- Text Size +

"Hey Tim can you do me a favor," Britney asked while putting on her best smile.

"Sure," you say sheepishly.  You have had a crush on Britney ever since her family moved in 3 years ago.  You have been trying to ask her out but alas she doesn’t seem to have the same feelings towards you.  You can’t help it that when she smiles you melt and follower her commands, like a puppet on strings.

“My parents are out of town this week, but I have plans later on today and can’t watch my sister.”

Dear God don’t do this to me, you pray.  Britney’s sister, Rachel, is 11 and possible the cruelest person alive.  You despise Britney’s sister with a passion; ever since you meet her she hated you too.  She wears bright colors all the time but they don’t fool you for her dark evil side on the inside.  Even though she is younger then you she picks on you all the time.  You would do something about it but the **** always hangs out with her parents or her sister, and since you want to get close… well you suck it up.  Bad things happen whenever you’re near her. 

One time you and Britney were watching a romance movie on the couch.  You were close snuggled up close; the perfect moment to ask her a question if she likes you.  Out of nowhere a small ball hits you in the face.  “Ops, sorry though you would catch that,” said Rachel with an evil grin on her face.  Sure she was sent to her room but you lost the opportunity to ask the girl of your dreams out.

Or the time when you drove Rachel home because no one could pick her up.  Your car broke down the moment you left their drive way.  Sure your house was a couple of blocks away but you now she was the cause of it.  She was a walking disaster for you.

“Well… I mean…” you look up at Britney.  God you love her; “Sure I can.”

Britney’s face lite up with joy and hugs you like you saved her life, “Thank you Tim.”

“Yeah I know,” you say hugging her back.  Well at least I’m working my way back in her life.  Britney tells you to come over at three to watch her until she gets back.  You wait two hours until you leave your house and walk over. 

Britney already left and you know where the keys are for the door.  You step inside ready for the hell you are about to go through with Rachel.  Then it hits you, no one is hear except you and her.  You grin evilly, revenge time.  For all the years of her messing you with and being the worst person imaginable, you can do something finally. 

“Rachel where ar-” you hunch over from pain.  You can’t even breathe, like an invisible hand just punched you in the gut.  You black out from the pain. 

When you come to you look around yourself and nearly faint.  You have shrunken…