- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

In that moment, that essential moment I froze. I just stood there, my body quaking, every limb trembling, every fibre of my being screaming at me to run. I knew this was my chance and I just stood there. Her Hazel eyes grew in front of me, her hand swept down from above knocking me back against the hard wooden floor.

“Lucy! Please!” I shout in vain as her hand sweeps down a second time. I scramble across a field of paper, my hands clutching on to the edge as her fingers wrap around me. It’s no use; she pulls me from my freedom ripping away at the paper as she does so. I soar through the air, her fingers hanging onto me so precariously I could drop any minute. A fall from this height would surely kill me.

My adventure stops as I find myself dangling in front of her eyes, those soft hazel eyes. What the hell is happening I find myself dangling in front of my class mates’ eyes with no idea how I got here, and I can’t stop thinking about how I have always loved her eyes. I could scream, but I don't think that would help right now.

“Lucy…” I manage to stutter out, my voice quivering as I stare forward into those giant eyes, “It’s me, Cl…”

“I know who you are Claire” She said and started lowering down as she continued speaking, until I was directly in front of her mouth, “since we’re done with introductions, let the fun begin!”

I couldn’t be more than four centimetres high so I could understand if some stranger mistook me for a toy, but this was Lucy, she knew me, I sat behind her in Chemistry. She had long dark hair and a face spattered with freckles, but her slender figure was what most people saw. What did she mean by ‘fun’?

“I’ve seen you looking at me Claire” she said, pushing her dark hair behind her ear with her other hand, “and so I thought maybe there was something we could do about that, something we’d both enjoy… well something I’d enjoy” a smile crept across Lucy’s face, and I begin to fall, and everything goes black.

When I wake up everything is still dark, I reach back and find that my hands are pushing against walls of flesh, it’s so warm and soft. It wasn’t a dream.

 

            *                    *                    *              *               *                  *                *                    *                           

 

I can’t believe it worked. I had been e-mailing my cousin about his new growth research until he agreed to send me one of the proto-types of his formula. He really was a genius I thought as I felt the tiny girl squirming in my cleavage. Her tiny body pressed up against mine, just thinking about it, made me smile.

I push my boobs together until I feel the frantic scrabbling, her tiny hands start beating against my skin, and I barely feel it at first. I think I can hear her trying to say something, a muffled scream maybe, no she is trying to say something. Slowly I lower my hand, I use my fingers to stroke my chest as they reach in after Claire. She’s trying to fight me this time; I flick her in the stomach winding her, before pinching the back of her shirt between my thumb and finger and lifting her out of my cleavage. Her legs still swinging back and forth, in a sweaty terrified panic as hold her in front of mouth again. She’s adorable, so small, and so cute. Her little pale body, glistening in front of me. I push my thumb against the small of her back reaching under her shirt

“Lucy! Lucy why are you doing this to me, I need your help. The last thing I remember was getting changed in the locker room after gym, then I woke up on your desk” Claire yelled to make sure I heard.

 It’s so sweet how she hasn’t worked out that I did this. I put the formula in her bottle of water when she wasn’t looking. Who wouldn’t want a teeny tiny Claire right? That’s when I noticed she wasn’t wearing shoes; I forgot to put shoes on her after she shrank. I had bought the rest of her clothes at a doll shop, a tiny little school uniform, I guess she must be too terrified to notice she’s not wearing her own clothes. Well she’s not going to be wearing these ones much longer any way. I push my finger up the front of her shirt between her ample breasts to feel her tiny heart racing. She stares at me, her lip shaking. She felt so delicate between my fingers.

“Claire, I shrank you, and now, you belong to me” it felt amazing just saying those words.

 

          *                    *                    *              *               *                  *                                   

 

“I belong to you? I’m not a fucking toy Lucy! This is serious!” I shout at her.

She picks up a chocolate chip cookie from her desk and takes bite out of it twice the size of me. She chews with her mouth open, the cookie is torn apart by her teeth, her massive tongue churning round the aftermath in her mouth into an indiscernible lump. Her teeth mash it apart until she finally decides to swallow.

“Unless you want to try your luck as a cookie, I’d suggest you stay on my good side.” She said it so calmly.

Lucy’s grip tightened. Her fingers pressed against my sides.

“What are you doing?” I yelled desperately as her left hand came down from above, fingers outstretched. She started pressing her forefinger against my chest, it wiggled underneath my shirt. That’s when I realised these weren’t my clothes. She ripped open the shirt with the unsnapping of Velcro. I tried to cover myself but she pulled my arms back, and that’s when she went for my skirt.

“Lucy, No! Don’t do this!” I was shouted, but she didn’t show any signs of stopping. She grabbed my thighs and gently pulled the skirt down off of me. I laid there in her hand in nothing but what I can only assume is a doll’s underwear.

“Are you starting to get it Claire? I can do anything I want to you. You are mine.”

“Lucy this is crazy. Someone’s going to notice I’m missing” I had her there, she must see that.

“No one is going to be looking for a two inch tall girl, they can look all they want, and they’ll never find you.”

Lucy’s hand started moving, I’m going towards her mouth, it was opening wider and wider.

“Lucy, stop!” I screamed, I couldn’t help the tears that started rolling down my face. I was trying to grab onto Lucy’s fingers but I could already feel my feet on the crest of Lucy’s lower lip, she kept pushing me in until her lips began to close around me. That was it, it went completely dark. I pushed my hands against the warm sticky floor trying to find footing, but it kept moving, tossing me back and forth. I was thrown to the side of her mouth into the crumbs of the cookie I’d seen her devastate earlier. Lucy started opening her mouth and the light poured in. I saw her tongue coming back after me, it lifted me to the roof of her mouth before pressing me against her teeth.

“I really wish it didn’t have to be like this Claire, but like you said earlier, people will look for you and I can’t afford to have you lying around for anyone to find.” I could barely distinguish what she was saying; every word she said caused her tongue to adopt a new positiont, it thrashed about with no caution to the little girl trying to hold on. I was thrown around, bouncing off the walls like a pinball. “I guess this is the best way to get rid of any evidence”.

She started sucking on my body, her tongue ripping across my chest.

“Lucy!!!” I could feel myself being moved backwards, her tongue convulsing, every bump sending me further back towards her throat. I now felt bad for every piece of meat, every animal I’d ever eaten. They were just food to me, like I’m just food to Lucy. Just when I feel that I’m about to fall down her throat her tongue pushes me forward again and her fingers dive in plucking me from my digestive fate.

“I’m not going to eat you Claire” She said, I started crying trying to thank her, “No, I just thought of something way better.”

 

*                    *                    *              *               *                  *                                    

I was going to eat Claire, but then I didn’t really want to. She hadn’t done anything to me. She was just a test subject. No she deserved to be eaten by someone who really loved her. I dropped her into my bag before leaving the house. I was excited just thinking about it. Maybe I should have shrunken somebody else, but I wanted to make sure it worked before I used it on Ryan. Claire was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and I just want to get rid of her now, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun with it.

 

*                    *                    *              *               *                  *                                    

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been inside her bag, it probably feels a lot longer than it has been. I cling to the sides, with every step she takes all of her make-up and books shake around inside threatening to crush me. When all the chaos stops I can hear voices. It sounds like my friend Jenny. All I can hear is murmurs but I’m sure I heard the word pizza. The bag opens up, I run to the middle to see if I can see Jenny only to be grabbed by Lucy’s giant hand again. Then I saw the two plates with pizza on them.

“Sorry Claire I’m not going to eat you, but your friend Jenny just might” Lucy said while suppressing a laugh.

Her hand took me across to the plate further away, and she dangled me over the pizza slice.

“Help! Jenny please help! Where are you?”  I shouted but it was no use I couldn’t even see Jenny.

Then Lucy let go, I tumble through the air landing in the melted cheese. It was suffocating, the smell was so strong, then I felt Lucy’s finger on my back and she started pushing me further into the cheese. I managed to turn my head just in time to see the pepperoni slice being moved on top of me.

“Ah, Jenny there you are, here’s your pizza.” I heard Lucy say, Jenny must have just walked into the room, she doesn’t know I’m on her food.

“Great, thanks Lucy” Jenny said, hearing her voice was the closest thing I had to hope, until the ground started moving.

 

*                    *                    *              *               *                  *                *                    *

 

This is going great, Jenny is about to eat her friend. She picked up the slice with Claire on it. This is too good, I definitely need to do this again. I watch as jenny pushes the pizza past her teeth into her mouth and tears right through it, slowly chewing the pizza. Claire has no hope.

 

*                    *                    *              *               *                  *                                    

 

Her teeth slam down right in front of me tearing  away at the cheese and pepperoni. I try yelling again but it’s no good, she can’t hear me I need to get her attention some other way. I manage to crawl out from under the pepperoni slice and into more cheese. Jenny is still chewing. I crawl on top of the pepperoni, but I find it hard to stand with the cheese coating weighing me down. I wave my arms up and down frantically but she’s not looking. My only chance to get my best friend’s attention and she’s not even looking. The pizza moves forward and her mouth opens, there are remnants from the last bite still hanging from her teeth, I pass through her delicate lips, her teeth hang for a second overhead, just enough time for her to cover me with a drip of saliva. Then I move forward again and her teeth close, tearing the rest of my world away. Jenny’s tongue knocks me off the slice and against the side of her teeth before she starts chewing. I see a mass of  pizza fall down her throat, so I punch and I kick against her tongue to get her attention before I end up down there. It’s no use, I get hit by another piece of cheese and her tongue flicks me up between her teeth and the set come crashing together. I thought that was it  but I’m stuck, I’m a piece of food stuck between her teeth. Her tongue washes over me; it feels every bump of my body trying to dislodge me, but nothing I’m still here.

*                    *                    *              *               *                  *                                    

 

“Something wrong Jenny” I ask, did she just feel Claire move in there or something.

“No I just have a piece of food stuck in my teeth, I’ll get it out”

If she finds her I might have to shrink Jenny too. She would make a great pet.

 

*                    *                    *              *               *                  *                                  

One of Jenny’s fingers reaches in, it picks the crevice of her tooth to pull the cheese away and I’m being pulled with it into the light. This is it, this is it, Jenny is going to see me and everything is going to be alright. I’m out. Jenny looks down at me, stuck to the end of her finger, I try to yell but there is too much cheese in my mouth, it comes out like a desperate mumble. I can see her face her blonde hair floating down the side, her bright blue eyes piercing through me. She’s staring right through me like I’m not even there.

*                    *                    *              *               *                  *                                    

“Yeah it’s just a bit of cheese” Jenny says and I let out a bit of laugh, but I wonder what she would have done if she had found Claire in there.

*                    *                    *              *               *                  *                                    

“Jenny it’s me…How can you say I’m just a bit of cheese! Can’t you see me!” I scream, and my eyes start watering my own friend doesn’t even recognise me and she’s looking right at me.

Her finger moves back towards her mouth with me on it.

“Jenny! Jenny stop! Please Jenny! Please!”

Her finger sends me right to the back of her mouth until her huge tongue pulls me off, I can feel the saliva and heat rippling from her tongue but I can’t move. She’s got me. With one swift movement of her tongue I’m sent flying backwards. Her throat pulls me into the dark abyss and her name is Jenny.