- Text Size +

------ Chapter 7 ------

            Ms. Bianchi didn’t say much of anything for a long time. While I sat in anguish, waiting for her definitive response, she merely undid her bun, allowing her dark black hair to cascade around her shoulders. To say she was ravishing would be a dramatic understatement.

            The humongous woman ran her fingers through her hair and clasped her hands in front of her, under her chin. Finally, she spoke, choosing her words very carefully.

            “Dean,” Her sultry voice caused my spine to tingle, “First, I want you to know that- with a healthy degree of skepticism- I believe you. However, if this winds up being some type of elaborate ruse, I can assure that you will be very sorry.”

            “Secondly, if what you say is true, it certainly lends some credence to certain scientific theories, and possibly disproves others. I’m going to have to bring you to a college to be tested. And questioned.”

            I didn’t like the sound of that. Tons of gigantic female scientists, poking and prodding me, all while interrogating me about something I knew next to nothing about… not my idea of a fun time.

            “I don’t want that…” I finally admitted.

            At that, my teacher gave a smirk of resignation, “Come to think of it, I don’t think I do either. At least not yet. Like I said, I’m not entirely convinced you’re telling the truth , but I’m willing to give you ample opportunity to prove it.”

            Prove it? What did that mean?

            She continued, “Presenting you to the scientific community without validating my work would be rather foolish, wouldn’t you agree? So here is my solution. Tonight, after dinner, you are going to meet me at my house for some extra credit experiments.”

            I could scarecly believe my ears. I was going to go to Ms. Bianchi’s house!? Alone? My mind wasn’t sure what to think of that, but let’s just say other parts of me were all for it. Suddenly, I desperately wanted to brag to my male classmates in my other reality that I, Dean, had been to Ms. Bianchi’s house alone! Those guys would have been so jealous, but the thought of them made me a bit sad. They didn’t seem to exist here.

            “Ok,” I agree, with some reluctance, “but how do I know how to get there?”

            A warm smile crossed her face, and she pulled out a pen and paper. “I’ll give you directions.” She scribbled her address down on a Post-It note.  “Be there at 6 sharp!”

            …….

            The rough concrete of the sidewalk met my feet as I walked, carrying the note with Ms. Bianchi’s address rolled under my arm like a Sunday newspaper. I had my hands shoved in my pockets, and my head was down.

            I was lost in thought, pondering the events of the day. My head swirled with questions about my new reality. Just what was going on? How does a person just wake up one day in another dimension like this? Things that were everyday life here were so alien to me. I had no frame of reference to work with, no reliable preconceived notions that could guide me to make good decisions. It was like starting over from scratch, and thinking about it was beginning to hurt my head.

            Furthermore, I felt my stomach beginning to rumble, and remembered that I hadn’t eaten since that morning. I looked about, suddenly trying to get my bearings, and was disappointed when I realized what poor time I was making. Everything in this world was just so big, and distances were so exaggerated, that what would have normally been a twenty minute walk home was quickly turning into an hour long affair. As I trudged along, I surprisingly found myself wishing my sister was there to give me a ride.

            This world was so different. A sporty red car with tires bigger than I was tall flew by on the street. On a nearby electric post, an eagle eyed me as I walked. The bird was so big, I felt sure that it was looking at me like I could be its next meal. Things that were mundane before were now large and threatening in this reality, and I wanted nothing more than to be home safe.

            The red car returned, suddenly turning down the street in front of me and parking abruptly. The driver’s side door flew open, and a long, feminine leg stepped out.

            My eyes followed the leg up until I spotted the owner as she stepped out of the car. It belonged to Tami Olds, the head cheerleader. Or, at least, she used to be. Now she was dressed like some kind of jock, wearing a pair of shorts and a weird jersey I didn’t recognize. I’d remembered having class with her earlier in the day; she had been one of those girls that had stared at me for a significant amount of time.

            I caught her eye, and she slammed the car door and began walking towards me, a look of intent on her face. Something about the way she was approaching me caused the hair on the back of my neck to stand on end, and I felt the familiar fight –or- flight response kick in. I just didn’t trust this woman.

            Unfortunately for me, Tami was on me before I could react, courtesy of her long legs and a quick stride.

            “Well, well, well…” she spoke in a sweet tone, thinly veiling a hint of malicious intent, “what are you doing out here all alone Dean?”

            I gazed at her knee, which was eye level for me, and followed the contours of her frame, up, up, up, until I met her eyes. She was certainly big enough to be intimidating, but she wasn’t even kind of close to as big as Ms. Bianchi. Her body looked strong, clearly athletic and toned, and her bleach blonde hair was done back in a sporty ponytail. In fact, she looked like she’d just got done exercising, and there was a light perspiration on her pretty brow. She was a stunning girl, to be sure, but I wasn’t about to be lured in by her looks. Tami was like a succubus, beautiful and alluring on the outside, yet cold and malevolent inside. I didn’t want to be around her.

            “Just walking home,” I murmured, trying my best to brush past her. Her feet shifted in my way as she blocked me.

            “It’s a mighty far way to your house, isn’t it Dean? Why don’t let me give you a ride in my car? A little man like you could get hurt, walking around outside like this.” She smiled openly.

            “That’s ok, it’s not that far. Thank you for the offer Tami.” I tried again to brush past her.

            She blocked me yet again, frowning at my efforts to escape.

            “Dean… C’mon now. Be reasonable. The captain of the football team asks you to get in her car, and you turn her down? That’s a bit disrespectful, don’t you think?”

            “Maybe.” I was beginning to get very afraid, and contemplated running. I didn’t like where this was going, and my gut was telling to me to beat a hasty retreat.

            She glowered down at me, a sneer crossing her pretty face, “Women don’t like being disrespected. Especially not me. Now I’m going to ask you one more time, nicely. Get in my car Dean.”

            “No!” I suddenly bolted between her massive tree-like legs, and began running for my life.

            I got several steps in before she turned around. With three long booming strides she caught up to me, and two powerful hands wrapped around my waist, hoisting me high into the sky. I let out a yelp of surprise, and squirmed to get away, writhing around in her massive fingers. She clamped down hard on me, crushing me with her powerful hands, and began lugging me like an ogre back to her car. In the process of being captured, I accidently dropped the Post-It note with Ms. Bianchi’s address. It fluttered to the ground as I was hauled off to her vehicle.

            With no regard to my safety, Tami heaved me into the passenger’s seat with an angry grunt, then sat down and slammed the door, locking it.

            I desperately tried to undo the lock, letting out another pathetic yelp. I wasn’t a good person to have in high stress situations as it was, and the simplest of tasks now became impossible as my coordination went to hell. I’d gone into full on panic mode.

            A powerful arm shot out and clamped around my face, and a second hand gripped my throat, effectively choking me and stopping me from yelling any more. I struggled, and Tami brusquely pulled me closer to her, depositing me in her massive lap with a grunt.

            “Quiet, you fucking bastard.” She hissed into my ear as she crushed my windpipe. I heard her car engine start up and felt my own tears began to flow. I couldn’t believe this was happening, and it was all happening so quickly. There was nothing I could even do, and I was becoming increasingly helpless.

            Manhandling me, Tami plastered me against her bosom, smothering me so I wouldn’t be able to cry out as she drove to a more secluded location so that she could have her way with me.

            She was too strong, far too strong for me to fight off. I could hear her heartbeat racing as she drove, then threw the car in park after she pulled into an alleyway. My titanic captor buried my face deep into her cleavage. My mind raced. I was about to be raped by Tami Olds, the head cheerleader back in my own reality, yet here I wanted nothing to do with her! What would have been any guy’s dream in high school was turning into a bizarre nightmare for me.

            Immediately after she stopped the car, I was released from the prison of her cleavage, and my titanic captor’s hands wrapping firmly around my puny body. Large feminine fingers snaked across my waist, making quick work of my belt and poised to lower my pants. Horrified, I gazed up at Tami, whose huge face loomed over me with an expression of carnal desire. She didn’t care how I felt about the situation; the depraved, horny woman was going to get what she wanted from me one way or the other.

            Without warning, there was a sharp rapping noise, which served as an unexpected intrusion to Tami’s advances. As she glanced to the side with an annoyed looked on her face, the rapping continued, growing in intensity.

            “…the hell?” The vindictive woman muttered.

            “Hey!” A forceful yet feminine voice spoke from outside the car. There was more loud rapping. “Knock that off!”

            From where I was being held, I couldn’t see what was going on. Regardless, while Tami was holding me in a way that didn’t facilitate much movement, I began to recognize the voice of my savior.

            Tami turned to open the door as my sister unrelentingly pounded on the window of her sports car. I caught a glimpse of Alison’s face, stark red with anger.

            The door swung open, outside air rushed in, and my stomach lurched as Tami suddenly stood to her full height. She still clutched me to her chest, her body heat soaring as she became more agitated.

            Tami was having none of this.

            “Stop touching my fucking car.”

            Alison defiantly placed her hands on her monstrous hips, “Then hand him over. He’s not yours.” Her tone was matter-of-fact and relatively calm given the situation, but I could tell it thinly veiled a white hot rage. This situation could explode at any second.

            I felt strong fingers tighten on my body for a second, and then abruptly I was thrust outwards.

            “Fine, I don’t fucking want him anyways.” Tami snorted in a catty tone as I hung in the air.

            Alison, frowning, grasped me under the arms and quickly pulled me in, completing the transfer, and the tension of the confrontation began to diffuse.  No doubt, Tami must not have felt that the situation was worth it anymore. Forcing herself on me in private was one thing, but tangling with Alison was another. Vindictively, the malicious woman slammed her car door shut and peeled off, her efforts thwarted for the time being.

            I’m not going to lie, at that moment I felt a great rush of appreciation for my older sister. It was a strange feeling, considering she was usually such a pain. Yet in that moment, I was grateful for her protection.

            Still cradling me in her arms, Alison began walking home. I noticed she was still wearing her work uniform- no doubt she must have been headed home after work when she spotted me. I’d been pretty lucky she was there at just the right moment.

            “Hey. Alison… thank you so much for saving me back there.” I confessed, still partly shook up from the whole incident. The adrenaline in my system slowly began to leave, and I shivered.

            My sister scoffed, blowing off my sincerity. “No problem. Tami’s a bitch anyways.” I had forgotten that they known each other from back when Alison had gone to school.  They never used to talk to each other as far as I remembered, but apparently in this dimension they didn’t much care for each other.

            “No, really. I appreciate it. Who knows what she would have done to me.” I shuddered.

            Alison looked down at me with a strange expression. “The way you talk, you’d think this was the first time something like this has happened.”

            I felt the color drain from my face.

            My massive sister saw this and raised an eyebrow. “Besides, she would have screwed your brains out. That’s what she would have done, you doofus. No big deal in the big scheme of things, really.”

           I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My sister’s laid back tone and nonchalant body language told me that not only did occurrences like this happen all the time here, but they were nothing to get too worked up about. In the old dimension, if something like this had happened, I would be preparing to press charges. Being raped (or almost raped) was a grave manner.

            Here, in this reality, the matriarchal society obviously just didn’t care. The realization of this was stark, harsh, and ultimately began to make me feel very powerless. Already, I could tell it was something that was going to weigh heavy on my mind for the rest of my life, and yet Alison brushed it off as “no big deal.” Men truly had no rights here. Truly, we were nothing more than objects to these women.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to all who've reviewed so far, particular to those who've made a special point of commenting. I really appreciate all my readers insights and encouragement. I'll be looking to have another chapter up again shortly, so stay tuned.