- Text Size +
- "You really think I should try it?" Monica was standing over the bottle on the floor with a sceptical look on her face.
- "We'll never know if you don't try it out... If you want to I can leave the room." Fridah didn't really want to leave the room, but she really tried to mask her curiousity. She didn't want to push her friend into anything, but parts of her were screaming out in protest. Deep down she was hoping to see that bottle dissappear into her friend. She felt awful for thinking it. She was the one that had made the guess that there should be a limit to how much her friend could grow on account of this curse, but she was hoping she was wrong. Fridah had no idea where these thoughts had sprung from, she only knew that once she had fully grasped what she saw with the cucumber she wanted to see it happen again.

Monica on the other hand was having doubts. It was a grave situation. She was cursed, and she felt this little experiment really couldn't have much of a happy ending for her, no matter what the result would be. She saw that gleam in Fridahs eyes. She knew Fridah was kind of enjoying this, but she could also see genuine worry in her friend. That was probably what convinced her in the end. Fridah cared about her, and somehow the question of how large she could get seemed really relevant. Besides, if Fridah was enjoying this, there was no reason she at least shouldn't try to herself.
- "Here goes nothing then..." she said as she got down on her knees in front of the bottle. She moved it closer and sat up. The bottle was tall, but she could precisely manage to straddle it. She attempted to lower herself over the bottle, but it was really uncomfortable.
- "Do you want some lube or something?" Fridah asked with a hint of impatince.
- "No... that isn't a problem..." Monica was blushing a bit. "For some reason I'm really really wet... It's just not comfortable... The cork is kind of rough."

She felt it scratch a bit inside her, but the cork didn't get too far. The bottle widened pretty fast and even though she pressed herself down, it didn't get in. In fact it kind of hurt a bit as her vagina tried to stretch around the girth of the bottle but it was just too big.
- "Well... I guess you were right. There is a limit." Monica said with a sigh. She was both disappointed and relieved at the same time. She was just about to get up when Fridah suddenly made a weird sound. Monica looked down and realized that the floor was a bit farther away. Taken by surprise she lost balance for a moment and sat down really hard.
- "Holy fuck!" Fridah screamed and backed quickly against the wall. Monica grew in a huge spurt as she accidently had sat down on the bottle. Soon it had slid inside her entierly, and it became obvious that if there was a limit to the curse, they hadn't found it yet. Monica was still sitting down when she hit her head on the roof. Her legs somehow managed to flip the bed over. They had badly miscalculated her growth ratio, and now Monica was cramped up in a room much to small for her. She could sit, but she had to bend her neck a bit, and her limbs were all over the place. Fridah was laughing hysterically in the corner of the room, and as the chock settled Monica found herself laughing as hard as her friend.

- "You're freaking huge!" Fridah said after a long while. She climbed around in the room and inspected Monica from different angles. "You have no idea how awesome this is!"
- "Well it's pretty damn awesome from here too... except for some minor truoble moving around." Monica tried to collect herself without doing more damage to the room. Granted, nothing was broken, but the room suddenly was a lot messier. She had to crawl to be able to move but she did manage to flip the bed to its right position again, but she didn't really know what to do now so she just stood there on all fours over the bed. Fridah suddenly appeared on the bed under her. They looked at each other for a couple of moments before realizing that their stares were getting a bit hungry, lustful even.