- Text Size +
As Padmé started unchanging, Anakin was still in her pussy, was wondering what she should do next to him.

                                       2 days before

"Anakin can you come help me?" Padmé asked Anakin.

"Um let me think... No!" Anakin said back to Padmé.

"But why?" Padmé asked.

"Because I don't want to." Anakin said.

"You know what, I hate you!" Padmé yelled.

                                               Present

After Anakin was out of Padmés pussy he felt disgusted, wet, and worried what would come next.

"Now you will lick my feet" Padmé yelled at Anakin.

"No!" Anakin yelled back.

"What did you just say to me slave?" Padmé yelled.

"You heard me why are you being so mean to me?"

"For how you treated me two days ago!"

"I am sorry you know I was in a bad mood." Anakin said to Padmé.

Padmé looked at Anakin in a forgiving face. "Oh well get to work slave." Padmé said.

Anakin thought to himself" If I can't die I might as well try to make a run for it." and just then Anakin started to run for the door.

Just then Padmés huge hand grabbed Anakin without moving her legs.

"So you thought you can try to escape? You are so stupid!" Padmé said.

Anakin was wishing he never treated Padmé that way.

Then Padmé rubbed Anakin on her feet with no socks.

"Damn her feet smell!" Anakin said.

"Enjoy the smell because for trying to run away from me you are staying there untill tomorrow night." Padmé said as she put on a dirty sock.

Anakin felt like he was going to throw up when Padmés foot smell and the dirty sock smell combined. Then Padmé started to walk on Anakin.

"Argh!!" Anakin yelled."This bitch is going to kill me!" He was in so much pain. 

"Ha,ha,ha,ha" Padmé laughed.

Later Padmé fell asleep and later Anakin did too.

                                                The Next Day

Anakin woke up to smelly feet and escruciating pain when Padmé started walking.

As soon as the night came Padmé took off her socks and Anakin fell right off her foot because he was unconscious. He woke up to water and then realized he was in a sink full of water.

"Wash up slave!" Padmé demanded


After Anakin was done washing up he tried to rest because he was so tired and exhausted. Padmé let him rest for tonight. 

"Anakin, Anakin, wake up sleepy head!" Padmé said softly.

"Hey honey you forgave me?" Anakin asked.

"Of course not slave, what do you think I am stupid? If I change you back you will just do it again!" Padmé said.

"No I won't I promise!" Anakin yelled who then realized he was in something black with two round half circles.

"I must be in another one of her bras." Anakin said to himself.

"If I were you I'd stay still." Padmé said to Anakin as she put on her bra and felt Anakin at her nipple.

"Why did this have to happen to me?" Anakin thought to himself. He then started to suck Padmés nipple.

"That's right suck my nipple." Padmé said to Anakin.
Chapter End Notes:
How did I do on this chapter. Leave a review to let me know.