[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Kimberley is a petite 20 year old who is deeply religious.  A long forgotten artifact buried under the family home awakens, affecting various members of her family in bizzare and extreme ways.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3599 Read: 26960
Published: July 14 2012 Updated: July 14 2012
Story Notes:

This story is graphic and involves incest, rape, death and corruption of innocence.

1. Chapter 1 by Longtimelurker [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (3599 words)

Cast of characters:

Kimberley: A twenty year old nursing student, Kimberly has pale skin, freckles and long white/orange hair. Her breasts are small, but accentuated by her willowy frame. She is a shy girl who speaks rarely, and suffered from Anorexia Nervosa during her teen years. She is devoutly religious, of the Christian faith, and a virgin. Kimberly is a very kind person, but lacks confidence in her own sexuality - partly because she sees herself as unattractive - and partly because her religious mindset causes her to think of her natural urges as shameful.

 

Ben: Fourteen years old, Ben is Kimberley's younger brother. He is a natural clown, loud and boisterous. Obsessed with video games and trading cards he presents an odd mix of introvert and extrovert. Although he loves Kimberly dearly Ben has a history of teasing Kimberly, sometimes going too far and hurting her feelings. Only having recently discovered masturbation Ben is a bundle of hormones, masturbating four times a day.

 

Ellis: Twenty three years old, Ellis is Kimberly's older brother, and the black sheep of the family. Often given to brooding in the bedroom he shares with Ben, Ellis has been was a poor student who has not done any better in work. Frequently unemployed, Ellis resents still having to live in the cramped family home and tries to spend as much time away from the house as possible. Ellis is often high, and eagerly seeks any drugs he can get his hands on. Ben blindly looks up to Ellis as an older brother, but Kimberly senses something is amiss with her older brother and speaks to him rarely.

 

Peter: Forty two years old, Peter is Kimberley's father. A good provider and a gentle soul, Peter's love for his family is plain to see. Despite making attempts to treat all three of his children equally, it is unspoken knowledge that Kimberley (his little girl) is his favorite. Ben accepts this, but Ellis resents it. Kimberley's parents marriage was strong and healthy, until Kimberley's hospitalization because of her anorexia. Convinced his little princess was going to die, Peter drank heavily and started on a downward spiral that ended with him having a brief affair with a work colleague.

 

Mary: Thirty six years old, Kimberley's mother works at the local hospital with Peter. This made her husband's infidelity easy to detect. Despite having visibly forgiven him she harbors a deep and abiding anger with Peter for betraying the family when she needed him most. Peter and Mary have not engaged in the sex act for just over a year, when she learned of Peter's affair.  Both Mary and Peter are nurses who work varying shifts, meaning that often the three children are left home alone during the day or night.