- Text Size +
It was the orgasm that never ended. At least it seemd like that from Fridahs point of view. Monica took her sweet time in letting this orgasm out. It seemed to come in bursts. Fridah would let some guttoral moans out and then pause to take a couple of breaths, then the moans came again, and with each moan she got bigger. There was no huge growth spurts, just several small ones, but it all added up to a spectacular view for Fridah. She wanted to get up from the floor and do something. Please her friend even more, but at the same time she didn't dare. Monica was lost in her own body for the moment, and touching her might snap her out of it. Fridah just watched to see how long her friend could orgasm, and how big she would get.

If Monica were to stand up now she would most certainly hit the cieling. The hangar was after all a huge room, but it was long rather than high. Luckily Monica was still on her knees, so there was plenty of room above her. She toppled over after the last of the orgasm left her body. She found herself on all fours, exhausted. She didn't even have the strenght to keep her head up properly and let it rest on the floor for a bit. Then she saw Fridah resting on the floor under her. She mustered some strenght and managed to pull Fridah Up to her face so she could lie down on the floor without crushing her friend.
- "My my... Look at how tiny you are" she wheezed out with a bit of an evil glare. She adjusted her boobs a bit and then lowered them on Fridah, pinning her completely to the floor. Fridah found that these mounds were very heavy, and apparently, if Monica put some weight behind them, they could be used as a prison. Fridah could not move at all, and in fact, it was getting hard to breathe, but she didn't care. Monicas eyes were glowing. She knew Fridah was powerless. Fridah knew she was powerless, and Fridah was more turned on now than she ever had been...

- "I think the curse wasn't designed with lesbians in mind" Fridah said, trying to mask her inferior position by taking Monicas mind of the current positions. "The premise of you growing when things are inserted was kind of busted just now." Monica didn't take the bite as Fridah had hoped.
- "I noticed that" she answered cooly, not taking her eyes off Fridah between her breasts. "That orgasm really sent the curse into a fritz. Check this out." Fridah wasn't sure what she was checking out at first. Monica closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and Fridah felt how her fleshy prison pressed down on her. Monica exhaled, but instead of her chest getting lighter again it was still pressing down harder on Fridah.
- "Holy shit... You can grow at will?"
- "Not really... It's fueled on my excitement, and what can I say... Looking at you, disappearing between my tits... excites me..."

Fridah was happy. Scared, but happy. This was thrilling, unknown territory, and even though it's technically a curse, Fridah felt blessed to have the opportunity to experience this, and with her best friend even. She surrenderd, closed her eyes and listened to Monicas breathing and heartbeats as Monicas breasts ate her whole body up. Monica was concentrating hard. She didn't know what force she was pressing down with. She hadn't really thought about it at first, but she realized that she might actually squish her friend if she wasn't careful. She was supporting herself on her elbows, trying to feel Fridah as best she could. She was in total control here, and she wasn't used to it. She wanted Fridah scared, but she didn't want her hurt. She couldn't see Fridah anymore, but she felt her, trapped beneath her. Fridahs pulse and breathing echoed through Monica. How could something so small be this powerful?

Monica rolled over on her back, and scooped Fridah up as she went. Fridah was limp in her hands. So warm and small. Not tiny, but really small. She used to play with dolls smaller than this as a kid, but this was a human. Fridah opened her eyes as Monica was rolling her around in her hands. She didn't resist at all. She just watched as Monica was inspecting her closely.
- "What are you smiling about?" Moinca asked suddenly. Fridah wasn't really sure what she should answer.
- "This is weird..." she said finally with a smirk. "The best weird I've ever experienced" she added as their eyes met. She could see Monicas face turning red.
- "Would it get too weird if I kissed you?" Monicas power was gone, but Fridah didn't care. Monica didn't need mental power in this state. It was cute. A giantess, with real power, asking permission to kiss her, and she would be a fool to deny it. Monica had already lifted her up to her face. She gave the giant lips a peck, and her face got a giant peck in return. Then Monica fell asleep. Fridah found a place to rest at her friends collar bone. She sat there and watched, listened, felt... She didn't even realize Monica was shrinking. She was absorbed by the whole evening. Soon though, Monica was a regular girl again, still asleep, but not for long. Fridah woke her up with a kiss...