- Text Size +
- "You have no idea how cool this is!" Fridah said. She really wanted to express more, but she was awestruck. Monica had pushed herself away from the wall and was laying flat on her back, panting.
- "I think I do... I was kind of in the middle of it." she said trying not to laugh as she was catching her breath.
- "I bet you don't know half of it. You looked pretty absorbed in what you were doing. You've grown huge!"
- "It's not that big of a deal..." Monica said looking around. She looked at Fridah who was still standing a bit away. "You look about the same to me."
- "Well you don't." Fridah approched her friend slowly. She climbed on top of her chest and laid herself down, looking in her friends eyes. It slowly dawned on Monica that things really were different. Fridah managed to pull herself up between Monicas boobs. They were laying chest to chest, and yet, Fridahs face was far away from her own. And Fridahs legs were so short. From what she could feel, they ended somewhere near her own knees.
- "Holy shit..." she said as she slowly got up. She stood straight and Fridah walked up to her. "I'm fucking huge."
- "Look. Perfect pussy licking height" Fridah said and gave Monica a kiss on her lower lips. Fridah was standing as tall as she could and her head was just in height to go between Monicas legs. If she tilted her head backwards a bit she could just get her tounge to reach Monicas clit, which was still swollen and wet from before. Monica however seemed to have other plans.
- "Seems that the power has changed." she said with a meaning look at Fridah. "I think you should get something back for what you did to me." She got down on her knees in front of Fridah and gave her a quite violent kiss.
- "You may be a bit bigger than me now, but I bet I can still make you squeal." Fridah retorted in her biggest voice. Monica was a bit taken aback by the fact that Fridah wasn't intimidated by her. Sure Fridah had taken her by surprise when she had pinned her to the wall, but Monica had been genuinely afraid there for a while, and it pissed her off that she couldn't make Fridah feel the same. Monica did after all have the advantage of size on her side. If only she was a bit bigger, she could completly overpower Fridah she thought.
- "Prove it then! Make me squeal..." she said in a low, almost purring voice. She tripped Fridah over so Fridah was laying flat on her back, and with unexpected finesse removing her clothes, and then she quickly spun around and straddled her friend's face. She had planned for a 69 but her plan was a bit flawed. There just wasn't a way for her to bend her back so she could get licked and lick at the same time since she was too tall.

Fridah was happy. Her confident display had apparently ticked Monica off. Her play for power was really cute she thought as she was pinned to the floor by her huge friend, but it was easy to tell that Monica wasn't used to this kind of rough play. Fridah had noticed that she wasn't really pinned either. She was free to move, which some of her non giant partners certainly wouldn't have let her do in some of the rougher sessions. If Monica was bigger though... Perhaps then Fridah would lose this match of wills, and that might be really interesting. Fired up by thoughts of Monicas hidden sides she had decided that Monica must become bigger... but how? She quickly scanned her surroundings for something to use as a trigger. She was already using her fist as well as licking Monicas wet pussy and it seemed like the fist wasn't enough anymore.

Monica wasn't complaining though. Fridah could hear her heavy breathing and she felt Monica squeezing the fist inside of her. "I'll give her something to squeeze" Fridah thought to herself and started thrusting her fist in and out at a slow pace while repositioning herself so she could lick Monicas clit. She ended up spinning herself around so she and Monica were facing the same direction again, just so she could reach better. Monica hardly noticed the strange manouver. She would however notice that Fridahs new position allowed her to use more force. Fridah used stronger thrusts as well as licking and sucking on Monicas beautiful clit. It wasn't a huge clit, and it was kind of hidden under a fleshy hood, but Monicas extra size came in really handy, or rather Fridahs smaller features. Pulling back the hood was an easy enough task to do with her free hand, and there it was, swollen and throbbing. Fridahs small lips and tounge was perfect for this, almost. Fridah began to wish she was smaller. She wanted the clit to really fill her mouth, but they were far from that goal at the moment. If Monica was going to get that big they would probably need a bigger room. Fridah felt her thoughts wander and suddenly she realized that she wasn't concentrating on the task at hand.

Her tounge went into overdrive. Monica really seemed to enjoy quick little taps with the tounge and some really heavy sucking. Fridah put all of her body into doing this, and she was getting exhausted really fast, but her efforts paid off. Just about before she was ready to collapse under Monica she felt the squeeze change. As far as Fridah could tell, the previous squeezes had been a consious act from Monica to enhance the experience. This however was not volontary. Monicas body quivered, and she lowered herself on Fridah to get that last bit of pleasure she needed, and there it was. A tremendous orgasm. Unlike the last one that had been built up on a surprise, Monica had felt this one coming from miles away, and when it finally was here she was going to enjoy every last bit of it.

Fridah had the best seat in the house. Still lodged between Monicas legs, front row. There was no possible way to be closer to the action, especially since her fist was still inside. Trying to lick the clit was out of the question since Monica was moving around to much, but Fridah soon discovered that Monica was moving with the squeezes she felt on her fist. Using this, Fridah pumped her fist with great timing to match the squeezes. Fridah noticed that with each thrust every squeeze became a bit looser, but Monica was still getting louder in her moans, then Fridah noticed a scraping sound coming from the floor. It was really hard to place that sound at first, but then she also noticed that she was having trouble reaching Monicas pussy. She was growing again, and that scraping sound was the sound of Monicas skin expanding against the floor.