- Text Size +

Relaxing After Work

 

The tall red-headed rabbit stepped through her front door with a small cardboard box in her hand, the flaps had a few round air holes in the top of them to allow the scrabbling thing inside to be able to breathe. Sam slipped the hi converse from her large furry feet and sighed with relief as she wriggled her toes in the cool air, it was good to get them free of the stuffy confines of the hot shoes. It had been a warm day but coupled with that the diner Sam worked in was busy with people choosing to eat out rather than cook for themselves at home. Her feet were hot and tired and the day had been long and stressful but she had just the thing to look forward to now that she was home.

She moved through the living room and into the kitchen, opening a cupboard full of plastic tubs and a few flat-pack boxes similar to the one she was holding. She placed the box up on a shelf just above head height ignoring the panicked screams and cries from within as they called for help and begged to be let free. The screaming used to bother her and she would have to tie little gags around the small humans' mouths to shut them up, but now it didn't really faze her, she just ignored it and shook  the box up a little if it got annoying.

Closing the cupboard door she padded over to the sink picking up a glass from the drainer and getting herself a cool drink of water, she took a step across to the kitchen table and leaned against it for a moment, gazing down at her feet and once again flexed her toes. She noted her hot pads left small damp footprints on the cold floor tiles and half smiled, letting her thoughts drift in a slight day dream as she watched the condensation slowly disappear from the tiles surface.

Finishing the water she placed the glass back in the sink and headed back through the living room and up the stairs towards her bedroom. On the way up the stairs she pulled the loose dark blue work shirt up over her head, bundling it up in her hands as she went, thankful she was on a break for the next few days and wouldn't have to bother sorting out the drab unflattering uniform ready for tomorrow. Next she unbuckled the canvas belt that wrapped around her waist to keep the baggy cargo shorts on her body and, with a deft flick of her fingers, she popped the button of the shorts undone.

She entered her bedroom letting the shorts slide down from her hips to the floor, stepping out of them with one leg as she hooked the foot of the other leg under the waistband and flicked them towards her wash basket, tossing the t-shirt straight after them as all thoughts of work were soon thrown aside with them. She moved over to her full length mirror and adjusted her bra somewhat, pushing her breasts up a little to give them a fuller appearance as she shifted positions to stand with her hands on her hips, turning one way then the other to asses herself.

Sam wasn't exactly fat, though she wasn't slim either. She had a notably toned tummy but it was slightly masked by a thin pudgy layer, her hips were soft and rounded and came down to her thick thighs that met comfortably as she stood. Her full D-cup breasts were her favourite part of her body being what she was usually more comfortable with showing off when she went out. As she gave her bra another pull and a quick tuck to push her breasts higher and closer together she gave herself a little smile, her small white tail giving a few quick flicks in satisfaction.

Pulling her head band off she shook her head a little to let her auburn coloured hair slide down over her shoulders and casually swept her long floppy ears back over her head to smooth out the pristine white fur after a long and busy day. She gave a small giggle as excitement flashed in her eyes and she decided she was finally ready for her end-of-week treat. She trotted, almost bouncing in her excitement, over to what looked to be a large set of wardrobe doors, but as she pulled them open the wardrobe seemed to be empty. And deep.

Reaching over to the inside of the door she flicked a switch on, a dim light appeared and illuminated just a small circle within the dark confines of the walk-in wardrobe. The whole thing seemed to be around 8 feet deep and wide, yet the weak light only seemed to reveal a circle around 3 or 4 feet across. In the centre of the light stood a black box, and, bound at the wrists and ankles by small silver manacles across the top of the box lay a small shivering human female.

Sam liked to pick the females based on what she had been told about them by the people who bred the things as pets, food, servants and toys. She liked to pick the ones she had been told were the most attractive, sure they cost a little more because they were supposed to be sold off to pet shops and breeders but she honestly didn't mind, they were so much more fun to use for her personal enjoyment.

She didn't see the attraction in the humans herself, to Sam these things were ugly looking no matter what shape or size they came to her in, just small bald pink things that she delighted in torturing. They all ended up the same way in the end, a stain, a meal or thrown lifelessly into the waste bin next to her bed amongst the used tissues and make-up wipes. This one had apparently been quite a prize specimen and the wolf at the breeders market had been reluctant to sell her cheaply. She was around 12inches tall, slim, had an hour-glass figure and round, firm breasts that would probably have rivalled Sam's own had they been the same size. The small woman wasn't however, the same size, and for that reason alone she had become Sam's play thing.

Sam has started out relatively lightly with her toy, allowing her the freedom to to serve her with just a leash tying her to Sam's ankle. She had been used at first to massage and lick away at Sam's huge feet when she had got back from a hard day at work, tasked to lap and suck away at the soft leathery pads and the soft downy fur between her toes. Then one night the sight of her toy lapping at her feet had sent Sam's mind reeling with possibilities and her needs completely overcame her. Taking the leash she dragging the poor girl up the stairs by her neck to her bedroom, laughing with a child-like glee at the little thumps the girl's body made as she thudded into each step.

After that Sam had reduced her to her personal toy and that was the last time the girl had seen the outside of the wardrobe. Since then the girl had been kept strapped over the box in the middle of the room, sometimes the huge bunny would raise her large foot up over her and tease her with her big plump toes, stroking the soft hot pads down over her body and groping her breasts with the furry underside of her toes. She made sure she always came to tease her before she got in the shower though, delighting in humiliating the girl by wiping the stale sweat from her feet all over her body, often leaving her glistening with a thick film of bitter grime before leaving her in the dark once more to be trapped with the choking musky scent of her paws.

Other times she would straddle the girl, a meaty, soft-furred thigh each side of her as Sam's needs got the better of her and she gave in to them all too happily. She would lower herself slowly down over her sobbing victim, the girl knew begging did no good, that had stopped just a few short days into her confinement within the dark room but she still screamed, and that made Sam happy and all the more desperate to satiate her desires using the girl. She would grind over her, slowly building herself up into an impassioned frenzy as the girl was practically steam-rollered by Sam's huge crotch smothering her and grinding her painfully into the unforgiving surface of her platform.

For the most part Sam would try to use the whole girl's body, sliding up and down the length of the toy to use the various bumps and curves of its body to stimulate her, but as she came close to climax she would lean her weight forward, grinding down fast and hard over the girl's head and chest, cutting out all the painful squeals under the extra padding of her body until finally Sam's legs would buckle and a sudden ecstatic cry would shudder from deep within her as a torrent of cum drenched and threatened to drown the girl below. Often Sam would stay sat on the girl for a few minutes afterwards, letting the moment fully engulf her and secretly enjoying the fact that the girl beneath her was completely hidden from view under her ample rear end and her sex.

Once the struggling figure below became frantic she would always pull herself up and grin devilishly as she heard the coughing, spluttering and gasping coming from her toy, but she would only raise herself just enough to let the thing get its air, making sure to use the heavy scent of her pleasure to taint any air she sucked into her half flooded lungs and deliver one final humiliation to it before she rose fully, paying no further attention to it and moved away to leave her in the all consuming darkness once more.

The last time Sam had played with her toy however she didn't particularly seem interested in pleasuring herself sexually. She was more interested in the general torture of the girl than anything else, though that in itself didn't stop her pleasuring herself to the pain she put the toy through. She had appeared as ever, the towering white furred goddess at the side of the toy strapped to the box, but just as the girl anticipated the huge girl stepping over her helpless form and squatting down above her, the large bunny-girl simply turned around and flicked her tail a couple of times, letting her hands glide down slowly around her rump, caressing them teasingly over its full shape before she began to lower herself down.

Sam grinned to herself as she heard the screams from her toy as her rear began to lower down towards it, then she felt a delightful tickling sensation on her cheeks as she felt the small girl wriggling and struggling to get free of her chains and out from under the crushing weight that was threatening to drop onto her at any second. Sam let herself rest on her hands for a moment as she braced herself on the ends of the box. She swayed her hips side to side, purring to herself at the feeling of the girl's body brushing against her buttocks, still wriggling and making small squealing noises.

Finally she could stand no more, she was driven to need more than just the screams, she tried to look down at her victim one last time before her fun began but all she could make out was the dirty tangles of filthy blonde hair and the red-raw wrists shackled to the chains. A sly smile crept across her face as she gazed dreamily into the distance, her focus now drawn solely to the little girl's body sinking into her meaty behind as she began to lower herself further and further down, the screaming becoming frantic, the wriggling working deep into her and then the noise became muffled and the thrashing became subdued as Sam's weight began to smother any hope of resistance.

She settled herself down onto the toy below her, only the tiniest of sobs and moans escaped from beneath her, the girl was only able to get any motion from her core muscles alone as Sam envisioned the pitiful wriggling to be like that of a worm under her soft rump. She moaned with a long sigh of pleasure as she shuffled herself about a little, smothering and crushing the girl beneath her and experimenting with how each part of her toy felt pressed into the different areas of her butt. She would lift slightly to hear a weak little gasp before she repositioned herself and sunk back down over the small girl again then slowly and sensually grinding back and forth.

She snaked her hand down between her legs and began to rub gently as her grinding became firmer, tensing her butt cheeks to make it more painful on the girl, lifting herself occasionally to hear the frantic gasps from her then lowering back down. As her pleasures became more and more intense she was less careful with how she settled back onto the little body beneath her, dropping down on her and wriggling her hips around to get the highest pleasure out of using her butt to try and pound the girl beneath her into a soft squishy mess.

She felt a few soft popping sensations beneath her and the girl's wriggling motions stopped to be replaced by a muffled choked gagging. Sam slowed her gyrating for a moment wondering what the strange and intensely pleasurable tickling sensation was, she lifted once more to hear the sobbing of her toy as it cried out something about her ribs. Sam quickly put two and two together and realised the tickling was the delicate snapping of her toy's ribs. The realisation flooded her with a new kind of pleasure as she lowered down once more and began to rock her hips again, feeling more of the tingling cracks shivering through her warm plump cheeks as it drove her once more to her ecstatic climax.

This time Sam left her toy relatively quickly, not wanting to end her life there and then, but she knew there was only a short time left for it to live. The small girl was coughing blood and gasping desperately, her chest was only defined now by the barely recognisable mess of her breasts protruding from the crater that was her rib cage. The mess was rising just barely and the slowly writhing motions of her body told Sam she would have to have her final pleasures with this toy the next night or miss her last opportunity to enjoy it.

And so it came to the point Sam had decided to enjoy her final evening with her toy. The small girl was already crying softly to herself, she knew she wasn't going to survive any further but had resigned herself to that fate, she didn't want to go through anymore of this life at the mercy of the huge rabbit. Sam stepped up to the box and smiled down at her toy. There was no warmth in that smile though, only sheer feral delight at the idea of how she was to finish off her prey.

One large foot raised up over the girl, she flinched and shivered watching the foot rise above her blocking the light above it and allowing her eyes to adjust to see each familiar dimple in her footpad and the soft, fine grime coloured hairs under the large girl's toes. The foot lowered slowly and came to rest on the girl's entire upper body, pain flaring like wild fire through her body as even the softest pressure of the hot paw hurt against the shattered rib cage. Sam spread her toes and allowed her foot to wrap around her toy's body as she pressed down a little, smearing her foot down the length of the girl before lifting back up and placing her foot back down over her head.

She built her pleasures slowly, stroking her foot down over the small girl over and over and occasionally simply stepping down over her and clenching her toes before shifting her foot to a different point on the girl to step down again to squeeze her under her toes. The pressure was uncomfortable and a little painful but for the most part Sam's feet were soft and plush and the girl's body sunk into them, only really making her cry out as the toes closed around her ribs, the broken bones crunching together and offering no protection for her organs as the toes squeezed her lungs flat.

Once Sam had used the girl's body to massage one foot she swapped to the other, repeating the process of wiping and dragging her large plump paws over the girl and stepping down on her over and over. Removing her foot once more she stood staring down at the girl, Sam's heart was beating and she could feel the tingling waves of pleasure drifting through her body. She was ready for her real game to begin. The small girl couldn't work out what the rabbit was thinking, compared to her recent treatment she was being very delicate with her, though she had still been left soaked in sweat and grime and her lungs and chest were heavily bruised.

The toy gazed up, her eyes wet with tears and stinging from the sweat that had been rubbed and ground into her face, she could see Sam slightly panting as her hands rubbed and squeezed at her own breasts, a definitive damp patch forming at the bottom of her tight, slightly stretched panties. She watched as Sam raised her foot once more and slowly lowered it down onto her legs, the toes on the huge footpaw wriggling for a moment and flexed before beginning to spread, the pads bulging out as the weight began to increase, getting heavier and heavier over the girl's legs. The toy gave a wheezing rattling cry of pain as Sam began to push her weight down onto her legs, feeling the creak of joints and bones shudder through her sensitive pads.

There was a crack, followed by another and Sam's footpaw dropped suddenly as she began to raise herself up, her powerful meaty thigh flexing as she lifted herself up onto the box in a single motion and causing her toy to scream out despite its ravaged lungs. A series of delightful crackling noises and snaps sounded out from under her foot as she remained balanced on it, her other leg raised slightly so as to enjoy the screams before she brought the other foot down to smother the toy's upper body and head. She could feel the girl's little head like a soft marble stuck up in between the gap of her outer and third toes.

Spreading her weight over both feet her paws spread to account for the weight and the cries became muffled gagging. There were no struggles, there was no room for the little toy to move and there was no way she could fight the tons and tons of weight that smothered and pressed her into the surface of the blood smeared box. Sam moved her weight casually onto the right footpaw which pinned the toy's upper half as she lifted her left paw up into the air. Another series of crackles and pops sounded and Sam shuddered with joy as her hand slipped into her panties, rubbing furiously as her clit as she enjoyed the punishment she was inflicting on the helpless body below her.

The left foot came down once more and the right lifted. The chains clinked slightly as the girl's body remained stuck under the paw, wedged between the gaps in the toes until the paw lifted higher than the chains allowed and her little arms pulled her free to slap wetly back against the box. The treading continued, the moment the girl moaned with her last breaths of pain the paw came back down, a wet squelch telling Sam she had pressed the toy's ribs through her body, splitting her open as her organs began to turn to mush. The left foot rose, then lowered, crushing the toy's hips beneath the ball of her footpad as Sam deliberately twisted her foot slightly to grind them down further.

For what seemed like an age same paced on the spot, her big feet rising and falling as he rubbed and fingered furiously at her crotch, moaning with pleasure at the chorus of squelches and cracks emitting from beneath her paws, the hot liquid of her toy seeping up between her toes, turning her off-white fur a deep gorey red. Each step with her right foot amplified her pleasure as she was constantly aware of the girl's little head trapped in the gap of her toes, knowing at some point that it had become detached from the gooey mess Sam had made of the girl's body.

Pausing in her march Sam opened her toes, releasing the little lump as she lifted her paw away to stand it on its tip-toes  to one side, she masturbated furiously as she gazed down at the little gore-splashed head, the once blonde hair now a mess of red tangles as she stared down at her bloody work "Ugly little bitch" she panted heavily before she let her head rock back, mouth open as she moaned and placed her paw back onto the head below, rolling it around under her pads enjoying the slow, deliberate cracks of it being ground into her soft, boiling pad until with a final little pop the head gave out and flattened over her sole.

Sam climaxed heavily. She stood fighting the urge for her legs to buckle as she literally shivered with pleasure, swishing her toes about in the remains that leaked and dripped from under her feet, down the sides of the box and across the floor. Finally she stepped down and took her hand from her soaked panties. She took a deep slow breath and gave a long sigh of pleasure, her head spinning and a dopey smile spread across her lips. She wandered airily out of the small dark room, heading for the shower.

"Tomorrow" She thought to herself "I'll break in that new one.."

 

The End.