing my face into her blouse and giggled. Lucy slowly lowered in a stooping position and kissed me as I felt her breasts nudge below my stomach area , she was so tall it was a turn on to be with her at 5ft 7inches tall. I had to admit it certainly would make life interesting dating such an amazon. When we finished kissing we went into the living room waiting for Carla to leave and sat watching the Megazoid film again.
“was I bigger looking to you than she is in this scene?”
Lucy watched the point of view shot in the film with great interest as the giant female aliens legs and body had been panned upwards by the camera as if seen through the leading mans eyes from down below.
“oh yeh a lot bigger and a lot bustier”
I smiled.
“its funny to think you were sat in here today”
Lucy removed her school tie and allowed me to peer into her cleavage , she was right seeing her bra now from outside it was big but hard to believe I was inside it earlier.
“it gets me hard just thinking about it”
I admitted and clasped her breast
“but its nice to feel them from the outside as well”
we kissed and Lucy took my left hand and ran it inside her short skirt until I felt her below.
“Idd love to feel you down here as a little man in my panties nice and small”
“oh yeh, that’s still part of my fantasy we haven’t tried”
“theres still tonight if you haven’t been put off by what happened today?”
“wow what an offer”
I smiled and gently brushed her with my finger tips.
“and Ill put on a sexy outfit just for you”
Lucy knew how to get me excited.
“it’s a shame you cant stay the night “
“actually I can , infact Ive a week off starting tomorrow”
“that’s brilliant then you could stay here with me all week , well if you’d like?”
she gave me a very teasing look as she straightened her short skirt in place and flicked her hair. “god yes and that means I wouldn’t have to explain things to anyone for a week , ill pop home and grab some gear and let the folks know”
“Until tonight”
Lucy kissed me again and saw me to the door. What a day it had been Idd seen sights that would blow a guys mind and lost five inches as a forfeit but I was happy. I got home at 6 oclock and my parents sat at the dinner table eating. I fixed a snack and explained I was away for the week with Lucy and left her number. My step mother began a lecture on it’s a bit soon to be staying with a girl but dropped it when she saw I wasn’t phased. However she did manage to convince me that I should escort Abbie to her new friends house her and dad would be going out and unable to take her. I walked upstairs and headed for my room. After a shower I went to grab some fresh clothes but everything was to large so I ended up putting my old clothes back that had shrunk with me. I began to pack my bag figuring Lucy could use the shrinking device to make my clothes fit me like normal thats when I heard Abbie.
“Is that you Justin?”
She called from outside my door but before I could answer she opened it and stepped in my room anyway. I was sat on the bed packing my bag and didn’t bother to look up.
“going somewhere bruv?”
“Oh Im staying away for a week at Lucy’s”
“leggy Lucy has you for a week eh? Im jealous but still I get you as an escort tonight and when you see me you might not want to let go”
Curious I looked up and was surprised to see Abbie looking quite stunning. She was wearing some white little shorts and had her midriff exposed and a very nice halter top that made her look busty. I couldn’t believe it but I paid attention to Abbie’s chest she must have been wearing one of those enhancing bras because she certainly had some curves tonight. She had also taken time to style her long flame red hair it made her look older and it was hard to believe her age. Abbie delighted in the look on my face and the extra attention it was a bad move on my side.
“go on say it I look really hot tonight don’t I?”
“You look great Abbie and I can see why mum wanted me to walk you to your friends. Are you going out?”
“of course! we are going to Fishers bar”
“that’s an over 18s Abbs you’ll struggle to get in there”
“no problem looking like this they’ll let me and Anita in for sure”
“Anita?”
“Oh she’s so cool Justin I met her in the mall last week she’s a year younger than me but she’s so trendy. You should see the clothes she wears and you’dd love her she’s 15 and get this she’s 6ft 4 already!”
What was it recently were girls getting taller around here? First Lucy then Erika and now this Anita all amazons in my home town. But thinking about it I had to admit with my new reduced height it all made me feel that much shorter hearing about a 15 year old who must simply tower over me.
“that got your interest didn’t it? I feel short when Im out with her but not tonight”
she grinned.
“what does that mean?”
Abbie gave a coy smile and left the room
“you’ll see. Im ready when you are big bruv Ill just get my new boots”
I suddenly felt awkward , her new boots and the chat we had last night about me liking tall women , her friend being tall…it all added up to high heels and Abbie was only 3 inches below me now this could be my first challenge. I grabbed my bag and waited by the front door sitting outside on the small stone wall. Abbie appeared and she was wearing some huge platform heels upon a pair of white knee boots that looked like the Spice girls had donated them to her! Abbie stood right up close before me and twirled a little.
“what do you think now? Aren’t these ultra cool and such a bargain to they make me feel tall for a change and I know you like extra inches on a girl”
I tried to smirk and then reluctantly stood up and much to my fear Abbie was way taller than me! “hey Justin look at you down there im putting you in the shade with these I never imagined”
I looked to see she was teetering some 3 inches above me which made those some big platforms! “Just how big are those things?”
Abbie shut the front door and turned to be close to me obviously comparing our heights
“Im not exactly sure but don’t they are just right for me to compete with that Lucy because Im taller than you now and I know you like that little brother”
She emphasized the little and I tried to command the situation.
“come on Abbie if you can walk in those things we had better get going so where does this Anita live?”
“Oh she and her two sisters live right above that new clothes shop Hi Rise Girls inc in town. “
“ah I guess that’s where she gets the fashion from does her family own it?”
“Her older sister runs the shop but the stuff in there is all no good for me”
“why to expensive?”
“no, to big its for tall women you have to be 5 foot 10 minimum to shop in there but it would sure be the place for you to hang out and get to see all the leggy lovelies coming in and out”
I smiled at the thought and guessed it was an ideal place for Lucy to browse as she must find it hard to get clothes that fitted. Abbie insisted on putting her arm through mine as we walked and I humoured her.
“you haven’t commented on how tall I am tonight Justin do you like it”
“sure you look nice”
“nice?”
Abbie wasn’t impressed
“im looking for sexy or hot , not nice. Just how tall do I have to be to get a reaction from you ?”
I remained quite
“come on Justin Im your step sister remember , the word step not actual so you can fancy me”
“Abbie please”
I gave her a look to show how much she was annoying me but Abbie took it in her stride.
“slowly but surely your starting to fancy me Justin and soon your gonna give in”
She squeezed my arm and smiled. We arrived outside a shop which was an eye opener for me. Through the window were female manikins like any shop except they were noticeably a lot taller. The shop was open and still had an hour or so before it closed.
“Ok Abbie Ill see you next week behave yourself”
She grabbed my arm
“Hey don’t you want to come in aren’t you curious to meet my tall friend?”
I was almost pulled into the shop and was amazed with the sights inside. Im not sure if it was my new 5ft 7 perspective but the clothes looked much larger than I expected. Walking past some long skirts hanging on a rack im sure they looked like they would reach from my ankles to just under my chest! The women’s trousers looked like they needed a 40inch inside leg to even try them on.
I walked around in a little world of my own thinking this is clothes central for amazons when I heard a voice behind me .
“can I help you sir, madam?”
Turning around there was a towering woman looking down on me ,she had to be the same height as Lucy if not more. She was pretty and in her thirties by the look of her and with a very nice figure indeed I was staring at her chest which was noticeable even though she wore a loose fitting shirt. I looked up into her face and her dark features smiled back as she saw my wide eyed expression. “im afraid without disrespect we don’t have anything in your size madam I guess without your heels your 5 foot 5 or there abouts? Im afraid we only cater for larger girls”
Abbie wasn’t phased and smiled
“im Abbie this is my step brother Justin im a friend of Anita’s and you must be Geena?”
“oh”
Geena adopted a less formal stance
“I didn’t realise im sorry , pleased to meet you both Ill call her she’s in the flat upstairs”
“Look Abbie I need to shoot “
“Oh Justin just stay to meet Anita I told her all about you”
“like what?”
I questioned but fortunately for Abbie Geena returned with her cuter and as tall little sister.
“hey Abbie”
“Hi Anita”
“aah you must be Justin”
I looked up as Anita another dark haired beauty towered over me and suddenly I felt my new size more than ever ,now including Abbie I was surrounded by three taller women. I made small talk and tried to make my excuses to leave. However before I managed to step out of the shop in walked the beautiful Erika all seven foot plus of her strolling into the shop. I simply stood there astounded at her size , as she walked towards me her legs seeming to get longer and longer. She was wearing a short green dress that was clinging to her and made from lycra and it offered every wonderful curve in full detail. On her feet she had some knee length black suede boots with hanging tassels that had huge heels upon them. She must have been 7ft 6 inches tall and had to duck even though this shop had a larger than average door frame.
She smiled down at me as she walked closer and foolishly I forgot myself and said
“hi Erika”

Part 12

Dam why did I say that? She hadnt met me , Im a stranger to her as far as she was concerned
But I was compelled somehow to say it.
“oh Hi, err do I know you?”
I found myself opposite the green flat expanse of her dress and with her considerable chest dangling above me. She made me feel like a small child looking up at his older sister she was a lot taller than Lucy which was frankly amazing to see a real person this tall especially such a beautiful one.
“Justin”
I held out a hand and she grabbed it in a soft hand that engulfed my own to shake it.
“You have me at a disadvantage Justin you seem to recognise me yet Im sure I would have recalled meeting a handsome guy like you”
Did she add a handsome into that sentence ?
“Sorry no we haven’t met but Im dating Lucy Gold and she was surprised to meet someone taller than her today I just figured that there arent many 7ft plus girls in this town”
“Yeh I guess I do rather stick out in the crowd with these long legs, so your Lucy’s boyfriend im surprised”
“whys that?”
I questioned her assessment
“ well no offence but she is quite towering and well your hardly mr tall are you I know you must be less than 5 foot ten because my chest is atleast that high”
She emphasized her words by pushing her chest forward a little my eyes had a job to leave it.
“I suppose you don’t date guys my size then”
“Well when your as tall as me Justin it’s a little embarrassing when your date isnt much taller than your legs, I just feel more comfortable with guys who are over 6ft , I still tower over them but I like them to know who’s in control. Still you obviously don’t have a problem with it.”
She paused and I just smiled.
“I like Lucy she seems a switched on girl I was hoping she and I might hang out a little bit as we have a lot in common. Is she here?”
“No ive just dropped off my kid sister seems her tall friends family runs this shop.
“The girl in the big heels with Anita is your kid sister?”
“You know Anita”
“Sure im her older sister well the middle one anyway”
I was somehow not surprised based on the height of her sisters to hear this news.
“Hey Anita guess who Justin here is dating?”
Anita and Abbie walked over to us.
“Lucy Gold the girl I told you about”
Anita smiled
“wow, Justin you must certainly like tall girls”
“Oh he does you get a kick out of how much taller Lucy is than you are don’t you bruv”
I cast a look of shut up to Abbie but she didn’t take it onboard.
“and this must be Erika you weren’t kidding Anita she’s way taller than you”
Abbie looked up at Erika towering away effortlessly above us all.
“My step brother here will be after you next Erika”
She giggled
“cut it out Abbie”
I muttered but Erika put an arm on my shoulder and pulled me into her stomach for a second
“well he is rather cute but he does need to grow up a little to date me”
I felt very awkward and decided to leave
“look it was nice meeting you Idd better hit the street”
“ likewise Justin I hope we see more of each other . You and Lucy must visit our store this weekend , get her to ask for me”
“no problem”
I was at Lucy’s house half an hour later armoured with a large bottle of wine and a box of assorted chocolates. I rang the bell but the door was left open. I walked in and called for her.
“In here baby”
her voice rang out from the main room
“Ive been waiting for you shorty”
Her voice was purposefully low and seductive and I smiled to myself before I entered the room. As I walked in I expected to see her at the fireplace or laid on the sofa but the room looked empty until the door was shut behind me. I turned to see Lucy looking sexier than ever! She was wearing her black leather knee boots with the huge heels that she’d worn the other night but now she had a tight fire engine red dress that was spectacular on her curvy frame. It was short and very clingy and had one of those cross over neck lines with the thinnest of straps. Her hair was down and just brushed and held back on her face with a golden river flowing down her back. I noticed in an instant I was barely breast height to her and I was sure she wore the boots for exactly that reason.
“come here”
she softly spoke and her arms ran behind my head and pushed me into her chest. I felt the soft embrace and something more she wasn’t wearing a bra her nipples evident against my face . She smelled wonderful her perfume wrapped around me and as I revelled at being so close to her body she pushed her long leg so her left thigh nudged between my legs and against my growing manhood.
“feeling short tonight baby?”
her voice sounded so sexy
“would you like me to make you even shorter?”
I stepped back with my gifts in my hands and Lucy took them.
“mmmm chocolates and wine my favourites”
she placed them down on the table.
“Lucy im speechless you look gorgeous”
“and sexy I hope?”
I smiled and leaned up on tip toes in an attempt to kiss her but she just stayed still and grinned as I came no where close to the mark. She teased me by blowing a kiss down at me and then she uncorked the wine and poured a glass for us both. We sat down on the sofa very close almost entwined with our limbs as we drank and Lucy ate a few chocolates seductively pushing them through her lips.
“You weren’t much larger than one of these chocolates today”
she held a chocolate out to show me and slowly bit it in half.
“I hope I last longer with you than they are”
She licked her full lips
“we’ll see”
About three quarters of an hour later the wine bottle was half finished and Lucy couldn’t contain her eagerness to shrink me any longer and to be honest I was just as keen.
“Justin, baby lets go and shrink you down to a playful little size”
Ten minutes later and I was about two inches tall and gazing up at the living skyscraper that was my giantess girlfriend. I stood down at the base of her black boots and she boomed in a loud voice almost forgetting herself for a minute.
“Check out my sexy underwear tiny you should have a great view from down there”
I watched as she raised a long towering leg and stepped over me so I was right under her and looking up to where those tremendous legs met. Way up there under the red canopy of her dress I could see a black g string and I gulped in realisation that Idd be getting to see under that material later on. Lucy picked me up and I could see her instant delight to have me small once more.
“Hello my little chocolate”
she breathed over me and then took me for a delightful few seconds pressed face into her large lips.
“God your amazing like this Lucy”
I said drinking in her size as she held so effortlessly by her face.
“thanks baby, I think its time to check out my giant bedroom now don’t you?”
with a nod from me she climbed up the stairs to the study and then her hand clasped me gently as we made our way to her bedroom. Lucy laid me down on her giant bed and I watched her as she slowly sat down to remove her boots. I looked at the sheer scale of her boots as she temporarily rested one on the bed surface it was so long ! The heel looked to be nearly 20ft from top to bottom and the sole of her boot was scary. I marvelled at the marks and cuts into its flat base and wondered to myself what if she trod on me with this colossal boot I would be crushed with ease.
“your paying a lot of attention to my little boots baby”
she smiled down at me
“little boots that’s an understatement Im just admiring them Lucy they are so impressive at my size”
I replied.
“hey I could drop you inside one of these and you’d never be able to climb out Justin”
“that’s if you could catch me blondie”
I dared her and as Lucy removed her other boot she turned to look down on me with a playful glint in her eyes.
“is that a challenge tiny?”
I didn’t answer but decided to run from her just for the fun of it.
My legs carried me across the bed surface at full sprint I saw the top blanket fell over the sides of her bed so I clambered down very easily and made it to the carpet below. Lucy was the other side of the bed and out of sight so I ran under it and to her side she wouldn’t expect this. I looked around pausing for breath as the carpet pile was over ankle deep to me. Where was she? Her feet couldn’t be seen , of course she was on the bed with her feet up I realised.
“im gonna catch you little man you cant escape your gigantic girlfriend”
I ran for her pine wardrobe to hide beneath its raised base but going out into the open was a mistake. “there you are tiny you’d better run fast”
I looked back to see Lucy holding some thing in her hand but didn’t make out what it was other than it was white. She hadn’t stepped down so I was winning or so I thought until a dark shadow fell from the sky above followed by a huge laugh from Lucy. An enormous amount of white material fell on me and around me like a large marquee had collapsed over me. I lost my bearings which way? I pushed the material up but there was so much of it in all directions. I heard two thuds and felt a tremor , Lucy’s feet! She laughed from high above.
“oh dear little man are you lost under there? did some giant girl decide to drop her blouse on top of you?”
Her blouse from yesterday? It was enormous but then so was Lucy.
“suddenly the material went tight around me it was a hand clasping me in the material and I was consumed by the white cotton as she held me first upright and then upside down until she placed the blouse on the bed and it unfolded with me laying in the middle. I began to dart for the edge of the bed once more keen to demonstrate even though I was small I was still agile and could get the better of Lucy but she was ready for this. I didn’t even clear the edge of her blouse as I ran across it when she lifted the edge up of the material like a huge wall and tumbled me backwards. Her hand followed in an instant before I could regain my composure and Lucy lifted me up in her fist with just my head clear of her hand.
“I like being a giantess that was so easy little man and now your helpless, I think first Ill take your little clothes off….”
She held me on her palm as her hand tugged at my clothes and soon her big nails managed to prise my clothes away
“…and then lets see what I can do with you”
Lucy looked around and picked up one of her enormous perfume bottles she turned me over face down on her palm and I felt a rush of liquid hit my back with a tingling sensation as it settled and then began to evaporate. I was drenched in this feminine aroma much to her delight. I turned around as she eased her thumb from my back that had held me so effortlessly.
“now don’t you smell nice”
she laughed
“I smell like a girl”
I playfully frowned up to her beautiful blue eyes , she had certainly demonstrated her power over me. She giggled and then I saw her free hand not supporting me rise with a monstrous pink lipstick tube .
“oh no ! Lucy fun is fun now baby”
I backed up into her fingers at the edge of her hand but where could I go? Lucy held my legs with her little finger across them and my hands above my head with her thumb as I felt the huge log size nib of the lipstick touch down on my chest. Its sticky thick residue gently moved with her hand over me and as she released me I could see what she had done. Upon my chest and down to my stomach stretched two huge letters an L and a G that practically covered me drawn in her pink surprise shade of lipstick.
“Property of Lucy Gold”
she laughed again and I had to admit I was too easily overpowered by her, she could do what ever she wanted. “Ok , ok you win” I offered a bowing position in her palm but Lucy retained her look of absolute pleasure at her victory and continued with the game. “too late mr im gonna put you in my boot anyway, why don’t you try it on for size”
she giggled as she placed a boot on the floor and I found myself plunged into its depths. Lucy released me into a huge leather prison, the smell was strong and not pleasant for a guy my size but it sure gave me a good perspective to just how big my girlfriend was. I looked up the black shaft of her boot which stretched overhead so high there was no way I could scale its smooth walls I was trapped. I saw a huge set of eyes look in on me stood in the heel of the boot.
“you know Justin I don’t think we share the same shoe size do you”
She chuckled and I shouted up.
“come on baby please let me out its dark in here” .
Lucy lifted the boot and me and soon I was tumbled down the shaft and onto the pillow of her bed as she placed the boot back on the floor.
Part 13

“sorry sweetie but I couldn’t resist “
she offered a grin and then Lucy sat down on the bed and stretched out her impossibly long legs until either side of the pillow I was on had a huge bare foot rising around it. She leaned back on her hands and offered a look that I knew meant she was beginning to get turned on with the situation. I looked along those colossal legs and even on the pillow I could see her black g string beneath that red dress.
“Justin I have to admit something baby”
She flicked her blonde hair back
“when we played back there and I overpowered you so easily it was quite a rush the feeling of being so in control, don’t worry I wouldn’t force you to do something you didn’t want to do but just knowing I can is quite arousing”
“Lucy back there when you threw your blouse over me my heart was racing I was really trying to get away to prove im still a man but you caught me without even trying just throwing down a piece of your clothing on me and I was so helpless”
“do you like that feeling too? Knowing im thousands of times stronger than you?”
“yeh its kinda cool but really scary”
“Justin when you saw me yesterday , when I took off my panties and brought you up close to me down here did that turn you on?”
She was very direct and I watched as she began to hitch up the hem of her already short dress so that all of her legs and now her racy g string showed.
“I was gobsmacked Lucy I mean its taller than me and …”
Lucy slowly edged her g string down pulling her legs up for a second and then she reverted back to her original position holding the underwear in her left hand before her face.
“like my undies?”
She tossed the g-string casually and I dived out the way and it landed like a sail beside me. I glanced at the lacy g-string so huge beside me but my eyes had to look back across to what Lucy had revealed. Her womanhood was imposing even from this distance, she took a single finger and ran it along her vaginal lips and then reached for me with the same finger and her thumb. The smell was powerful and intense and I felt the slick texture of her wetness as it rubbed from the pad of her finger onto my chest.
“Justin, I really want you close to me , I want to feel your little body”
She placed me close to her pussy.
“do you think other guys dream of seeing what you are now? “
I didn’t answer but felt her free finger from her other hand move up between my legs until the huge pad stroked my balls and shaft simultaneously.
“you are so small Justin look at how big I am, do you want my big pussy baby”
Lucy positioned me within two of my inches from her pussy and her other hand parted her lips to show me the intricate folds of glistening moist flesh beneath. Even pushed apart by her fingers her pussy was massive and looked hungry as if it was an animal that could devour little men.
“tell me Justin what are you thinking right now?”
Her voice was showing her growing aroused state
“oh god Lucy your pussy dwarfs me its enormous but sexy, so big and sexy”
I was quick to follow her arousal as Lucy eased me against her exposed inner flesh
“how about a kiss from these lips?”
she sighed and I was gently wrapped in her fleshy lips aside me as her fingers ran me up and down her entrance face first. My hair my face my whole body and legs all were now plastered with her juices as she now sighed heavily from above.
“oh you are so tiny I can feel all of you against me”
I reached my hands into that flesh to find her pleasure centre and it was easy to uncover producing a loud roar of approval from Lucy as I caressed it. Strangely I was pulled away in mid flow and Lucy now breathless her face flushed her eyes bright and her huge chest heaving breathed down over me with her words that she struggled to produce.
“Justin, I want you inside me, just for a second or two I really want your sexy body all the way in me. Will you do it Justin…please”
I didn’t know what this experience would be like I was so turned on at that point in time I didn’t care to think of the dangers my answer may cause. “yes, Lucy I want you”
Her face was replaced by a flash of her red dress as I was taken once again to her love cavern only her fingers had parted it twice the width and what depth was revealed looked deep! She slowly carefully eased me inside her feet first and I felt my bare feet slide against the walls of her love tunnel and my legs and then my whole body as my head went in and darkness fell. I wriggled and pushed as I felt her muscles contract the space around me it was tighter and then easier to move. My mouth took on some liquid and it tasted unpleasant but it didn’t detract from my enjoyment.
I was inside Lucy , inside a hot girls giant pussy and that thought alone made me burst my load. What seemed minutes was in actuality seconds as Lucy managed to pull me back out and I could breathe the fresh air once more. Limp in her hand and drenched in her enjoyment she placed me on her thigh as she flopped back herself and I watched her chest rise and fall rapidly in the distance as she calmed herself down. About five minutes later Lucy’s upper body rose and she sat up looking down at me almost stuck to her beautiful thigh.
“I think I came just as I felt all of you moving inside me it was … it was absolutely the best orgasm ive ever had , I had you , all of you , a real man inside me …I couldn’t see you but I could feel you… oh I could feel you in there”
I was blown away at her response it had been good for me but for Lucy even better.
“I think my little seamen with have a shock in there baby your enormous inside and I was harldy in there!”
Lucy laughed
“I think you’re a little messy come on Ill clean you up”
She carried me in her hand to the bathroom and settled me on the sink as she grabbed some showergel.
“hey that’s girls stuff”
I protested seeing the scented and flower covered container.
“so?”
She grinned and I was washed between her giant hands and when I opened my eyes she had me in her palm and blew gently some warm breathe over me. Like a super dryer I was finished in a minute and enjoyed the sensation.
“that’s better guess we should eat now but before we do Ive got a neat little thing to show you”
She carried me to her room again and set me on the dresser as she rummaged through her drawer. “I remembered how you fell out my bra the other day and it set my creative talents working this afternoon and I came up with this”
I saw what looked like two long pieces of white material with plastic adjusters on them in her hand. I couldn’t see the end of them.
“your gonna tie me up?”
I questioned “that would be fun but no this is a sexy little idea I had. You see I cut the straps off an old bra and then I shrunk these hopefully to your size and tied the ends of the straps to them”
She opened up her hand and the bra strap necklace was fastened to a pair of her silky panties.” “your kidding right?” I looked up in disbelief.
“oh come on Justin you’ll look sexy in my underwear and even cuter dangling between these”
She put the custom necklace down before me and I watched as she unhooked her cross over dress and those gorgeous giant bare breasts jumped out to tease me. With no bra they jiggled and wobbled and looked so fantastic. Lucy smiled and saw my captivated stare and shimmied her breasts side to side just for my enjoyment.
“why don’t you hop into those silky panties and Ill let you say hello to these sexy mountains eh?” Man she had a way to convince me, I put on the panties and they happened to be large on me so I guess she hadnt fully appreciated my size. Like a child in one of those door swings I was lifted aloft and Lucy dragged me over her right breast on purpose before settling me between them and fasting the bra strap that held me so I was dead centre of her cleavage before she pulled her dress up and those gigantic breast came in from both sides to chaperone me. It was kind of humiliating to be suspended this way and especially in her knickers but boy it was worth it to admire her breast flesh again.
“that’s perfect now when I don’t wear a bra you can still ride up top here”
I bounced and moved with her every step and even went up and down a little with the elastic properties of her bra straps that was a new sensation but nothing unpleasant.
Lucy made us a snack whilst I dangled in her cleavage and then she sat down reclining in a chair to watch tv. Only thing was with her dress in the way I could only see some light behind the red curtain before me.
“Hey big woman how about letting a guy see the box”
“ha, ha” she laughed as she hadn’t realised my predicament.
“allow me”
Lucy said and the curtain of red parted and fell to her lap as her dress was untied. She leaned back and I happily leaned onto her flesh revelling at my position between her fantastic bare breasts.
I woke up with a start, what was the time? Lucy was sound asleep breathing heavily above me. “Lucy”
I called up.
“babe!”
She didn’t stir. I frantically tried to get out of the panties I was suspended in and struggled due to the steep angle. I swung against her right boob and kicked off against the left with my feet. Her boob wobbled only slightly at my touch. Again I swung bouncing between them hard as I could to wake her but my weight and the sheer size of those breasts meant that I wasn’t much more than an annoying insect to her. Her hand came up and brushed her breast sending her right breast into me and I was smothered between them for a second. It was obviously a reaction in her sleep.
“I tore at the panties and they began to fray a little more pressure and I was free but went sailing down her stomach until I was pinned by the tightness of her constricting dress. Even though the top was peeled down the rest of the dress stayed firm.
Dam! I cussed and I made my way around her dress slowly due to the pressure of the material on my back until I managed to find the low cut sides of it where I saw her hair dangling. The perfect ropes I thought and I slid down her hair strands almost abseiling against the sofa until I reached the base.
“Lucy!”
My minute voice bellowed at top volume but she was a sleeping giantess. How was going to wake her? I ran to her thigh on the sofa and thumped it with my fists, I thumped harder and harder but my little fists did little to impact. It was then I saw her left hand, of course I thought there’s a lot of nerve endings in a hand. I ran to her fingers and banged my fist onto them, her finger twitched a little. Again I whacked it with a punch and Lucy moved her fingers my way and sent me flying backwards as if I was punched by the incredible hulk , only this was a slight reaction by Lucy. Due to the sofa I was fine but a little winded. It was then that Lucy began to stir I saw her hand rise into her cleavage and pull on the bra strap.
“Justin?”
When she felt I wasn’t there her eyes opened wide in seconds and she was fully awake in a flash. “Justin?”
“down here!”
I shouted
“oh thank god “
she smiled.
“Lucy the time , what is the time we both dozed off”
“Oh no she said looking back over the sofa to the wall clock its 5am!”
We both realised the consequences of exceeding the shrink duration and Lucy hurried me to the dome. I walked back up the corridor after the enlargement process and Lucy opened the door her mouth just open with disbelief.
“Justin your smaller again”
l I stepped up to her and she was taller than ever. Now I was definitely looking at the underside of her breasts which seemed a lot higher than earlier today and she was in bare feet!
We rushed up to the study and she measured me. I could see she was supertall , her legs reached my chest! With a look of surprise she read off my height.
“4 foot eleven” .
I looked at her and she tried a smile
“that was so stupid we both just fell asleep , Justin I don’t know what to say”
She wrapped her long arms around me and I rested my head to her stomach with her large breasts now resting on my head this actually was quite arousing but for the moment I wasn’t in the mood as I came to terms with our mistake.
“4 foot eleven, Im shorter than everyone I know”
Lucy kissed my forehead as she leaned way down.
“I know baby I wish I could reverse it but I cant”
Lucy and I chatted for the next half hour trying to come to terms with our recent mistake and the we both settled down in her bed to sleep the remainder of the early morning off.
I woke feeling my much shorter legs entwined with Lucy’s long ones, we cuddled in her bed and all the while I kept thinking how big she felt next to me and how my small frame compared to her amazon body. She climbed out of bed first and we showered together that was a new experience in its self as I was stood before Lucy washing her legs and toned body. Later Lucy had resized my clothes in the dome and after breakfast she dressed in a short army green mini skirt and a beige summer vest that exposed her midrift. I was thankful to have clothes that fitted and wore my combats and a green top. As I dressed in her room pulling my top over my head I sensed Lucy behind me and I turned around to see her belly button at my eye level! I looked up and she grinned “you could kiss my belly from down there baby”
she teased and I felt her thighs press against my lower chest.
“Oh no ive shrunk again!”
I shook my head in disbelief.
“don’t worry honey its me who’s gone up in the world”
Lucy nudged a boot into my thigh and I realised she had those huge heels on again.
“I don’t think I can wear these out with you again baby your kinda just peeking over the top of my skirt and waist and it’ll give me neck ache to talk to you down there by my hips”
“your right if we go out today its flats for you girl or im gonna feel like the little brother you never had, your absolutely towering in those boots!”
“You are extremely short now baby but I do have an idea that might help”
Lucy disappeared and returned five minutes later with a pair of men’s casual boots.” Try these on ive just re-sized them for you I hope…”
I put the ordinary seeming boots on and I felt a bit taller. I looked down at them the heels seemed about an inch and a half but I was definitely taller than that. Now in her bare feet I was more or less lower breast regions to Lucy a pleasurable sight but also a great improvement than before. “elevator shoes”
Part 14

Lucy smiled seeing my expression, my father wears them he doest tell anyone but basically they lift you up 4 inches but he gets them custom made by a specialist supplier that makes the illusion pretty convincing that your naturally 3 or so inches taller taking the heel into account.”
”Your father wears these ? Then he must have been affected like me?”
“mmm I guess so. He doesn’t ever talk about it but he’s quite a bit shorter than mum and he never walks bare foot around the house especially when his six foot six inch daughter is around , he probably feels conscious that Ive out grown him by so much.”
“But these are great I mean Im up to 5ft 3 at least which is an improvement”.
It was strange but I was actually pleased to know I was able to attain 5ft 3 inches tall , at 4ft 11 inches I anything measurement in the 5ft range sounded good to me now.
As it was the weekend I was Lucky that Lucy had managed to get off work and she pulled the bosses daughter routine so no one questioned it. When I mentioned Erika and her family shop Lucy seemed very excited.
“Oh wow really? Oh Idd love to go to a shop that caters for my height that’s brilliant I normally have one of mums tailors alter most of my clothes but buying off the shelf sounds excellent!”
So the day was settled we would go shopping in town and then for a bite to eat at a café before returning to Lucy’s house or that’s what I thought. As I was about to walk out her bedroom a muted ringing tone came from inside my sports bag. I answered my mobile to hear my step mother she wanted me to go and check on Abbie because she was extremely drunk last night and returned home at 4am simply collapsing on her bed oblivious to the world. My parents had to drive to my grandparents house some two hundred miles away so they left her in bed to recover but were concerned when they called her and she didn’t answer this morning. I explained to Lucy and she decided we would meet at the clothes shop in an hour so I set off to see if my step sister was ok. Entering the house I made for her bedroom and peeked around the door. She was on the top of her bed still in her little shorts and halter from last night and still with her huge white platforms on it was clear she had only managed to make the trip to her bed and getting undressed in her drunken state was obviously to much of a challenge. I sat on the end of her bed and shook her leg.
“hey sleepy”
I called and Abbie’s eyes opened.
“Justin? What are you doing here I was just dreaming about you”
“your mum was worried , she left with dad for grans and you didn’t answer the phone so here I am”
“oh, I must have been out of it , fishers bar was a little too good”
she giggled
“and that Anita can drink a lot more than I can. So my brother was concerned for me its nice to know you care”
“well if your fine Idd better be off”
I stood up and made for the door.
“Justin stop a minute will you”
She peered hard at me and I felt aware of my diminished height as she did so, she could see something was different.
“are you loosing weight?”
“no im fine “
I answered fast and passed it off.
“you look slimmer somehow less built , no that’s not it you don’t look as tall as normal?”
She sat up suddenly alert on her bed.
“You look, short today or im still suffering from those early morning cocktails”
“me, im err fine ,normal don’t be daft”
I started to walk again but Abbie then stood up and I felt her hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Abbies lower neck and I was looking up to her in her platforms.
“Im not imagining this your really down there and im up here… look at me I tower over you in these platform shoes much more than last night?”
With quick thinking I tried to address the situation.
“yeh that’s because I normally wear erm elevator shoes you know built up inside cause im not average height and last night I had my largest pair on and besides your wearing some huge platforms”
“Elevator shoes?”
she smiled and looked at my boots I had on
“I don’t believe it! oh this is too good to be true, come on lets both take off our shoes I want to see something”
She moved before her bedroom door blocking my path.
“Come on, I wont let you out until you do”
I watched her removed those boots and I reluctantly took off mine realising she now had 5 inches over me in her bare feet. I was shorter than Abbie my little step sister only she wasn’t so little anymore. Abbie was astounded as she walked up to me and my head was level with her lips.
“Im taller than you, im really taller than you”.
She almost skipped around me studying my size and she then stopped and smiled broadly
“im a lot taller than you and all this time you had me fooled I never realised. I think some role reversal is due here Justin, I tower over you so you should call me your big sister and Ill refer to you as my little brother”
she giggled enjoying her teasing and I just took it unable to defend her comments I was her bigger step brother anymore it was plain to see.
“can I go now?”
I frowned and went to walk around her but Abbie blocked my path.
“and there I was buying high heels to impress you and all the time I was actually a lot taller than you. So you must find me quite attractive when your bare foot like this Justin I know you like very tall girls like Lucy but she’s far to tall for you I mean she must have to bend way over to kiss you but Im a good height Justin, taller than you yet not so unattainable.”
“Listen Abbie”
I began as Abbie put her arms around me
“ssshh little brother just kiss me”
I attempted to back off but she was all around me her arms tighter around my neck. She kissed my forehead and then I managed to slip under her arms and to the side and she stumbled forwards. “come on Justin don’t fight it”
“Look Abbie im in love with Lucy ok she’s all the woman I want right now”
Undeterred Abbie gave me a challenging look
“does she know your really short Justin? I bet if she did she wouldn’t want you not at her size?”
“She knows and she doesn’t care infact she likes me being this size as much as I enjoy her size”
“so are you saying im still too short for you?”
The girl doesn’t take a hint I thought.
“Look Abbie you’re a nice but just not my type”
“and Lucy is eh? Tall with big tits to match, ah is that it my tits don’t measure up”
She flaunted her breasts by swaying them and pushing them together with her hands. I didn’t want to hurt her but needed to cool her jets so I decided to play her game.
“Look Abbie if you really want to know I do like the height and shape of Lucy ok and your just well normal in comparison like most girls”
“Normal?”
she frowned
“We’ll see whos normal im gonna make you mine Justin”
I picked my shoes up and slipping them on I left for town. I entered the High Rise Girls shop and saw some pretty tall girls browsing and then I saw Erika’s unmistakable presence at the rear of the shop holding some clothes outside the dressing area. I walked up to her and noticed she seemed even more impressive in size than our last encounter due to my height loss , even with my raised shoes I was probably little over waist level to her and feeling smaller by the minute as I approached. I Felt a little better that she still had those high heeled suede boots on so not all her stature was natural.
“Hi Erika, has Lucy been in?”
“Hi Justin, she’s in the changing room trying on a new dress . Weve been talking about you”
“erm you have”
I grinned
“all good stuff I hope”
“Lucy was telling me how your not embarrassed to be with us taller women and how she likes to be taller than her man anyway”
“really not the same for you though is it? As you said yesterday 6ft plus guys minimum”
“actually I can see the attraction to much shorter guys now, your so much more appreciative of our natural assets like when you scoped out my long legs in this skirt on the way in just now”
She was right I did noticed the miniskirt and her legs in an instant I couldn’t miss so much flesh on display.
“that obvious eh?”
I tried to pass it off and noticed Erika smiling now as she breathed in pushing her large assets forward in a tight t-shirt
“don’t worry I wont tell Lucy. But hey if you two don’t work out you might want to try a taller woman for size”
She grinned and her attention was drawn to Lucy walking out with a black velvet evening dress in hand.
“Justin great you’re here , look at this dress isnt it perfect . Ill take this one Erika”
Erika took the dress and as she did so she held it before me allowing it to drop down to its full length. I found myself looking up at it!
“Hey Lucy look at this your Justin here is even shorter than your dress”
she laughed and I felt even shorter seeing this full length garment blocking my view of the two amazons.
“guess I wont be borrowing it then”
I made light and they both laughed. I left with Lucy half an hour later and we walked through the park on the way back.
“Erika is great she is so funny and so friendly Justin , I hope you don’t mind but I invited her around tonight for a drink and to get to know her some more she was keen to go to my house and get away from her sisters for an evening apparently they can be real bitchy”
“yeh sure shall I will make myself scarce for a few hours?”
When we arrived at her house we ate and whilst washing up Lucy remarked
“Hey Justin, babe, you really don’t have to be alone tonight you can hang out with me and Erika” “I thought she wanted a girly chat she wont want me there”
“maybe your right she did seem over keen to talk to just me maybe she needs a fellow woman to chat to that she can relate with, but….”
Lucy smiled a grin which I knew suggested she had been inspired somehow.
“…you could be with me secretly”
“shrinking me down? Again?”
I looked at Lucy
“Idd like to but we haven’t had much success recently babe and I sure cant afford to loose anymore inches you would have to be extra careful we don’t exceed the time limits”
“so is that a yes shorty?”
She knew I couldn’t resist her and I found myself 2 inches tall about 5 minutes later stood in my girlfriends palm. Lucy had a two small front pockets upon her green mini skirt and this provided her with an ideal way to carry me out to the living room. Her long fingers removed me from her skirt pocket as she sat down on the sofa and then placed me on her lap.
“Erika should be here any minute so I guess your gonna have to decide where Im gonna put you?”
I looked at her clothes the short skirt and her tight cut off vest.
“oh and my skirt pockets aren’t an option you going on the inside little man”
She gave a smile, that sexy look made me more than just excited.
“Infact Im gonna decide”
“hey no fair”
I protested and she grinned.
“Im bigger than you so I choose. Mmm let me see is it in the bra or in the panties for you?”
I was raised in her hand and she stood up.
“Idd love you in my panties but after your actions at school the other day Im not sure I can trust you so its back with your two big friends”
I was slipped into her cleavage and rested in her black bra in seconds and not a moment to soon.
The door bell rang out throughout the house.
“wow its Erika , she’s early”
Lucy went to the door and let Erika in. From my snug environment I listened for a while to their idle chatter.
“So your father is RBGold wow you must be very proud Lucy. So there’s another thing we have in common other than our tall figures both are families are into the retail industry”
“Well I love your sisters shop Erika the clothes are fantastic such a range and selection and I love what your wearing tonight that’s a great top”
“thanks, Im glad sis opened the shop I mean being this tall its so hard to find clothes and shoes but then you know all about that as well”
“Yeh I know I struggle to buy off the shelf take skirts for example they all tend to look like mini skirts when they are supposed to cut above my knees. Until your sisters shop I used to get some of my clothes specially made”
“Mmm sometimes being tall isn’t all its cracked up to be”
Erika paused and then followed on.
“when you enter a room everyone stares at you and nudges each other asking who’s the tall girl? And just keeping up with the current fashions I mean none of the manufacturers cater for seven foot one girls , don’t you find it a pain sometimes?”
“Sure things like that are a challenge but there are plus sides, guys notice you a lot more with legs like ours and its nice not to be pushed around by them they kind of respect a girl who can look down on them or can put them in their place”
Lucy nudged a hand by her chest as she spoke on purpose to emphasize her point putting a guy in his place. I felt her breasts gently smother me for a second and settle.
“But guys don’t feel comfortable around us to ask you out when you tower over them and sometimes don’t you think it would be nice just to blend in a little , you know get lost in the crowd and just to be an average sized girl for a day”
”Ive always been taller than average Erika Ive not really thought about it”
“I have Lucy can you honestly say you haven’t wondered what its like to have a guy hold you I mean really hold you with your head pressed to his hunky chest or to do things like other girls do? Like walk through a doorway without worrying your gonna smack your head or head butt the lights in a room as you cross it”
“It really bothers you doesn’t it Erika being so tall? I suppose its worse for you being over seven foot”
Part 15

”I enjoy it most of the time Lucy but I would gladly trade a couple of feet for a day to be in a short girls shoes , being able to just step into a compact car and not have to push the seat right back or just to be able to dance with a guy who isn’t mashed into my boobs, or kiss a guy properly”
“Hey are you ok Erika?” Lucy sounded concerned
”come on its not that bad is it?”
I could now hear Erika sniffing and could tell she was crying.
“Im sorry Lucy I invite myself around to your house and end up emotional please ignore me”
“What’s wrong Erika?”
I felt Lucy move and assumed she was comforting Erika. Hearing a tall girl crying because she’d like to be average was strange to me as if I had my way all girls would be Erika’s size but here this beautiful girl was towering above every other girl with a such a fit buxom figure and she would trade places with a short girl in a flash?
“don’t mind me im being stupid, my boyfriend Jake left me last week after 4 years he said its because of my size that we simply grew apart”
“He didn’t like your size?”
“No, he wasn’t like your Justin, when I turned fourteen he was 5 foot 9 and I was over 6 foot he began to beg me to wear flats all the time, when I was fifteen and I hit 6 foot ten he made excuses not to take me to the school dances and more recently in the last year or so he always wanted us to sit down when in company so he couldn’t be compared and well he ended things suddenly and left me for a 5 foot nothing pretty little thing”
I now heard more of a sob from Erika
“well he obviously didn’t appreciate you, your gorgeous and you should be proud of your size like me”
”thank Lucy but you don’t understand he was so hurtful when I confronted him he said it was like dating king kongs sister and that I was a freak of nature ….I just wish I hadnt grown so much I , I loved him”
Lucy offered some more comforting words but I was starting to feel for this amazon and even to start feeling guilty for loving taller woman but I was shocked when Lucy uttered her next few words.
“What if you could be smaller? Be more miss average what would that mean to you?”
“Oh don’t Lucy , don’t go there my mind has many times”
“I might be able to help you …”Lucy breathed in deeply and I saw her chest rise and fall around me and I knew what she was about to say, I thumped her breast in order to make her think twice but she felt sorry for Erika.
“Erika promise me you can keep a secret….”
Within ten minutes Erika and Lucy stood outside the dome , she hadnt revealed me yet which I feared was yet to come but I was so surprised she was opening up to this new friend of hers.
Erika actually sounded less upset and very curious as Lucy explained the device and what it did.
“That’s impossible right ? I mean making people that small?”
“No its real Ill prove it to you Erika, why don’t we go inside?”
They stood in the room moments later Lucy showing off her Barbie doll creations and Erika was ecstatic.
“Oh Lucy this is wonderful , amazing”
“It sure is, so Erika how about if I go outside and you open the roller door to see a giantess that would make you feel really small”
“Im not so sure its scary to even contemplate could you show me first before I try?”
“Sure there’s nothing to it. You go outside Erika by the door and Ill walk out in a minute doll sized and then you can come on in and we’ll swap places for a bit ok?”
Erika agreed and left, now it was my chance to speak up.
”Lucy are you sure this is a good idea telling her your family secrets?”
“I don’t know tiny but she got to me the poor girl , im just kind hearted and she seemed so upset. If I can bring happiness into her life then Ive got to try”
“Lucy could I see Erika just for a minute, I mean im shrunk double here and it would be amazing to see a woman her size she must be titanic to me now”
“I knew you would be curious , ok I don’t suppose she could see you if I put you on the floor , only be careful ok? Stay by the wall ”
I was soon on the floor and Lucy stepped over me which was quite amazing to watch but nothing compared to the view the otherside of the roller door. Lucy slowed down as she saw Erika’s huge open toed black high heeled sandals before her and much like myself witnessing a giantess for the first time she just stood there taking it all in. I on the other hand was almost paralysed with fear and a new appreciation for women as I looked at the same sandal. To Lucy it must have looked truck size in length to me it was the size of huge boat but a very pretty vessel indeed. The three inch heel Erika wore would have been around knee level to Lucy but for me this heel was incredible even as far away from as I was. I dared to look up and up and up her legs drifted on like flesh towers to the sky her skirt canopy was so high up I felt rather dizzy looking there. And her body well that was titanic in proportion her chest must have measured in the hundreds of feet scale as it pushed out like a magnificent celebration of female form way, way above. I couldn’t recognise this as Erika anymore she was colossal to the extreme and I felt like a tiny ant in her presence.
“You are so small” Erika’s voice broke like thunder above but surprisingly my ears tolerated her voice as it blasted out maybe this was part of the protective side effect Lucy had mentioned of the shrinking? “and look at you Erika you’re a real giant woman for once I feel little”
“that’s because you are little Lucy you look like a living Barbie doll with your blonde hair, can I pick you up?”
“err no Ill pass if its all the same I think its your turn to get small” Lucy started to walk back in but Erika lifted a huge shoe and placed it with a thud infront of the roller door blocking her path!
“and why would I want to be made small Lucy I love being tall and I love being a giantess even more”
Lucy shuddered as the foot barely missed her and backed off. I was totally unsettled by Erikas movement and was trying to stand up again to see what was going on.
“Erika, please don’t fool about” Lucy looked up at the beautiful pair of legs that dwarfed her and Erika simply leaned down with a huge hand to pick her up. I watched as my giant girlfriend was lifted into the air by this titaness which was all the more incredible and she was raised way up into the sky.
”Erika put me down, please!” Lucy began to protest uncomfortable with the situation and a little scared no doubt.
“make me” Erika laughed and it echoed around the room.
“wwwhats going on?”
Lucy stammered and Erika boomed her reply.
“Well it looks like you’ve suddenly gone down in the world Lucy and it looks like finally my father is going to see his dreams realised by his daughters….”
There was a pause and Erika continued
“Havent worked it out have you little Lucy im Erika the daughter of the late Walter Barrett. That’s right you’ve heard of my father he used to work with your dad , and they created this technology together. Oh yes I planned all of this my tiny pretty little doll , we finally tracked down where you guys had moved to and we came to town to make things the way the should have been”
“what are you talking about Erika please Ive no quarrel with you”
“No I guess you don’t but you see my father died of a heart attack a few years ago as a struggling scientist trying to bring up his three daughters, he told me about this machine the technology your father and him built together and how my father begged him to let him develop a system for the military how both of them could have been rich beyond their wildest dreams. But your father when he found out the shrinking effect offered some invulnerability refused to let the military know….”
“but, Erika they could have used it to …”
”to make indestructible soldiers, miniature soldiers they could send into battle , yes my father had everything planned and if only he had the technology things would have been so different.”
Erika grinned at Lucy who was now absolutely terrified of what was taking place.
“you see Lucy my father was an honourable man he took the pay off your father gave him and used it to try and develop a growth ray from a test fragment of the same gemstone. You see other light sources make it behave differently , my father built a device but his fragment never possessed the power of the full gem-stone it was virtually useless …but why am I telling you all this? Now Lucy I want you to keep still for a minute”
Lucy struggled but the fist that held her middle was like an iron girder wrapped around her frame.
I shouted up but my voice was lost to Erika and what was I thinking of I couldn’t save Lucy I was an insect nothing to Erika. I watched Erika removed what must have been two elastic scrunchy bands that previously held her hair back in a ponytail and she slipped them tightly over Lucy upon her arms and her upper body and then her legs!
“no!” I heard Lucy shout but Erika laughed.
“You know the irony of this Lucy I was a little 5 foot 2 inch nobody last year until my sisters and I began to expose ourselves to our fathers hand held size alteration device and now look at me , im even taller than you used to be!”
“but your boyfriend , and those things you said”
“lies what can I say, well actually Jake was real he was my boyfriend, but when I used the growth ray and grew nearly 2 foot taller in a year he left me. I think he was a little intimidated but you can relate to that now cant you Lucy, how does it feel titch”
”please Erika don’t do this”
”don’t worry L
Part 16

”don’t worry Lucy I wont harm you I rather like to play with dolls , but maybe later eh? As for now Ive a gemstone to retrieve so im gonna put you down on the floor for a while, don’t roll away, oh and incase you try and roll back in here” Erika pulled the roller door down with her giant hand and it clanged shut breaking the mechanism as she over powered it.
She laughed as she placed Lucy to the floor. I ran over to Lucy after the earth tremors of Erika moving around to the side of the dome had settled enough. Lucy was on her side and unable to free herself and I was far too small to help remove her constraints.
“Lucy , babe are you ok?” I reached her huge face and she managed a half smile for me
“Im fine babe just scared what have I done?”
“Lucy don’t worry we’ll think of something babe”
The reassurance from me did little to help Lucy and as much as I feared for her safety she was thinking about me.
“Justin climb into my top babe if you can, otherwise if she takes me out of here your gonna be stranded at your size”
She was right and I used her long blonde hair stands as small ropes to climb up her breast and into her cleavage.
“aah its all mine at last my fathers dream come true”
Erika returned with the gemstone and swiftly picked up Lucy and me for the ride carrying us out and back into the living room.
“Please let me go Erika you can have the gem-stone”
Lucy begged but this giantess wasn’t listening.
“now I have the gem-stone everything is possible”
”what are you gonna do with me?”
Lucy shouted and I could tell she was stressed.
“You my little pretty doll? Don’t worry im not going to harm you we are just gonna have some fun together you can be my little slave girl I might keep you in my bedroom Ive got a lovely little bird cage just right for such a beautiful little treasure like you”
“No you cant”
Lucy protested but as she did the curious Erika raised Lucy in her hand to her face and edged the upper scrunchy down her body a little so her chest was in view.
“you are a good looking girl Lucy , stunning even and so well formed”
A huge finger brushed across Lucy’s breasts and I was jostled about inside, was this Erika a lesbian?
“no please don’t”
“don’t be shy little Lucy I just want to see those perfect dinky little breasts of yours , relax you might enjoy a big girl like me playing with you”
Another finger tip now circled a breast and pressed into it for a few seconds and Lucy peered down at me as I was squashed up in her cleavage by the expanding compressed breast flesh until Erika moved her finger away.
“Justin! No, Erika don’t you’ll….”
In her panic her eyes and words betrayed her and Lucy had suddenly made Erika ware of my presence.
“No this has to be too good to be true little Lucy don’t tell me you’ve got a miniature Justin in your cleavage”
”no, no I “
It was too late Erika’s huge green eyeball came over the gap in Lucy’s cleavage and she could just make out my figure below.
”Oh how sweet , and how very tiny”
She turned Lucy upside down and I began to slide out of Lucy’s cleavage, I fell past her face and into a hand that was immense.
Erika put Lucy on the arm of the sofa and turned her attentions towards me.
“Leave him alone Erika!”
“He’s far too cute for that Lucy and besides he likes big girls and your well just so tiny now he really needs to appreciate a real giantess like me”
“Hello Justin “
Her voice and breath blasted me like a high powered wind machine into her hand.
“Let me go!”
I was frightened this girl was beyond calculation at my present size.
“I cant even make out his voice Lucy your boyfriend is so teeny I must look like a goddess to him”
I was taken right up to a vast eyeball that offer my small reflection upon it.
“so delicate.”
I was moved away and found her hand now tipping me off its surface into the sofa below as Erika crouched before it. She had settled me into one of the patterns in its textured surface which to me was like a small creator.
“So little Justin you like to be with a giantess eh? Letting her shrink you down like that you must have been having some fun eh? I bet you were in her cleavage the whole time I was here?”
“Erika leave him alone you will frighten him”
Lucy shouted but Erika just smiled , I found myself looking up at a woman so big I couldn’t really see all of her at the same time without panning my view across her.
“Did you enjoy it in Lucys cleavage little man ? I bet you did, all men like big boobs to play with.”
I watched as Erika began to remove her top, she was wearing a thin silky white camisole from what I could make out and suddenly as it slid up her body and over her head I was witnessing a mountainside of female flesh looming over me.
“and talking of big boobs I think you Lucy might struggle to compete with these, infact just one of my boobs are nearly as tall as your girlfriend”
Her breasts lowered dangling in a massive white padded bra trimmed with a swirling decorative pattern and as they came closer just the left one became so large it obscured my view of the other it was simply humungous! A huge shadow cast over metres around me. She swayed hundreds of tons of breasts and bra over me like a domed mountain that was suspended in the sky then she sat back up and I heard a tremendous click as the catch of that bra was released. A huge shadow again sailed over head as she placed the bra on the bed not far from me and I saw her bare breasts in all their glory. I was scared but it was also an awesome display. Her finger came down towards me this single digit with a nail like a digger bucket.
”climb onto my nail little man”
What choice did I have , I obeyed and climbed onto her nail and found it was travelling over the sofa until I was dropped. To me it was perhaps ten feet or so but enough to surprise me but I wasn’t hurt at all infact I landed in a deep soft and giving white surface like hundreds of mattresses piled together. Standing up I was in what seemed like a large white stadium with curved walls that rose way above me but no I knew what this was. I was in the base of Erika’s bra cup!
“Like your surroundings little man?. In case your wondering that’s a D cup your in”
Erika laughed a thunderous laugh.
“You should see him Lucy , your boyfriends lost in another girls bra, can you imagine how enormous my tits must be to him what his view of these is like?”
I watched a nipple come closer getting more gigantic as it descended was she going to crush me?
It stopped several feet in my appreciation over my head but it was extraordinary I felt so intimidated by its presence her nipple alone could have smothered me into the bra cup.
“would you like me to put my bra back on little tiny man? Mush your little body into my great big nipple?”
”No!”
Lucy shouted and managed to roll off the arm onto the sofa. Erika diverted her attentions for a moment and picked up Lucy.
“Are you jealous of my bigger tits Lucy”
she smiled and walked off with Lucy for a second beyond my view but then most things were with the sheer size of the bra cup that contained me. I ran towards the edge of the bra but it was far across. When I reached the curved material wall it was so smooth and with no handholds an impossibility to scale.
“tut, tut little man your not trying to climb out are you”
Erika was back and I was helpless.
Her nipple came down and blocked the light she cornered me in the bra and brushed me with its tip sending me flying into the soft wall. I was un hurt for her size she was being gentle and the protective property of my size seemed enough to keep me from harm.
“you are far to small Justin. I like my men tiny but your not much use to me this size I think ill grow you just a little when we get to my house but for now you should be safe enough if I put this bra back on with you inside it, you’ll find that body of yours is quite resilient at your size thanks to the gemstones powers”
The world around me shook and I rolled into the centre of the bra aligning with the nipple that had repositioned above me. It pressed into me and the skin folded around me and I was trapped in the end of her nipple and the bra material opposite. These colossal breasts bounced in a whole different manor as she walked and it wasn’t pleasant to be held this way against her hot nipple. My breath was stifled and my senses overwhelmed by the fragrance of her body spray I assumed. Time slipped past perhaps a hour and when next I was free I was in her bra cup with Lucy standing over me.
“thank god your free! Where are we?”
I began but Lucy shook her head and I saw a huge looming figure of Erika rise up over Lucy dwarfing her as she watched us both.
“pick him up Lucy and place him on the bed”
Lucy held me and attempted a smile “sorry babe” she muttered and did as she was told.
“that’s it “
I saw a huge metallic object and a temporary blinding flash and when I next cleared my vision I was larger. Lucy was still very tall but I must have been just over knee high to her now.
“Ah now I can see him properly hello little man”
I looked up past Lucy at the smaller but still colossal Erika.
“Lucy are you ok has she hurt you?”
”all 12 inches of her is fine Justin but you don’t want to worry about her “
“worry about how your gonna please us giant women every night from now on”
I walked over to Lucy and she bent down and picked me up like a small child hugging me to her.
“oh how sweet, make the most of being together you two because In half an hour Justin’s going out on loan”
“loan?”
“ha,ha” Erika laughed then proceeded to place both of us on the floor but inside a silver bird cage.
“see you soon my little shrinkees!”
I turned to Lucy and ran up to her lap and we hugged once more.
“Oh Justin what are we going to do?”
”were gonna escape that’s what”
I said determined but found my 3 inch body was just to large to squeeze between the bars.
“dam!”
The lock was fastened and there was no escape.
“what is she going to do with us?”
I asked but feared the response.
“when she carried us here she bragged about her plans before she got you out, I guess you couldn’t hear her for all that padding in her bra. She and her sisters moved here to find my family and get the gem-stone , she’s already putting it into that hand held gun thing she sized you up with and now she can shrink or enlarge things at will. Its her father design and he was going to offer it to the military or the highest bidder it would be worth a fortune she said it’s the evolution of what her father made in my basement only now she has it portable and with new controls”
“It would be terrible in the wrong hands Lucy”
“I know , my father knew it as well. But It seems she’s hell bent on becoming super rich and set up for life and seems we are going to be her slaves for the rest of our lives or until she tires of us”
“she cant do that”
I shouted in anger
“Justin look at us we are tiny she can do anything she wants”
“and whats this loan thing Lucy who is she giving me to?”
“Search me, but I don’t like it one bit”
We hugged for a while until the huge bedroom door opened and two sets of womens legs came in
I knew one was Erika due to the sheer size but the others where noticeably shorter despite their giant size. Due to the solid cover of the cage roof all Lucy and I could see was the legs and a pair of dark blue high heels.
“so he’s yours for the night but I want him back first thing because I haven’t had chance to play with him myself yet.”

Part 17

I watched as the legs folded and knees came into view and a pair of tight black cycling shorts that hugged the giantesses legs. Then I could see some midrift and then the cage door was opened and a huge hand reached in and clasped around me. Lucy dared not interfere and let this giant person pull me thought the door.
My eyes were covered and I felt myself going up as the giantess stood and then the hand holding me dropped me in a purse. I hit the bottom and the zip came across before I could see who it was and I was plunged into darkness. The purse smelt of perfume and it was full of typical cosmetics.
I found what felt like a huge tissue and used it to cover myself and protect me from the objects jostling around me as this giantess walked , even though I supposedly couldn’t be hurt it was natural to seek protection.
Perhaps fifteen minutes past and I felt the purse touch down and the base become more square on a hard surface. There was a rumble of foot steps and then the light rushed in as the huge zip eased open above. I couldn’t focus for a moment and felt the same hand lift me free making a fist around me with my head allowed to break to the surface.
A rush of black cycling shorts and then bare flesh and then a large chest beneath a yellow bra top and a face!
“Hi little bro”
The giantess boomed its was Abbie only a huge Abbie and I was held securely in her hand.
“Abbie?”

“Yes my little brother its me and its only just you”
she grinned and I looked hard into her eyes and launched into one.
“Abbie you’ve got to stop Erika…”
“And why would I do that she’s given me all that Ive ever wanted namely you and in such a nice little package”
Again she laughed.
“Oh don’t worry little brother your perfectly safe you see Erika’s father made this invention and it seems Lucy’s father was abusing it trying to sell it to the army they were lucky they got that stone thingy when they did or else. And I heard how you found out and that Lucy permanently shrunk you until Erika cleverly turned the tables on her, seems you had a lucky escape bro. “
”but that’s not right”
“It’s a shame we have to keep you secret what with all this military interest and all, so im gonna have to tell your dad that you and Lucy ran off together trying to sell some secret of her fathers , he’ll be upset but they’ll get over it”
“wait a minute you intend to keep me like this”
”don’t you know Justin? Erika said there isnt any way to reverse your shrinking your 3 inches for life but between us girls we are gonna look after you and that ex girlfriend of yours not that she deserves it ok?”
“no wait Abbie its not like that “
“Ssssh tiny, Erika said you would be confused and Idd have to explain things a few times, just accept it you’ve had a lucky escape from a power rich family who may have sold that technology to some foreign country who wants to take over the world. At least its with Erika’s family now the people who found it and tried to keep it safe…”
I wriggled In her hand trying to get her to listen.
“Abbie that’s all wrong , listen Lucy didn’t shrink me down…”
”she didn’t?”
Abbie gave me a confused glance then how did you know how to use the machine thing they told me about.
“ Well yes she did, Lucy operated it but I went willingly”
“Oh so she talked you into being shrunk down to the little toy size you are now then you must have liked the idea of being so small with a big girl eh?”
I was making matters worse.
“what was it bro , did she tell you she would play sexy games with you was that it, weren’t her tits large enough already for you…ha .. ha.. I can see it in your face you love being this size but I guess it is pretty sexy for you bro all us big girls towering over you like giants. Im so glad you shared this because im getting kind of turned on just knowing I have you to myself now and all night. We are gonna have such fun.”
“No Abbie listen . please listen”
“Sssh its time to be quite my little toy brother im in charge now and its playtime with your big step sister”
Abbie held me firm and soon she was propping herself up on her bed with her pillow behind her.
I was suddenly lowered and placed on her right breast on top of her bright yellow bra top and she let me go. I knelt down conscious I was high up and her breasts although massive to me they were not as enormous as Lucy’s and easier to fall off.
“You see Justin I am a very big girl you don’t need that Lucy anymore just look at what I have to offer you”
“Abbie please get me off here this isnt right”
“You don’t really mean that little step brother you know this is a turn on for you being with me this way im everything you’ve ever wanted, Im tall , no Im a giantess and my body is all yours to explore little man. ”
I knew she wasn’t listening as she looked across at me balancing on her breast and I could see desire filled her eyes. What could I do to make her listen? More importantly time was ticking by and so was any chance of myself and Lucy being returned to any realm of normal height with the aid of her machine the longer we stayed reduced. I decided the only way to get her to listen was to snap her out of her current state of mind I really didn’t want my step sister to take advantage of me.
I looked at the drop over the side of her chest to her stomach below and jumped. I landed into her forgiving skin and rolled over the side of her body in a swift action she hadn’t expected. Man she was big the fall to the bed surface was a fair drop to my size but again forgiving due to the material. As luck would have it getting to the floor was easy, she had left a stack of clothes on the carpet below which I almost dived into a stuntman would have bee proud of me but it was adrenaline behind my every action. Stunned Abbie sat up and followed my progress with her eyes as if in disbelief I had got so far. When I hit the clothes pile I discovered it was sweater of some description. I jumped into the neck as I heard Abbie call out.
“Hey! Come back here!”
Under the top I headed down the sleeve just as I felt the material move , Abbie was obviously picking it up. I darted out of the sleeve just as it began to rise and weighed up my options. Looking back I could see Abbie’s giant form searching inside the jumper, before me I had her walk in cupboard and I made my way into it but not before she spotted me.
“there you are!”
Her voice bellowed as I saw a forest of her shoes lining the floor , everything from court shoes to sandals to trainers. I had to hide and jumped on the front of a low heeled shoe running up its man made leather until I dropped in the top and hid under where you would slide your foot.
Abbie’s foot falls felt close and the shoe move just noticeably to the vibration.
“That was naughty Justin and just when I was starting to enjoy myself , now where are you? Come on out and ill forgive you”
I heard her moving things around me perhaps she was searching all the shoes. Suddenly she lifted the shoe I was in and tilted it and I slid helplessly to the heel end unable to escape.
“gotcha!”
She grinned.
”now why on earth did you run away from your pretty step sister just when I was going to share this giant body of mine with you”
“Abbie you wont listen to me! Erika lied to you believe me!”
“aww you do look awfully cute in my shoe down there, perhaps you were drawn to my big giant shoes eh? Do you find them sexy when your this small?. Or is it my feet? Fancy playing with my giant pinkies and kissing my pretty feet eh little brother?”
“no! Abbie!”
I felt the shoe descend and there was Abbies legs towering above it but not for long a her foot came hovering over the shoe I was in.
“is this what you want little man?”
I saw her giant toes wiggle and her foot bend as it began to assume the angle to enter the shoe with me inside.
It was too late to jump out and going under the shoe was the only escape but as I found I was soon followed by those very giant toes. Even if at that very moment I didn’t have all the concerns for my welfare and that of Lucy’s I still wouldn’t have enjoyed this as giant feet so I discovered smelt so strong it had me recoiling and my nostrils wishing my sense of smell had an auto disengage.
“Abbie!”
I shouted a muffled protest in her shoe as the toes took most of the space now as I crouched smaller and smaller.
“As her big toe pressed against me and all light disappeared from the outside world I wonder if she was going to press me in her shoe with them but then Abbie wasn’t mean she was just a horny girl who was playing with the person she had a crush on. Crush right now was a bad choice of words because that’s what I feared. Her thunderous laugh echoed outside in the cupboard but thankfully her foot retreated out of the shoe and the shoe was raised once more. Next thing I knew I was tipped out on the bed surface once more but Abbie’s free hand was waiting and it circled around me and held me in a firm fist so only my head was clear.
“You can play with my feet later I want to undress you now”
“Abbie why wont you listen! Do you want to be responsible for Erika giving this technology to the army? Think of the lives at stake all because you wont listen to me!”
She paused at my words and my voice was getting sore from shouting to this giantess although it was probably no more than a mere squeak to Abbie’s ears.
“This is for real isn’t it because if I thought you were trying on something here ….”
My step sisters face came over more concerned now and she placed me down on the on her lap. I paced across her thigh and told her the whole story.
“Im so sorry Justin she was just so believable and convinced me but I guess I really wanted you more than anything and I just didn’t think.”
I was totally relieved and smiled up to her
”Abbie we have got to stop Erika and her sisters must be in on this also im sorry to say, can you take me back there tonight?”
“that’s not a good idea bro, she wanted you back first thing tomorrow and she might suspect something if we call tonight. I say we go back as planned and ill play along until I can get hold of that gun device thingy of hers.”
“but Lucy , she’ll be alone with her all night”
”shall we call the police?”
I thought about the connotations of having the authorities involved and how it might end up with all sorts of consequences.
“no lets try ourselves the Police will be a last resort. I just hope Lucy isnt in any danger”
”well one comfort Justin you did say shrunken things are sort of protected what did you say invulnerable”
“Yeh I guess she cant physically hurt her”
I resided myself to that one good thought and Abbie took me downstairs and made us both a snack.
When it was time to sleep she took me up in her hand to the bathroom and left me with a small container of water and a fragment of soap. I manage to wash and dressed again into just my boxers and t-shirt for sleeping. Abbie came in 5 minutes later and I turned to see her dressed in a bra and panties and I was a little shocked. She saw my expression.
“didn’t mean to embarrass you tiny but I thought idd wear these to be practical”
“erm practical?”
I saw her grin in a girlish manor
“well ive got to look after you tonight and I thought you would sleep better in here”
She picked me up and hovered me over her considerable cleavage she definitely wasn’t as big as I was used to in the giantess proportions but Abbie’s average blessings still looked mighty large to me and offered more than adequate room to place me between them.
“hey Abbie I thought we had an understanding”
I began but she started to lower me anyway.
“we have Justin im going to help you but that doesn’t me I don’t still fancy you like mad and besides you cant tell me you won’t enjoy this its just practical for me to sleep with you tucked safely in there and im not taking no for an answer.
Half an hour later and Abbie was laid inbed with me pressed gently between her breasts laying in the line of her cleavage with my legs and middle covered by the centre portion of her bra .
It was warm and seeing even Abbie this way was kind of comforting and felt safe to be where I was , I fell asleep very quickly. In the morning I awoke early and it was the jostling of the environment I found myself in that made my eyes open. I looked about and I was in pocket of some sort it was deep and dark and made of thin material.
“Abbie!”
I shouted as I rocked around bashing into what ever part of her body was behind this pocket. Instantly a huge set of fingers found me and pulled me out into the light of the kitchen. As I watched where I had emerged from I found it was the pocket of her three quarter summer trousers.
She was dressed in a t-shirt and looked ready to leave the house.
“hey your awake little bro”
”err yeh thanks to the early morning ride in your pocket”
“actually you’ve been in there for half an hour you didn’t seem to want to wake up, sorry”
She placed me on the kitchen counter and reached into her other pocket and grabbed the rest of my clothes. Handing them down to me we discussed how we would address today and I informed her to act like she was still believing them that would throw them off guard but she simply had to get her hands on the device to stop Erika. Professing she was the best in her school acting class I had to trust her abilities and not feeling hungry Abbie picked me up ready to leave.
“Please not back in your pocket”
I really didn’t fancy finding how violent the journey would be across town inside that pocket.
Abbie smiled and offered
“Is that just an excuse to get back in my bra?”
Before I could offer any alternatives she slipped me inside her tight t-shirt and once more in her bra.
When we came to the shop it was just being opened by Geena.
“Oh Hi Abbie are you returning our little secret?”
”yeh he’s a real jewel can I give him to Erika?”
”Sure , she’s upstairs in the flat go through”
I listened as Abbie walked in and up the stairs and was welcomed by Anita who was on her way out.
Part 18

“hey girl your early I thought you’d want to hold onto him for as long as you could”
“well you know I didn’t sleep much and neither did he if you get my drift”
They both laughed.
“Did you try all of things out we discussed?”
Another round of laughter ensued and I was glad I had managed to talk Abbie around.
“hey catcha later, im off to buy that new stereo”
Anita left and Abbie walked into the living area of their shop flat and called for Erika.
“Abbie? Ill be there in a second”
A call came out from the bedroom and Abbie sat down on the sofa.
“Justin play along ok”
I smiled up through the crack in her cleavage.
“Your early I didn’t expect you yet have you got my little treasure? “
”safe and sound but worn out”
Erika laughed
“lets have him”
I was plucked out of Abbie’s top and dangled by my clothes before Erika. She was looking good dressed in the shortest of bath robes well actually a normal sized one that wasn’t covering much of her longs legs and she looked as if she had just styled her hair and applied some make up.
“ah morning Justin did you enjoy your big sister”
Her laugh annoyed me but I played passive I didn’t want to provoke her. She took me in her large hand and dropped me in the pocket of her robe and carried on speaking with Abbie.
“so was he good in bed Abbie?”
”I was he didn’t really have a choice in the matter”
“hope you haven’t worn him out im looking forward to using him to pleasure myself later.”
“No he’s got plenty of energy although I think he could do with being a bit bigger”
“why he’s a good size now arent you Justin”
I felt my whole world spin as Erika tapped her pocket.
“well you know he could do with being say six or seven inches tall , three inches is a little tiny”
“ahh I see”
”is he really permanently shrunk like you said or can that gun thingy you have like increase him to a more usable size”
”he’s always going to be small but it could alter him if we wanted just a little but if he’s bigger he may try to escape”
“Can I get it and use it on him Erika it would be neat to change him to a more useful size”
Erika wandered around the room and reached the gun from on top of a shelf.
“how do you work it?”
“Its easy a little pad on here you enter the height you want the object and bam! Its reduced or enlarged depending which mode you set it on.”
”may I see?”
“sure why not”
Erika gave the device to Abbie who looked at the controls. Then she raised the barrel at Erika.
Meanwhile I was getting some idea of these events through the fabric of this thin dressing robe pocket , I could make out the outline of Abbie and the gun in her hand. Way to go Abbie I thought.
“Hand over Justin Erika”
“Abbie? Whats all this?”
Erika sounded calm not even phased or surprised.
“You sold me a pack of lies Justin told me its you who wants to sell this thing to the military or to someone who might use it for no good, Lucy’s family was using it for harmless purposes I cant be part of this”
“That’s right Abbie this morning infact Im gonna drive to that secret army base the one that everyone knows is the other side of the Brack hills where they cut of the roads for miles around. Im gonna show them this technology and impress them and they are gonna be all over me to get their hands on it.”
“Im not going to let you Erika , is money all you think about ? If this thing got into the wrong hands or even with our army’s think of how it could change the world”
“It will change my world all right and get me out of this dump and into a nice luxury penthouse, they’ll pay plenty for this and who cares what they do with it they have things today that are harmful enough so what difference is this gonna make other than to my families bank balance”
“hand over Justin your Penthouse has just gone on hold”
I was proud of Abbie standing up to this amazon as short as she was and glad things would soon be over.
“I don’t think so”
“Erika Im warning you”
“go ahead shoot me”
Abbie pulled the trigger but it locked and Erika darted over snatching the gun with ease from Abbie and pushing her onto the sofa nearby.
“I never trust anyone shorty and I forgot to mention the safety catch is released by this green button on the handle”
I heard a click of the button and feared the worst then there was the sound of the gun firing and a laugh from Erika.
Seconds later Abbie fell on me she was my size!
“You ok?”
“im fine Justin im so sorry”
“quiet in there you two”
Erika commanded and we felt her walking off. A few minutes later and a still visibly shaking Abbie and I were unceremoniously lifted and tumbled by Erika’s hand into her underwear drawer and there was Lucy! I bounded over a huge sea of panties to find Lucy the same size as me and looking ok.
“Justin!”
“Lucy are you alright did she hurt you?”
“How touching the love birds reunited”
Erika’s voice seemed to fill the wooden drawer and echo around us.
“she’s fine little man , so what am I to do with you little bugs eh?”
The three of us grouped together and looked up at the giant face of Erika.
“Im gonna have a lot of fun with you tonight that’s for sure we might see just how durable this size makes you little insects”
She boomed a laugh and then we heard her walk away presumably to dress.
“Justin, Abbie what happened?”
“We failed that’s what and there’s no one to stop that monster if she gets that device to the military its all over”
“Im more concerned about us Justin look how tiny she made us all and who knows what size we can comeback to we’ve gone well past the eight hour period even if a miracle happened and we got enlarged it might mean us being tiny for the rest of our lives”
Lucy was stressed I could tell and I was about to comfort here when I was lifted up and away by two giant fingernails and then most of Erika’s huge body sailed past as I was heading for her legs.
I could see she was wearing a short black skirt and a white belly shirt tied up below her bust and revealing a lot of her healthy cleavage.
“let me go!”
I struggled.
“if you insist”
I was released and dropped into the top of the fishnet style stockings she was wearing. It was tight and I was pressed against her enormous thigh on the inside but due to the large holes in the fabric I could see out which was a benefit combined with the fact that I was below her skirt.
“Im taking your little boyfriend for insurance so you girls behave whilst im gone. He’ll be safe for the moment but try anything and I might suffocate him between my thighs. His body might be semi indestructible but he still needs to breathe”
I shuddered at her threatening words and hoped she wasn’t as ruthless as she sounded. From my vantage point on her powerful thigh I had a wonderful view of her incredible legs extending to the ground and the knee high boots she was wearing.
Erika made her way to the back yard of the shop and hopped onto a small moped. I didn’t like the look of this but I was half glad it wasn’t her straddling a motorcycle and squashing me to its tank.
The turbulence was extreme as she rode the moped and I felt like we had hit warp factor ten but
in actuality it was hardly moving perhaps 30mph at best im sure it would have been amusing to see this amazon trying to fit her frame on this moped to passers by.
About forty minutes later Erika dismounted the moped and I was glad this ordeal was over trying to get my eyes to stop watering. All the time we travelled I spent trying to tear my fingers at the material that held me and I was making progress. We seemed to be in a valley which I recall travelling on picnics with my father in the past and we were not far from the small woods which we used to camp in. Erika checked I was still with her and patted me down a little.
She left the moped aside a tree off of the main dirt track we had travelled and walked through the woods until an imposing fence faced us. Erika Sat down and smiled at me as she spoke.
“We’ll Justin you are about to experience my finest hour im gonna strut right into that base in there and give them a flavour of this technology. “
“Erika you cant just walk into a military compound they’ll arrest you or shoot at you even”
“You really underestimate me don’t you little man Ive thought this through from beginning to end”
“How are you even gonna get in there ? Shrink the fence ?”
I doubted she had considered every obstacle and the fence was one massive object to reduce in size.
“Not at all, your thinking like a little man I don’t need to shrink the fence when in a few minutes I can simply step over it”
She laughed almost in one of those evil genius type ways on the movies and I realised she was going to enlarge herself which was a frightening thought.
“I wont need to worry about guns and little soldiers when im a giantess and can you think of any or more dramatic a demonstration than some fifty foot tall woman striding into their base and causing chaos? This will get them talking to me.”
“No Erika don’t what if…”
”quiet insect! I now need to decide just how tall to be 50 feet or a hundred and fifty feet what do you think I want to leave a lasting impression. This will be fun ive never used this with the full capability to make myself larger”
I watched her fiddle with the settings on the gun device and then she stood back up. I felt a little nauseous at what was happening the situation seemed to be getting worse. I heard the crackle of power and Erika boomed in a loud voice
“ooh that hit the spot”
before putting the gun down by the base of a tree.
The next few seconds went by in a world of confusion for me, I felt nothing but I saw the landscape around me suddenly reduce in size or so it seemed. Erika was growing and so was I! Perhaps this was because I was touching her in such close proximity and was enveloped as part of the target.
Whatever it was I was on the way up with Erika. Looking at the fence it became normal size to me and I that only meant one thing Erika must have made herself over 100ft tall!
“This is amazing im colossal”
she blasted her words into the air and stepped over the fence with ease like you might step over a curb stone. Whilst she was distracted with her new height I began furious attempts to break the bonds that held me. We covered a lot of terrain in several of her steps and I could see some portable buildings and vehicles in the distance coming closer.
“Im huge look at me I can see for miles!”
Erika revelled in her new proportions , looking below I could see her weight was actually depressing imprints of her shoes in the soft ground the guys at this base would be in for some close encounter.
A klaxon sounded and signified Erika had entered the edge of the actual base and they knew it. Below me I could now see a few armoured personnel carriers and jeeps and several soldiers running to take cover behind some of the freight containers that littered the edge of the base. Erika stopped before the containers realising the men were down at her feet. I could only Imagine the soldiers surprise seeing this very beautiful giant teenage girl literally walk into their base atleast a hundred feet high. The soldiers I could see whilst getting over some initial shock and panic wrestled with their weapons to ready them as they cowered in her presence behind the barrier of the metal lorry containers.
“hello boys”
Erika laughed heartily out loud looking at the scene she had created.
“no need to hide guys your not scared of little ole me are you?”
Success! I finally managed to stretch her fish net sections around me enough to enable me to escape only it was a long way to the ground.
“come on out and play”
Erika moved her boot to the side of one of the containers and teased it rocking what had to be several tons of weight with ease until she tipped it over on its side and the men behind it ran to the next one alarmed.
“aaw are you all shy Im beginning to think that none of you have seen a girl before”
Erika crouched down and this was my chance. I eased out of the tights though an expanded section I had eased apart and then I was dangling between her legs for a second as she crouched. I managed to swing a little and land on the side of her huge knee high boots and slid down the leather rather rapidly until I tumbled off by her ankle and hit the deck. I was free and it was unnoticed by Erika she was still pre-occupied with the soldiers teasing them. I ran in the direction of a jeep and hid behind it unseen by anyone so far .
Erika reached out and grabbed a full container which was the size of a house-brick to her. She inspected it and tossed it aside some thirty feet away. The soldiers scurried and reformed below seeking cover but Erika was on them in seconds her hand scooped up one of them with ease.
Frightened by being lifted in such a way he let off a few rounds from his side arm but the bullets made no impact upon Erika but did pierce her clothes.
“that’s no way to treat a lady. I hope you haven’t marked my blouse little man or I may have to spank you, then again you probably wouldn’t survive me spanking you even with my little finger your so small and pathetic.”
Erika snatched between her finger nails the soldiers weapon and crushed it flicking it away.
“now your unarmed little man how are you going to defend yourself against a girl?”
To the side of Erika a tank slowly rolled up with a man stood by the hatch working a loudspeaker system.
“giant woman, decease your actions put the soldier down immediately”
Erika turned and laughed.
“oh no it’s a toy tank come to shoot me im so scared”
Her sarcastic tone boomed over the base and now there must have been fifty armed soldiers supporting the tank as Erika stood up. The barrel of the tank raised and this didn’t phase Erika at all.
end

“So your gonna shoot my knees rather than my ankles with your big gun”
She was mocking the soldiers and increasing with her confidence every second. To see her from where I peered over the bonnet of the jeep it was almost a comical sight. This gigantic girl holding a soldier in her hand towering over a full sized tank that looked like she said a toy in comparison to her. I watched her consider her next action and then she leaned down and offered her hand out with the soldier to let him jump off onto a large perhaps 50 foot observation tower aside her. At the top of this tower there was a couple of soldiers who grabbed the man and looked back up at her.
Erika leaned down further I could see her huge breasts in profile to me hanging heavy in that belly shirt and now almost touching the top of the tower but certainly filling the view of the soldiers on that top tier. She shook them and purposely nudged the top of the tower with the weight of one of those massive globes and the tower lurched with the force causing the guys in it to hold on before its metal frame recovered.
“cease your actions or we will be forced to act”
The soldier or commander in the tank called up to her on the speaker and Erika was distracted by him and away from the tower. It was at this point I snapped to my senses what was I doing watching this like an action film? Sure it was part of my fantasy to see a woman this way dominating men but that was in fiction this was really happening! I knew what to do and jumped into the jeep. Erika stood back up straight and laughed down at the tank commander.
“how are you gonna shoot if your little tank is upside down?”
In a swift movement she kneeled down and with one hand she tipped the tank over and upside down as the commander jumped clear but the poor soles inside must have had one hell of a shock.
I found the keys in the jeeps ignition and started it. Thankfully it fired into life and I sped dirt spitting out from the tires in all directions. Erika was now standing as I drove off and the soldiers
began to shoot at her indiscriminately , she stamped her foot hard before them and most of them fell over with the force. But Erika had noticed me , she reached down to her tights and then shouted
“No! Come back here little man and Ill let you live!”
Her words carried in the wind but I didn’t look back I was racing in the jeep towards the perimeter fence. As the fence approached I had to make a decision I couldn’t jump over it or climb it with all the barbed wire adorning its tip so there was no choice but to ram a section and push through.
Suddenly a shadow cut off the sun behind me a very large shadow! The outline of Erika loomed above as she chased me. I couldn’t outrun her massive legs in the jeep she covered so much terrain with each step but I did manage to reach the fence before her. The jeep smashed into the mesh of the fence ripping the section free by its securing posts and I skidded the vehicle to a halt by a tree and leapt out of it. The woods were too thick and dense for me to drive through but I was undercover from Erika and I needed to find the tree she left the device beside.
“where are you little man!”
Her voice came over head through the canopy of the trees and she was close. My heart was thumping and I was running almost flat out in a desperate attempt to find where she left it.
Suddenly a tree was hoisted out of the ground to the side of me it roots and all plucked into the air!
Then another and another and I caught a glimpse of Erika leaning over way above with a huge tree in hand.
“I said stop insect!”
I saw her hand come into the woods behind me but I managed to run through some trees and avoid it. It was then I found the device and I grabbed it panting for breathe. Now the trees around me began to disappear one by one , what awesome power she had as she pulled them out like she was weeding a tiny garden. It reminded me a little of the giantess in the megazoid movie confronting the bounty hunter in the forest but I wasn’t armed like him to defend myself.
“Justin if you come out now the punishment will be less !”
Her voice sounded like it was directly above as I tried to figure out the settings for reduction.
It was then that Erika pulled the trees out directly before me and I was almost in a clearing she had made , she towered above me looking very big but very pissed as well. A wicked smile crossed her face as she knew she had found me.
“no where to run little man”
I fired the device and it hit her and she shouted a mighty
“no!”
Seconds later she was out of sight and I searched for her and there she was no less than 3 inches tall at my feet looking confused and disoriented as you would imagine.
“who’s the insect now Erika?”
She tried to run in the thick grass but I picked her up with out effort and took her to my face it was so strange to be the giant for a change. She must have been struggling in my hand but I didn’t feel her efforts.
“let me go!”
“I don’t think so”
I made my way to her moped and could hear the military vehicles in the distance growing closer.
As I got on the moped I stowed the device and placed Erika in my pocket . I exited the woods as fast as possible and hit the main road. Fortunately the army helicopters that had been dispatched didn’t arrive on scene until I was mixed in with the traffic , no one had really seen me from the army so I guess I was ok.
I arrived outside the shop and felt Erika squirming in my pocket which was quite amusing. Taking the device in hand I entered the shop and Geena was shocked to see me. I shrank her to the same size as Erika and picked her up. Then I found a shoe box discarded in the store to put both of them in.
“Geena!”
It was Anita behind me and I fired just in time to shrink her as well. Feeling totally elated I stood there with the 3 tiny women trapped in the shoe box and I secured the lid in place taking them to Erika’s room. Lucy and Abbie looked wide eyed to see me and immensely relieved. I picked them up and placed them on the floor whilst explaining how I managed to escape and get back to relatively normal size. Then I engaged the normal function on the device. Abbie grew in the blink of an eye to her full 5 foot 4 inches but Lucy didn’t she ended up at twelve inches tall. We realised this was because I entered the normal setting and both her and I couldn’t return to normal because of the prolonged shrinking ,however it crossed my mind with the new enlargement ability from the device Erika’s father had built we could use this to permanently keep ourselves at our normal heights.
“wait a minute babe ive and idea, you don’t need to go back to normal we can just enlarge you to normal levels”
Changing the settings Lucy was back up to being her lofty six foot six I hugged her and we kissed as Abbie looked away. She then apologised for being suckered by the terrible trio and we both thanked her for believing me.
“it was fun to feel tall for a change bro”
She grinned
“Lucy “ I looked across at my beautiful girlfriend
“do you think anyone would notice if we gave Abbie a few more inches?”
Lucy smiled
“ I don’t see why not , how about it Abbie how does 5ft 7 sound?”
“Not as good as 5ft 9 to be a model”
She prompted and Lucy looked at the device.
“it does have a delay cycle on here you can input on this panel , I know”
She fired the beam at Abbie.
“there , you go Abbie your 5ft 6 now and over the next 6months you’ll grow to 5ft 9 inches tall. This way no one will question so much your more gradual growth although you will get through a lot of clothes!”
“this is excellent, I cant wait to tower over some of my friends”
“Hey what about Erika and company what do we do with them? Hand them in to the authorities ?”
I pondered at Lucy’s question.
“No if we hand them in to any authority they’ll ask questions about this technology your fathers business infact everything will be up in the air, I say we put them back to normal but make sure they know if they misbehave we will be forced to report Erika to the military and tell them the device was destroyed or lost in the woods today so they don’t get their hands on it. Ultimately there will be some investigation but im sure we can come out on top but I really think this is a last resort.”
Lucy held the shoe box flicking off the lid
“did you hear that girls? Your all on probation infact we don’t want to see anything out the ordinary from you or Erika is likely to go behind bars for breaking into a secure military base and the damage she caused”
The girls cowered in the corner of the shoe box timidly seeing my giant girlfriends firm glare at them. We then placed them on the floor and I let Lucy take charge of the enlarging.
“actually Justin none of these girls are supposed to be tall , Erika said herself she was a short arse at 5ft 2 inches before this technology altered her I say we set that record straight”
In seconds there was Erika , Geena and Anita all less than 5ft 3 inches tall.
“you cant do this”
Erika frowned at Lucy and I watched Abbie step forward now taller than her
“shut up shorty your lucky we enlarged you at all”
“but people at school , Geena’s customers they’ll notice the difference, people will ask questions”
”You only moved to this area Erika to find my family on this crusade for money and power. I think you should close the shop down and sell up besides how are three short girls like you gonna feel serving girls like me ?”
Lucy laughed and the despondent faces of Erika and her sisters said it all.
“So pack up and go back to where you came from and if we ever see you around here again well you know what will happen”
I must admit seeing Erika shorter than myself was so refreshing. As a 5 foot 2 inch girl she was still pretty but just didn’t stand out in the crowd , her life would sure be different now.
We left the shop half an hour later having settled matters and Abbie parted from us to head home.
At Lucy’s house we measured my height and I was actually six foot one an inch taller than normal.
“six foot one , that’s disappointing you’ve gone up in the world”
“yeh, it does seem really tall compared to the last few days”
”well I think now we’ve got this new device I can control how tall my boyfriend is to suit my desires or how tall I am. So why don’t I upgrade to 7ft this afternoon and take you down a foot or two for starters”
she gave me a sexy wink and continued
“and maybe later ill have a inch high boyfriend to play on my body if you have any energy left”
She fired the beam at me and I watched her seemingly grow in height once more and smiled to myself about the rest of my stay at Lucy’s house. This was going to be the best week of my life…