- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry guys, sort of another scene setting chapter, but i PROMISE the action will be arriving ASAP, i just really wanted to get across the two mains relationships so that you wont have to wonder, allthough, dont worry, i might have to add something in that will.....spice things up a little >:D

I hung alone, pondering, thinking about the events that had befallen me and how i should react. emotions flooded through my being and my brain made leaps and twists that it had never made before. I knew three facts. One: i was three inches tall. Two: Julie had somehow brought me here and three: I was covered in her saliva and something deep down inside me was enjoying it. The saliva had hardened around my body, sticking me even more solidly to whatever object i had been pinned to to give me my vantage across the room, and what a vantage point it was. I was near 100% sure that no-one had had a view like it before. from my point i could see the enormous expanse of my girlfriends bedroom.  it stretched for what looked like miles but in reality could be little mnore than 5 foot steps from where i was to the other side of the room. 

I felt her before i saw her. That is to say i felt the vibrations that she caused as she walked before she walked in through the door. I swallowed heavily. although i loved her i couldnt help but feel a certain element of fear, i was three inches and she was 5ft 7, lets just say that she overwhelmed me slightly.  when she stood at the door she leaned against the frame. Even at this distance she was colossal, i gulped and felt new and strange emotions surface, not just the farmilliar buzz of love that i always felt when comfronted with her image, but something much more than that. from my vantage point, she looked like a modern Athene, femininty in its upmost perfection. My heart swelled, this fantastic creature had chosen me above all others to be with her. For the first time in my life i felt like i truly belonged.

"I'm sorry" she croaked. her emotionless mask breaking and tears slowly forming at the corner of her eyes. i looked at her in confusion, not saying anything, just observing my hearts desire. "So very sorry" she said, and slowly started walking toward me, her legs covering distances that i had previously thought impossible and at a speed that my mind was near failing to comprehend. Yet still i stayed silent, biding my time. "I've hurt you, and tortured you and..." she got too choked up to continue talking and kneeled before me, her eyes and face level with mine. Her eyes glittered like the deepest ocean and her plump lips quivered again, this time in sorrow. "I'm such a Bitch, i stole you away from your home nd shrunk you down to this size...just because im selfish....just because..." she choked up again, the tears breaking their boundries and streaking down her near flwaless face, each drop seemed to be as large as my head.

"I love you" I said, my voice quieter, but she heard. her eyes widened in shock and she looked at me doubtfully. "I love you and i could never hate you, how crazy is that, im stuck to god knows what by some string and your saliva, but, some part of me, deep down, likes some of it, the string i could do with out, but being here with you is more than enough to make up for all of it. " i smiled at her and i saw her facial expression change from a pained grimace to a watery smile, the corners of her mouth still slightly turned down. "Although" i said with a grin, "it would be great if you could get me down from whatever this is." i laughed and her smile grew slightly.

"its a protractor" she said, "it was all i could find that would fit you without stretching you." she giggled slightly at that and reached her hand up to me. Each didget was like a tree trunk, the deep groves looked like they could serve as hand holds to a professional mountain climber. her hand flew above me, it looked as if it could hold an entire family with in its fleshy embrace. i sighed, it was all mine, her body, her laugh, her smile, it made my heart beat at a thousand minuets a second. I could feel some light tugging at both of my arms and then i was tumbling down....fast. I fell faster than i thought was possible and I closed my eyes in fear. 

I landed on something soft and warm. for a second i thought i was dead as my body felt like it was rising upward on a cushion. a silent but pleased sigh escaped my lips. my brain thinking that heaven was my final destination.

"i really am sorry Luke" came Julies voice, pulling me out of my slumber. i opened my eyes and once again i was comfronted by Julies picture perfect face. 

"Better than heaven" i sighed.

"what was that?" julie asked, her face reddening slightly at my compliment.

"Nothing honey" i replied smiling. i turned and kissed the palm of her colossal hand. the salty flavour of her skin breaking past my lips and entering my system, it was glorious. "now, one small matter love" i say, looking into her eyes which took on a puzzled sheen. "How do we get me back to normal?" a large part of me wanted her to change me straight away, but there was a small part of me that wanted her to deliver bad news....

"we cant..." she said, her eyes looking away from me in shame. At that moment i expected my heart to break, but strangely enough, i felt a warm glow of unexplainable happiness rain down on me.

"Well, thats a shame, but im sure we can work around that small problem, i mean, weve been web dating for a year now but now im here, literally in the palm of your hand, baby, where do you wanna start." i smiled seductively up at her and she grinned back.

"Your not angry at me?" she questioned.

"i could never be angry at you" i smiled back at her. my brain found it hard to register the speed at which i was moved upward but before i knew it my entire body was being crushed into her big plump lips. i sighed and closed my eyes, helping her hand and pushing myself into her lips, returning her kiss with my entire body. Resigning myself quite happily to my new life.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

well, if you liked it thanks for reading and PLEASE leave a review, more reviews equall longer and more chapters with a better quality of writing....in fact...... any type of review, nasty or nice, is appreciated. and thank you to Aaron, the first and second comments go to you, im pretty sure you read my earlier pieces too.

Love and foot prints

Rage <3