- Text Size +

------- Chapter 2 ------

            I was carried with her into her bedroom, where my mother cast me nonchalantly onto her made up bed. While airborne, my heart lurched into my chest for a second, until I landed safely on the frilly, flowery comforter. The carelessness with which my mother had dropped me took me by surprise, but she seemed not to think much of it. Again, it must have been one of those things that happened all the time here in this reality. I wasn’t sure what I thought about that for the time being.

            Without a care, my mother stood in front of her tall mirror, checking herself out one last time. While she did this, I scanned her room and found that it was exactly as I had remembered it. Everything was built for her scale, so to me, all her possessions looked absolutely enormous.

            My mother turned to the side and ran her hands down her slender waist. Without taking her eyes off her figure she spoke.  “Are you all ready for school now Dean? I suppose you need to eat.”

            I was pretty hungry actually, and curious to see how I ate in this new reality. “Yeah, that would be good.”

            In an instant I would come to regret that thought.

            My mother turned to me, walked over to the bed and plopped down on her side, next to me. I felt the mattress bend under her weight, moving my whole world. As I gazed up at her in awe, she slipped off her top and undid her bra, exposing her massive bare bust to me. One pearly white breast lolled out towards me, bobbing slightly, and before I could react my mother’s massive hand clasped around my back and pulled me in close.

            I was shocked, and in my surprise was unable to do much of anything to resist. It all happened so fast, and my titanic captor was well versed in this undertaking, like it was an everyday thing.

            With my body in her hands, she planted my face firmly against her areola. Clutching the back of my head with two huge fingers, she forcefully rubbed my face against her nipple, which began to harden expectantly. Course wrinkly breast flesh pressed into me as her nipple grew to the size of a tennis ball. The woman’s whole body turned slightly, and her entire breast rolled on me, covering half of my body with the soft, warm flesh of her bosom.

            I tried to protest, but as my mouth opened the titanic woman expertly popped her oversize nipple in and began to hum softly.

            Her skin tasted somewhat salty and course. I tried to struggle, desperate to get away, but her massive hands pinned me down, entrapping me against her womanly bust. My tongue grazed against her nipple, and I heard a soft moaning sound emanating from within her. My eyes bugged out, and as I struggled I began to feel hot liquid droplets forming in my mouth. The gigantic breast began to lactate, and the flow of breast milk became more fluid.

            She was going to feed me, and there was little I could do about it.

            In a few short seconds warm liquid began to spray into my mouth. At this size, the flow of a woman’s breast milk was still fairly strong. It actually was quite difficult for me to keep up, and had a similar effect of drinking out of a hose, only not nearly as intense.

            What a weird experience. I suckled and drank as best I could, the taste of the sweet creamy fluid bringing me a degree of comfort as it filled my stomach. In a way, it made me almost want to fall asleep.

            After a few short minutes she switched breasts and finished, topping me off fairly well. Any resistance I might have had earlier was washed away with the overwhelming feeling of being full. My stomach felt warm and heavy, yet not uncomfortable.

            Already, my mother had pulled her top back up and was readjusting her bra. She smiled down at me.

            “Alison, come get your brother!” She suddenly barked, calling for my sister who was no doubt in some other area of the house.

            I sat up. Apprehension gripped my overfilled insides. Alison was my older sister by two years. While we had a good relationship at the moment, I remembered that when we were younger she had often picked on me. It was mild treatment, not uncommon amongst siblings. But all that had changed when I got into high school, and at that point in time she began treating me more as an equal. I always suspected that it was because she could no longer physically overpower me, and therefore was forced into giving me a degree of respect.

            That thought sort of begged the question: If, in this alternate realm, Alison was giant like my mother, what sort of relationship did I now have with her?

            “Give me a second, I’ll be right up!” Alison’s slightly annoyed voice floated up in response.

     I could scantly hear her rummaging about downstairs, and then a thundering series of loud stomping steps as my sister jogged up the stairs. boom, Boom, BOOM… She made her way into my mother’s bedroom.

     As she came into view, I gawked as her enormous body filled the doorframe. A student at our community college, she was dressed in a skimpy pair of fluffy jean shorts and a tight fitting yellow tank top. Over her shoulder was a book bag so large that I could easily have fit inside it.

     With two thundering strides, she reached the edge of my mother’s bed. I felt the mattress rise and fall as my mother stood, and the two women in my family towered over on opposite sides of the bed, both staring down at my tiny form.

     Still slightly annoyed, Alison crossed her arms in front of her chest. “All right squirt, let’s go.”

     Squirt. She hadn’t called me that in ages. It was what she had used to call me when she used to pick on me. My stomach twisted into a knot, and I was unsure what to do. I stood cautiously, careful not to lose my footing on the soft ground of my mother’s comforter.

     “Um…” I sputtered, knowing that I was supposed to do something but unsure of what it was.

      As soon as I had stood up Alison’s arm shot out, her hand gripping me around the waist. I yelped, and she launched me impatiently up and into her chest. Desperately, I clutched her wrist and squirmed.

      “Stop that!” Alison’s other hand clamped around my head, burying my face in her palm. To her, my head was the size of a baseball, so her powerful fingers easily wrapped around it. With me being completely pacified, she adjusted my body around so that she could carry me with one arm, much like how a running back might carry a football.

      She let go of my face, and light flooded in. I could feel the warmth coming off her torso and arm, and she suddenly clutched me tight, plastering me against her side.

     “We good now, squirt?” she announced, grinning menacingly as she crushed me against her. The bright yellow fabric of her tank top rubbed roughly against my face. It was a bit degrading to have my sister lugging me about like this, handling me like I was some toy.

     “C’mon now Alison, be nice to your brother.” My mother gave a frown of disapproval at her, before stooping down to my level. Her gigantic face filled my view. “It’s hard enough being a man out there, so his own sister should be nice and caring to him.” She cooed, poking me gently with one massive finger before giving me a goodbye peck on the face. I’m sure to her, it was a nice, sweet, motherly gesture. For me, I was smothered by her massive steaming hot lips for a second, and then had to rub a good deal of annoying red lipstick off of my face for the next few minutes.

     Alison scoffed, then turned to leave. Her powerful, thundering footsteps carried us out of my mother’s room before turning to head down the stairs. It was so strange being carried like this by my own sister, who towered above me. I fearfully glanced upwards at her. I could only make out her bare upper arm and shoulder, which suddenly and powerfully clutched me tightly. Her long dishwater blonde hair flowed over her shoulder, and she took her first step heading downstairs.

     Thud! My whole world shuddered abruptly as my sister made her way down the steps.

     Thud! I gripped her body tight, wrapping my arms and legs around her torso in fear. It was like being in an earthquake.

     Thud! I could feel her body tremble, her ribs briskly rubbing against me. Gazing upwards, I watched the edge of her left breast bob and heave with each jarring step. Without thinking, Alison readjusted me in her arms, bringing my face closer to her armpit and wedging my body firmly against hers.

      As my sister completed the last few steps, she was no doubt unaware that her weighty breasts wobbled up and down, at times smashing into my face as she walked. It was terrible, yet as soon as the ordeal had started it was over, as she arrived at the bottom of the staircase.

        She stopped by the front door and stooped slightly. I glanced downwards long enough to see her massive bare feet searching for some flip flops. Her young, supple toes found their rightful place in one, then she quickly donned the other. Satisfied, she wiggled her toes, the bright morning sunlight glinting off her pale pink toenail polish.

      Alison made her way to the door, and her right arm shot out and turned the knob. Light flooded in as she stepped outside. She slammed the door behind her and headed down the sidewalk, moving at a vigorous pace.

      At this point, I got my first glimpse of the outside world in this alternate reality, and what I saw absolutely astounded me.

      It looked exactly like my neighborhood should, yet all the buildings, mailboxes, trees and other details were massively out of proportion. The house across the street was as tall as a skyscraper. A woman drove by in a car with wheels taller than I was. Our street was enormous, easily as wide as a major river. Each square panel of sidewalk my sister carried me on was probably longer than I was tall.

      I glanced across the street. Three “little” girls were busy scribbling chalk drawings on the sidewalk. They weren’t even old enough to be in school yet, and they were already taller than I was. Their mother, a heftier middle aged woman in a sundress, was absolutely gargantuan. I was sure I barely came up to her knee.

      My heart raced. What kind of world was this? What had I woken up to?

        Just what the hell was going on?