[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Matt doesn't have much self esteem and his issues indirectly put him at the mercy of his mother and others when a strange purple liquid gets spilled on him and his body changes...

A work in progress. I'm letting the story lead me where it goes.


Rated: R
Categories: Object Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2630 Read: 44823
Published: July 08 2012 Updated: July 08 2012
Story Notes:

Hi all, this is my first contribution to this site and really my first attempt at writing any sort of story but I plan to add a lot to this and would appreciate reviews. Thanks.

 

Disclaimer: This story came straight out of my head and as such any characters and plot resembling the work of other authors, creators, or producers is purely coincidental. No copyright infringment is intentional.

 

1. My Life by SatFlat [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (798 words)

This chapter is going to be character backstory and setup for the rest of it. This is my first story on here but I'll see if I can get the action going ;)

If you want to start right in on the main events, go to the next chapter.

2. The Discovery by SatFlat [Reviews - 0] (737 words)

The action starts up a bit and Matt and his Mom both discover something has happened to him. Read to find out.

I'm curious if I'm pacing the action right so if you do write a review let me know about that.

3. I'm in trouble by SatFlat [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1095 words)

The more torturous ideas behind this story really kick into gear. I hope you enjoy. I'm building it to something big.