- Text Size +

------ Chapter 10 ------

            For a second I simply enjoyed the warm embrace of the gargantuan woman, feeling sleepy and content as my stomach pains finally abated. It would have been easy to fall asleep, but I remembered that I had an appointment. Mrs. Bianchi had been expecting me at 6, and I was sure it was getting close to that time. If I wanted to be punctual, I would need to leave soon, if not immediately.

            With a newfound sense of urgency, I stirred, eager to be headed out the door. My mother, who had me wrapped up firmly in her massive arms, had other plans for me. As soon as I started to squirm free, she clenched me tighter and rolled over. With this simple action, she had successfully encased me between her cleavage and the back of the couch.

            A long, sleepy sigh escaped her lips, and her chest expanded and fell, compacting me further into her bosom. Long blonde locks fell over the soft skin of her bare bust, and I began to feel very warm. The woman’s body heat, magnified by her colossal size, quickly heated my confined and cramped area. Her breasts, which felt superheated at this point, began to sweat ever so slightly.

            I struggled with her big arms, feeling like I was drowning in her bust. Without a doubt, she had no idea what she was doing. Long, low rumbles emitted from within her chest as she snored slightly, confirming that she definitely was asleep.

            One of her hands was draped over my shoulder, her fingers in the relaxed grip of a sleeping person. Normally, I would have been able to slip away easily enough, yet at my size I couldn’t even budge it. The situation became worse, as I began to feel more and more claustrophobic. By carelessly rolling over in her sleep, my mother had seriously put me in a difficult position. Quite easily, I could be smothered against her oversized bust if I stayed where I was.

            After several minutes of struggling, I managed to squeeze out of one arm, and eventually wormed my way free. I clamored over her shoulder, gripping the pink fabric of her dress tightly as I descended down her back. For a second I slipped, but I caught myself on the edge of the couch.

            Leaning against my mother’s wall-like back, I looked down, peering over the ledge of the cushion. It wasn’t a long drop to the floor, but it was enough. It sort of felt like jumping off of the roof of a house- doable, but I’d need to be careful or I could easily twist an ankle. As I was working up the gumption to leap, I heard my mother sigh again, stirring slightly. Her back, which I was leaning against for support, slowly began to turn as she switched positions. I was about to be crushed under her!

            Out of desperation, I leapt to the floor, narrowly escaping being squished under the massive bulk of my mother. Luckily, I landed well, and quickly stood and dusted myself off.

            Frowning at her, I wondered how she could be so careless, but decided not to dwell on it. I had a mission, so I scampered back into the kitchen.

            As I entered the kitchen, I quickly noticed that two problems faced me. First, my note was on the top of the table. Secondly, I realized that I didn’t know where exactly Mrs. Bianchi lived. I would need a map or something, but had no idea where we would have put anything like that, and at my size, I was going to have considerable difficulty gathering these things. I needed a woman's help.

            Alison was finishing up the last of the dishes, her MP3 headphones plugged into her ears. Perhaps she would be able to give me some directions. I walked up to her lengthy, tree-like legs. She hadn’t noticed me, and her big feet rocked from side to side as she transferred the dishes from one sink to the next. Frustrated at not being seen, I kicked her big toe to get her attention. Alison visibly started, then popped out her earphones and glared down at me from above.

            “What?” She asked in very annoyed tone, clearly not wanting to be disturbed by the likes of me.

            “I need your help. Can you grab that note on the table and tell me how to get to the address there?” I asked politely.

            Her face screwed up in a quizzical look, her puckered lips shifting to the side of her face. In two booming steps she’d reached the table. A long crane-like arm lifted the note to her eye level, and she read the address aloud.

            “I think I know where this is. It’s going to be a pretty long walk to get there. Why do you need to go here now?” She asked curiously.

            “It’s my teacher’s house. Ms. Bianchi.” I confessed, “She requested to see me.”

            Alison raised an eyebrow, and a devious look crossed her face. “Oh? She wanted to see you after the first day? Did you get in trouble?”

            Even though I’d told Ms. Bianchi about me actually being from an alternate reality, I still didn’t see a need to tell my giant sister.

            “I don’t think so. She just kept me after class, and then said she wanted to see me later.”

            Alison nodded before examining the note again. “It says six o’clock here under the address. Is that when you’re supposed to meet her?”

            I nodded.

            “You dumbass,” my sister said, a look of frustration on her face, “you’ll never make it there now. It’s well past 5! It’ll take you an hour and a half to walk that distance, at least.”

            Oh no! My stomach clamped up. I couldn’t be late for this. Desperately, I searched for an answer.

            “Well, what am I going to do Alison? Would you be willing to bring me?” I blurted.

            My sister frowned for a second, and then a devilish look crawled slowly across her face. I didn’t like the looks of it.

            “I could…” she placed one finger on her lower lip thoughtfully, “If you’d be my slave for a week.”

            What? No!

            “Oh come on Alison, can’t you just do me this one favor?” I pleaded. I really didn’t feel like being her slave, on top of everything else I already owed her.

            “Hmmph.” My sister turned back to her dishes. “Guess you don’t need to go that badly after all.”

            I didn’t have a choice at this point, and time was running out. I caved. “Ok! I’ll agree to be your slave for a week, whatever that means. Just so long as you get me there on time.”

            Without really explaining the parameters of what exactly she wanted me to do, Alison accepted my offer. She scooped me up with a Cheshire grin, and we were out the door.

            ……

            For someone Alison’s size, Ms. Bianchi’s house was only about a half hour walk away, so she had been right when she concluded that I’d never had made it on time. As we got closer and closer to my destination, Alison began to question me regarding the nature of my meeting.

            “So this teacher who wants to see you, it’s Nina Bianchi right?”

            “Yeah.” I looked up at her huge face. My sister’s expression was one of quizzical inquisitiveness.

            “Hmmm. I never had her myself, but I heard she was a good teacher. Big woman.” Alison mulled for a second, nodding slightly. “And you’re seeing her why again?”

            “I’m not sure, I guess.”

            “You’re not in trouble?”

            “Not to my knowledge.”

            “And you’re doing as you’re told in school?”

            I nodded. “Yeah…” I guess I’d done everything I’d been told to do. All Ms. Bianchi had really done was play with me all day though.

            “Hmmm.” Alison said again, obviously pondering something.

            I couldn’t just let the conversation rest. My sister knew something that she wasn’t sharing with me.

            “Why this line of questioning Alison? You’ve never cared this much before.”

            The woman carrying me stopped suddenly and stared at me, a single eyebrow raised in disbelief.

            “Do you honestly not see where this is headed, Dean? Are you that dense?”

            I stared up at her blankly and shrugged. My sister was insinuating something.

            Alison laughed at my ignorance, and then squeezed me tight. “Think squirt. Think hard.”

            I had nothing.

            “I’ll give you a clue. Nina Bianchi. Big woman. Asks you to go to her house without a chaperone after class for no apparent reason… Now do you have any idea what is likely going to happen?”

            I began to slowly realize what my sister was suggesting. Truthfully, the thought that Ms. Bianchi might… do things to me had already crossed my mind. Yet I was sure Ms. Bianchi only wanted to see me so that we could discuss my being from another dimension. I was confident that this visit would be purely business. Of course, I hadn’t told Alison that, so it was only natural that she would arrive at this conclusion. I figured there was no harm in letting her keep thinking along this train of thought.

           “…oh,” I played along, pretending to be shocked.

           Alison laughed again, and continued walking. “I’ll tell you Dean, a woman that size doesn’t stay single for long. She could have the pick of just about any man she wanted, really. Hell, if I was in her position, you wouldn’t have made it out of my office. I’m honestly surprised at how formal she’s being about all this. Though, I can’t fathom why she’d be picking you for this.”

            She winked at me, teasingly, a devious grin on her face.

            While this discussion was beginning to make me feel like a piece of meat, even I had enough pride that I couldn’t let a comment like that slide.

            “Hey! Why wouldn’t she pick someone like me? I’m adorable.”

            Alison shook her head and scoffed. “Squirt, it’s far more likely you’re the only man she can find. Hell, she’s probably just looking for a quickie. After she’s done with you she’ll discard you like yesterday’s newspaper, so don’t get your little hopes up.”

            As that thought sank in, my sister stopped in front of a large house and checked the address on the Post-It note.

            “I think this is it,” she said, and then set me down on the ground.

            I gazed up at the foreboding front door, one built far larger than any other in the neighborhood. There was no man-sized door built into it.

            My sister turned and thundered away, her strides carrying her vast distances. “Try to do a good job, maybe she’ll like you!” She giggled, offering a final piece of advice.

             I watched her walk off, leaving me all to my lonesome. Suddenly, I felt very scared, and anticipation flooded my body. I gulped and scampered over to Ms. Bianchi’s gargantuan door.

           This was all happening so fast.

           I stopped before knocking, desperately trying to catch my breath. The conversation I’d had with Alison had rattled me a bit. I had been positive that Ms. Bianchi had only wanted to have a serious conversation with me, but now I wasn’t so sure. Thoughts flew through my head that caused my heart to race. What was I getting myself into?

           Before I could recover myself, the huge doorknob turned, the lock thundering into place. With a groaning creak, the immense door began to open…

Chapter End Notes:

Going on a hiatus for a bit, but I do definitely plan on continuing this.