- Text Size +

------ Chapter 14 ------

          Nina had called my house, and my mother and sister came to pick me up. Alison drove the car while my mother fed me. As I ate she scolded me for going too long without eating, warning me against the dangers of male starvation. Apparently, a man’s digestive system can’t last very long without milk, and starvation can set in within a 24 hour period. Men were completely dependent on breast-feeding women simply to survive, a fact my domineering mother gleefully pointed out.

          Alison pulled the car up to the driveway, and mom carried me into the house.

          She sniffed. “Dean, when was the last time you had a bath?”  She set me down on the top on the kitchen table.

          I shrugged, “A while ago,” I lied. I didn’t want my mother knowing what Ms. Bianchi had just done.

          The large blonde woman scowled and placed her hands on her hips. “Really? When was it? You smell.”

          I feigned ignorance. Mother sighed, “Alison, would you please give your brother a bath? I’m far too tired tonight to do it.”

          Alison smirked slyly. “Sure thing, Mom. I would love to.” I could tell she was planning something by the way she eagerly scooped me up. “I’ll give him… a good soak.”

          As my sister turned to carry me upstairs, I heard my mother call back “Don’t you torment him!”

          …….

           Alison set me down on the sink top as she prepared a bath.  She started the bathwater, filling the porcelain tub with warm sudsy water before turning and opening a large cabinet. The woman gleefully rummaged through the shelves, pulling out a pedicure kit.

         “Here’s what you’re going to be doing tonight.” She announced in a sing song fashion. “Did you think I would forget how you owe me?”

         I glowered at her, and peered over the ledge of the sink. The oversized bathtub looked like a giant whirlpool- it was easily 20 feet across, 10 feet wide and several feet deep. I wasn’t exactly looking forward to having my sister bathe me. Uncomfortably, I turned back to her to protest.

          “Do you really need to do this? I’m perfectly capable of washing myself, you know.”

           “I’m sure you are.” Alison set the pedicure kit near the edge of the tub. “But this way is more fun. Besides, it’s not like this is the first time I’ve washed you.”

           She reached out with one hand and gripped me around the waist. “I take care of you so much, I’m practically your mother too, Dean. I mean, I dress you, bathe you, take you places. Did you forget that already?” She jutted out her lower lip and fluttered her eyelashes in an obvious grab for sympathy.

          I rolled my eyes in response and huffed. Alison lifted me off the countertop and placed me in her lap.

          As I gazed up at her, an evil grin spread across her face. Without warning, her invasive fingers found their way under my clothes, and she began undressing me.

          “You did forget, didn’t you!? And I’d be willing to bet you’ve forgotten your promise to me earlier. The one where you agreed to be my slave for a week?”

          She jerked my shirt off over my head. Pinning me with her fingers, she laughed as she began tugging at my pants.

           “Little Dean thinks he can get out of being a slave by running to his teacher. Big Sister Alison is still going to have her fun…”

           She stripped me down and dropped my naked body in the bath. As the warm, sudsy water washed over me I panicked. Desperately, I tried to climb the sides of the tub, but they were far too slick. Luckily, the tub wasn’t so deep that I couldn’t touch the bottom, but the water was about level with my shoulders. The curved edge of the tub was too high up for me to get a good grip and pull myself out. I struggled a bit before giving in. I was hopelessly stuck.

          I heard the sound of distant clothes falling to the ground as Alison undressed. Two thunderous footsteps followed, causing waves in the water from the percussion.

          Unable to help myself, I gazed upward in awe as my monstrous sister’s naked foot appeared above me and crashed down into the water. The impact was large enough to send waves of water and bubbles rushing over me. The rest of her body followed. Her mass was so great that tidal waves smashed my tiny body, flipping me end over end. As I struggled to bring my head above water, I realized her body had displaced so much water that the sea level of the tub was now almost above my head.

          My face broke over the surface, and I breathed in deep only to get a mouthful of sudsy bubble bath. The stinging soap choked my eyes, nose and throat. Rippling waves reverberated across the tub, dunking my head under and I lost my footing in the current. In a panic, I surfaced and hacked once before slipping below the surface yet again, convinced I was about to drown.

           A large foot slipped underneath me, and I grabbed onto it pitifully as my sister used her foot to effortlessly raise me above the water. My arms entangled in her toes as I desperately clung to her, wrapping my entire naked form around her warm but slippery foot.

          “Gotcha squirt.” Alison laughed playfully.

          “I almost *hack* drowned!” I sputtered angrily.  Turning, I shot her a glare.

          Alison was relaxed, leaning back far enough for the billowy piles of bubble bath to cover her. She obviously enjoyed the power she had over me at the moment, as her expression was one of mischief.

          “Oh, you’re fine,” she rolled her eyes dismissively, “but what are you doing all over there, clinging to sissy’s foot? Why don’t you come say hello?”

          With a devilish smile she began raising her leg, slanting it so I would slide towards her. I clung to her calf, but the slippery water made my grip give way. I was suddenly launched forward, sliding down the smooth length of Alison’s shaved calves. Tumbling over her beach ball sized knee I splashed into her stomach. Panicky, I scrambled forward to her belly button and sat up, my head suddenly breaking the surface.

          Alison giggled, her tummy bobbing me up and down with her laughter. “You tickle, squirt!”

          I didn’t like being teased like this, but while I was perched on her stomach I could at least keep my head above water. The situation was less than ideal, but it sure beat drowning.

          Amused, Alison reached out and wrapped her hand around my chest, holding me in place. Her free hand began massaging my left arm, rubbing the length of my arm between her fingers.

          “Let’s get you clean, slave boy.”

          Alison’s fingers worked their way across every part of my body, soaking me and soaping me up. She squeezed my face, tickled my underarms, and pinched my cheeks, leaving no area unwashed. Giggling as she worked, my sister periodically dunked me underwater to rinse me. There was little warning before she submerged me. Clearly, the massive woman was enjoying the power she had over me, absolutely aware of how belittling the whole situation was. She didn’t care- this was fun for her.

          Finally, she cast me off of her body, tossing me into the water nonchalantly. She began scrubbing herself. Treading water, I briefly watched as she ran her hands over her chest before I turned away. I didn’t want to watch if I didn’t have to.

         After a few minutes Alison was clean and she stepped out of the tub. I heard her drying herself with a towel for a second before her massive form loomed over the edge of the tub.

          “Bath time is over, squirt. Now the real fun begins.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks readers for the reviews, responses, thoughts, and considerations you've submitted so far. You've been very helpful, and I'll write more as I get time.