[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A rapist is shrunk and then incorporated into a woman's vagina as a punishment for his crime...


Rated: X
Categories: Couples , Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 11910 Read: 56012
Published: July 04 2012 Updated: October 25 2019

1. Chapter 1 by closetslave1 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2038 words)

Re-edited and amended

2. Chapter 2 by closetslave1 [Reviews - 1] (3613 words)

Helen experiences bliss and then finally arrives home, where she and her husband, David explore and play...

3. Chapter 3 by closetslave1 [Reviews - 0] (2734 words)

Helen attends her first months checkup at the clinic taking her husband David with her, who immediately becomes mesmerised by the busty receptionist, his mind wondering into places that it perhaps should not be. During their appointment with the Doctor though, Helen learns of other implantation techniques, and her mind soon begins to wonder too...

4. Chapter 4 by closetslave1 [Reviews - 0] (1794 words)

Helen's conscience starts to get the better of her as she contemplates another implant, but nobody else has wronged her. David playfully suggests another possible option, not realising that his wife might actually consider it.

Illegalities ensue...

5. Chapter 5 by closetslave1 [Reviews - 0] (731 words)

Helen and David, set their plan in motion...

6. Chapter 6 by closetslave1 [Reviews - 0] (1000 words)

The net closes...