[Reviews - 35] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

An impoverished and fragile species, very few people know of the existence of the Calculi.  Throughout the years, their kind has survived only by hiding, subsisting on what little sustenance they can find.  The life of Nami is a perfect representation of the hardships and suffereing that these creatures must endure which ultimately fosters an unparalleled unity and kinship within their species.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21018 Read: 77965
Published: July 25 2012 Updated: June 20 2013
Story Notes:

Hi everyone, this is my first addition to this site, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  I would like to recognize jacksmith5996 for inspiring me to start adding to this forum.  If you haven't read any of his work I HIGHLY suggest you do as it is very well written and enthralling.  Thanks, I hope you enjoy.  Also, I will periodically add to this story, which I plan on making a trilogy, but it will not be done all at once.

1. Prologue by mjc5513 [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (1144 words)

This is the prologue to the first of the trilogy.  Hope you enjoy and please leave comments.  Any feedback at all is much appreciated.

2. Chapter 1 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1295 words)

An introduction to the life of the colony.

3. Chapter 2 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 1] (1028 words)

Nami and Leigh are given some time to themselves to think and admire their surroundings while they watch for the return of the giantess.

4. Chapter 3 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1464 words)

Nami and Leigh attempt to remain undetected as the make their way back to safety.

5. Chapter 4 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1263 words)

Dinner time for the colony.

6. Chapter 5 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 0] (909 words)

Thelonius teaches Nami about the history of her own people.

7. Chapter 6 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1144 words)

A flash forward to Nami's current situation with the giantess.

8. Chapter 7 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1864 words)

The colony prepares for the festival of light.

9. Chapter 8 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1388 words)

Sorry I took a couple days off guys.  I'll probably add another chapter or two tonight.

10. Chapter 9 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2358 words)

..

11. Chapter 10 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (624 words)

Hey guys, sorry I took such a long break from this story, but I do plan on working on it from here on out.  I've just had a lot on my plate as I get ready to go back to school, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to devote to it.  Anyway, this chapter has been sitting around for a while now, and I just wanted to upload it so everyone who is a fan of this story knows I haven't abandoned it.  I'm transitioning into the latter half of Nami's background now, and will be setting the stage for the second story, so I hope you enjoy and I will be adding more chapters very soon!

12. Chapter 11 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1049 words)

Hey guys.  Sorry for the second time for the delayed uploads.  Im back in college now so I need to balance all my schoolwork with other stuff, so ill update this story periodically.  Thanks for all you support!  Hope you enjoy.

13. Chapter 12 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 1] (2068 words)

Im back guys!  Time to finish this story and progress through the series.  Enjoy!

14. Chapter 13 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1794 words)

Nami's friendship for Xi is tested to its extreme.

15. Chapter 14 by mjc5513 [Reviews - 2] (1626 words)

Nami settles in to her new home.