- Text Size +

------ Chapter 20 ------

            As the remainder of the school day passed by, my hunger situation inevitably worsened. The thing about starvation is that it is terribly painful, as I found out, and it seems to set in at a considerably quicker rate for the tiny men of this reality. At first, your stomach twists in agonizing knots and your body begins to feel weak and shaky. Your thoughts turn to obsession with foods that you like, craving them. Then, after a few more hours pass, relief comes as your stomach simply gives up and leaves you alone, but you can tell deep down that this isn’t a good sign. Your body begins to get periodic shakes, and every movement makes you dizzy. Your food cravings change, morphing from wanting your favorite foods to wanting anything in particular. Even foods you used to hate suddenly seem appetizing. In a way, you just want to go to sleep as you can feel yourself shutting down.

            At moments where she could, Ms. Bianchi made sure to coddle and nudge me awake, watching me with a careful eye. She was so great. A look of maternal concern was spread across her face as she gazed down at me, resting in her lap. In response, I managed a feeble smile before dozing off for good.

            …………

            I awoke when I could feel myself being moved by something. I was so groggy and out of it that it took me a while to realize that my surroundings had completely changed and that I was in a brand new place. School must have ended. Weakly looking around to get a sense of my environment, it became apparent that I was in Nina’s lap at her house again. And my clothes had been removed.

            Her fingers were draped over me almost like blankets. Meekly, I moved her thumb to the side to reposition myself so I could see her. At this point, I was so fatigued that it hurt simply to move.

            “Hey there. You fell asleep in class. I should give you detention.” Nina’s teasing voice was filled with pride. I don’t think she was quite aware how serious my situation had become. I turned my gaze up to her.

            Incredible. The woman was completely nude, her glorious figure presented to me in a very luxurious way. Her glasses had been removed. She was posed, almost like a model in an artistic, tasteful nude painting.  A small, almost cocky smirk was etched on her face.

            The landscape of her bare bust line rose and fell as she breathed. “Would you like a taste? I think they’re ready for you.” Her fingers cupped one breast, supporting it slightly.

            I could tell my eyes involuntarily widened as my stomach groaned. This goddess was my savior!

            With one gentle hand, she scooped me up and hoisted me into the air. Simultaneously, she twisted herself on the leather couch, reclining her back against one of the armrests and depositing her feet on the other. Despite my starvation induced delirium, I noted that the couch seemed just a bit too small for her now that she’d grown. Underneath her massive frame, it was beginning to look like a chair-and-a-half. In a way, the sight of this made me happy.

            Nina planted me against her warm bosom, propping me up slightly. As the entirety of my naked body met her bare skin, I got an up close and personal look at the surface of her heavy breasts. Perhaps it was wishful thinking, but they seemed slightly bigger, as if they were engorged. The skin was soft and supple, and radiated an intense but calming heat. Combined with the rise and fall of her chest as she expired, it created a gentle rocking effect. Already it was putting me to sleep. Large but gentle fingertips rearranged my body, tucking my naked legs against her and positioning my head near her nipple. My face half buried in her breast flesh, with one open eye I could see the nipple of her right boob nearby. It was swelling fast, rising like a mountain, the folds and creases of the dark skin smoothing out as it stretched further and further. An interlocking series of ever so translucent veins led to the areola like a river delta, the veins bulging slightly as the breast prepared itself for its job.  It was ready.

            Fingertips clamped on the sides of my head and deposited my face against the fully erect nipple. My mouth opened, and the teat filled it with warm flesh. It hardened in my mouth, my tongue running across the wrinkly, delicious skin. Oh it was glorious.

            Nina’s other hand worked the boob over, massaging it and running the flesh towards the nipple. At this point I faded in and out of consciousness, hungry to the point of delirium. I was never sure how long she worked at her udders like this, but it had to have been a while. I awoke a few times to some frustrated grunting.

            “Ohhh…. c’mon. My breasts ache for you!”  She bit her lower lip.

            I suckled, and with the last bit of my strength caressed her sweaty areola. Her body completely surrounded me. Every part of me was touching a part of her. All around me I could feel her. Everything contained her smell. I wanted to stay like that forever.

            The milk came. Slowly at first, it was just a few drops. Then it grew to a trickle. A trickle of glorious nourishment, of life, of having a second chance. Nina sighed; a deep, satisfied sigh of relief. I closed my eyes and rested, sighing myself. Things were going to be alright.

            ………..

            I awoke some time later, still clinging to Nina’s breasts. Of course, she had moved me to the other breast, and eventually fallen asleep on the couch herself. The television was on, as she must have been watching it before dozing off. With a comfortably full stomach, I lazily rolled over, sat up, and contemplated my situation.

            Nina’s body, splayed out over the too-small couch, was a beautiful landscape to me. I loved the sight of that. She was my savior, my world, my everything. I was indebted to her, for I was sure if she hadn’t been able to feed me just then I would have perished. What a way to go that would have been!

            The truth was, my puppy love infatuation with her had grown significantly in the past two days, and changed in some aspects as well. Initially, I had merely thought she was an attractive but unattainable woman, and I hadn’t known her that well personally. Now I knew her intimately, in both senses of the word, but perhaps from more of a physical standpoint rather than one of personality. I loved the personality that she’d shown me so far, which was wonderful, but on a whole different level I comprehended that my entire survival now depended on her body- her glorious goddess body. It’s a strange thing, I thought at that moment, to have a relationship quite like that. I’d never experienced anything like it before. On one hand, I loved her like one would love a girlfriend or significant other, but because I was dependent on her as well there was some additional layers of emotion there. I loved her like a matron; regardless how I felt about her personality she was directly responsible for my well being and survival.  I had to love her in that sense. Furthermore, I loved her like a goddess. There was a reverence there. She was my link to society, and my world would be solely shaped and influenced by her. Her sheer stature alone conveyed this. There’s a reason they call it “god-like.”

            At that moment, as I recognized and pondered these points, it became apparent to me what I wanted out of this. Firstly, I began to feel a bit like an unworthy parasite. I would need to do something to make good on Nina’s efforts to support me. I decided then and there that I would devote myself to her, to her worship and reverence, and I would do anything I could to please her. The second thing I wanted tied in closely with the first point. Nina’s gargantuan body was a physical representation of her power. If she was to be my goddess, I would need to do my best to make her the most powerful goddess ever. When she was growing, we were both pleased. I was filled with an incredible desire to see her become larger, stronger, and more powerful. I wanted to elevate her to a throne, to see her dominate everything in her path. In my mind, I pictured her getting taller and taller, her body expanding to unimaginable, astronomical proportions.

            She would love for that to happen, and so would I.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think!