- Text Size +
Playthings – ( Gentle / shrink )
My usual recipe for those who enjoy it

Part One

“Yes ! Ive got it ! Finally we’ve been excepted!”
Debbie exclaimed at the top of her voice like an excited child brandishing a single piece of post that had literally just landed on our carpet.
“what have you got ?”
I questioned and barely looked up for a second or two from the sports channel to see what my wife was getting so worked up about. Debbie ripped open the letter and grinned as she read the first opening lines upon the paperwork within.
“Congratulations Mr & Mrs Miller you have been successful with your application to experience an amazing weekend break at the exclusive Play-things pleasure dome.”
Suddenly Debbie had my attention Play-things was an unbelievable resort for adults that had hit the headlines about a 3 years ago when it first emerged due the unique nature of what occurred there. No one we knew had ever been lucky enough to go there as the resort was limited to 20 couples staying at any given time and mainly it had been booked for months in advance by celebrities thus your average couple didn’t get a look in. Play-things wasn’t a chain of resorts either there was one of these domes total in the world due to the technology it featured which according to the papers was almost impossible to duplicate as the whole dome was powered by the harnessed energy from some meteor that landed in greater London 7 years ago and is now the sole property of the Play-things group.
“Isnt this fantastic Jason?”
Debbie sat down beside me and immediately switched off the Tv to grab my full attention.
“Let me see” I started as I took the letter to read further.
“Due to a recent cancellation your application form has been selected at random. Play-things would like to advise you that you have 24 hours from receipt of this letter to confirm that you would like to proceed with the booking and begin your long weekend break with a difference”
I watched Debbie’s enthusiasm as she grabbed the phone aside the sofa and dialled the number.
Whilst she was chatting on the phone I carried on reading this time not out loud.
“You will be requested to attend an initial briefing session with a Play-things representative very shortly we advise for your own pleasure to answer all the questions raised in this meeting as truthfully as possible. ”
“Great , thank you so much , goodbye.”
Debbie replaced the receiver and smiled in a satisfied manor.
“ In the morning you will go to the west end office and I need to attend in the afternoon session for our briefings.”
I couldn’t believe how fast these people worked my head was spinning.
“But Ive got work Debs I cant….”
Debbie put a hand over my mouth and cut me dead.
“oh no you don’t Mr no backing out now we’ve talked about this so many times and besides its your fantasy come true as much as it is mine. Just think no more surfing those sites with fake pictures on the net and those poor quality stories you always read. This is your chance to be with a giant woman for real”
My mind had a job to take this in Debbie’s was already there.
“Do you think they will grow me Jason or do you think they will shrink you down?”
I smiled at my beautiful wife.
“I don’t know if you believe the papers they say both are possible in there”
“I hope they shrink you down so I can still wear all of my sexy clothes for you, besides Ive seen the place from the outside and its only about 100 foot at the most in the centre of the dome so I cant see them making me a real giantess along with the other women.
“Listen Deb’s don’t get too excited we don’t know if its all hype , I mean no one we know has ever gone there and well as much as I would like to believe in it do you really think shrinking and growing technology exists? Its probably some trickery with mirrors like the fairground or something “
I was putting on my rational head whilst my insides screamed with joy at the sheer inkling that this would be a fantasy vacation where my wife would be taller than me.
“In that case I had better take all of my big heels you wanted me to buy just in case”
Debs beamed undeterred by my comments , she had at least 5 pairs of heels all ranging from 4 inches up to an extreme 10 inches , I loved them all.

That night Debbie and I made love and she insisted on putting her 10 inch heels on and telling me that I had better start getting used to looking up at her.
The next day we reached the offices of Playthings in the West end of London , Debbie kissed me and eagerly went off to shop for some new clothes for the trip. I entered a very classy reception area full of expensive fixtures and fittings and a shiny marble floor that held their logo which was a large pair of women’s lips with the outline of a small man on them. I walked over to the receptionist she was very pretty and sat filing her nails until she was disturbed by me.
“Good morning Mr Miller , Miss Parks has been expecting you “
She sparked into life with full efficiency and gestured down the hall to a door at the very end.
“Thanks”
I wondered down the hallway and knocked on the door. A pleasant woman’s voice answered beckoning me in to what looked like a small office with yet another beautiful woman behind the desk. She looked about 25 with long dark hair and a face much like Denise Richards from the bond film “The world is not enough” , and from what I could see her body was equally as enchanting to look at as the actress.
“Hi Jason , may I call you Jason?”
I nodded and she continued.
“Sit down and relax I hope you found us ok?”
We exchanged much small talk until she got down to business she was very good at putting me at my ease and I soon felt I could chat freely with her .
“Well Jason Im Julie Parks and its my responsibility to ensure our clients have the time of their life by helping to set the stage for their expectations, likes and dislikes etc and answer any questions you may have. Ok so looking at my computer file here you are checking into Playthings this Friday evening coming and let me just bring up your file from the data your wife Debbie submitted. So your 23 years old and currently 6 foot 2 inches tall “ She smirked “ I like it when the guys are a lot taller it makes the experience even more surprising for you. So you are? lets see now …..”
She pulled up simultaneously Debbie’s stats to cross reference with my own.
“Ah here we go, you are exactly 8 inches taller than Debbie in her bare feet so at 5 foot 6 she doesn’t even equal your height in a pair of average women’s heels , I think she’ll love this. Also I think you will both love the different themes we are running each night this weekend”
“Themes ?”
“Oh your not aware , let me explain all weekend accommodation and play areas are set to a different theme each night. For instance Arabian Nights where your wife is dressed as a scantily clad belly dancer who seduces you from the harem etc , etc. Its just a bit of fun to kick things off. Now I have to ask you a few questions on your preferences in women what do you prefer red heads , brunettes , blondes?”
“err Julie where is this leading Im going on this trip with my wife ?”
I reminded feeling like she was outlining a temptress for me , Debbie wouldn’t approve.
“Oh don’t worry Jason this part of the questionnaire is in confidence from Debbie its very relevant just so we can select a staff member to be your shrink chaperone when you arrive , we need someone who would be visually pleasant to you so you feel at ease. All shrink chaperones are female of course and we have a lot of young ladies to pick from , listen if you feel uncomfortable then..”
”No not at all”
I chirped up , what could it hurt to be in the company of a cute girl I thought.
“Blonde”
“great Ill put natural blonde like your wife’s hair so I see. And figure , curvy , slim or?”
“Curvy definitely curvy I like a woman to look like a woman you know”
“Curvaceous it is no problem so on to our next section”
“Aren’t you going to ask how tall I like them?”
I was convinced she would come out with that next surely ? Julie giggled .
“Jason we know you must like tall women because of the essence of the vacation let me show you something ,stand up”
I stood up and watched Julie rise from her desk she was at least as tall as I was.
“All Play-things employees are mainly ex models or glamour girls the height policy is a minimum of 5 foot 10 , im 5 foot 11 if your wondering so in our regulation 5 inch heels im taller than most guys including you”
She smiled assertively and then we both sat down , I started to get the feeling this weekend was shaping up to be a real treat I was always a faithful partner but no man could say they didn’t enjoy being surrounded by extreme eye candy.
“So Debbie has filled the application to state that she wants to decide your final height im afraid again I am unable to reveal this”
“so I don’t get to choose?”
I was disappointed with this but I had to rely on Debbie to make a good decision , besides it was best she chose a height that she found me attractive at.
“Actually we do advise her of your likes and dislikes just to help her make any alterations etc so lets start by you telling me any limits you have?”
“How do I know I mean half of me is still sceptical that this technology of yours is for real and I don’t know its boundaries if it really does work”
“Oh I love doubters it always makes my day to prove the technology , lets say we can shrink a man down to a millimetre tall if we are asked but that tends to be difficult for the women to handle carefully”
My mind raced with the concept of being the smallest notch on a ruler and I shivered at the thought
“I want to be measured in the feet and inches scale”
I stated and smiled noticing Debbie was pressing a few buttons on her computer activating a low humming noise from the door presumably to the interconnecting room behind her desk.
“Now Jason since you question our science perhaps I can demonstrate , please step into the room behind this door.”
I felt a bit uneasy but genuinely excited at the same time was she going to shrink me right here?
I walked into the room it was small and plain except for a subtle blue suspended ceiling. Julie closed the door and a warm sensation wrapped around me briefly as the light level rose in the room for a split second.
“You can exit now Jason”
Julie beckoned and I walked out feeling unchanged she was sat at her desk and as I stepped out she stood up before me purposely very slowly to make the experience more dramatic. She now towered over me!
“How does it feel to be 5 foot tall Jason?”
“My god look at you! Im looking up at you”
Julie smiled and leaned a little forward to my level.
“You’ll find there arent many women you wouldn’t be looking up to from your current size but I am wearing heels which will make you feel that bit shorter. Please sit down”
I felt a touch bewildered and out of my comfort zone confronted by this now amazon woman. I was half turned on by the realisation the technology worked and seeing my first truly tall woman.
“I guess now you are short you don’t have any doubts about our technology. Don’t worry the process you have just undergone is harmless and wont last for more than 12 to 16 hours. As with all our shrinking its temporary but the dome has emitters in every area to sustain the effects for your visit.”
“wow I cant believe it but here I am down here and your so much taller than me”
I sat down as Julie continued with the session.
“You’ll have some fun I expect tonight with your wife because remember she’s a lot taller than you now as well”
Her statement struck me, Debbie was taller than me now I felt aroused just imagining seeing her taller than me and what a rush it would be when we first met at home tonight.
“It takes a while to sink in Jason but its just a flavour of what to expect in the Dome. Right, back to business, if Debbie decides to make you very small have you any dislikes of things she may do that would make you feel uncomfortable?”
“such as?” I asked.
“well for example some guys love the thought of seeing their partners as a giantess but don’t fancy lets say being used for her sexual pleasure “
“you mean like a human dildo?”
“exactly some men feel this is humiliating but most tend to enjoy the experience Ill be honest for us girls its very stimulating to take a whole man inside us”
Julies eyes lit up and I knew she herself had tried this I couldn’t resist to ask.
“erm Miss Parks have you and your partner tried this?”
”Please call me Julie and yes many times he loves it”
I flushed a little red as I offered
“No I err wouldn’t mind that at all”
“Great and can I ask if you have any preferences like are you a leg man or into women’s feet . We do get a lot of the foot worshipers many of the celebrity clients are into that”
“really “ I responded but wasn’t surprised the web sites seemed bursting with this side of the giantess fantasy. “we’ll I haven’t an issue with feet but I guess Im a breast man first and then a legs man”
“We’ll Jason I can guarantee you wont be disappointed in either category this weekend we can make the shortest of women look super tall and leggy to their partners and even the smallest of busts are appreciated in a whole new way by our male clients. Which leads me to handling, again depending on how small or short Debbie has in mind for you if she does make you tiny how would you like to be carried. We ask this because some wives forget to ask their partners and they shuttle them around the complex in their purses which hasn’t gone down well with a few clients infact we had one movie star that got covered in his wifes makeup which accidentally came apart and he wasn’t happy. She thought it was hilarious.”
I pondered on the topic “well isn’t being picked up in her hand the norm when your that little?”
I loved the thought of this being in a giant womans clutches.
“well yes Jason but its not safe for us girls to walk like that . You guys tend to be a bit fragile at those sort of dimensions. So what I meant was does Debbie carry you in her pockets and clothes or do you want her to have a carrying box?”
“no, no boxes if Im small enough for her pockets thats fine “
“Oh I forgot you’re a breast man Jason another popular choice is to ride in her cleavage if your small enough and of course if she’s well endowed. Lets see, oh your in luck I see your wife is a healthy cup size a double d you might like that option my boyfriend certainly does”
Julie seemed to lean forward as she said this almost as if she wanted me to picture a man stuck out of her cleavage which was just peeking out from her tight sweater.
“Oh yes I think I would like that” I enthused feeling pretty open in front of Julie now.
“Good” she said typing in my responses.
“Now sleeping arrangements , if she does want you below 3 foot tall we don’t recommend bed sharing she would be far to big for you to sleep beside safely , now its your decision but do you want a mini bed?”
“No I don’t think so I think we’ll manage”
“Well I have some health and safety to go through now but I think you’re going to have a great time Jason”

I left Julie an hour later and headed home on the bus. It was so strange to walk through London with my new perspective all these strangers around me seemed so tall infact it was really only kids that I was looking down on. At one stage I stopped a very tall and pretty teenager by the bus stop to ask her the time just so I could compare my size. I was looking at her neck and it gave me such a buzz to be so short. At home I relaxed and killed time waiting for Debbie I knew she would have eaten in the city so
I had fixed myself an evening meal whilst I eagerly counted the minutes to her return.

Debbie was very relaxed and sat before Julie talking as if they were two long term girl friends as Julie went through relaying most of the conversations with Jason.
“So I think Jason is obviously into this whole giantess realm” Julie concluded her summary.
“Oh he loves it “ Debbie began “ he has always fantasized about me being taller than him its just a shame I am so short in real-life if I had your legs he would flip. “
“Needless to say Debbie my legs wont hold a candle to yours when he’s shrunken and admiring them
that’s the beauty of the Playthings experience you might not feel leggy now but when your man is
miniaturised he will appreciate you on a much bigger scale. And Debbie for us girls even if your short at play-things you will come out feeling your 5 foot 6 was plenty big enough”
“I cant wait” Debbie enthused “Jason introduced me to all this giantess stuff 2 years ago and ive been pretty hooked ever since. I would love to see him looking up to me in awe of my size , ive always fancied being a giantess and walking through the city scantily clad in my underwear teasing all the tiny men below”
“wouldn’t that be wonderful?” Julie remarked “Im afraid our technology cant offer you that but shrinking your man is almost as good. You can imagine you’re the one who has grown into a giantess. Anyhow Debbie a few practical advice tips , make sure your legs are shaved and smooth my partner has told me giantess stubble isn’t flattering. Also keep the make up subtle it more evident to their smaller eyes”
“I don’t wear much just a bit of lippy and blusher” commented Debbie
“No, I can see you are a natural beauty Debbie which is ideal. I see your thinking of shrinking him pretty small we don’t get many below the 6 inch level”
“Do you think 2 inches is too small Julie ? I have thought about this a lot and well I know Jason is into the Doll sizes you know like 8 or 10 inches but I really want to dominate him in a gentle fashion but
I want to command his attention. I figure with him being 2 inches tall I would look like a real giantess
sort of building size”
“They are fun at 8 or 10 inches tall Debbie but your right if you want to impress him and well scare him
just a little with your huge size the smaller the better. 2 inches is palm carrying size”
“And I could fit him almost anywhere like down my tops or in my underwear“
“Definitely and with a cleavage like yours he would drown in-between those”
Debbie and Julie laughed in unison.
“Ive chosen the skimpiest of silk knickers and some of those new Ultimo bras the ones that boost you a cup size or two and push them up and in . I really want to captivate him”
”He’s a lucky man Debbie you must read the handling guide but keep it out of his sight as I haven’t given him a clue how small you wanted him.”
“Tell me are there many celebrities there this weekend? Or are we the only you know normal couple?”
“erm …yes we have quite a few infact many you may recognise but we also have a few as you put it normal couples who have been selected like yourselves. Don’t worry we treat you all the same.”

Debbie and half a dozen shopping bags burst into the house and she shot upstairs shouting
“don’t come out I want to surprise you with the new outfit im going to wear to Play-things”
As always I assumed I was going to get the full fashion parade she always did this when she shopped just to gauge my approval , I loved Debbie dress sense she wasn’t shy of her figure it was fantastic and she knew how to demonstrate it without looking like a tart. I wondered if she knew I was 5ft tall if Julie had told her ? If she didn’t it would be a great surprise so I left my half eaten meal and sat on the sofa in the living room anticipating her return. I heard the clicking of heels down the wooden stair case and smiled to myself knowing she was going to be in large heels. The door opened and she strolled in looking very , very tall which I put down to my new altered perspective. She then struck a sexy pose against the door. She looked stunning in a skin tight black skirt that was a few inches above her knees but with two side slits that revealed her toned and tanned thighs flashing into view as she walked.
She had also bought a very tight red sweater it was thin material and very fitted clinging to her chest like it was sprayed on and making her slim waist more emphasized in contrast to the grand swell of her bosoms. The v neck of the sweater allowed a nice glimpse of my wifes cleavage.
“You look stunning”
“flatterer , but yes I do think its suits me I thought I could wear this to the Dome on Friday when we arrive. Haven’t you noticed my new heels?”
I looked down to discover she was wearing some raised platform sandals , they were open toed and shiny black leather with those thin straps that wrapped like a short vine encircling her lower calves.
“They look pretty hot darling”
“don’t you mean pretty big honey come here check me out”
This was what I was waiting for I kicked off my shoes and walked over to Debbie as she stood proud and tall. Debbie seemed to rise as I drew closer. With each step I took she was getting taller. She was towering over me like I was a small boy I couldn’t believe it and she was as surprised with a look of wonderment that broadened into a smile through her pearly white perfect teeth.
“Hello down there shorty. Wow you look much shorter than I imagined just look at you you’re barely as tall as my bust. These heels are huge!”
I looked forward and she was right to my pleasant discovery her tight sweater and those twin bulges of fun beneath it just brushed my forehead level. “ Babe you look terrific , you look tall very tall!”
I gave her a hug around her waist and she pulled me in so the top of my head pressed into her chest.
“now this is how tall I should normally be, can you imagine this, how embarrassed would you be dancing with me “ she teased to my delight.
“they are some mega heels babe “
Debbie stepped back offering me a look at the side of her heels as she showed off.
“12 inches can you believe it!”
“Im loving it Debs “
“wait a minute “ she gave me a hard stare and I could see she was realising something wasn’t right.
“you’re a lot shorter than me I mean your really short? I should only be 4 inches taller than you but…”
“Julie shrunk me a little today just to prove it works and it does, boy it does look at you up there”
“no way!” Debbie took her heels off rapidly and sunk to her normal stature and her expression of pleasure didn’t waver.
“Jason look im still taller than you come here shorty stand next to your leggy wife”
I stepped to be close to her again and although I was nearer to her height my eyes lined up with her chin and beautiful neck this seemed even more of a thrill as I knew this was almost natural.
We kissed passionately and I found it so strange to rise on my tip toes to meet her lips , Debbie didn’t attempt to lean forward loving every minute of seeing my effort.
“now you know how it feels to be short baby” Debbie giggled and we kissed again only this time she pushed me back against the wall of the room and pressed me with her taller body whilst she held my hands in hers above and up against the wall. I could even tell she was stronger than before which also excited me knowing that she might even be able to physically overpower me.
”now your mine my little husband” she said in a sultry breathy voice and I felt my chin nestle on her chest and her long blonde hair fall on my face and shoulders as she pressed into me so firmly that my eager manhood rubbed her long upper thighs.
“I see not everything about you is short eh darling”
She gyrated her body into mine and wrestled me to the floor climbing on top of me , she shifted up her skirt and to my surprise she wore no panties , needless to say we ended up making love but this time it felt so different. Debbie was commanding and she loved every minute of dominating our intercourse and as for me I was hoping I wouldn’t grow back to 6 foot 2 the next day.

In the morning I had to go to work as I had thrown the excuse of being sick for yesterday and I needed to finish up a proposal before we set off that night to Play-things. When I climbed out of bed I went for a shower and realised I wasn’t back to normal yet as the shower head was a stretch for me to adjust normally I had to raise it up to accommodate my tall frame. After I dried off I wrapped the towel around my waist and went in search of Debbie she was the best measuring device I had and the most exciting.
“Debs?”
“Down in the kitchen babe , im fixing your breaky”
I walked down to see Debbie dressed in one of my old shirts and little else its tails just covered her pert rear end but I pinched it anyway. Debbie spun around from the cooker and she was about 2 inches taller than me still.
“good morning shorty , fancy you still being shorter than me this is a pleasant surprise”
I slightly raised myself up and we kissed a simple peck on the lips and I sat down to eat the fried breakfast she had prepared for us both.
“12 hours Julie said but ive only grown back 4 inches ? “
“that’s ok darling I like having you my size” Debbie smirked
“but Ive got to go to the office Debs what will people say ?”
Debbie giggled and bit her lower lip to stop a full blown laugh
“Oh Im glad you think its funny ive got to face Erika this will be embarrassing”
“Oh don’t fuss baby she’ll find you even more irresistible”
“That’s what Im worried about”


Playthings part 2 by BBL ( GENTLE / SHRINK )

I finished my breakfast and contemplated the day as much as I enjoyed the fantasy of being around tall women that was great when I was comfortable with the company but Erika was our new office junior about 17 and in her first job and she had a major crush on me. Whilst I was pretty flattered to start with as she is a very pretty girl it has become a little awkward as she has recently begun flirting with me very obviously despite knowing I’m married and not into girls her age. But this teen temptress wasn’t deterred easy as she thinks of me as a challenge. Worse than this she has taken to wearing very high heels as she saw me browsing a tall woman lovers web-site one lunch hour before I could minimise the window on my pc and she guessed my attractions.
I left the table to go upstairs’ to slip into my suit and Debbie followed pinching my bum as she followed in a play full manor.
“Hey didn’t you say that Erika girl was pretty tall Jason ?”
“Yeh she is , worse luck” I sighed and Debbie smiled amused
“Oh come on shorty normally you would love it. You’re just feeling vulnerable to her now because shell be taller than you”
“a lot taller Debs she already told me she’s 5 foot 11 and half which at this short size makes her , @#%$ she’ll be nearly a foot taller than me in those heels she wears !”
Again a laugh from my less than sympathetic wife she didn’t feel threatened by the pretty teen and loved to hear the stories of how she insists on cornering me and making me squirm with her forward manor.
“You’ll have to avoid her baby don’t get caught in the lift eh”
I pulled on my socks as we idly chatted and realised how ridiculous my smaller feet where in them.
“Debs my clothes , dam I bet everything will be to big they only shrunk my casuals yesterday “
I tried on a suit jacket and it drowned my narrower shoulders and the sleeves draped over my hands.
“I cant wear this what the hell am I going to do?”
Debbie was again amused but saw my patience was wearing so she tried to help.
“Ive got a trouser suit you can wear “
“no don’t be daft Debs Im a guy”
“Its plain black Jason the jackets a long one so it doesn’t look very feminine “
I hadn’t contemplated this and didn’t fancy wearing my wifes clothes but I had little choice , dress code in the office was strictly shirt and tie and my boss frowned if he saw anyone one dressed down especially when clients attended meetings inhouse.
“I suppose I haven’t got an alternative im so short”
I frowned and Debbie happily de hangered her black suit brushing it off.
“hey mister some of us live at this height so think about that”
She grabbed one of her off white shirts and handed it to me.
“no way Im not wearing a blouse that’s going to far”
“its not a blouse it’s a shirt it will look alright if you cover the buttons with one of your ties
besides you would be lost in one of your shirts”
I conceded and put it on with a tie and it fitted perfectly to my surprise.
“and you’ll be needing these” Debbie laughed dangling a pair of red knickers at me.
She seemed to be enjoying seeing me dressing in her clothes and my discomfort.
I didn’t use any underwear and put on the trousers . The waist was fraction to tight but the legs
Bagged at the base of my feet.
“I think my legs are a bit longer than yours still shorty you’ll have to roll them up a little”
Debbie was all legs for her height and commanded a 34 inch inside leg mine was lucky to me
32 at present if that.
Luckily my black shoes that shrunk down with me yesterday still remained small. My reflection looked comical to me but probably a touch weird to most although nothing struck you as women clothes from the distance.
“You look great baby Idd love to see you in one of my short skirts” teased Debbie but I was not amused and gave a sarcastic grin and kissed her farewell.
Driving my car was different the seat needed adjustment and the mirrors and I felt so strange knowing I was dressed and fitting into my wife’s clothes it made me a little turned on reminding me she was equal to me now but again the thought of confronting the office staff was overriding any mild pleasure.
My plan was to get into my office finish the document and go early no one would moan as long as I had the proposal sent to marketing on time.
I was early at the office , this was good and I hurried into the building . Like a flash I bolted across through reception and ignored raising attention to myself with the receptionist Maxine who was reading a magazine so she didn’t notice. Ensuring I didn’t hit the coffee room where everyone congregated I made my way into my office and it was mission accomplished with a good stealthy entrance.
I blasted away on my pc for the next hour and took a handful of calls. I had my document finished in no time and challenge two was ahead . .. the print room.
I hit the print button and realised I would have to collect the paperwork and this was Erika’s domain.
I looked out of the office window and couldn’t see her at her desk “great the coast is clear” I thought and I headed to the print room next door.
The room seemed empty except for the multiple copiers and printers and I went to the laser printer to find no document present?
“Looking for this handsome?” Came the all to familiar voice of Erika who had grabbed my papers hot of the press and was crouched behind one of the larger copiers picking some of the papers up as she had presumably dropped them in her haste to beat me collecting them. I edged back feeling nervous and not knowing where to look or turn thinking “ don’t stand up girl please don’t stand up” I thought fast and bent down to help pick the loose papers up but her hand slipped over mine purposely.
“I missed you yesterday Jason did you miss me?”
I withdrew my hand and edged back
“err sure, listen Erika im not feeling so hot today so could you…”
I began but Erika wasn’t about to drop her flirting.
“that’s strange Jason because Im feeling very hot”
She was wearing a short very thin blue summer dress and as she crouched with the papers her free hand pulled the hem of her dress clear up her very shapely thighs so I could just get a glimpse of her lacy underwear.
“You make me hot Jason”
I backed off a little more and went to reach for the proposal papers but Erika clutched them tight.
“naughty Jason , you’ve got to tell me how incredibly hot you find me before I let you have these”
She snatched them away from my finger tips and stood up I watched her long legs beneath that short dress and noted she had her 4 inch heels on , I must admit she was one hell of a looker and if I was a few years younger I would kill to date such tall beautiful girl but I was married and she was an immature teenager within a mature hormone crazed body.
“You look very nice today” I offered half heartedly to pacify her demand.
“you can do better than that. I know how about a kiss if you kiss me Ill give your papers and I wont bother you for the rest of the day. You know you’d like to kiss me Jason”
I had no choice but to stand up as there was no excuse to crouch anymore and looking up into this towering teens big green eyes I never felt so weak. With eleven inches difference between us I felt every inch as her shocked reaction transformed into fascination to see me so short.
“Either im still growing cutie or you’re legs have been cut off at the knee” She grinned “this is impossible what’s going on ?”
She stepped close to me and I felt very intimidated by her presence I meekly explained
”I was shrunk as a tester before my wife and I spend the weekend at Play-things , listen Erika im sure this fascinates you but can I have that proposal I really need it”
Erika confronted me with her chest almost in my face on purpose and smiled
”this is great! And you have a thing for us tall women so you must be in your element seeing me now and that explains your clothes they look kinda odd on you but I cant put my finger on it?”
I changed the subject demanding she hand over the papers once more.
“sure here you go “
She held them above her head and way beyond my reach I stretched up instinctively and didn’t come close to her hand.
“come on lets see you jump for them shorty “ she giggled but I wasn’t about to humiliate myself.
She saw my frustration and it made her even more happy.
“your not even trying Jason if you kiss me you can have them”
“come on Erika please I need to get on” I begged.
“no ones here Jason I just want a little kiss”
I had no choice I needed the papers and decided a quick peck on the lips would suffice.
“Ok you win one kiss “ she saw me look up and didn’t attempt to lean down to me
“whats wrong Jason am I too tall for you. You should come prepared if your gonna be around us long legged chicks and bring a chair. “
“Look Erika there isn’t a chair in here so”
“allow me to do the honours then”
She knelt down and I was surprised to see she was only just shorter than me . I moved close and she pulled me in for a deep kiss with her probing tongue driving into my mouth I tried to pull away but she held the connection with her arms around my waist just long enough to sustain the kiss for a few seconds.
“that’s better short stuff how was it for you?”
I wiped her lip stick from my lips and watched her stand again to her towering full height as she put the papers in my hands
“You know I wish I was the one going with you this weekend we would have a great time your short little wife wouldn’t make half the giantess that I would with these legs”
I watched her stroll off with almost a skip in her step as she left the room. She turned as she went through the door “catch you later handsome “
Feeling defeated by a teenage girl I took the papers and popped them into the marketing departments in tray and I left the building by a fire exit to avoid being seen again. I felt taller now and saw Debbies trousers no fitted my leg length and had become tight in the thighs my shoulder started to hunch in her top so I knew growth was kicking in. As I drove home early I reflected on the encounter with Erika and even found myself getting aroused thinking of how towering she had been compared to me I knew if she was so obsessed to have attempted to rape me I would have been manageable prey to her that made me a little uneasy to come to terms with but Erika was pretty harmless just an unbearable flirty teen.

After reaching home I found Debbie in the garden sat out on the patio drinking. She saw my current state of attire with the now half mast trousers and skin tight shirt..
“Hello honey , come on take my clothes off before you do an incredible hulk impression”
I removed the clothes and found my clothes to be loose but starting to fit. By 6 in the evening I was back to my normal 6 foot 2 inch self and Debbie was very disappointed.
“I don’t like this looking up to you anymore Mr the sooner we get to Playthings and cut you down to size the better “
She had put her new outfit on and had packed our bags for the weekend break. All we needed to do now was wait for the chauffeur driven vehicle to arrive which it did right on cue.
I walked out to the stretched black limousine and as we approached a dark skinned tall beauty dressed in a revealing chauffeurs uniform specifically customised for a woman opened the door for us and took our bags. She was around my height in her heels and I recalled Julie mentioned the 5 foot ten minimum employment policy and the regulation 5 inch heels , so this was one of the smaller ones I thought to myself.
As we entered the plush Limo we watched an introduction video showing the leisure facilities in the
Dome it was most impressive with no expense spared. Debbie held my hand and was clearly very excited.
“In a few more hours your going to my little man for real honey isn’t this going to be great?”
“I cant believe its happening Debs I mean I have loved this Giantess thing for so long but today I am actually going to see a real giantess”
“And I will be the sexiest giantess you can imagine baby I cant wait to see your face when you look up at me for the first time”
“Debs how small are you going to ask them to make me Julie wouldn’t let me know”
“you’ll have to wait and see baby Ive got it all figured out”
“You will take care of my wont you Debs?”
She turned to look me in the eyes and kissed me reassuringly
“Ill be a gentle giantess don’t you worry baby Ill take care of you as long as you don’t upset me you’ll have to do as I say when im a giantess , remember Ill be in charge this weekend”
We turned into the long tree lined main drive to the Dome and the impressive structure looked even larger close up. Our bags went through to our room as another girl escorted us to a waiting area. A beautiful brunette strolled in and greeted us.
“Welcome Jason and Debbie everything has been prepared for you and Im sure you are both eager to
enter the Play-things Universe. Debbie you will come with me and we will sort you a “theme” outfit so when you get to meet Jason later on you can take him to the theme bar. And Jason take a good long hard look at your wife whilst she is still shorter than you because next time you see her you’ll be looking up at her , way up at her!” Both Debbie and the Brunette laughed and I smiled as I watched them leave together.
“Debbie looked back as she exited and smiled
”happy shrinking babe”
A minute later I heard some heels approaching and turned to see a drop dead gorgeous young blonde enter the room. She was young about 20 with long curly blonde hair surrounding her model looks and what a body! Dressed in the clingiest of little crop tops and a short skirt that hugged her distracting curves this vision wiggled into the room and cast a full set of perfect gleaming white teeth at me as she introduced herself.
“Hi Jason , Im Anna and Im going to be your shrink chaperone”
“Hi Anna” I responded breathing in this girls beauty , she was tall like the other employees but perhaps the tallest I had seen at around 6 foot and with her regulation high heels on as I stood up she had a couple of inches advantage on me.
“Hey Jason look im taller than you before we start” she giggled in a cute fashion and took hold of my hand as if we had known each other for some time , she seemed very forward bet then I guess that was her job to make me feel at ease.
“come on then lets get down to the shrinking chamber to the exciting stuff”
I walked down the corridor with her and began to chat.
“how long have you been doing this Anna?”
“oh about 3 years, im one of the original chaperones I was a budding glamour model but a Play-things recruiter saw me on an early shoot and well here I am helping guys adjust to giant women and thoroughly enjoying myself ever since ”
“You like , Im mean do you …errr”
I began but couldn’t follow through with my question she was so pretty my head was a little scrambled around her.
“do I like little men is that what you want to know? “
I nodded
“Yes I absolutely love dating short men especially being as tall as I am. I find they pay so much more attention to me and as for little men well nothing is cuter than a tiny man and at this place I get to see tons of them. I only wish we could stretch this dome over the whole city “
she laughed and I smiled.
“here we go Jason im afraid it isn’t very big for us both but well that wont be a problem soon “
she grinned and led me inside a room which was about 6 feet square with plain white walls and a dark black floor. The ceiling was the same as the blue suspended ceiling that was in the Play-things office.
“Jason can you stand against the wall for a second”
Anna stood before me and held a small remote which she must have tucked inside her cleavage. Pressing a button she then asked me to turn around to face the wall. As I did I saw that an illuminated height chart had appeared and a big green line represented my 6 foot 2 inches.
“6 foot 2 and your wifes 5 foot 6 inches tall , I think that would be so much better if it was the other way around”
I turned to face Anna once more
“well it was pretty much yesterday I was short”
“of course you went to see Julie , she loves using the reducers as much as I do so how did it feel being short for the first time?”
“Strange I guess”
“But you like it right. Most men like tall women some are just afraid to admit it or feel insecure around us when we tower over them?”
Anna tapped a few keys on the remote and then placed it on the floor.
“and most short guys always like the two black eyes stage”
I gave a dumb look to Anna
“Sorry I don’t follow”
Anna sniggered in a girlish manor and walked up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders.
“simple guys love being as tall as our tits”
I flushed red and my eyes briefly drifted down to see that the round neck of Anna’s crop top held some impressive swells , infact her white top which contrasted well to her sun kissed skin had the words
“Play-things” written across the front and the letters had become stretched and distorted because the top was probably a size small for her prominent bust.
“erm Anna”
I started feeling a little uncomfortable with Anna’s proximity not that I really minded her on the contrary she was stirring my loins just being so close but I was a married man.
“Listen Jason Im your chaperone and that means you have got to trust me and be at ease with me. Your wife is unaware chaperones exist it’s a little secret to all the women here. Some would get a little jealous knowing their man was spending time locked up in a little chamber like this with a pretty girl and all. My function is to make sure you adjust to the shrinking and its not a complete shock when you first set eyes on your larger wife so the idea is you get to see yours truly as your first true giantess and we do this process gradually so you become accustomed to your new size. That’s why its important that you find me attractive or at least pleasant to look at so you’re first flavour of a giant woman is a positive one. “
I breathed in deeply and smiled
“I see , that’s great Anna , thanks”
“don’t be shy Jason and just enjoy yourself ok? Relax and think of this as watching me grow before you. Now Ive programmed the shrink chamber to take you down in the stages your wife has specified so were gonna begin very soon with the first one”
“Anna how tall are you?”
I asked becoming more at ease.
“I knew you would be curious , shift around and see for yourself”
Still keeping her hands on my shoulder tops she moved us around almost like dancing and I saw her head was about 4 inches clear of my mark.
“Ive been six foot one and a bit ever since my sixteenth birthday which is a great start in life for a gal who digs short guys. So Im 6 ft 6 inches tall in these big things do you like my size ?”
“Its impressive you’re probably one of the tallest girls Ive had the pleasure of meeting”
Anna seemed to enjoy this comment from me
”and Im soon to be the very tallest you’ve ever seen”


Part three...

She gave me a knock out look and I had to distract myself from staring at her.
“ Are you single now?”
I dared to ask not meaning for her to misinterpret my questioning.
“I am actually why are you interested?” she winked at me.
“I err well”
“only kidding lighten up Jason I know your married and in my books that tells Anna just to flirt with you and try and behave myself no matter how attractive I find you , besides in reality your too tall for my tastes”
Anna smiled at me and I noticed I was starting to look up at her now seeing her cute nose rise over my eye line and her red and enchanting lips come into view very slowly.”
”looks like this blondes going up in the world”
It was almost as Anna said as if I wasn’t changing at all and she was growing but glancing at the ceiling of the room the truth revealed itself as it rose higher above me.
“You’re well under 6ft now Jason am I becoming an amazon to you?”
I looked across at her chest as it started to draw level with my eyes , when it did that’s precisely when the shrinking process paused. Stood before the now towering Anna I didn’t know where to put my eyes and looked down seeing her much longer looking legs now surpassed my own in length by far.
“Jason its ok you can look forward if you want handsome.”
I felt her left hand leave its resting point on my shoulder and then I felt her cup my chin in her palm and raise my head up so again her little crop top filled my view.
“I know you must feel embarrassed being just as tall as my tits here but please don’t, as I said its important you relax , so enjoy the view shorty”
Anna moved closer and I saw the white of her top close in and those letters across her chest started to go out of focus as she pressed my face into her firm bust. Her hands both gently cupped the back of my neck and held me in this wonderful position for a few lingering seconds.
“that’s better, see Jason this is the black eye stage” she sniggered and then released me.
I looked up at her flushed and speechless.
“Did you like that shorty? We have a few minutes pause whilst we await stage 2 so you can start by telling me your giantess fantasies”
I was getting aroused Anna had got to me this gorgeous blonde was incredibly sexy and looked even better now she was a lot taller than me.
“Anna I not sure I can open up with my fantasies I mean they are you know private and all..”
“That a shame I like hearing what turns each guy on , so if you not going open up then Anna will have to guess”
She seemed to look me up and down and smiled
“You’re a gentle giantess lover aren’t you ?”
I nodded but said no more.
“I bet you like it when the giantess is a big tease? Im very good at teasing Jason. So how little does Jason like to be?”
“Im not sure Anna , well in theory I have a idea but well reality might be very different”
“Reality is much better you’ll soon see when you reach your ideal height whatever that may be.”
“Actually Debbie my wife she’s picked my height today im not even sure what its going to be”
“Oh yes I forgot they just started doing that keeping the guy in suspense we’ll have to see what Debbie has in store for you”
“Whats the most common shrinking size here?”
“It varies we get the odd few between 2 to 3 feet tall but most are between 6 to 18 inches tall although
we did have a 4 inch guy last week infact I hear there is a few in here now that size. I enjoyed shrinking him I don’t get many sessions with those real small sizes”
“wow did he enjoy himself?”
“he did in this chamber”
Anna gave a very sultry look and a wicked smile which said a lot.
“What did you do with him?”
“I can see your feeling more relaxed Jason.” Anna tousled my hair “he was into feet and well when he was stood down by mine at 4 inches tall he almost begged me to let him make love to my foot. He pressed his little dick between my toes and it was almost comical I had to stop myself from laughing as he got himself off.” Anna looked concerned at her story examining my face for a reaction “ your not a foot guy are you Jason?”
“erm no I like womens feet don’t get me wrong but “
Anna cut in to finish my sentence.
“but you prefer a giant sized set of boobs anyday am I right?”
“You got me”
I confessed.
“mmm Jason you are in for a good time today”
Anna seemed to shimmy her breasts in an alluring fashion then the second shrink kicked in , I watched her top rise over my head and then I could see under her top. From my new vantage point her white bra cups holding her pert assets teased into sight.
Then as I looked forward her belly button and taught stomach faced me.
“So Im starting to look less like a towering amazon and beginning to warrant the word giantess although not quite yet your still as tall as the top of my little skirt”
The shrink stopped again and my forehead aligned with Annas waist band of her skirt she now looked like she was 12 foot tall!
“Take a good look up at me Jason you’ve passed the stage that I could simply be described as super tall or extremely leggy and now when you look up at me you really start to appreciate how simply towering I am to you. This is the stage that guys start to realise that the woman is not just a lot taller than them but a lot stronger as well, and you begin to feel more intimidated by me and wary of my size. This is when guys start to respect us women and take note of everything we say.”
I was taking note of her every word she looked magnificent.
“Anna your legs are as tall as I am”
“They are sweetie and soon they’ll be even taller than you”
I was now pretty excited and finding it hard to hold this back. Anna didn’t back off at all infact the taller she got the more forward she seemed to become.
“Now Jason whilst we have this little pause perhaps I can show you something I know you will enjoy”
Anna knelt down before me and at this level she was just equal to me.
“Come closer to me Jason don’t be shy”
I stepped cautiously closer to this flirtatious super tall babe and watched her flick her golden curls over her shoulders , her arms seemed long but still slim and feminine and her legs although thicker still retained their shapeliness I don’t know why that surprised me it just did. Her two hands which seemed noticeably larger cupped my butt gently from behind.
“Ooh you do have a nice firm little rear Jason I like that in a man. Now come closer to big Anna much closer than this”
I was right up to her my shoes touching her knees but her hands urged me forward she seemed to want me to step onto her knees, I did and she didn’t seem to flinch at my weight. I now could see just over her blonde head of hair and when I looked down I had a lovely view of her cleavage.
“That’s better now take a hold of my top”
I stopped a little nervous what did she say?
“Come on Jason quickly before stage 3 kicks in, cup my boobs in your hands feel the weight of my bust don’t go shy on me now. Trust me you will enjoy this”
My hands seemed to have a mind of their own and didn’t question such an offer twice and soon they curved around and under her ample swells from the outside. Anna had nice firm boobs I could feel them resting in my outspread palms and boy they felt good.
“Jason can you feel them growing…”
In seconds Anna’s face came into view and I was descending once again. I saw her great big grin as her lips passed my vision but it couldn’t have competed with my grin as the incomparable sensation of her top swelling out in my hands. Her boobs pushing out larger and rounder and escaping my hands which wouldn’t contain them anymore. I looked down and my chin brushed the tip of her cleavage and my face sunk into the material of her top for a second before I pulled back and now again I was face to face with her top only this time the letters on it seemed to have doubled in size and my hands seemed so much smaller aside her wonderful breasts and the weight. Im sure her breasts had doubled in weight as well as girth right now I could have used them for large dumbbells if my hands could have circled them but that was impossible now.
“Now isn’t that better than silicon implants for doubling your fun eh?”
“what a rush Anna that felt awesome they just seemed to keep growing”
I felt Anna gently place her hands at my sides and lift me to the floor off of her lap. She kept kneeling for a few seconds looming over me smiling , she looked so tall now it was as if I was a mere child in size to her.
“Now Jason watch as I stand up , before I was super tall twice your height nearly a giantess and now as I stand up you begin to realise your not just short anymore now you have become small to me.”
Anna straightened up to her feet and I watched that full head of blonde hair keep ascending until two towering long legs rose above me suspending her almost perfect body. Now I did feel small to a woman for the first time in my life a quick sanity check of the ceiling height confirmed Anna hadn’t altered one bit but my perspective of her sure had and for the better.
“Geez you are a giantess” I remarked with my jaw agape.
“no not quite yet Jason whilst I totally dwarf you in size, Im not a real giantess until I can lift you up effortlessly with one arm and your not there just yet that’s stage 4”
I measured off shorter than her knees now I could see under her skirt and if she looked forward the underside of her chin above her formidable bust.
“Stage 4 is that the final stage Anna?”
“Actually no sweetie it looks like Debbie is keen to have her man a very manageable size. She has asked for 6 stages which could mean you might end up one of the fun sizes like 6 or 8 inches”
“no way “
I was a little taken back with this revelation having secretly assumed Debbie would have settled for say Ken doll size at 11 or 12 inches. I felt so small now but even smaller my mind had a job to run with that concept now this was all real and not just fantasy anymore.
“Well you are a neat size now Jason just right to massage a big girl like me but believe me even smaller is more fun for both the man and the woman. You know its funny to think a lot of the girls have their guys purposely shrunk to the size of their manhood’s so the question is did you used to be a big boy Jason?”
Anna laughed and I got the first sense that her voice was getting louder and perhaps with a deeper tone to it. I looked down at my trousers and the bulge that I had been sustaining ever since I came in such close contact to Anna’s body. It was lucky that I was wearing some loose fit canvas trousers so I wasn’t embarrassed by my natural reactions.
“I can see your not going to answer that one little guy perhaps Anna will find out later eh?”
I walked up towards her large shoes with their inch high platforms and 5 inch heels. Anna Beckoned me to step up onto her right shoe with my feet on the leather strap above her toes. I did just that and I grabbed hold of her leg , I didn’t argue her legs seemed so fantastic and tall like beautiful twin sculpted towers of tanned flesh thoughts of Debbie already had temporarily faded from my mind as this beautiful seductress allowed me to remain so close to her body.
“that’s it Jason hug my long leg down there and get ready to feel my legs soar up into the sky”
Anna kept making out it was her that was growing and I loved this as it fired my fantasies and right now this reality was better than I could have dreamed. My arms circled her calf and my hands met with a struggle around this smooth natural pillar until I began to feel stage 5 kick in.
I watched her knee above rise and my hands parted unable to contain her calf as her foot seemed to swell in size beneath me and come closer and closer. Suddenly her leg had taken on all new proportions
I found myself only a few real inches above her ankle level.
I jumped down and confronted her shoe from infront and it seemed like a film prop or from an amusement park the way it appeared now. I was just shorter than her ankle which meant I was maybe 6 or 7 inches tall less than doll size to this mammoth blonde before me.
Anna stepped back and I wondered at her huge movements as she backed off twenty feet in my perspective in one single step, then I noted the vibration from on the floor and the louder thud of her shoes hitting the ground.
“Hello down there tiny welcome to stage 5 the world of giant women’s shoes and legs that surround you.”



Part four ( hope it isnt dragging on...)

Her voice was deeper again and made the hairs on my neck stand up with the authority it seemed to command I looked up and her big face smiled from way above.
“now I am a true giantess Jason and you are a tiny little toy sized man , how does it feel? Im going to keep still here for a few minutes because some guys get a little tense and scared at this stage. Do I frighten you Jason?”
I must admit she did make me feel uneasy in a strange way. I knew she could stomp me in a flash and literally I was at her mercy down on the floor but as much as it did scare me it was a turn on equally as much a combination of mixed emotions.
“I guess I am a little afraid of your immense size but you are magnificent Anna as tall as a building .”
“thank you little man this is a good size for you to be. I can pick you up in one hand now Jason and I will do when you are ready “
I thought how great it would be to be picked up by a woman literally in her palm my dick was now at fever point and I casually pinched myself to distract my growing desire to masturbate right before this heavenly creature to relieve my appreciation of her.
It was as I paused in thought for a few seconds that stage 6 hit me and much to Anna’s delight from above.
“wow so soon Jason . I haven’t even picked you up and your getting tinnier and tinnier to me”
In seconds I had reached my final height and it was small I mean tiny. Debbie must have wanted me to be like a bug to her I was only 2 inches tall if that and Anna was colossal. I looked up at her skyscraper sized sexy frame and gulped. Anna moved slowly and deliberately gently to lower onto her knees and she smiled her house sized face down at me with her big emerald green eyes widening all the time.
“Hi cutie “ she was speaking softly but it was loud to my ears from her powerful voice.
“You can probably tell you’re a little bigger than 2 inches tall Jason so Im going to be very careful with you as I pick you up. Now don’t be scared”
Annas right hand surrounded me in its darkness and warmth as I was placed onto her left palm.
“Now this is why I love this job its very rare for me to shrink a man so tiny infact you are the smallest Ive seen and so utterly perfect “
I was overwhelmed stood in a giant woman’s palm with fingers as thick as trees rising above me and this giant woman was cooing over me. I smiled up in that pretty face of hers and I dared to look past her face and down at her top. I just couldn’t help myself I had to see how her now giant sized chest appeared.
“Like what you see little man?”
Anna caught my inspection as it wasn’t very casual I had locked onto her enormous cleavage line which was longer than I was tall and my vision froze in wonderment at the glorious display of boob flesh that was on offer my first vision of really giant boobs and it was glorious!
“Sorry I didn’t mean to”… my little voice began and Anna smiled and cut in drowning my sound out completely with ease as only a giantess could.
“yes you did mean to and its all right I would be offended if you didn’t check my giant body out Jason I mean these are more than a few times bigger than you are now and that must be pretty exciting for a tiny little man to see boobs at these kind of proportions”
I was then lowered to the edge of her crop top the words printed on it now almost stood as tall as I was but this ledge of tight cotton surrounding the swell of giant-sized boob flesh was enough for me to get over excited. My dick begged release, never before had I seen a more enticing site than the playground that teased me now. Her giant bra just visible in the darkness of the slope that led down into the depths of her cleavage held little padding as I could see the outline of her nipples pressing into the cotton.
“Oh boy these are massive , Anna you are a goddess” I worshipped her enormous assets.
“No im not a goddess little one just a gigantic woman, now I guess you like being so little?”
I didn’t answer but continued to look at the flesh platform of her bust before me.
“I bet right about now that tiny little cute dick of yours is bursting for attention , its important you last a bit longer with your giant wife so if you want to let off a little steam help yourself . I will find you a stimulating spot to play with yourself. How about right here down inside my bra Jason?”
Anna’s fingers tumbled me into her welcoming cleavage and I bounced gently into the forgiving walls of flesh until my body found the middle of the valley and I slowly slid down between her mega breasts and found myself jammed between them beneath the surface. It was more than I could handle and I pulled down my trousers and boxers like a man possessed and pleasured myself. Anna peered down her top and chuckled which made her chest wobble as I came all over the walls of breast that surrounded me.
“that’s so cute seeing you jerk off in-between my big boobs now I had better clean you up little one before that wife of yours gets her giant hands on you. Stay in there for a second”
I felt her thunderous walk as she exited the chamber and in my recovering state after the elation I felt was subsiding I was becoming aware of what I just did and a sense of guilt waved over me.
We had entered a bathroom and Anna plucked me out and positioned me onto a sink sideboard she then took a wet wipe and cleaned the tiny remnants of my five minutes of pleasure from the inside of her cleavage.
“There that’s me done and now to you”
She noted the look on my face .
“hey cutie whats wrong why the look?”
“Anna I feel like I have betrayed Debbie I mean Ive just cum because of you”
“and didn’t it feel good? Look Jason you did what every single guy has done since I started this job in one way or another , its natural its instinct . If you’re faced with your ultimate fantasy then nature kicks in. Look at it this way Debbie is waiting for her little man whos just been shrunk for her to play with she knows nothing about the last hour and you haven’t been unfaithful at all we never had sex little man”
I could see her cheery reasoning she was very reassuring and I suppose I hadn’t actually made love to Anna like she said.
“besides I think I would swallow you down here if we tried“
She grinned and she held a wet wipe around me like a bed sheet allowing me to clean myself with a small portion and then I put my manhood back in my boxers and pulled my trouser up from my ankles.
“thanks Anna”
“No problem sweetie now concentrate on enjoying yourself this weekend and” she picked me up again to her face “ if you do feel like you want to see more of big giantess Anna there is a call button in your room where only a little guy will notice beneath the bed and Ill come running to pick you up for some fun. I don’t offer this to all the guys just the cute ones but your gonna have to get over this guilt complex though because if you call me Im not going to hold back. “
“I thought you just flirted with married men Anna?” I responded to her appealing proposition.
“I do but tiny married men smaller than my thumb now that’s different”
She smiled and blew me a kiss which sent her warm breath across my entire face.
“I really wish I didn’t have to give you up now little guy but that’s what I am paid for so I had better get you to your room entrance. Just so you realise at these small sizes we place you in a small interlinking room that has a door into your accommodation but allows you to proceed when you have become accustomed to your wife’s new size and feel brave enough to step out. Remember she thinks she’s the first woman you have seen so play along, hopefully after seeing me you will feel a lot braver in this giant wonderland”
I smiled up at Anna “thanks Anna im glad you are my chaperone”
“I bet you say that to all the giantesses” she smiled and lowered down her cleavage to the sink so it was once again teasing me.
“come on hop in little guy “
I walked up to her chest and Anna watched me intently with those big green eyes of hers as I came to the edge I paused.
“You know Jason if you think these look big then you are in for a surprise with your wife she is one busty lady”
I hadn’t realised and had assumed Anna was as big as Debbie in that department she certainly looked big even before I was shrunk.
“how big are these Anna I thought you must be pretty big”
I stepped into the comfort of her busom as Anna started to walk.
“you’re between 36 c cups and your Debbie is a double d and that’s big”
I smiled almost dribbling now with anticipation to see my beautiful wife. If c cups could be this amazing then two cups sizes more would blow my mind!
Finally Anna put me down by a room door which was about 15 inches high and blew a kiss as she
opened the door and watched me enter. The last thing I saw of her was her huge towering heels as the door closed and locked. Inside this room was nothing like the shrinking chamber except for a door at the other end which had no handle and below on the floor a remote control which although it looked small was still like a surfboard in length It had two buttons labelled intercom and open.
I stepped on the intercom button and a microphone and speaker combination must have clicked on.
“Jason are you in there darling?”
“Debs is that you?”
“Yes it me babe Im in our room dying to see you are you feeling ok?”
“Im fine I feel great”
“brilliant I cant wait to see you pipsqueak ”
She laughed.
“so Jason , darling I have to tell you that you’re now the size I wanted you to be and I have to give you a little time to pluck up the courage to face me it sounds so silly to be saying this but you may be very nervous around me initially ”
“how small am I ?” I played along.
“Ive been a naughty girl Jason I wanted you real small but before I tell you they said it would be best if you get a flavour of my size by me letting you have something you recognise to draw on for reference. There’s a small letter box size hole in the wall before me here which connects to your room below, I can drop something in to you. “
I looked up and the whole ceiling was dark and I assumed it was connected to a chute of some kind.
“that sounds a good idea Debs Im desperate to see you but I guess we shouldn’t rush this”
“You’re not as desperate as me baby im all dress up and ready to tease you”
“what are you wearing Debs what’s the theme in the bar tonight?”
“that’s your next surprise after how big I am but believe me you will like the clothes I’m wearing”
Debbie was really getting off on this whole situation and I couldn’t wait to see her.
“So my little hubby what shall I drop in there with you? It has to be something you know and will recognise something of mine that will show you how small you are to me….. how about that new perfume bottle you bought me”
Her suggestion wasn’t well thought out I imagined her probably 10 foot tall perfume atomiser falling on my head and knocking me out and I shuddered.
“No debs not that it could smash into pieces how about something a little sexier?” I began “something to get me turned on”
Debbie smiled to herself
“mmm sexy you want eh ? Ok you better be ready for sexy”
The intercom went silent except for a distant rummaging sound.
“Little Jason are you ready ? “
“go for it babe”
I heard a rushing sound from above and then there was darkness as if the lights had been cut followed by the impact of a serious amount of heavy but soft to the touch material that completely engulfed my body as if a tent had collapsed above me. I was knocked onto my knees and fought my way out of this material trap to get free from under it.
There before me now masking almost all the floor of the room was the largest pair of silk knickers I had ever seen! They were huge period with enough shiny black material to make a large yacht sail for me!
“you wanted sexy baby hows that!” Debbie said excited
I was gob smacked and I stepped on top of the knickers and read the label to verify they had come from
Victories secrets. Sure enough the label which was much like an A3 poster to me proved these belonged to my wife and that they were the ones I bought her last month. I knew I expected her to be big like Anna but seeing a stranger as a giantess is one thing but actually realising your wife is that huge is kinda scary but my kind of scary.
“Debs you must be over a hundred feet tall! Your knickers almost drowned me in silk!”
I heard her giggle and then contain herself.
“Im pretty short baby im five foot six don’t you remember? but to you I am a giantess now You probably know now that I chose to shrink you to 2 inches tall and if you think my knickers look big you just wait until you see how I fit into them”
“Im excited Debs I really want to see you now”
“Are you sure your ready ? I wouldn’t want to scare you”
It was so strange to hear Debbie saying she didn’t want to scare me especially as I knew it would be so easy at her size.
“Im ready its time to press the open button”
“wait just a second Jason Im going to back off to the edge of the room until you call me over ok”
I could see Debbie was being cautious probably doing just as she was told in terms of initiating me to the world of giant women.
I saw the door flex a little and on the speaker I heard the clicking of heels get fainter until the microphone struggled to pick up her voice offering me to go ahead. Pressing the button the door slid back and I stepped out and straight away I saw the massive furniture of our room around me like huge monuments. A sofa to my left and a table and chairs to my right. The room had no carpet that I was thankful of and I stood on a grey screed floor. I looked up in wonder at the underside of the chair nearby and thought it peculiar to not see the table top or the top of the sofa and chairs themselves. My eyes scanned for Debbie. The door sealed up shut behind me and I heard a thud bringing my attention to the distance and it was then I first noted the doorway to the room. Suddenly the gigantic curvaceous figure of my wife loomed in the doorway. First I saw her two massive platform shoes , you guessed it her 12 inch ones, making her feet each look as long as a small bus! Her shapely legs just climbed skywards covered in some white stockings until way above the sun kissed flesh of her middle thigh could be glimpsed above some lacy stocking tops but disappeared beneath a short pleated dark blue skirt which was slightly parted at the front and held with a metal pin. I gasped as I saw her upper body her taught stomach was bare and showed off her gold belly button ring. I was in heaven to see she was wearing a very tight white low cut blouse tied up beneath her impressive chest which was of fantastic proportions pushing out way beyond my greatest expectations infact so much so that these two white mounds of cotton partially obstructed my view of her face but I could see two huge bunches of blonde hair trailing either side of her chest. My wife was now a giantess to me and simply stunning!
“Hi baby” her voice boomed exuding her size and power but retaining a feminine air to it.
“wow Debs you look gorgeous”
Debbie slowly stepped towards me and in 4 steps her huge feet crashed down making the ground tremble and my knees give a little as I confronted her two giant shoes close up. I was only just tall enough to reach up to her giant toes and even those I had a job to see the top of the nail upon.
She looked magnificent and so incredible as I looked up and under her skirt canopy. Looking up further still ( infact way up ) the ledge of blouse that definitely bounced to her every movement teased my imagination of what lay beneath.
“Whats the view like from down there little man?”
“out of this world” I shouted
“your voice is so funny Jason so tiny and a little squeaky “
“You sound really loud Debs like you’ve swallowed a PA system”
“I will have to remember to speak softer for your little ears baby”
I walked forwards and touched the edge of her right shoe to test it was real.
“hey not so close tiny I can see you now “
There were two big reasons why my wife was challenged to see her feet and myself before them and I lusted after both of them. She retreated a step which put her shoes 15 or so feet away and as I looked up as her enormous but pretty features peered over her hill sized bosom and a massive smile unfolded revealing her dazzling white teeth.
“That’s better now I can see your cute little body down there , you are so tiny , smaller than a mouse. Its so fantastic I feel gigantic compared to you what a rush”
“You are gigantic Debs “
“And how about my sexy outfit then tiny? Do I make look like a horny giant-sized naughty schoolgirl?”
She twirled a little in her skirt flashing some acres of upper thigh and I was entranced. It hadn’t hit me that she was dressed as a schoolgirl sure it should have been obvious the long blonde ponytails the short flared skirt and tight blouse infact almost everything except the school tie however when you look upon a giantess you tend to see parts of their clothing and not all of them at once but she did look hot!
“Debs your turning me on”
“That’s the idea darling and speaking of which I want to pick you up in my hand are you ready for that?”
I nodded and Debbie bent down and suddenly a long arm and huge hand swept me up into her fist as she settled herself down on the sofa. In seconds I was laid in her palm and facing her big penetrating blue eyes. She held me close to her face and I stood up steadying myself with her thumb which was as tall as I was except for her perfectly manicured nails that made it taller than me.
“I cant get over this Im stood in your hand Debs , my wife is holding me!”
She smiled and I noticed her big red lips which looked like two massive padded cushions glistening with her carefully applied lipstick. Their normal natural fullness and slight pouting nature which I loved so much was magnified so they now seemed very prominent and very attractive upon her giant face.
Her long blonde hair pulled back into two long ponytails shined and had a rich texture I had never seen before. Even her eyelashes that I had not really noticed before at her normal size begged attention and looked long and luxurious. Her cute what I term button nose now was huge on this house sized face but still the same size in relation to her , everything about her was the same but more noticeable amplified for me to appreciate and beautiful.
“what a perfect size you are Jason I am so glad I didn’t opt to have you any larger you are simply adorable look at you a miniature husband in my big hand”
“Geez you make me feel so tiny Debs and what’s even stranger is I know that you are short yourself”
Debbie smirked and lifted me closer to her mouth
“I cant believe you just referred to me as short honey to your perspective they inform me that Im almost 150 foot tall, nothing you can honestly describe on me is short anymore care to rephrase that”
“You are right Debs your gigantic I bet your legs alone are 80 feet long its hard to bend my head around how small Ive become”
“And how cute like a little toy”
Debbies free hand produce a long index finger that ran down my body tracing my right side until it stopped and she used her nail to prise my legs apart so that her finger could rub up between my legs.
She stopped just under my balls and took their weight on her finger tip I was getting hard again and felt so helpless to her.
“mmm such a little toy for me to play with how I ever I want to , now how about you strip for me little man so I can check out that buff body of yours”
I looked up as she retracted her finger and I smiled into her eyes which now both seemed full of a lustful quality .
I didn’t move but just stared at those heavenly big lips of hers imagining them closing around me when her huge fingers descended upon me once more.
“come on don’t be shy strip for me darling I want you naked in the palm of my hand and if you don’t pull your little clothes off I will”
Her breath washed over me and circled me it was fresh and invigorating and her subtle perfume now seemed to waft across to me as she lifted me closer within almost arms reach of her face.
I took off my shoes and placed them in her palm and then my socks. The surface of her hand felt warm and I could feel the smooth texture through my the soles of my feet. I slipped off my top over my head and then edged slowly my trousers down but obviously not fast enough for my giantess.
Debbie lifted me up inbetween two finger tips and clasped me around my sides as her free hand tugged my trousers free and all my clothes tumbled away presumably to her lap below.
In seconds the slack of my boxer shorts had been pinched between two giant finger nails and pulled away and down my legs completely from sight.
I was held suspended with my legs dangling in mid air as my wife smiled a her handywork.
“much , much better ..oooh isn’t that darling your dick is so tiny “
I felt very inadequate all of a sudden totally naked and with no sense of control of the situation as she
examined me. Her finger brushed my dick and it elevated to its fully aroused state.
“Oh boy your making me horny Debs I feel helpless to you”
“and so you should little husband Im so enormous to you that I could do anything I want with you
I feel so powerful its exhilarating”
“Please be careful with me” I timidly reminded feeling like a small fly in a big spiders web.
“Of course baby you know I love you and will always care for you. Now how about I kiss you
with these big lips of mine would you like that to feel them close up?”
Her lips came closer and closer and them smothered me in a warm moist embrace that covered
from my neck to my knees. Again my erect member found itself pressing between them which was a
terrific sensation and I could now see how easily she could take all of my manhood and even my body
into her cavernous mouth. She noticed my dick despite its size resting on her lips and eased them apart
to accommodate it bringing a wonderful warm wash of saliva around it before she pulled me away with
a smile.
“oh boy that was something else Debs your lips are so sexy at this size”
“and so is the rest of me little husband , we should go out into the complex and the theme bar but I don’t think you or I can wait to explore our size differences any longer can we?”
”no “ I shook my head and wondered what she would do with me next I wasn’t in control of this situation and it felt great to have Debbie dominate me so completely.
“to the bedroom it is then” she stood up and closed her hand around me once more carrying me in her palm as we moved to the nearby bedroom. As she stood I felt I was soaring into the sky with her and looking over her hand the ground below was a long distance away. The audible thumps of her shoes on the floor surface reminded me of her sheer weight , its was funny to feel this as Debbie has always been light and in my arms she was easy to hold but now the thuds I could hear belonged to the giantess Debbie who weighed hundreds of tons. The bedroom was of course huge to me and a little Spartan in terms of furnishings with a grand 4 poster bed and just a dressing table and wardrobe to fill the immense area. I was lowered down onto a pillow the size of almost a football pitch to me and my feet sunk into the softness of it.
As Debbies hand retracted I once more got to see her body and it looked fabulous she stood high above me at the side of the bed twirling her long blonde ponytails in a girlish manor as she slowly swayed her body as if to a rhythm that only she could hear. Her voluptuous frame in those tight school girl clothes was more than enchanting if shed been normal in stature but in her giantess size she was absolutely the ultimate seductress to me. Debbie ran her hands over her monumental chest circling the outline of her breasts.
“Do you want to know why I wanted you so tiny Jason ?” she began in a breathy voice “because I want you to remember this weekend and the way I look tonight forever. I thought about having you 12 inches tall ….” Her fingers began to stroke the inside of her cleavage way above me as she bent down to ensure I could see a hint of what lay beneath her blouse. But how could I miss her charms her cleavage was deep full and enormous her breasts impossible in size to me now heaving and challenging the smooth white exterior of her blouse.
“a 12 inch husband would have been nice but far to tall to really appreciate my body and I couldn’t help imagine how much of as turn on for you I would be at this size I am to you now.”



part 5

Debbie lowered her hands to the buttons on her blouse and undid the top button allowing the valley of cleavage to increase in length.
“This is what I know you want baby to see how enormous my boobs are now I appear to be a giantess to you , I know you love the fullness of my chest in these push up bras I wear but now my boobs are larger than you are honey do you think you can still handle them little man?”
I gawped at the amount of titty flesh that was on show and challenged
“they can never be too big for me “
“really ? “ She smiled in a teasing fashion and set about climbing onto the bed on all fours so she could hover over me in a press up style stance. The tremors her body sent though the enormous bed beneath me made me fall backwards into the pillow as I watched her mountainous but beautiful face come towards me very slowly as if she was stalking me like a tiny mouse. I felt every bit her prey as her chest now hanging down looked even larger as her pert breasts swelled with gravity came towards me like a wall. I lost the sight of her face as her slender neck passed over me and I watched the edge of her blouse drag lightly over the edge of the pillow until I was a foot in my perspective from her cleavage. Looking into the depths and up at this now slim cave entrance that was the gap between her breasts I never felt so tiny , to me my wife’s breasts now scared me in an exciting sense with their sheer enormity.
“How’s that for the ultimate cleavage darling ? Do you still feel confident you can take my boobs on little man?”
Debbie spoke so sultry and in such a teasing manor I was overwhelmed I stood up and her cleavage line was perhaps 3 times as tall as I was! I reached out and touched the exposed top of her left breast that was shrouded by the cut of her plunging blouse neck-line and the flesh felt warm and smooth. Debbie breathed in as a response to my contact and her boobs moved back and then filled out towards me again as she exhaled making me very aware of the sheer weight of them as they pushed against my spec of a hand.
“Climb inside if you dare baby your definitely small enough to fit” Debbie offered like a challenge as if she knew this close encounter was so very intimidating for me.
“Into Cleavage city!” I said lustfully and I pushed my body between these firm walls of towering boob flesh which gave ever so slightly as I climbed in. I stepped first on the tip of her blouse and then as I pushed in deeper my bare feet felt the silky smoothness of her giant bra. As the light dimmed around me
I must have been several feet deep in her cleavage when the world moved. I prayed the firm caress her breasts held around my body would hold me as Debbie shifted position to sit up.
I tumbled a little and found myself looking down between these walls of tit-flesh until I twisted around to see Debbie straining to peer into her grand valley to see me. There I was surrounded completely engulfed in my wifes giant boobs and I had never been so happy in my life. Looking up I saw her blue eyes sparkle at me as she looked lovingly down.
“You are so tiny Jason you look lost in-between my boobs they are gigantic to you this is so sexy to have you trapped in my cleavage”
“man your hot as a giantess Debs your tits are colossal and man they are sexy!”
“Glad you think so little guy but you haven’t seen all of them yet”
Debbie reached her hands up and cupped her breasts unbeknown to me ..
“You know I could squish you between my big boobs you are so small” she smiled and I felt the walls of her monstrous breasts smother me gently from all around my body. My little arms didn’t have a chance to counter this pressure ..
“hey Debs please !” I called out a little panicked by her action , it certainly put my size into perspective to appreciate the simplest of my wifes actions could potentially kill me.
“sorry babe I thought you might like a little hug in there” she smirked at her sheer power and realising
my concern she relaxed her breasts around me and then began to remove her blouse , she dropped it on the bed and then lent forward as she began to unclip her bra. I had nothing to hold me in place as her breasts eased from the push up bra and I found myself slipping down between them until I landed in the right bra cup as she pulled it away. I was deep in the bra cup like a small fish in a net it was so big and as I turned to look up I saw her bare thrusting breast looming over me with her erect nipples pointing out each larger than my head!
Debbie chuckled which made her breasts jiggle and it was a such a magic site. Her breasts filled the sky and looked frighteningly big and sexier than I could have imagined they would. How I longed to reach them but I was now far away being lowered down in her giant bra.
“my bra would make a great hammock for you Jason you look even smaller to me now laid down in the middle of it”
She placed the bra flat on the bed and lowered down all I saw was the shadows of her mountainous breasts as they descended towards me.
“Now how are these my little boob lover are they big enough for you?”
“wow” was all I could manage before her right breasts rubbed into me and I felt a hint of its weight as she rubbed the her throbbing nipple across my legs and my swollen dick.
“Oooh Debs” I groaned in satisfaction of her tease “ your nipples are larger than your breasts used to be”
“and my boobs are like huge sexy hills to you now baby you will have to worship them now because they are a lot bigger than you”
I reached her nipple and caressed it and Debbie let out a soft moan
“you have such a delicate touch Jason it sends tingles through me “
I kissed her nipple which now pressed into my face and I tried to lick it and again heard my wife’s appreciation.
“I want you little man”
Debbie picked me up and placed me on the summit of her breast as she laid back on the bed . I saw her free hand enter the top of her skirt far below as she pleasured herself. On top the large platform that was her right boob I looked around and I was high up maybe be 10 or more feet high surrounded by her perfect globe. My feet sank into her flesh and it felt soft as I walked across her areola to the centre of this island and the waist high nipple that begged my attentions.
Far below her body scape stretched out way out to her huge shoes and the other way her face smiled a content look as I rubbed myself into her nipple.
“You are so small so very small its getting me so hot” she groaned as I continued my affections to her nipple and she increased her own stimulation with her fingers.
“and your so huge debs , god your tits are so huge!” I moaned as I tried to mount her nipple with my dick plunging it into its giving tip.
“tell me how huge I am Jason it turns me on , tell me , tell me….”
She begged as she became flushed with arousal.
“you’re a giantess an absolute sexy giantess” I groaned.
Debbie surprisingly came very quickly and I was tumbled down between her boobs as she jerked in her climax. She sighed and her hand retrieved me it smelt of her sex and it smelt so powerful. I was taken to her face with a swift action and held above for her to see for a few seconds.
“oh you beauty you little beauty that was good. Oh and look at your little surprise down there let me take care of it”
She licked her lips those sexy big lips slowly and sensually as I was lowered towards their inviting plush surface.
“you said you found my lips sexy as a giantess lets see just how sexy they can be to a little man eh”
My dick was covered in a gentle embrace which firmed upon it as her warm saliva kissed it and I was pulled across her lips so my body was sideways nearly smothered by them. Once her huge tongue touched my dick from within I was hers and I blew my stack into her mouth something I had never done before as she would never take my love juices orally.
She slipped me out and into her palm and licked her lips as if finishing a good meal.
“you taste nice little man I will have to watch I don’t eat you up”
I sighed and laid back in her palm recovering.
“so how does a blow job giantess fashion measure up little man”
“im speechless” I smiled and she lowered me to the bed as she dressed once more.
“Im so glad we did this baby” she began as I sat mesmerised as she pulled on her bra covering her perfect assets “I love having you so small I cant wait until we get back in bed tonight”
“I just hope this weekend goes by very slowly I want to savour every last minute of seeing my wife as such a beautiful giantess”
“thanks my little man , I guess you need some little clothes to wear if we are going out”
I watched Debbie lift her hand bag up to the bed aside me it was enormous like a small house.
She rummaged inside and between two fingers she grinned as she pulled out a miniature travel case.
“this is so cute like a ken doll accessory”
She was about to hand me down the case, I could see it was my actual case which had been reduced.
“I could squish this little case and leave you naked for the weekend” she teased with the case as I reached to grab it.
“hey cut that out I need some clothes tonight”
“or I could wear you naked around my neck on a little chain like a living pendant”
I frowned as I jumped at her giant hand hovering over me with the case but it was far to high.
“please Debs”
She smiled “ oh alright Ill let you dress but only because it pleases me”
In ten minutes I had my casual trousers and a smart top on and shoes and Debbie watched me intently as I got ready on the bed.
“ready my little sweety”
“sure thing long legs”
She picked me up and smiled “where am I going to carry you in this outfit ?”
With a sexy look she raised a long heavenly leg onto the bed surface and revealed her stocking tops flashing her tremendous tanned thigh she picked me up and slipped me down to my upper arms under the elastic of her stocking top on her right leg.
”there you can check my long legs out and ride in my sexy stockings”
As she stood I was firmly trapped in her stocking looking out just below her skirt canopy looking below her legs seemed endless until her high heels way below .
The ride was a little like being on a fairground ride as she walked. We went down two plush corridors and then reached the double doors to the theme bar. Inside my eyes widened to see other giantesses maybe 10 of them all in similar school uniforms and resting on large sofas , in the rear was a dance floor and 2 giantesses danced away to the music. At the bar there was a sexy barmaid with huge breasts shaking a cocktail maker I watched her breasts jiggle until a huge pair of legs confronted me.
I looked at these shapely bare pins and up to see some quite modest breasts although still giant sized to me and I recognised the giantess.
“Hi just got here ?” the giantess offered “yeh” Debbie responded “are you?”
“call me Brittany , Brittany Spears” I was dumfounded it was really her looking not much unlike her video in her school uniform. “wow , pleased to meet you” Debbie shook hands formally and Brittany led her to the bar.
“care for a drink I could use the company and well no disrespect I don’t really want to hang with the others over there , they are all Celeb’s and conversations a bit to catty for me”
I glanced over to make out two of the faces on the sofas , one was Pamela Anderson and she was holding a tiny guy in her hand that had been passed to her by what looked like Cindy Crawford the super model. I was in love surrounded by major babes, famous giant ones at that and Brittany was as lovely in the flesh as her pictures would lead you to believe. My view was of her legs mainly which looked amazing.
Debbie joined Brittany at the bar and they ordered drinks for themselves. I started to think she had forgotten about me when Brittany asked her
“so where is you little man?”
“His names Jason and he’s down here tucked in my stocking top see”

I saw Brittanys huge eyes peer down at me and she flashed her brilliant white smile.
“oh hes absolutely adorable look how small you’ve made him he’s tiny”
Debbie smiled
“he likes being tiny especially around good looking women”
“can I?” Brittany reached out to touch me
“sure”
I felt Brittany’s fingers lock onto my upper body and I was in her palm in seconds
“hi im Jason”
“hi Jason you are so incredible I bet all us women here look enormous to you don’t we?”
“you could say that”
I couldn’t believe I was being held by Brittany Spears this was something else.
“so where is you man?” I dared to ask.
“Oh he’s in our room I think I wore him out it takes a lot for a 10 inch tall man to please a girl my size”
I wanted to ask who she was dating but felt I shouldn’t pry she was probably happy to be away from the press in the dome but I couldn’t help but ask.
“was it your idea to come here Brittany?”
She grinned and looked across over me in her hand to Debbie
“he has such a tiny voice doesn’t he. Yes it was my idea Jason Im shooting a new video next week and I wanted to play a giantess in it so this is my research”
“wow I cant wait to see that”
“are you filming in here ?” Debbie asked “it kinda makes you feel like a giantess in here doesn’t it you have to remember the guys are just shrunk and we havent all grown.”
“Actually yes they have a little city scape model and ive got 20 little extras lined up”
“twenty guys?” Debbie questioned the quantity.
“yeh its going to be so cool they are going to shrink the guys down to like 5cm tall and in the video they are stranded on a roof top of a skyscraper that’s on fire. You know like the towering inferno and I come to save the day by just walking up to the building blowing the flames out and holding my short skirt out like one of those safety nets so they can all jump into it , its pretty corny but the video is just a fun theme”
“5 cm that’s really minute they would be like little insects to you”
Debbie couldn’t imagine the size comparison however I could , being 2 inches tall was small but 5cm that would make these already mountainous women seem beyond my reach to interact with it was an intriguing size but a little scary in comprehension. Brittany looked me over again and smiled down
“you know your pretty tall compared to how small those guys will be to me im told I should be able to lift nearly all of them in the palm of one of my hands”
“what a feeling of power though” Debbie cut in “ imagine all those guys terrified of your sheer size you could just close your hand and squash them in an instant”
I shuddered at my wifes comment.
“Ok Debs do you have to? us little guys are sensitive to that crushing talk”
They both giggled and Brittany took me to her lips and gave me a kiss as she put me down on the bar counter.
“you are far to precious to crush don’t worry there isn’t any cruel giantesses in here to be afraid of”
“not unless you don’t do as your told”
My Debbie raised a finger aside me and nudged me as if to warn me to keep in line as if I wouldn’t with her so big. We chatted with Brittany for an hour or so and the barmaid even made me a few drinks in scaled down pint glasses. I spent a lot of the evening with the two giant women talking over me but I didn’t care because I was to busy checking out the huge sexy women walking around the bar in their revealing school uniforms it was an awesome site. Debbie and Brittany indulged in a few bar snacks and I filled up on a broken crisp the size of my head. Finally when Brittany retired to bed Debbie looked down at me.
“well my little man now you’ve impressed Brittany Spears you had better impress me shall we go to bed?”
She stood up and with the counter at her chest level she teased.
“So whats it to be then little guy do you want to ride in my stocking top again or down my blouse?”
“In the blouse please oh gorgeous one” I smiled up.
I felt her fingers wrap around me and I was guided into her cleavage and beneath her blouse comforted by her warm breasts around me as we set off to our room. This was a mode of travel I was going to miss!
Reaching our room I watched my wife brush her hair as she always did before bed tending to her long blonde locks lovingly which showed with her hairs natural shine and immaculate condition. She kept me in her cleavage whilst she wiped of her lipstick and then made her way to our bedroom.
Sitting down she plucked me from her top between her fingers.
“I hope you enjoyed the ride baby “
She offered and then set about easing my clothes off until I was naked I had no choice but to let her two foot nails almost rip my clothes away with ease.
“that’s better I can see all your little body now and those cute little muscles of yours”
“and what about you getting undress darling I haven’t seen all of that giant body of yours”
Debbie smiled in a sultry manor and laid down on the bed on her back.
“I undressed you so you can return the favour if your man enough?” She challenged and set me down on her bare stomach just above her navel. I wondered at the size of her belly button ring it was like a hula hoop to me as I turned to face her my view was totally dominated by the sheer rise of her blouse containing her impressive chest.
“I cant see you down there tiny how’s the landscape?”
“Hilly very hilly” I laughed and then watched the huge white hills jiggle as Debbie joined in amused by my comment this upset my balance and I fell flat on her taught stomach muscles which proved a soft landing on her giving supple smooth skin.
“You had better start with the blouse baby”
I walked up to the huge knot that she had fashioned under her bust to tie off her blouse half mast and grabbed and tugged the acres of material until I managed to pull the knot loose. I walked under the blouse and in the dim light the ceiling curved away over my head as I ventured towards her cleavage. I looked up at her impossible boobs in their white silky surrounds and tried to climb them but this was
far to difficult as I slid down the silk walls of her bra every time on this slippery vertical climb. Debbie obviously could sense what I was doing and her booming voice flooded under her blouse to my ears.
“Are you struggling to conquer my 36 double ds baby? Need a hand ?”
A solitary finger came in from under her blouse and I climbed on until I was able to climb out through the gap between two buttons and onto the stretched cotton surface of her chest.
“There you are “
She smiled.
“Sorry I didn’t bring my boob ladders madam but Im on the job now”
I offered a comical salute and set about her top button to release it. It was like a huge dinner plate in size and hard to handle but I managed to release the first without tumbling in . The next button took another minute and the third and last button was on the downwards curve and drop to her stomach. I managed to slide down the side of her left breast and climb up the material to that final button. In all it was a ten minute task to undo the buttons and I rested on her stomach before trying to pull the material off of her chest. As I did so it was like pulling the white cover off of two giant monuments the silk covered globes shined under the subtle bedroom lights and I once more breathed in the beauty and size of my wifes majestic assets.
“well done tiny now for the big bra if your strong enough”
I was lucky for a change this was a front clasping bra and I stepped up to the huge hooks and strained to pull them free. Debbie was amused at my efforts and the strength I was displaying to no avail.
“whats the matter baby my bras not too big for you is it?”
She smiled and then released the clips with ease herself .
“Grab my ring tiny let me take these off”
I walked down to the giant belly ring and clasped it firm. Seeing I had hold Debbie sat up and removed her bra and blouse and as she was upright I hung like a small charm from the ring. Looking down Her skirt and lap was over a 10 ft fall away. Debbie stood up and I watched her long legs unfold.
“Hold tight baby Ill take my skirt off I think it’s far to huge for you to attempt.
“hurry up debs its high up here”
I was beginning to feel weak in my arms holding my weight dangling what looked like 80 or 90 feet high. She laid back down kicking off her heels and was now naked except for her lacy black knickers.
I surveyed her body again , I had never seen so much bare flesh so much Debbie!
He now unassisted breasts still commanded a pert and towering position but I could now see her face through the valley of her cleavage. He nipples had become erect and I knew she was getting into this and so was I.
“Theres just one place left to explore little man are you up to the challenge?”
I looked down at her knickers and walked to her thigh.
“geez your enormous Debs , your knickers are enormous”
“and so is what lies beneath baby the biggest sexiest hungriest @#%$ you have ever seen”
I was excited by her words but nervous , how was a little guy my size going to pleasure her?
“climb down between my thighs” she instructed and as I slid off her upper thigh to land between the sheer walls of her inner thighs I watched her raise up and remove her underwear which was the size of a small sail. Laying back down she uttered dreamily the words
“explore me Jason, eat my giant @#%$”
I walked up to her towering love entrance which was taller than me, it was emitting a fragrance that was intoxicating filling my lungs like an erotic stimulant. Seeing my wife’s @#%$ so huge really struck home to me how puny I was to her now , this pleasure zone that my manhood had once filled with ease was bigger than me , deeper than I could imagine an a little scary. I knew if I dared part the two moist lips that sat like gatekeepers to this inner paradise I could be lost in her forever unable to climb out of the darkness but still I somehow needed this adrenalin rush to trust she would retrieve me and I wouldn’t suffocate because I so wanted to enter her with my whole body.
I reached up and my hands pulled on the outer folds of her @#%$ lips so that I could place me feet into the warm moist crevice at the bottom I rubbed my right arm into her inner flesh and she moaned contently to my tiny touch.
“ooh that’s it little man “ she encouraged and I rubbed my dick into her entrance which was no so insignificant to her @#%$ which laughed at its size. I then felt Debbie’s eager fingers clasp me and saw her other hand and fingers reach above me to open herself up . The sight was incredible deep pink flesh folds of skin disappearing into the darkness a tunnel that was the old stomping ground of my manhood but now a new world for my body to explore.
“I need to feel you within me baby your little body inside my @#%$”
Debbie moaned as she pushed my gently feet first into her willing now wet seeming flesh which hugged my body like a warm cloak. I was almost in up to my head and Debbie began shifting me up and down so my face rubbed into erogenous zones and she began to climax. Although I hadn’t been fully submerged I had got off on my helplessness and the sheer sensation of my complete body being used to by Debbie make her cum. She plucked my tiny form from her and saw I was now dripping in her juices.
With a contented smile she blew me a kiss and headed to the bathroom.
Debbie set me down on the sink top as she washed herself clean.
“That was so good Jason I didn’t last more than five minutes I cant believe how fast I came. Its amazing I kept getting off on that fact that you were so small to me and I controlled you for my pleasure. I could have lost you inside my @#%$ is so gigantic to you”
“it was mind blowing for me Debs” I admitted as I starting to feel a little gooey in her natural juices.
“Part of me wanted to be lost inside you and the other half is frightened of your sheer enormity”
“But those mixed feelings make all the more enjoyable don’t they” she began “ knowing Im in charge your wife holding you in her fingers controlling you, totally dominating you for her pleasure”
“yes”
“come here small one let me wash you”
Debbie cleaned me up which would have signalled another erotic experience if it wasn’t for the fact that my member had spent its energy. She carried me over to the bed side table and set me down.
“Well my little lover I guess its bed-time I cant wait for tomorrow to check this centre out and tease you some more.” She looked around the bedroom “ you didn’t order one of the little beds they offer did you”
“no I err”
“you didn’t think you could share with me did you?” she grinned “ So its up to the giantess to improvise on a bed for you mmmm”
She pondered and I watched her pace the room.
”I know “
Debbie claimed one of high heels it was a black shoe with a 4 inch heel.
“this shoe should be more than big enough and for the padding how about a sexy pair of my giant lacy knickers to wrap you up in”
I wasn’t consulted but simply picked up and rolled into her blue knickers which felt divine as the soft material hugged me.
“There you look snug honey “ she kissed me with those giant lips of hers and my face was moist again from top to bottom. Tucking me in her shoe I had a pretty cosy bed. I looked up at her looming face as she placed the shoe on the beside table.
“night, night tiny have some sexy dreams whilst your all wrapped up in my knickers wont you”
“night baby” I called up to her and I heard the soft thuds of her bare feet before she turned out the light.

The next morning Debbie was awake far before myself , I guess I was to comfortable or something but I had remained asleep undisturbed by her giant movements until I heard the tv in the main room come to life. I climbed out of her shoe and slid down to the table top. Looking back I could see how monstrous her shoe was and I was dying to see my giantess of a wife. I called her but my voice wasn’t loud enough to challenge the TV so I set about looking for a route to the floor. The carpet was some 40 feet below but I noticed that she had just left her blouse and skirt from yesterday on the floor in a pile which looked like the ideal safety net. Feeling brave I jumped and free fell into the pile of soft clothes which cushioned my fall and I tumbled out of them onto the carpet. What an adventure!




Part 6

I walked around the bed and paused at the awesome sight of Debbie’s bra which lay on the carpet looking like two mighty pools of silk. The slight padding in the cups kept their shape and I wandered up to it feeling the material.
“god your boobs are so incredibly huge” I said talking aloud. I was distracted by this garment and simply had to explore it on my journey to the main room. I walked onto the left cup and climbed in to the centre. I was surrounded by the material and felt quite small in the centre my manhood stirred as I recalled her huge breasts yesterday and how she held me in her cleavage. I was startled by Debbies booming voice from above.
“hello cutie are you enjoying yourself in my big bra?” She smiled down over me “its not much fun on its own without these in it” I looked up to see she had her thin white satin Chinese robe on and she undid the belt to let her breasts emerge as she lent down to retrieve the bra and me inside it.
I was pressed up against her left tit as she pulled her bra on. This smothered me into her flesh. I crawled around until I came out at the base of her cleavage to see her eyes peering down between her breasts.
“Ive got the day planned out sweetie I have been checking the entertainment out on offer via their interactive TV. First breakfast and then to the pool.

An hour later and we had both gorged out on a hearty breakfast that had been delivered to our room , well to be honest I shared the small pieces of my wifes breakfast which fill me up with ease. Debbie had handed me a pair of swim shorts just my size and I put them on as I stood on the main room table. Debbie had disappeared for at least ten minutes to slip on her bikini and I jumped a little when she boomed
“how do I look shorty do you like the new two piece?”
I spun around to see her enormous upper thighs towering away into a thin almost g-string bikini bottom with very high legs her figure pulled it off to perfection and she had my attention in an instant. Further up her breasts soared magnificently in the bright red material of her bikini top and they looked like she had sprayed this on its was so sheer and tight.
“what a body”
“thanks little guy I guess your wife has still got the curves eh?” She posed for a few tantalizing seconds for my benefit and then picked me up. I noticed her long blonde hair was now swept back into a pony tail and her make up was non existent still she looked every bit the model.
“I think you will tuck in nicely down here”
I was swept up in my wife’s hand as I watched her free hand pull back the elastic of her bikini bottoms enough to slip me up to my armpits in the material. Travelling in her bikini bottoms was a turn on in many ways , obviously I was close to her sex but I could look down and check out her long legs or up and see her breasts bounce as she walked along. The pool wasn’t far and it was a veritable ocean to my perspective. The tropical warmth of this artificial Oasis they had created was embracing and combined with the natural rock formations they had carefully shipped in an placed strategically you could think you were indeed in a cove in some tropical paradise. Debbie walked through the shallows and made her way to deeper water. I began to panic thinking she had forgotten me and that I would drown as the water started to pass her knees and up her thighs.
“debs ! baby!”
“don’t worry tiny I wont let you drown “ her comforting hand came in to extract me seconds before her bikini bottoms submerged and she held me aloft placing me on her shoulder. I used her ponytail to grab on to and sat down as the water rose to her lower breasts then she climbed out on some rocks to a man made island surrounded by smooth rocks but with a sandy centre and real palm trees. Debbie placed me on the sand nearby as she stretched out to bathe in the sun-lamps that emitted a pleasurable heat from above. I could hear the false piped sounds of tropical birds in the distance and it made for a tranquil setting. Here I was stranded on a island with my own giantess. We both chilled out for an hour or so and I didn’t even hear any other guests in the area until I got bored and left Debbie whilst I walked around the island exploring. What would have been twenty or thirty feet to my normal sized self seemed to take me ages in the sand and I grew a little weak in the legs from my journey. Debbie’s huge form was out of sight from here and I reached the other side of the Island to see across a vast expanse of water with a bay of rocks in distance I sat with my feet at the waters edge resting when a huge figure appeared across the water standing on the rocks. The lights on the ceiling didn’t allow me to see her face or features but this giantess cast a very sexy shadowy outline. Before I knew what had happened this giantess dived off the rocks into the water and the ripples or I should say waves that caused engulfed me pulling me in the deep water sucking me away from safety. Next thing I knew I was floundering way out in the water its crystal clear blue colour informed me of just how deep it was I had no chance of standing and the island shore line was beyond my energies which had been depleted by my struggles in the sand my muscles just kept me afloat treading water. “Im gonna die “ I thought to myself drowned in a swimming pool on my fantasy break , I shouted for Debbie at the top of my voice several times taking in a bit of water on one attempt but she was either asleep or my small voice didn’t carry that far.
Just when I thought I was in serious trouble trying to stay afloat a huge presence came under the water beneath me and then surfaced gracefully. In a sight I shall always remember I watched the water break and an enormous mass of wet blonde hair rise above me followed by two big blue eyes and a beautiful face. At this close proximity I was inches from her full lips as they passed above me and then in an unforgettable moment I felt the water around me subside and a firm land mass sweep my tiny frame aloft. Two curved walls of tanned flesh rose either side of me like guardians and I slipped between them until I settled in the huge valley that had rose up from beneath suspending me on my back under her bill board sized face.
It was Pamela Anderson and I was in the cleavage of her one piece swimsuit!
I was speechless as she just smiled down at me. “Hi little guy , sorry I didn’t see you before I dived in you could have drowned. Still this was the easiest rescue Ive every made it’s a pity we didn’t have a giantess theme in Baywatch it could have been a lot more fun”
“Hi “ I spluttered “ Im Jason and thanks”
“no problem tiny it was my pleasure well actually “ she grinned “ its probably your pleasure looking at where you are. Im Pamela but I guess you might know me?”
“sure “ I fumbled to attempt to stand on her huge chest but it was slick as large beads of water broke and slid down the valley of her substantial cleavage. I couldn’t believe who I was with and where I was on her, this had to be heaven. I recalled the giantess video she made some time ago for a record track and how she towered over the little band members and I was probably just their size to her now only this was for real.
“You are a small one arent you ?”
“2 inches tall”
I said proudly
“really that much? You look smaller to me but in perfect form”
She reached in and retrieved me in her hand carefully I was disappointed to be leaving the cradle of her bosom but it was probably a good thing as I was struggling to keep my manhood from embarrassing me.
“who are you with Jason”
“The wife she’s over there”
Carried in her hand Pamela walked over to Debbie.
“yours I believe?”
She held her palm out with me displayed in the centre. Debbie stood up and was about to take me when a strange thing happened.
“I couldn’t believe it “ Pamela began her voice in a tone that sounded a touch annoyed “there I was half asleep laid out on the sand when I felt something trying to climb into my swimsuit under my arm. If I hadn’t felt him he would have been half way across my chest”
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing I was stunned.
“It came as a bit of a shock I haven’t seen a man his size here before and well I thought it was a bug until I fished him out of my top and to my surprise I had been invaded by a little man”
“Im so sorry” Debbie began and flashed me a stern glance which chilled me to the bone at her present size “Im sure there’s an explanation”
“yes he’s male and cant resist the sight of big boobs”
Pamela’s tone didn’t diminish. I looked up in total confusion at the situation.
“He must have got carried away there’s no excuse Im surprised at him myself, but I guess this is his fantasy to be surrounded by giant women and well I know he always did have a thing for you on the TV. “
I couldn’t believe what was being said and I began to protest but their voices drowned mine out as Debbie continued apologising for my indiscretion that never occurred.
“listen you have every right to make this a legal thing and I wouldn’t blame you if..”
Pamela cut in on Debbie her tone almost back to normal.
“don’t worry yourself I wont be pressing charges or anything Im mean its not as if he could have taken advantage of me now is it. I was just a bit shocked I guess his hormones got the better of him when he saw me lying there and well he took advantage of my dozing state to satiate his curiosity , no real harm done”
I was plucked a little roughly into Debbies hand and she pulled out her bikini bottoms at the rear and slid me down the curve of her firm back side deep under the material so I was stuck. I knew I was big trouble and helpless to explain myself muffled under her swimwear.
“Im terribly sorry I will be having words with him don’t you worry how can I make it up to you?”
“Listen its ok im over it but if your serious he could do with a little lesson in respect for us women”
Pamela paused for thought and I listened on intently to the giant women discussing my fate.
“say you let me have him this afternoon and he can do a few chores for me.
I think painting my giant toe nails with a little brush might teach him to think before he acts in future”
“Please don’t agree to that Debs” I thought now distrusting the intentions of this giant star who must have possessed pretty good acting abilities after all it seems. I couldn’t help but wonder what she had in store for me after this spur of the moment deception.
“Sure that sounds like a suitable punishment take your time with him and make sure he does them right”
They said farewell to each other and I felt Debbie begin to walk. Being tucked in her bikini bottoms was a turn on for me pressed against the smooth curve of her pert little rear. Although that little rear was very large to me now , I recalled how I used to manage to contain most of one of her cheeks in one hand and squeeze them I was beginning to get aroused when Debbie’s voice flattened my rise in an instant.
“I cant believe you Jason you can stay in there until I say you can come out”
She was ticked off and I felt her push me further down into the crack of her rear as if to humiliate me by my position. I heard water and realise there must have been a shallow exit from the island to the pool side as I didn’t get wet. Debbie didn’t pay a jot of attention to me for the next half hour and simply walked around as far as I could tell checking out the pool area. I heard a door lock open and realised we must be back in our room “great I thought time to explain”
Debbie took me out and placed me on the dresser surface in the bedroom.
“Debs I”
She loomed over me looking every bit as intimidating as she could her hands posed on her hips and her lips shut tight.
“Don’t even try Jason im very disappointed in you, couldn’t you contain your desires just a little? I know you love her boobs but aren’t mine big enough for you now? for gods sake Jason you’ve got a wife with double d breasts that are bigger than small houses to you and yet still you want more? I don’t understand you sometimes sure she’s a star and very pretty but her boobs are fake theres more natural boob up here”
Debbie leaned over and knocked me down pressing me under her left breast to the surface letting a hint of the immense weight smother me for a few seconds. If I wasn’t so scared I might have enjoyed this but it was getting pretty uncomfortable like a huge sumo had decided to sit on me. Feeling she had made her point she withdrew and turned her back on me as she rustled around in the wardrobe muttering.
“You know Im not going to let this spoil the weekend Jason because it’s a one in a lifetime experience but I do suggest you take some time to think about how wise it would be to upset me when Im am so huge compared to you.”
She picked me up as I began to talk but her thumb raised to stop my words covering half my face with the tip.
“save it tiny. Now Im going to go out to the beauty salon so I can get pampered and I will call Pamela to tell her to pick you up at four o’clock but meantime I think you should have some time alone to consider your actions today”
I watched her reach for her black lace bra which I so loved on her. She held it by the straps and brought them together so the cups dangled down. Unceremoniously she dropped me into the soft right cup deep into the black material which held me like one of those nets they capture beasts in the jungle. I watched in amazement as she then hung the bra and myself from the wardrobe door handle by the straps. Debbie put her satin robe on and remained in her bikini as she started to leave the room.
Looking back she smiled “Now you can see how really helpless you are trapped in my bra up there it might make you a little more appreciative of what you have, oh and if I find any little stains in that bra you can wash it and I will get them to make you even smaller to it when you do”
The door shut and she left to the salon.
“man I thought this is so weird why the hell would Pamela Anderson do that to me a total stranger and what did she want with me later ?” I had a lot of time to think about nothing else as I stood up looking through the cage of black lace that held me so easily. With my tiny weight the bra sagged enough to make the cup tower over me by ten or more feet all around I had no way of climbing out and looking how high I was it wasn’t a choice anyhow. Debbie was right about one thing I was helpless to her this simple action of dropping me into one of her bras totally immobilised and captured me and there wasn’t a thing I could do about it. All I could do now was wait for the giantess Pamela Anderson to collect me.
I must have dozed off and when I woke it was to the sound of the bedroom door opening and the clicking of heels on the floor , loud heavy heels. Through the lace window of my bra prison I saw the unmistakable curves of Pamela turn into the doorway she was dressed in tight black hot pants , high heels and had a little crop top on that did well to contain her charms from view. She smiled upon seeing me in my predicament and walked over to me crouching to put her face at my level.
“Hello precious fancy seeing you hanging around in women’s underwear” she smiled amused with herself I simply frowned at her not that she could see all my face through the mesh of lace.
“ready for some fun with big Pammy then?”
“I don’t believe you “ I shouted up “you nearly drown me today , rescue me and then lie to my wife to get me in trouble and for what?”
“I guess I owe you an apology I don’t normally behave this way tiny but when I clapped eyes on you and saw how small you were I found you irresistible and simply had to be with you I hope you understand?”
“I don’t . All I know is my giant of a wife is ticked off with me and wont even listen to my story and Ive just spent a good few hours in this humiliating position”
Her huge fingers prised me out with ease and dangled me over her cleavage which was impressive forming over 15 feet of breast valley that I could see.
“I guess you’ve just about had enough of womens bras eh? I can help with that you can ride in my cleavage Im not wearing one”
She pushed me deep into her firm boobs and down her top and I was suspended about 6 feet in my terms under the surface line and once again helpless and a little concerned I may fall through and out below with no bra to catch me but her boobs hugged me far to tight for that to be a worry.
“hey cut it out” I cried
“sssh little one lets go to my room so we can play”
I remained quite and immobile as she walked to her room which took some 3 or 4 minutes , with each sway of her mighty bust I felt I was going deeper and deeper sinking down in-between her boobs.
Finally we had entered a room which I discovered later was much the same configuration as our own room. In the bedroom Pamela slipped me out and held me up.
“you are so perfect such a great size for a man”
I saw I was being lowered into a giant purse that sat on the table and as I fought in vain to stop this she hardly noticed my efforts. I found myself staring up from within a large leather walled room surrounded by her lips stick , mobile phone , pens a diary and other such casual accessories.
“there you go just sit tight in my purse for a few minutes whilst I freshen up.”
“why are you doing this?”
“I suppose because I can. You dont know what its like being a celebrity since the break up of my marriage I find it hard to have regular boyfriends because they only kiss and tell and Ive spent enough time in the media. So I usually end up dating other stars and well Ive been coming here for the last 3 months and never once satisfied my curiosities to be with a really small man like you.”
She leaned over the bag so her face filled the opening and her fresh breath wafted in across me.
“Ive loved this giantess thing every since I shot a video several years back and saw the special effects of me toying with the little band members being only inches tall to me. It got me so turned on and then Playthings came along which offered this as a reality. But im frustrated I have never been able to convince any of my special friends to be less than 12 inches tall they simply don’t have that desire but you obviously don’t mind it one bit. Seeing you this morning well it excited me so much I simply had to have some time alone with you”
I waited in the huge purse unable to escape if I tried the walls couldn’t be pushed down it was far to rigid and way over my head to climb up with no foot or hand holds. I must admit part of me liked this scenario of being absolutely venerable to one of the great fantasy babes of all time who was now over a hundred feet tall and desperate to toy with me but the more rational half of me reminded that she could do anything she liked with me and I had no idea how rough her playfulness might be. The underlying fact of it all was no matter how she played things when she returned for me as they say in star trek “resistance is futile”.
Her hand came into the bag and discovered me hoisting me into her free palm. She smiled down at me and then walked into the bedroom.
“Please Pamela im a married man”
“I know which makes you less likely to say anything to that pretty wife of yours. There you go “
She placed me on her bed cover and I looked up as she walked to an open dresser drawer. She smiled down into the drawer from above and turned to me whispering.
“Ive a little surprise for you Jason my little friend is in here fast asleep I think she would like to join us”
“she ?” I was shocked and Pamela grinned sexily back at me
“she’s my special little girlfriend Jason, well actually she’s my personal fitness trainer we share a unique relationship she likes both men and women and loves the idea of being s shrunken woman and well I enjoy her attentions at this size because she understands a woman’s body. Don’t worry shes very pretty”
I saw Pamela’s hand reach in the drawer and assumed she was waking the sleeping woman within.
“Francesca im back and Ive brought us a little something to play with”
I then heard a faint woman’s voice respond.
“Oh Pammy did I oversleep? You tired me out last night you minx “
“stand up Francesca let Jason here see you”
From within the drawer I saw a small head of long brunette hair rise over the edge and then a very beautiful face emerge as she pulled her hair back to see. As she straightened to full height I saw she was naked and her breasts rested on top of the drawer edge.
“Oh wow he’s so small , even smaller than I am!” she said excited and I got the impression she was a teenager by the way she seemed to act and speak.
“I better let you two get acquainted whilst I fix myself a drink before we have some fun”
Pamela took Francesca in her left hand clasping her around the middle but I could see she was a lot bigger than I was more like a Barbie figure in size for Pamela to handle. Also she wasn’t wearing much at all infact she wore a black lace body stocking and looked like very much the young seductress. As Pamela set her little girlfriend down before me I saw that in her bare feet Francesca was an absolute amazon to me. I was below her knee level and looking up to see her reaction.
“and I thought I was tiny , boy you make me feel big”
Pamela moved away into the other room and I back off a few steps.
“listen im sure you are a nice girl and all that but your friend Pamela has taken me without consent and I just want to get back to my wife”
Francesca knelt down before me still towering over me and grinned
”oh come on little guy , you cant tell me making out with two giantesses isn’t a fantasy come true. Just think of the fun you could have with us.”
I was thinking of just that and my manhood was saying “go for it we are talking Pam Anderson and some seriously cute teenager here as giant women who want you”. But my nervousness of how they may treat me combined with being unfaithful to my Debbie was keeping my spirits down. Francesca played with her long hair and leaned back to set of her curves as she continued.
“Pammy is so sexy when you look up at her isn’t she? I was so amazed at her body when they first made me this size I mean take her legs for example they are just so endless “
“sure she’s hot I cant deny that but Im spoken for and”
Francesca interrupted ignoring my comments “have you checked her breasts out to me they seem enormous but to you she must have the biggest whoppers you are ever going to see and she wants you to experience these pleasures with me, just think we could make love in between them just you and I on top her fabulous giant body”
That was it I was nervous of being forced to pleasure these women and I began to walk away but Francesca caught up with me and stood blocking my path with her long legs.
“Oh no you don’t shrimp , you know I could get Pammy tie you down with some tape and we use your little body but its so much more fun if you join in.”
“Im sorry to be the party pooper but I like to decide who I play with”
I ran as fast as I could between her legs and under Francesca which surprised her with how agile I was reaching the edge of the bed with this small giantess in hot pursuit I had a second to gauge the drop below. I twisted around grabbing the bed sheet and slid off the edge lowering myself down bit by bit.
Francesca grabbed for me and missed as I was to low for her reach. The side of the bed was a good 40 or 50 foot down and as I descended I heard Francesca bellow out to Pamela.
“Pammie! He’s getting away!”
I reached the floor and my sunk knee deep into the blue carpet which hindered my sprint as my little legs had to wade through the fibres. I looked up and saw Pamela stomp into the room her huge heels cam crashing down making me fall for a second until I recovered and continued my dash for freedom.
“do you honestly think you can get away from a big girl like me Jason?” she boomed and a huge high heel blocked my path, I darted under the arch of her heel and headed to the doorway. The enormous door shut as with a simple gesture Pamela closed it. I stopped and spun around there was no way I was getting under the door.
“you cant out run me little Jason all your doing is tiring yourself out and I want you to be full of energy for me and Francesca”
I set off towards the underside of the bed but Pamela was prepared she had removed her little crop top and dropped it casually several feet before me. Suddenly there was a hillside of material from nowhere as her top blocked my way. It was then her shadow cast across the carpet all around me as she laid down. I turned to see her hand closing in on me, I turned running away to see an arm blocking my path with another hand. I turned again and her chin was on the carpet with her long blonde locks draped across the carpet then her huge lips formed an “o” shape as she gently blew across to me and I was knocked off my feet onto my back. I was caught. Her swift finger nails pinched the swim shorts I was wearing and lifted me by them. In seconds she was standing and I was suspended in mid air looking into her eyes.
“that was very naughty trying to run out on us girls like that you wouldn’t want to make me angry now would you Jason”
I shivered in her fingers helpless.
“Please let me go”
I sounded pathetic but it was all I could summon to words at this time.
Pamela picked up Francesca in her free hand and then laid down on the bed setting her down on her stomach. I looked at the terrain below as she held me hovering above her body and her naked breast were now revealed to me. Thrusting upwards their artificially enhanced challenge to gravity was remarkable she set me down on her left breast summit and I was stranded high up watching her nipple grow harder before me. Francesca closed in towards me stepping across Pamela’s fit body until she was before the breast which I noted came just above her waist height.
“I think your shorts need to be removed tiny so you can show your appreciation of Pammies big titties”
“Francesca I want you to pick him up and feed him to my @#%$ Im hungry for a little man right now”
“No please” I began but Francesca just smiled and reached out for me lifting me like a little baby. She walked me towards Pamela’s shorts.
“You know little man she took me up to my tits in her last night and your so much smaller than me”
“maybe I can have both of you climb in there” Pamela began to pant totally aroused by this situation.
It was then I heard the main apartment door and I was surprised to see Anna burst into the room. Pamela sat up sharp and both myself and Francesca tumbled off her to the bed forcing Francesca to drop me.
I ran to the edge of the bed shouting
“Anna help me”
Anna came into the bedroom and glared at Pamela “He’s coming with me”
“How dare you” Pamela began covering her breasts with her top “ you cant just walk in here like this do you know who I am?”
“Yes miss Anderson I do and unless you want to be all over Tomorrow’s papers I suggest you forget this little incident and keep out of my site until the end of your stay”
Anna picked me up gently and lifted me to her face
“you ok shorty?”
“fine now” I replied with a sigh.
Pamela stood up before Anna and I could see just how tall Anna really was as she towered over Pamela by almost a full head and shoulders.
“I think you owe him an apology”
Pamela felt very meek in Anna’s presence and didn’t want to push the situation
“Im sorry Jason I got carried away”
However insincere her apology was I loved every minute of seeing Anna in action.
“Miss Anderson will be footing your bill by the way Jason wont you Miss Anderson”
Through gritted teeth Pamela grunted a very reluctant “I suppose so” as Anna walked off me out of the apartment. As the door closed behind me I felt safe and protected by beautiful Anna and a great sense of relief that I hadn’t been shoved inside Pamela and suffocated.
Anna was dressed in a pair of white cut off jean shorts and had a thin red vest on that was printed with the Playthings logo. She nestled me in her hand to her breasts and smiled down at me.
“Anna thank you so much I was getting a little nervous in there”
“That’s ok tiny , I guess you are wondering how I found you?”
I nodded.
“Ill explain on the way to the Beauty salon but first I must secure my little passenger”
I watched as Anna lowered me past her chest and towards her tight Jean shorts . She purposely had left the top button undone and the zip three quarters fastened which showed a hint of some red lace knickers peeking into sight it was a very sexy tease. Anna turned me around to face out and tucked me into the very top of her kicker band so I was held looking out over the top of her zip as it split off either side of my face now.
“That better you’ll be safe in there.”
Anna began to walk and told me that she had bumped into Debbie an hour ago as she was on duty in the beauty salon she overheard Debbie discussing my out of character behaviour to another guest and she thought she would investigate. Pulling up the swimming area security cameras she replayed the time index and saw how I had been framed which led her to duck out of her duties to retrieve me.
“So little one I will explain to your wife and show her the tape and restore your good name but before I do I think you have had quite an ordeal and deserve a little treat to cheer you up”
As we entered the Salon she walked through to one of the massage rooms and set me down on the huge massage table on top of a towel the size of 3 football pitches.
“a treat ?”
I looked up at Anna wondering what she had in mind for me.
“well your wife thinks your still serving your sentence with Pamela and she’s half way through a solarium session so I will catch her when she’s finished and bring her to you , meantime ive got to get back to work.”
Anna beamed a smile down on me and softly whispered.
“You’re gonna thank me for this one later tiny.”
I looked up bemused just what was this treat in store for me ?
“You did say you where a boob man didn’t you Jason?” she smirked “It just so happens we have one of the largest pairs in the UK staying with us this week and as I always take very good care of her little men she owes me a favour. But once I told her how cute you were she didn’t need persuading.”
“what? Who?”
I fumbled as Anna walked away saying nothing leaving me stranded stood about 50 feet up on this massage table with no where to go. About five minutes later the door opened and I was surprised to see “Jordan” as she was known one of the most famous glamour models in the UK and an ultimate babe one of my personal favourites to lust over. Her long highlighted blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail and she was wearing just a simple pink towelling robe which was so short her long tanned legs looked like silky smooth towers reaching down towards a pair of black shiny fetish boots that came up to her knees and added nearly half a foot to her height with their platform soles.
“Hi Jason im Katie” Her voice was cockney and as I stared at her I also noticed she was introducing herself as Katie which was her real name not her celebrity name this seemed a very friendly gesture.
”Hi Katie it’s a pleasure to meet you Im a big fan”
Katie paused before the table and looked down at me with a great big model smile.
“you don’t look like a very big fan to me down there” she grinned and I watched her beautiful eyes scan my body.
“Anna wanted me to give you a Jordan special massage and I said only if your cute and you certainly are that all 2 inches of you”
I flushed a little embarrassed and looked up trying to catch a glimpse of the much publicised 34 double f cup breasts that she had. Her robe was thick but there was no denying the shape beneath it her artificially enhanced chest would have made an impact in any clothes no matter how baggy.
“A Jordan special?”
“mmm its my speciality for my little lovers but most of them are larger you are I have to be a bit careful handling you small stuff”
I watched her fingers run over her robe grabbing the belt ready to pull it loose. She paused and stepped back a little so I could see whole body.
“Anna tells me that big breasts turn you on Jason , I guess that explains why you’re a fan of mine I kind of excel in that department. Im going to take this robe off slowly because I don’t want to overwhelm you”




Part 7

Man I was ready to be overwhelmed more than this heavenly creature knew.
I watched as her robe went slack and she edged it open and off her breasts. Acres of boob land appeared and as she discarded her robe my tongue was almost hanging out in sheer astonishment at how colossal her chest was. Posing in a black g string and a thin black lace bra I was looking at mountainous breasts with nipples that simply erupted below her bra cups screaming to burst through. She jiggled her boobs as she closed in towards me I noticed with each step her boobs bounced stressing her bra challenging it to keep her curves in order.
“Do I live up to your expectations my little fan?”
“oh boy you surpass them, dam you’re a big girl!”
She smiled knowingly and lent down placing those humungous silicon enhanced teasers before me as if for me to inspect. The gentle thud they made hitting the table told me that they could flatten a tiny guy like me with ease and as I looked up they towered skywards curving up inside enough lace to cover a half a football pitch to my perspective. And what a perspective that was I was facing boobs higher than twenty feet above me and together as wide as maybe 40 or 50 feet!
“Well Im not very big but these certainly are . You know there is nothing better than seeing the reaction of a guy when he checks these out for the first time not quite believing their size , nothing better except for when I see the reaction of a tiny man confronted by them like you”
I stood still amazed no astounded by her enormity these boobs were staggering in size no question but before I could get over their presence Jordan picked me up in her hand and set me down on the top of her right breast aside her cleavage motorway. She smiled enjoying my complete bewilderment a man out of his league entirely.
“There you go on top of Jordan mountain range”
I walked along her firm warm breast and peered down into the meeting of these incredible female masterpieces. Jordan purposely shimmied her boobs to unsettle me and I slid deep into her bra and way below until her boobs cradled my spec of a body.
“You know I could carry ten or twenty guys your size down inside this bra. I don’t think you will ever experience boobs bigger than mine little man arent they just so sexy”
For a few lingering minutes Jordan let me take in my surroundings I could smell her perfume wafting around me and taste her fresh skin that enveloped me so totally. For a boob man I had died and reached the promised land my Debbie , Anna and even Pamela Anderson couldn’t compete with Jordans artificial delights. Jordan tilted forward and I was pressed against the join of her bra in the centre feeling the thick metal of the underwire where it began on each side. Suddenly the bra was free and so was I travelling down several feet to the table top upon it. As we touched down I turned and looked up to see the unrestricted glory of her two airships towering over me with her nipples now easily sticking out longer than I was tall. Her aerolas a wide as any childs roundabout in the park and beneath me this bra was the most intimidating piece of womens clothing I had ever witnessed making me feel insignificant as it stretched out in its incredible dimensions.
“I bet that giant bra of mine could make a couple of pairs for these average girls round here what do you think tiny are my double f cups just the last word in boobs?”
“I think im in love” I said drunk in her beauty and her astounding figure.
“Now for the fun part , the Jordan special massage”
I was picked up in her left hand as she climbed up and laid on her back on the massage table.
“that’s more like it now lets find some of that sensual oil”
He free hand picked up a small squeezy bottle from a shelf under the table and I watched her slowly lets it drip over her nipples and her boobs glistened in the thick clear liquid.
“all I need now is a little tiny man”
Jordan lowered me in her finger tips to her right breast and I was gently eased into the now slick surface and rubbed like a bar of soap around this awesome female form.
“I need to see if your enjoying this I hope you don’t mind.” She removed my swim shorts and I offered no resistance. Seeing my erect member made her smile and she ensured that it was guided around the delights of her breasts as she covered me in the thick silky liquid which felt so devine on my body.
“now isn’t this a sexy massage Jason , im gonna drive you wild with my gigantic boobs until you
show me just how much a fan on mine you really are little man”
Jordan slid me between her boobs around them and over them all the time blowing me kisses from her huge collagen injected lips it didn’t take more than a few minutes of this teasing to make me at bursting point.
“come on little Jason I know you cant hold out much longer on giantess Jordan you know my giant tits are turning you on , they make you feel so small don’t they because they are so huge compared to you, come on show me how nice they are and how good this feels”
I couldn’t help myself she was teasing me inside and out with her words and the sheer ecstasy of being lovingly rubbed into her mega breasts I came and emptied my juices in a fountain of bursts across her cleavage. Jordan took me to her lips and I received a kiss that was lingering and so wonderful as she tended to my spent penis cleaning it and me at the same time.
Taking me from her lips she placed me face down in her cleavage to recover. I laid there for ten minutes as she rubbed my little back with her tree size finger which was all she needed to massage me.
Jordan sat up and took me into her palm.
“Thank you” I offered
“My pleasure tiny you know I would like to go further with a sexy little man like you but I have to behave myself , besides Anna thinks you’re a bit special and she’s a good friend who I wouldn’t want to make jealous”
“Im also married Katie” I chipped in incase she didn’t realise.
“Anna told me but this little session can be our secret and just think when you see me in the papers next time you can dream about what you experienced today.”
Jordan got off the bed and picked her robe up off the floor with her bra. She dropped me in the cup and raised me to each of her nipples in turn
“kiss them goodbye little man”
I hugged them each and kissed them and Jordan slipped me from the bra and down to the table.
I saw no sign of my tiny cum on her body and she edged towards the door to leave.
“hey Jason , here’s a secret I want to show you”
I looked at Jordan as she hitched up her robe and pulled her knickers aside so I could see two feet sticking out of her @#%$! I watched her edge the feet back up inside her as she sighed and then she put her clothes straight the man must have been 6 inches tall judging by his feet and he was immersed inside her the whole time she played with me.
“its ok he’s wearing scuba gear and he loves to dive. Maybe you can take a few diving lessons Im a great teacher ”
She smiled a big grin and walked out sexily striding in her boots and wiggling her pert rear end.

I laid back and rested. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew I wasn’t in the massage room I was in our apartment naked stretched out on the bed and covered up to my face in some soft material. I sat up and studied the makeshift blanket which smelt of my wife’s favourite perfume it was massive and I soon managed to realise it was a pair of her knickers.
I stood up and looked around , I no longer had my swim shorts on and felt the slight breeze alert me of my nakedness. I called out for Debbie and instantly heard her footfalls as she came into our room.
Standing over me with a lovely warm smile Debbie picked me up in her left palm and brought me to her face.
“I am so sorry honey I don’t know where to begin” I watched as my wife humbly looked into my tiny face for forgiveness . “ a girl called Anna dropped by at the Beauty Salon and took me to see the surveillance footage she had recorded of you and the incident , I think you’ve got a friend there” I flushed a little but it probably didn’t show at my scale to Debbie. “..but your best friend here didn’t give you chance to explain did I? Forgive me ? I really will make it up to you darling”
I melted to see her trying so hard and I kissed her huge thumb beside me and smiled
“Guess you do what I say tonight then missy”
“This giantess is at your service my small man”
“Then start with some food im starving!”
Debbie giggled and went off to get us both some food. For an hour or so I was waited upon hand and foot by my huge wife lazing in her lap and taking it easy whilst her huge fingers stroked me.
“You know Jason it was quite a power trip to simply ball you up in one of my bras and hang you there like that , you were so completely helpless “ she giggled.
“I felt helpless baby I was trapped it just shows how this size thing changes everything normally I would have just grabbed you and made you listen to me but”
“but I was in charge babe I decided you weren’t worth listening to and I was right and I just picked you up and put you out of action. I know it was wrong of me now but In some ways I quite enjoyed that
you cant argue with a giantess”
“don’t I know it”
“hey Jason talking of no arguments I know the theme this evening and I think its going to be fun so we are going out”
“great what is it , giantess nurses ? giantess housemaids ?” my mind flashed with high hopes.
“better” Debbie smiled.
“better ? Like what ?”
“Ill show you”
I was carried into our bedroom and set down on the bed as Debbie routed into a drawer and then I watched her fling several huge items into the air which landed beside me on the bed. I recognised a racy g string and then saw the suspenders and garters to match.
“sexy underwear” she said in a sultry voice as bra fell from above and simply covered me with a single cup. I heaved the silky padded bra material and pushed my way under its rim.
“Oh boy this is going to be some night!” I said enthusiastically.
“that’s not the best of it darling , there’s going to be a sexy gadgets party as well”
An hour or so later I was admiring how perfectly those very pieces of underwear adorned my wifes figure showing off her every curve she looked a million dollars and even topped her outfit off by putting on her tallest heels.
“You like” she twirled around like a cat walk model and I whistled approval which brought a smile to her face. I couldn’t believe how liberated she was here going out socially in just her underwear not that she had anything to be ashamed or feel conscious of quite the opposite I would guess many girls would die to have my wifes proportions. She filled out bras very nicely and looked leggy even though she wasn’t of model stature , she had no fat or cellulite in sight across her whole body that you would notice and her blonde hair shone like a beacon attracting male attention I was proud she was mine. But today I was more like hers as she picked me up with ease into her hand.
“You can wear these little tight boxers darling”
She held a pair of miniaturised silk boxer shorts my size and gave me a loving look as she blew a kiss over me. Dress or should I say hardly dressed we left for the main bar area Debbie had me proudly on display facing out of her cleavage which I didn’t mind at all except it was a bit like being on a boat in choppy water when she moved faster than walking pace.As we entered the bar one of the Playthings girls a tall red head ushered my wife to take a seat in a gathering of women to the side of the bar. They had laid out complimentary drinks and the women sat casually listening to a Playthings representative show off some products and many giggled and found the items amusing. What a gathering it was though from my breast perch I could see Cindy Crawford with a 6 inch guy sat on her lap between her lovely legs and beside her was Britany again on her own as far as I could tell. I felt a little embarrassed to see Jordan opposite and there must have been 2 or 3 other women I hadnt seen and didn’t recognise.
One short haired blonde in her thirties had a 12 inch guy sat beside her and another who seemed to know her had an 8 or so inch guy stuffed into the body stocking she was wearing so you could just make out the impression of his body and his face looking out. All these giant women wore lingerie and Jordan looked a million dollars in her bright red bra and g-string which almost was failing to keep her decent. My eyes strayed to Cindy Crawford she was very pretty in the flesh a touch to much make up but man she had good legs in her teddie she was wearing.
“Girls may I have your attention”
I looked across to see a very pretty brunette Playthings rep speak up , she was about twenty or so and was dressed in black silky two piece and huge high heels.
“my names Casandra and its my pleasure to show you some of the fun items you can purchase tonight if your daring enough. “ she reached into a black bag and took out what looked like a clear plastic penis maybe 8 inches long. “now for those girls here with men who are less than 7 inches tall this is the giantess explorer inside the end here is a little door and you can slip you little guy right inside. Its see through so he’ll have the best seat in the house plus you get the added pleasure of seeing his little body well some of it” she smirked and the girls seemed to laugh in unison.”its safe with clear gel padding to keep him from bumping his head and some handles within for him to brave the action do I have anyone who is interested to try it out ?”
Cindy Crawford immediately piped up excited “ sure we’ll try it”
She promptly was provided the device and slipped off to an adjoining room.
“fancy that sweet heart?” Debbie purred down into her cleavage at me.
I must admit it was an arousing idea being plunged inside my wife within this device I nodded and Debbie addressed one of the order pads off of the table.
Casandra then produced lots of other interesting items some a little weird for my tastes but some turned me on. Debbie purchased many of the items she knew would appeal to me and we left to the bar followed by most of the women and their tiny partners, Casandra sat their collating her order forms and smiling at a job well done.
As Debbie sat on a stool at the bar I was gently hoisted out of her bra and onto the bar top so I could sit down. Joining my wife in conversation was the short haired blonde we had seen earlier and her twelve inch boyfriend and a tall brunette who was quite simply stunning if a little flat chested for my tastes.
But that wasn’t a word I could use to describe any woman since I had entered this paradise even this small cupped brunette had tits larger than I was tall and enough cleavage to hold a man my present size.
I noticed as they chatted she reached into her knickers and removed a man who was twice my height she placed him to be sociable beside me. As the powerful voices of the enormous women wafted over us I introduced myself to Colin as I found he was called. We both felt a little uneasy talking at first I must admit he smelt of his wifes lower regions which embarrassed him as he was conscious of this but we both seemed to adjust to our new social positions.
“So Jason tell me before you came here did you have a thing for giant women?”
I paused it was unusual to be asked so directly about this sort of thing but in a way it was great to be able to share this with another guy.
“yeh , ever since puberty and you ?”
Colin smirked
“no not really I sort of got drawn into the giant thing. I was, well I am into very tall women and when I met Victoria my wife here she blew me away”
“I didn’t see her standing next to my Debbie they all seem huge to me”
“Victoria is six foot seven “
“no way!” I was surprised I looked up at Victoria’s giant frame and although I couldn’t see her whole body sat on the bar stool her head was considerably higher than Debbies and the short haired blonde.
“does she wear heels” I added intrigued.
“oh yeh I love high heels that’s another of my things , infact that’s why I sell womens shoes for a living now. I tell ya I was in my store on my knees putting stock away one day when pow these long legs from heaven walked right up to me and there she was wanting to try on some of my 4 inch stilettos “
“Man I have never met a girl that tall before, must have been your dream come true”
“You said it, I stood up and in her nylons she towered over me , oh by the way Im normally 5 foot 3”
I looked at this man who was twice my height to me now and it was so strange to think he was actually shorter than me in reality and I imagined him compared to his wife outside of the Playthings experience.
“boy she must have towered over you Colin”
“funny thing was Jason I convinced her to take away some six inch platforms and I can tell you it was such a buzz seeing this seven foot plus beauty strut around my shop. To cut a long story short she never has had a hang up over her size and loves heels but never found a guy who was comfortable to date her until me. “
“that’s great”
Debbie lowered several shrunken bottles of beer for us both and we talked some more.
“So how have you found it here so far?” I started
“Pretty cool and a touch intimidating , but Im enjoying it. Victoria got us in here her sister is an employee and well lets just say she really gets off on this size thing between us, so what about your wife Debbie isn’t it ? She had you made pretty tiny huh?”
“Yeh that was a bit of a surprise but im not complaining Ill confess im a boob man and well look up there” I gestured proudly at the enormous giant swells of Debbie’s bra as the sheer tons of her amazing breasts gently jiggled in their lacy confines high above us both.
Colin smiled and I didn’t mind his staring it was natural when faced with such a spectacle of magnificence.
“You are one lucky guy Jason if you don’t mind me saying they are awesome are they implants?”
“No” I quickly added “they are all real”
“Like yourself I love big breasts but that’s one draw back with tall women they are usually not so curvy in that department and despite my wifes good looks she struggles to fill a b cup. Although this place does make them pretty impressive. But hell I would give my right arm to be carried the way she held you earlier”
“ I tell you what” I joked “ If I can stroll down youre wifes long legs then you can try out my wifes cleavage for size”
We both laughed and the evening got better and better. After a couple of hours the short haired blonde and partner had decided to turn in for the night but Colin , Victoria , Debbie and I drunk until we all became pretty merry. Debbie I could tell was getting playful as she usually did with a little over indulgence of alcohol and she couldn’t help but start toying with me. As I was chatting with Colin laughing and a little oblivious to the giantesses above us I was suddenly lifted up into the air by two slender giant fingers, Debbie was giggling as she pressed me to her huge lips for a long kiss
“you know Vicky they do taste good this size don’t they “
I saw Victoria’s large face with her glazed but beautiful eyes come towards me.
“you are a tiny little morsel arent you, Debbie my friend I think we should have a dip”
I looked around a little worse for wear myself trying to figure out what she meant until she reached for a small bowl that the barmaid handed to her. Placing the bowl on the bar surface what looked small in her hands was a huge white bowl to me maybe 15 feet high or more and inside it was a pool of thick runny chocolate sauce. I knew what was coming next. Victoria was first to indulge herself and picked up a surprised Colin in her hand and dragged her husband through the chocolate covering his legs and mid section. I watched with Debbie as Victoria’s tongue which to my perspective came out of her mouth by some 10 feet and like a serpent coiled around his body and licked him clean. Colin was enjoying this and sighed loudly and I enjoyed watching the action until I felt myself being lowered into the warm chocolate , Debbie released me on purpose and I found myself sinking into the dark brown pool helpless. Like quick sand I was going to go under but very slowly. As the chocolate reached up to me chest I shouted up.
“Debs honey save me please”
Both Victoria and Debbie giggled like little girls at my plight.
“what do you think Vicky should I save him?” She jested and smiled down at me as my shoulders began to be covered.
“Please” I began to get a little concerned even in my merry state I was conscious of drowning in chocolate.
“Only if you call me Goddess little one then I will save your tiny little body”
“Please oh Goddess” I shouted as my neck was almost completely covered. With ease I watched my wifes long fingers reached over me and lifted underneath my armpits. Then I felt the weight of the chocolate body suit that encased me and dripped from my feet as I was lifted away from the bowl.
“Ive eaten bigger chocolate bars than you whole” Debbie licked her wonderful full lips before me and took me closer to them.
“Now you see your Colin isn’t the right size Vicky because you cant do this with him”
I saw a remarkable site, Debbies mouth opened and was so large I was waiting for an subway train to drive out of the deep darkness within this cavernous opening instead her moist tongue came out like a textured pink mattress and I was laid upon it so she could draw me into her mouth like you would play with a sweet. I watched the huge formations of her perfect white teeth like big soldiers under me and all around me as the Cave became darker , she had closed her mouth , I was completely inside my wifes mouth!
Her tongue moved me around a little before she opened her mouth and her fingers grabbed my shoulders either side and moved me in and out her between her lips as she licked and sucked the chocolate from my body it was such a great feeling I was becoming hard.
When she took me out I was clean soaked in her saliva with my shorts clinging to my semi-bulging manhood.
“that was so amazing girl” Victoria was stunned and I looked over to see she had Colin stood in a glass of water taller than he was so he could clean himself off.
Debbie smiled down over me in her palm.
“you are such a good size little man and so delicious”
I too was lowered into a glass of water but thankfully it was hardly full and I washed myself clean in an instant.
“Now how do we dry these two little chocolate drops?” Victoria looked down at us both.
“easy” Debbie replied and in seconds I was in her palm again and she breathed warm air around me which was a really tingly sensation but very nice. Victoria copied and again the girls found it amusing.
Still in my wifes clutches Debbie was getting pretty frisky as she offered to Victoria
“hey Victoria fancy playing a little game with these two?”
“sure Im always up for a bit of fun arent I Colin?”
“great Debbie smiled and placed me on the bar as she went off to speak to the bar maid in private”
Giggling she returned 5 minutes later and handed down two blindfolds that had been shrunk to both my size and Colin’s.
“what are you up to Debs?” I questioned as she explained.
“Lets take these two over to the cushioned area in the corner I have a new guessing game”
In a flash we ended up in our wifes hands again as they each sat down on some cushioned bean bag type structures.
“This game is called guess the giantess and guess the body part and if you get it wrong you have to pay a penalty little men and if we catch you cheating you’ll pay a big penalty”
Victoria laughed at the concept “sounds fun”
“Then lets begin , happy with the rules fellas”
“but this isn’t fair” Colin began “what if we get things right will you pay a penalty?”
“like to try and make us ?” Debbie loomed over colin who was sat in Victoria’s hand and he gulped
“ I didn’t think so , we are the giantesses and this is our game and our rules”
My blindfold was put in place and I was first to go. I was placed on the floor and then a pair of fingers
lifted me up I couldn’t tell who held me as they only touched either side of my hips and upon my shorts.
Seconds later I was standing on what could only be hair. Like a deep carpet of thin ropes wrapping
around my legs I was knee deep in hair. I was obviously on top of one of the women’s heads but who?
They both had long hair I felt the strands each one was vast and smooth to hold.
“well Im one of your heads “ I began and stroked a few more strands it was impossible to know?
“Its my wifes” I dared. “oh dear “ Debbie said “looks like you are beginning at the bottom of the class”
I pulled up my blind fold and I was on Victoria’s head.
“He’s yours Victoria what’s his penalty to be?”
Victoria thought for a second “ If he can climb up my high heel to the top of my shoe here then I will let
him off”
Victoria held me putting Colin down for a second and removed a shoe. Placing it on the floor with me
beside it I was confronted with a high heel that towered about 30feet high! Her shoe was incredible it was longer than Debbie’s by far and its black exterior was so shiny I could see my little face reflecting on the thin spiked heel. I looked up it was a real climb.”No way” I shouted.
“Oh dear is the challenge to much for the tiny man” My Debbie’s voiced boomed sarcastically.
“You know they hate us wearing flats Victoria and insist on heels and look how they appreciate them”
“Ok girls Im gonna do it”
I reached up and clasped the heel using the same method the telecoms guys use to scale a pole and I began my ascent. Half way up I was tired it took all my might to grip the slippery heel. I managed to reach the top but it took nearly 5 exhausting minutes. Like a champ I proudly clung to the top of the shoe back . My epic journey had all three of the spectators in fits of laughter before they contained themselves enough to continue. I was held by Victoria as she exchanged Colin who was put on the floor. “Colins turn” Debbie said and he too was plunged into darkness behind the blindfold. I watched Victoria handle him the same as she picked me up and Debbie laid down. Delicately his four inch frame was placed so he was knelt down at the top of my wifes cleavage on her right breast. He reached out his hands searching and came across the incline of the rounded edge of her cleavage. I watched his arm disappear as he reached down and along he smiled and exclaimed. “easy I’d know Victoria’s cute butt cheeks anywhere”
He pulled off his blindfold and was gob smacked to see he was reaching into giant cleavage !
The girls laughed and Debbie’s chest movements unsettled Colin enough for him to fall face down rolling into Debbie’s cleavage line all he could mumble was “oh my , oh boy”
It was kind of sexy to see how small he was to my wife her boobs even challenged his length . Victoria plucked him out and held him up to her face.
“You little boys arent doing well are you? So you cant tell the difference between my backside and a pair of big boobs I think your forfeit is to stay in the back of my knickers here whilst its Jasons turn.
Colin was out of site and his body curved along the crack of Victoria’s pert rear end in her red knickers.
“better get it right this time” Victoria teased and set me down.
Blindfold on once more I found myself on a firm surface it was warm so it was skin I laid down for fear of falling off some part of the girls bodyscape and reached out like Colin had done and felt more smooth skin , I crawled forward a few feet and it was just the same no clue. I crawled even more maybe 10 feet and it was different. I estimated I had travelled maybe 40 feet until the terrain sloped up gently I was on a leg and this was the knee! But who’s they both had smooth pins and long pins but I knew Victoria was far taller . The otherside of the knee and I crawled along and along and along it had to be Victoria these legs stretched almost endlessly. “Victorias legs” I offered confidently. But the laughing had begun before I had removed the blindfold I was on a leg a long leg but it wasn’t Victorias shoes I could see before me as I sat on this leg it was a pair of blue high heels I didn’t recognise. I spun around to see I was on the barmaids legs! It was a set up!
“wrong” Debbie smiled and thanked the barmaid who sloped off amused herself as she passed me to Debbie.
“no fair” I protested but I had to laugh at their ingenuity.
“ Your forfeit is that you have 2 minutes to kiss me on the lips “ Debbie placed me down on her legs by her ankles as she laid on the cushions flat out . I had two minutes to run over her 100ft plus frame to her mouth that was no problem so I thought. I ran along her legs over her knees and across her panties this was a breeze. I approached her bra and decided to jump up over the ridge of her bra and through the centre of her boobs as they parted but as I closed in Debbie pushed them together and suddenly I had a huge wall of lace blocking me, towering over me. Victoria laughed “ nice move girl”
“well if you got it use it” Debbie said smugly. I wasn’t beaten yet and I tried to scale a boob but slipped down the silk exterior less than half way. “One minute “ Victoria alerted as she looked at the clock she was using to time me over the bar. I reached down onto her upper ribcage area and tickled her. Debbie giggled and released her boobs as her hands started to search for me and I sprinted between her boobs over the centre of her bra. As I came halfway through the boob land they closed in on me but I jumped free like Indiana jones just in time to tumble down her neck and leap up to her chin. Athletically I launched myself onto her face and into those lips with seconds to spare!
Debbie lifted me up “im impressed “ she said and kissed me with a monster kiss.
The game seemed to stop at that point and we had a few more drinks before we all decided to retire to our separate rooms. I noticed Victoria bend down as she pecked Debbie on the cheek and we parted.
In our room Debbie took me straight into the bedroom and let me fall about ten feet into the forgiving pillow below. She was still tipsy and this made her randy I was feeling pretty good but in control.
Debbie slipped off her suspenders and stepped out of her heels and almost rolled onto the bed making me bounce a foot into the air and down again due to her tremendous weight.
She edged up to me on her front cupping her chin in her hands and pressing her boobs together in her bra making a high rise of boob flesh.
“you my little man make me so horny your so small”
“and you my giantess of a beauty turn me on”
“show me” she blew down on me and I could smell the wine in her breath it fruity aroma lingered in the air.
“get that little dick of yours out for your giantess”
I obeyed and stripped naked
“that’s better I like a man who knows his place “
“anything to please you mistress “ I toyed
“ooh I like that as well ” she cooed and then she reached under the bed with an arm and retrieved one of the dildos designed for a shrunken man”
“wwhat, hhhow?” I fumbled .
“I wrote on my form for them to deliver it here” she smiled and licked the top of the device in a teasing fashion.
“you are going to go where no man has gone before” she sat up and parted her legs either side of me so I was between them on the pillow, I stepped down in between these walls as she held the giant clear dildo above and released the hatch at the end gently lowering it to me.
“this is so sexy your going inside me little man I am gonna swallow you whole take you deeper and deeper inside me until I explode”
I wasn’t consulted or asked Debbie just ushered me eagerly in the device. I crawled along the interiors soft surface and put me head right into the helmet and held tight to the hand rails either side. The door clicked shut and Debbie raised me for a last inspection.
“I hope you enjoy this as much as I will tiny” she remarked
and I was lowered to her knickers , they came off in seconds as she lined me up to her lips and parted them with her fingers. I could see she was wet before I entered and the dildo slipped easily in her , small lights came on from within and all I could see was deep fleshy textured walls with unusual patterns and ridges as I travelled inside her until what seemed like a long journey halted as the helmet hit a barrier.
“@#%$ she has taken it all!” I was shocked and turned on and then what I can only describe as a fairground ride from hell began as my wife began thrusting the dildo in and out of her in rapid succession I held on for dear life as this fleshy tunnel rushed past in a blur around me again and again Until I heared from outside a giantess roar of appreciation as she came.
I could hear the plastic shell around me react to the contractions of Debbies virginal muscles clamping around it and then all went still and quite. I looked around and as I recovered from the motion sickness I was feeling I thought to myself how weird it was that my dick used to fill this very love tunnel but now it was so totally insignificant to Debbie. She withdrew the device from within her to see me a little dazed inside. She opened the door and tipped me out into her waiting palm.
“Are you alright sweetie ?” He blue eyes descended on me. “I think so Im a little dizzy”
“Oh Im sorry baby was it a bit rough inside me I guess I got carried away it was so exciting to know it was my little husband deep inside me I came like never before”
I saw the bed sheets held a little damp patch from her fluids and I smiled up at her.
“Im not sure I could do that again in a hurry babe”
“that’s a shame I liked it a lot”
“Don’t get me wrong Debs seeing inside you was magical but that was one cruel ride for a 2 inch man”
“Ill ease up on you next time little soldier but you’ll have no choice but to go in if I tell you to”
I could see she was still under the influence of alcohol as she didn’t seem as concerned as normal for me. “its so nice to know your mine and I can do anything I want with you , I can pick you up like this and squash you into my big boobs”
Debbie did just that and I was pushed hard into her massive right tit
“hey big boobs, cut that out”
“Ahh is the tiny man to wittle to play rough with his wifes big boobies” she teased in a baby voice to me and then placed me into her cleavage unceremoniously so I was upside down. I struggled to right myself and she laughed at me in her booming voice.
“You are so funny at this size, I do love playing with you baby”
My legs soon felt the clamping sensation of her fingers retrieving me and I was placed down on the bed again. Debbie sat up and smiled down at me in a peculiar way that made me nervous all of a sudden.
“Hey baby I think you need a lie down” I suggested.
“If you insist” I saw her huge upper body lean down as I was plunged into shadow , she was about to lay down on the bed on top of me!
I was never so fearful for my life as the towering skyscraper of my beautiful wife’s body was about to collapse on me. I cowered in fear I couldn’t run to avoid her mass as it descended so fast but just as I thought I was done for her hands braced her fall and I was only knocked down by a hill side of breast.
Debbie giggled and let me struggle beneath the humungous tit for a few seconds I was powerless my strength was worthless to relieve the pressure as I was pushed deep into the mattress. Debbie sat up once more and looked at me sprawled into a small indent in the covers.
“Debs cut it out you nearly flattened me!”
“oh darling I thought you liked being close to my great big boobs, you wouldn’t want to offend them they are a lot bigger than you”
I watched her remove her bra and sling it across the room freeing her perfect globes and then they came down towards me again. I got up and began to run but her left boob blocked me and freely swinging with her help she batted me gently with a wall of boob flesh so I tumbled down. Then I got to my feet to protest but before I had stood for a few seconds the other boob nudged me and knocked me several feet into the soft mattress , she was playing with me and bossing me about with her giant tits. She pulled them up and giggled “had enough tiny or do you want to go a few more rounds with my double ds ?”
“Debs please no more I could get hurt”
“Your not scared of my big boobs are you Jason , fancy a big boy like you being defeated by a pair of tits”
I appealed to her drunken ego seeing there was no sense to her little game.
“ Oh goddess please I beg you be kind to me”
“that’s good tiny now kiss your goddess and she might pleasure you”
I kissed her fingers each in turn as her hand rested on the bed. Then her other hand and fingers picked me up and I was plunged into her big mouth for her to suck on my lower half. I came in seconds and I think half the reason was not just the rush of being in her mouth but her sheer display of power over me and the turn on of realising I was helpless and vulnerable to my wife completely.
Later that night Debbie managed to drop me into her underwear drawer before she fell asleep.




part 8

Morning came and our final day at Playthings , Debbie seemed a little delicate as she plucked me out of the drawer washed me and then after I dressed she placed me on the table as she served some breakfast that had been delivered outside our door. Debbie was quite for a long time and I could tell she was slightly hung over her big blue eyes didn’t have the usual sparkle to them.
“I didn’t hurt you last night did I ?” she softly began
“no Im ok you remember then?”
“yeh, I was a little wicked to you wasn’t I? I could have hurt you with these big things up here” she grabbed at her right boob briefly and looked down at it. “Im glad you’re ok because I wouldn’t want to have injured you with the two things you love the most”
We ended up laughing about it and Debbie decided we would have a walk around the complex to see what entertainment there was for today , she dressed in a short denim skirt well above her knees and a tight red tshirt and of course a pair of high heels. I on the other hand had just a tshirt and jeans on and some sports sandals and sat perched on Debbie’s shoulder hugging her blonde hair to stabilise myself.
We walked past the pool area and then we bumped into Brittany Spears once more who was looking more than pleased with herself.
“Hey hows it going” she said chirpily.
“great and you?”
“Terrific I just finished my video what I told you about the other day and a few of the extras wanted to well check out mount Brittany before they are enlarged again”
Brittany gave off one of her superstar smiles and tilted forward so we could see she had about ten men or more carried in her cleavage each one only 5cm tall as she had talked about, I was astonished at how tiny they seemed to me.
“Oh my they are so incredibly small” Debbie began you could fit 50 of them down there”
“I just hope I don’t loose any of them, hey Debbie they are opening my set as an attraction to guests today before its pulled down so get down there before there is a queue “
Before I knew it we arrived outside the room in question and one of the Playthings girls greeted us.
“Hi , don’t be shy inside here is a miniature city its been scaled as if people are 5 cm tall , if you place your husband in the entrance down here you can meet him in the main street”
“Wow this is fabulous I get to feel like a real giantess walking through a city that’s another dream come true” Debbie was very enthusiastic , to me it was going to be intriguing to see this city because I was 2 inches tall and would also feel like a giant to some degree. I was placed by a door which was about 15 inches high and it slid open and I walked in seeing Debbie disappear. Inside the door closed electrically and I could see it was a shrinking area. I hadnt anticipated a further reduction but soon found myself at what must have been 5cm tall as the room was much larger than before. A small speaker and recorded voice asked me to place some ear plugs into my ears which I found on the floor apparently this was for my protection for when I encountered Debbie they also had a microphone in them to pick up my voice so I assume Debbie was equipped with a receiver. I walked to the exit door and found it opened inside a building an office block. The office was furnished and all seemed real expect no people dwelled inside. I walked to the window and found I was halfway up a skyscraper. The city spanned out as far as I could see with a variety of building sizes it was so authentic like looking at a capitol city. It was then I heard no felt the tremors of my wife’s approach!
I gasped as the windows before me flexed to her footfalls and as I looked down between the buildings there she was or part well atleast part of her was visible above the tallest buildings around me. All I could see was a mass of blue denim skirt filling the horizon. The thud of her footfalls came closer and I swear the building I was in quivered with each of them. Man she was big she was colossal, I was pretty nervous to meet her yet at the same time I couldn’t wait.
“Debbie ?” I spoke hoping the radio link would work.
“Jason?” Even with the ear plugs and through the walls of the building my wifes voice boomed like a megaphone on steroids.
“Debbie please speak gently Im in one of the buildings on the main street”
“Sorry little guy I will talk as soft as I can, you must be in the tallest building wait there”
I don’t know where she expected me to go but suddenly every window before me was filled with the red of Debbies t-shirt as she stood before my building. “Crouch down” I requested and a huge pair of blue eyes came to my level. Her eyes had to be taller than I was absolutely immense and a little scary.
“Jason is that you I cant quite see you “
I pondered for a second and asked her to stay very still whilst I travelled down in the elevator to ground level to check her out. What a feat of miniature engineering this mock city was but then I suppose they used the shrinking machines to reduce components. I didn’t notice exactly but I think the floor I descended from was around 150 stories high! At ground level I walked out of the building into the street looking down the main road to see nothing just a few cars parked which didn’t look that real and buildings as far as the eye could see. Turning around all I could see was a shoe a big black shiny high heel that was so massive Debbie could have crushed a whole terraced row of houses in one step under its sole. Breathtaking was the only way I could describe looking up at her now. She wasn’t my wife , she wasn’t a giantess, she was titanic . Her legs stretched upwards for what seemed miles to me her denim skirt canopy was an eternity away and as for the rest of her all I could see was this mass of red fill the sky with blonde hair above but it hurt to crane my neck back so far and if we had been outside Im sure she would have disappeared into the clouds. The huge skyscrapers aside her failed to reach her stomach area she simply towered over the city like a goddess and I was but a mere ant in size to her now. The building I had stepped out of was impressive in size but even this mighty structure had to look up to Debbie and reached only her shoulder level from what I could observe
“Debs you are the tallest thing I have ever seen!”
I stuttered.
“am I impressive little one ? It does feel great walking around this little city its like Im a real goddess I can see over everything nothing is taller than I am”
Her voice now bellowed and if wasn’t for the ear plugs im sure I would have been deafened.
“but where are you tiny?”
“Im down by your right shoe Debs can you see me?”
I watched Debbie lift her shoe and step backwards as the foot came down the road trembled and I fell to my knees under the vibration she caused with such a simply short movement and I could even see a small dust cloud erupt under her shoe as it came down and then settled. What an incredible creature my wife was now, she had gone beyond my realm I could imagine if this was a real city and what might the people be doing , probably running in terror. Nothing posed a threat to her , nothing matched her strength to her anything was possible. I snapped out of my stare and got to my feet as she spoke again.
“I still cant see you Jason can you come up to the roof of this little building “
She touched the side of the large skyscraper I had stepped out of what she referred to as a little building!
“Give me a few minutes Debs it’s a long way up”
I heard her giggle to her it was maybe 4 and a half feet or so to me it was a long journey in an elevator.
As I went towards the building I noticed and exterior glass elevator I hadnt seen before this would be cool to take and to check out my wife. I stepped in and pressed for the roof , I watched her two shoes fall away below and followed the long expanse of her lovely legs. Upwards they went to her knees and then her shapely thighs climbed higher , just how long were her thighs?! Her skirt was short but the amount of leg on display beneath it was mind blowing when I finally reached her waist in the elevator I was a long way up and the cars seemed tiny below no wonder she couldn’t see me. I watched acres of red material sail past until the lift went into its upper receptacle and I had to step out the back onto the roof top. I walked around and positioned myself by the edge of the roof. The dramatic sight of my incredible wife filled my view her shoulders as wide as the roof top and her neck normally so slender soared up to hold a head that was simply dominating the air above me. Her long blonde hair was like a cloud layer of gold that draped either side of her beautiful face framing it and down then down her back.
Each strand was probably longer than a 100 feet but her lips held the most fascination for me. Those big enticing naturally pouting features simple looked huge. They glistened with lipstick as red as a fie truck and looked so large I bet she could have left a lipstick mark as wide as 30 or 40 feet. The lips formed a smile and I watched two mammoth blue eyes lock onto me like I was a little bug she could just make out.
“Hi”
She boomed and her breath sent me back a few paces with a rush of warm air. Debbie noted this and edged back speaking in a whisper but I noticed the smile on her face she was enjoying this encounter.
“Hi Debs “
“I cant believe that’s really you down there Jason I can hardly see you , I must look colossal”
“You are titanic Debs but breathtaking”
“why thank you my little spec of dust. I would love to pick you up but well I think I might crush you in my fingers you are so minute”
“I could step into you hand”
I wanted to get close to her even though she frightened me with her sheer scale.
“Ok , I will lower my right hand to the edge of the building tell me when you are ready”
I watched her hand an enormous hand as large as a football field close up to the edge of the building.
I jumped of the edge into her palm and my feet stumbled into some of the lines upon her skin. As I walked to the centre which was some way I could only imagine how small I looked to her now.
Debbie was very careful and moved slowly she began to lower her hand and I watched her red top explode into view as her chin and face climbed upwards above me.
“now my tits are as big as mountains compared to you isn’t that sexy baby”
Her voice rumbled through my every fibre but I was lost in the vision of her astounding breasts pushing this red skyscraper of a t-shirt , infact I could only look at one of them at a time they were so fantastic in size.
“oh boy I am small im pathetic to you , look at them they are gigantic”
Even lower she went with me until the hand tilted ever so gentle and I could see her legs stretching miles below.
“and how do my other impressive features rate little bug?”
“Debs you could span huge rivers with those legs , step a mile in one go!”
“You are cute Jason I love to hear your little comments I would love it even more for you to check out this bodyscape of mine but we will have to walk to the city outskirts there’s a big park the have made over here”
I held on for my life as the goddess that was my wife stepped through the buildings into a vast clearing.
“Imagine if this was real Jason and all the little cars and people desperate to get out of my way as my big shoes smash down the road. All the little men that would see under my skirt , hundreds of them all lusting about the giant woman”
I could tell Debbie was getting aroused her imagination fired with images of how powerful she would be right now if this was real, I think she enjoyed the thought , this was her fantasy come to life.
“It would have taken half an hour for you to walk what Ive just done in a minute” I heard her boom.
Then there was a big rumble as she lowered herself , she positioned her hand by the top of a building and I got the queue to jump off. The building didn’t reach past her calf muscles and I watched the spectacle of her giant body as she began to peel of her top and edge her skirt down and then off . I watched her drape a t-shirt covering three tall buildings with ease as she peel it off. Then she turned to loom over me this mega giantess in just her bra and knickers. The click of her bra catch echoed around me as she unveiled her bare breasts and then she draped this amazing sexy garment over a tall building to her left. I imagined hundreds of office workers looking out from the windows beneath through this thick net , wondering what the hell it was and their surprise when they walked out and looked up to see a womans bra cup covering half their building from sight.
I nearly came when I saw her boobs but the tease was brief because her hand once more came to summon me. As Debbie laid down I was lowered onto her right boob.
“welcome aboard mount Debbie” she boomed softly.
I jumped off the side of her hand and ontop of her nipple! It was vast maybe 12 feet across and higher than perhaps 20 feet . Her areola circled below like a dark island upon her tanned mega boob flesh and this nipple I was stood on was like a volcano soaring above the terrain.
“Debs ive met my match your boobs are to big”
Even as I spoke her nipple grew below me I felt myself shift upwards as the fleshy structure swelled even larger in all dimensions , perhaps raising me ten feet or more. My tiny presence was turning my wife on.
“oh you are so dam small. Jason it turns me on”
I could see in the distance her huge hand dive into her knickers to pleasure herself as she groaned.
I through myself on the forgiving nipple below me and tried to probe the flesh with my eager member.
“take my nail Jason”
I looked up as a huge finger nail hovered aside me and didn’t argue as she was on her way to orgasm.
“Im on , but where are you taking me?” I didn’t get a reply on a swift journey down her body the landscape that was my titanic wife flashed past me until I could see her knickers half mast down her thighs until I caught sight of her @#%$. To say it was huge would be an understatement it was overpowering at my size I could imagine her swallowing the front of a jumbo jet in there with ease!
“tell me how big I am Jason, tell me…” she groaned her thunderous voice getting more breathless.
I watched her free fingers pleasure deep into her love entrance below.
“your @#%$ enormous its big enough for you to straddle the houses of parliament and take all of big ben!”
“oh im so big!” she sighed and her hand unsettled me my mistake and I fell inside to a soft wet landing deep in her mega @#%$.
“debs help im in you!”
I tried not to slip within but with her fingers holding such a huge gap open I slipped into darkness , spluttering in her juices.
“oh Jason” she cried excited
“its so deep!” I shouted “ help me!”
With that Debbie must have exploded within as a torrent of juices wash me out into a knee high pool of her pleasure on the ground.
I looked up as I recovered to see the panting mega giantess her breasts wobbling with each inhale like enormous blimps.
“are you ok? Jason speak to me?”
She said concerned.
“Im fine babe what a rush! Im on the ground between these towers you call your thighs”
I amazed myself that in my mix of terror and fear of falling into the depths of my wife I actually climaxed.
Later that day I was enlarged for the remainder of our day to my 2 inches stature which felt giantsized until I walked out to meet Debbie again who didn’t look so big anymore, it funny how perceptions change. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and the clock ticked by until it was time for us to leave.
As Debbie carried me in her cleavage to the enlarging chamber I took a long hard look at her giant body around me.
“Im sure gonna miss this babe”
“me too honey, my boobs will be lonely without their travelling companion although it will be nice to feel your dick again inside me again.”
“filling you up as normal eh” I boasted
Debbie smirked and as she placed me at the enlarger door she told me she had purchase a little souvenir for me that she wanted me to wear and it was inside the chamber. Once more I felt those enormous sexy lips descend on me and then I watched my giant wife strut off in her tight little summer dress down the corridor. Inside I was a little glum as I felt the sensation begin of getting larger. I opened a presentation box left on the floor to find a ring. Placing it on me so it grew in proportion to my size I saw it had the playthings logo very small set into a gold shield and a tiny stone in the middle. I walked out of the chamber into the corridor to reception it was normal in size , door looked in proportion in some ways it was nice to be normal again. I walked into reception and saw only the receptionist behind her desk.
“excuse me has my wife checked us out ?”
“Mr Miller isn’t ?” the beauty answered “ yes she asked to go ahead with your baggage and said she would see you at home, there is a car and driver waiting for you outside. I hope you had a great stay with us”
I thanked her and sped off in the limo, strange that Debbie took off without me I thought but assumed she was keen to get unpacked etc or maybe she was fed up of waiting for me to go through the enlargement process. As I arrived home this time unusually the chauffer didn’t offer to open my door or see me out but just sat there smiling. I guessed it was more impressive when they pampered you on the way there. I thanked her regardless and entered the house. I found Debbie upstairs at her dresser brushing her long blonde locks dressed in a very sexy silk teddie.
“rushed home to get ready for the masters return eh little girl?” I said teasingly ready to take command of the situation. Debbie smiled and looked back at me swivelling around on her chair.
“no little boy, your mistress was waiting for you to return and worship her like the amazon she is”
I smirked and quipped
“ were not at playthings now shorty your amazon days are over its back to your reality of little old 5 foot 6 “
“I guess “ Debbie sighed in a false manor as she began to stand up before me “oh well back to my towering 5 foot 6 it is”
I watched her stand and her head rose way above mine until I was facing her impressive breasts at nipple level to my eyes!
“what the …” I was flummoxed “ heels?”
I looked down and she was bare foot.
“I not wearing any yet” she sniggered “but you might be a little smaller if you take your shoes off”
I saw her beautiful face light up she was loving this.
“but your 7 foot maybe 8 foot ?”
“no , no “ she grinned and pressed her boobs to my face “ im still 5 foot 6 which makes you”
“no way Im four foot or something” I looked around I was short and totally confused.
“I paid a little extra for them to alter your height on the way out do you like it because I do?”
“But , but Debs im a shrimp and you , you tower over me”
”sexy inst it?”
She pressed her chest into my face for a few seconds
“don’t say you don’t like it”
“yes but is it permanent I thought they couldn’t do permanent , I have to work , what will people say? What will…”
Her fingers shushed my rambling and she clarified.
“hush baby, its ok. It only lasts whilst you wear the ring , slip it off and in a few hours im looking up to you , put it back on and your wifes a sexy towering amazon. The little stone in the ring is part of that comet they found just a chipping but with enough power to make our lives a bit more interesting don’t you think?”
I smiled and let the amazon take me to bed………………….

(Hope some of you out there enjoyed this )