- Text Size +

------ Chapter 13 ------

            Fingers still grasping me tightly, she pulled my lower body out of her slick love tunnel, stood, and carried me over to her kitchen sink. Humming nonchalantly, she ran warm water over my naked body, doing her best to clean me. Long power female fingers explored every crevice of my body.

            “You’re so cute.” Nina suddenly gushed, in an uncharacteristically girly way. “It’s like your little arms and legs have gotten even smaller now.” Her face beamed down at me, warm with a sexual after-glow. I could tell that she had really enjoyed herself.

            “Are you feeling better, my goddess?” I asked.

            “Hmm. If by “better” you mean “bigger”, then yes.” Nina smirked confidently and set me down on the countertop. She stretched up to her full height, raising her arms above her head. Now that she was so much taller, it wasn’t hard for her to reach her high vaulted ceiling. It occurred to me that if she grew any larger she wouldn’t be able to fit in her own home anymore.

            “You’re getting too big for you house.” I commented, and she blushed as if she’d been complimented.

          “I wonder how much taller I’ve grown this time?” Nina headed into the pantry, and placed her back against special wall which had measurements denoted on it. The gigantic woman took a reading of her height.

          “37 feet! That’s a five foot increase!”

           I climbed down from the countertop, using the edges of the kitchen drawers as footholds. I noticed I was already feeling more comfortable with climbing up and down everything. Nina was incredibly excited at her increase in size, so I scampered over to her and began kissing her feet in a congratulatory way. It seems like the thing to do.

          “Mhmm, that’s right.” Ms. Bianchi placed her hands on her hips as I kissed each individual toe, “Your goddess is even larger now. That’s the way to praise her. You’re lucky to have such a large woman protecting you and...” Her words floated off.

          Shadows loomed larger around me as she stooped to pick me up. I was launched upwards as her powerful back muscles straightened her out. Nina crooked me under one arm, cradling me like a baby.

         “Are you hungry?” She cooed, affectionately brushing my forehead with a single finger. “I can try to feed you.”

          I was a bit hungry, now that she mentioned it. In fact, as my body pressed against the warm heaviness of her breast, I felt famished. Although I still wasn’t too comfortable with the way men had to eat in this reality, I couldn’t argue with my stomach. Besides, if Nina was going to “own” me, I’d better get used to her breasts.

          I was carried back into the living room. The woman seated herself on her leather couch (now a bit small for her), and adjusted me for comfort. A massive female hand began rubbing her left boob, massaging and kneading the weighty fleshy globe. Pink painted fingertips tugged at her big nipples, drawing them out more and more. Nina’s left arm tensed up, pulling my whole body into her boob, while her right hand guided the jutting nipple into my mouth. I made contact with her, and began almost involuntarily sucking I was so hungry. I could feel my body becoming weaker with every passing minute.

          As I gazed upward, I could see her mountainous shoulder, with rivers of dark black hair cascading down it and crashing into sexy curls. Her gorgeous face was etched in an expression of concern. Her fingers worked her breast, massaging and kneading, trying desperately to draw something out. But nothing came.

          Hunger took me quickly and suddenly. I went from being fine one minute to running on empty the next. I’d feel something like this happen in my old reality if I’d skipped a meal or something, but this new type of hunger was so much more powerful than that. All my energy drained out of me. It felt as if starvation was setting in, and I began to grow a little scared.

          Nina’s brow furrowed further as she struggled with her own boobs.  I could feel frustration welling up inside her as the minutes ticked by. Finally, in an exasperated huff she pulled me away from her chest and set me beside her on the couch.

          “It’s not working.” She admitted. I could tell she felt like a failure, so I placed a hand on her thigh. My tummy winced in pain.

          “It’s ok Nina. We can try again later.” Sitting cross legged on the couch, I weakly attempted to make her feel better.

          She shook her head. “It’s a bit silly of me, but I should have foreseen this. I’m not your mother- my body hasn’t adjusted to taking care of a man. For tonight, I’m going to have to send you back to your mother because I’ve overlooked this fact.”

          “I can stay. I’ll be ok.” I piped.

          The woman looked down on me and cocked an eyebrow. “Don’t be silly, little man. If you’re not fed soon you’ll starve. I’m sending you back home.”

          She lowered her face down to my level. “It’s very sweet of you to want to stay by my side. But I have to do this. It’ll only be temporary! I’ll purchase some hormones at the store tomorrow and I’ll be ready to go in a day or so. Until then, I want you to stay with your mother and sister. Do you understand little one?”

         I nodded, and Ms. Bianchi leaned forward and kissed me with her giant lips. I wrapped my arms around her cheeks in a loving embrace.