- Text Size +
- "How could you not notice that you grew? You are freaking huge!" Fridah said when it was clear that silence wasn't going to make things less weird.
- "Well... I'm not that huge. Besides, most of the time I was laying down when the curse affected me. And could you honestly tell me that you would notice a change in your body whilst trying to have sex?"
- "I'd like to think I'd notice when I suddenly was taller than the guy I brought home... But you are probably right. It wouldn't be my main focus."
- "It is just so fucking weird. I was trying to get dressed and I couldn't. I kept trying in his bathroom, but it wasn't working. I was starting to plan to steal clothes from him, and I was looking at myself in his mirror, and suddenly, I saw how things changed around me, or rather how I changed. I tried my clothes again and they fit. My mind flashed back to the curse, and suddenly I knew what was going on. It was like she programmed it into me. When I realized that the curse was real I instantly figured out how it works..."
- "So you know how to break it?"
- "No..."
- "Isn't that how curses work usually? You have to tell the person before you curse them how to break the curse?" Monica gave Fridah a quizical look.
- "Do you know anything about curses?"
- "No... I didn't even know they existed for real... I just thought about stories... how they always tell people..."
- "Well this isn't a story..." There was a couple of tears running down Monicas cheeks... Fridah felt bad for her friend and stood up to give her a hug.
- "There there... At least you go back to your normal size. What if you had stayed a giant?" Fridah actually found comfort in seeing her friend being shorter again.
- "I always wanted to be a bit taller though..." They laughed a little about the situation and sat down on the bed again, still hugging.

- "Why did you bring the soda bottle?" Fridah asked suddenly.
- "Well... Your dildo didn't have much of an effect, so I figured I should prepare if the cucumber didn't do much either" Monica laughed nervously.
- "Well, the cucumber sure did a number on you... " Fridah said and then paused for a while. "You are probably going to hate me for this, but now I'm curious..."
- "Curious about what?"
- "What would happen if you... with the bottle..." Fridah said blushing.
- "That's mean! It's not a party trick..."
- "I know! I know... it's just that... There should be a limit you know... To the curse... You can't grow into a giant, can you? There is no human penis that is that big..." Fridah said and pointed at the bottle "so there would be no point in getting that big..."
- "Damn you!" Monica punched her friend in the arm.
- "Ow! What was that for?"
- "You made me curious as well..."