- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A flash forward to Nami's current situation with the giantess.

Ch. 6

            The giantess gloomed at Nami, who was still shivering under her massive shadow.  Arms at her sides, the giantess took one hand and put it on the smooth, tan skin of her face.  She seemed to be considering what to do next.  Her black hair hung by her shoulders, straight and pretty, gleaming under the artificial light provided from the sky above.  She raised her massive barefoot over the wounded creature, ready to deliver the final blow.

            Nami squeezed her eyes shut and tensed every muscle in her body.  She felt sick, as though she had eaten something rotten.  It was the feeling which accompanied her inevitable death, a disgusting pathogen which slowly destroyed her soul.  Through her gritted teeth Nami made the faintest sounds, not speech, just murmurs which were a result of her fearful anticipation. 

A wall of warm, sticky flesh enveloped her tiny body almost immediately.  Nami was positioned right at the center of the giantess’s sole, in the softest part of its crevice.  She could not move her head, as the giantess’s foot held her securely in place.  She did not apply enough pressure to squash Nami, but she was bearing down enough weight to severely smother her.  In the darkness, Nami could not even see her chest glowing, for her eyes were surrounded by the leviathan’s skin.  Perhaps one of the most unique aspects of her current situation was the inebriating aroma, which seemed to penetrate the vacuum she was trapped in.  The giantess wore footgear often, so unlike the Calculi, who usually walked barefoot, her scent was foreign and powerful.  It seemed to sting the back of Nami’s eyes, as now they were watering not only because she was crying, but also because of the odor.

Nami was made to suffer in this suffocating atmosphere for only a few seconds before the leviathan retracted her foot.  It seemed much longer to Nami, however, who desperately filled her lungs with fresh air as soon as she could.  The giantess looked down again with the same countenance of decision on her face as before.

“Why do you torment me!”  Nami cried out from below.  The giantess ignored her as she turned to pick something up from the table next to her.  Nami briefly sat up and began to scootch backward on her butt.  She stared upward, filled with all the terrible emotions she had experienced before.  The floor was cold and uninviting.

After only a second the giantess returned her view to Nami, a glass cup in her left hand.  She extended her free arm toward the helpless insect with her other hand wide open.  Nami outstretched her arms in a futile attempt to prevent the leviathan from grabbing her.  She had to admit, as those soft, fleshy pads wrapped around her broken body, the warmth they conveyed was a pleasing substitute to the coldness of the floor, now quickly shrinking away as she was lifted into the air. 

The relief was only temporary, however, as Nami quickly found herself being thrown into the glass.  The giantess was not particularly delicate about it, as Nami slammed her head against its surface upon entering, causing her to bleed from her nose.  Nami used one hand to gently tend her damaged face, which was somewhat numb because of the impact, and one hand to maintain her balance as the giantess tromped into her washroom.

The two of them reached what the Calculi called the “white waterfall”, aptly named because of the giantess’s ability to harness water from its spout anytime she pleased.  Such luxury briefly fueled a jealousy in Nami’s heart, who could only dream of having such easy access to the life-sustaining liquid. 

Nami, sitting at the bottom of the glass, looked up as the giantess positioned the opening of the glass under the spout.  ‘Oh no..’ she miserably thought as she shielded her head with her arms from the shower she was about to receive.  Then it hit her.  The steady stream of water lasted only a second, until it was up to her waist as she sat.  It was icy, and everywhere, and immediately caused Nami to begin shivering, this time not from fear.

The leviathan viciously said something to Nami in her language, and then dropped in a small, pale green brick.  It splashed Nami as it dropped into the water, and then began dissolving.  Nami, of course, didn’t know what the giantess had said to her.  However, throughout her captivity she had been exposed to certain situations enough to know how she was expected to behave.  As much as she detested the authoritarian rule of her master, she feared much worse what she could do to her, and so Nami obeyed as best as she could.

The green substance emitted a wonderful scent, reminding Nami of the way the giantess’s garments smelled after being washed.  She did not know what the giantess called the substance, but she did know that she was supposed to use it to wash herself.  By now the blood from Nami’s face had diluted in the water below.

As she began to apply the sweet scented brick of washing material to her skin, the giantess turned toward the door, leaving the glass sitting atop the white waterfall.

Nami jumped to her feet and called out to her.  “Wait, please, do not leave me here!  Come back, please, PLEASE!!”

The giantess did not respond, but rather nonchalantly switched off the light coming from the sky and closed the door behind her, leaving Nami in the darkness with only her own hazel emission to keep her company.

She yelled out and slapped the water with her hands in agonizing frustration.  Nami could already begin to feel the tremors returning as her body temperature chilled further and further.  She scooted her back against the side of the glass, which was moderately warmer than the water below, and curled her knees as high out of the torturous puddle as possible.  She was beginning to lose control of her muscles.  Spouts of urine escaped from her as she no longer had the strength to hold it in. 

As she sat in that repugnant sump, containing dissolved bits of the washing brick as well as her urine and blood, Nami hit the back of her head off the side of the glass in anger.  Why such lamentable circumstances had fallen into her lap was beyond her understanding.  What had she done to deserve such treatment?  Nami didn’t know, but did not particularly feel like thinking about it.  She once again cradled her sore head in her arms, but did not cry, for she had dried herself of tears.  She comforted herself by remembering her sect, but was soon struck by despair as she remembered the merry time which should have been the festival of light.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!  I really do want to see how people are enjoying the story so leave me all the feeback you can, and I will work with it!