- Text Size +

Scott looked up at the old house.  The wood clearly wouldn’t hold paint any more, and what had been “gingerbread” now made the house look like something out of a cartoon mystery show than a quaint old building.



Zoinks! Scott thought, chuckling to himself at the joke.  He double-checked the message on his cell phone.  This was the right address.



As he came up the steps, the fornt door swung open to reveal a woman in a French maid outfit.  And what a woman!  The low-cut top of the outfit revealed a prodigious bustline that had to be at least a pair of G-cups.  She had a fairly tiny waist, but an ample derriere barely covered by the short skirt.



The woman in the maid outfit smiled.  “You must be Scott Barry,” she said, with a hint of an accent Scott couldn’t identify.  “Come in.”



Scott entered.  The inside was much like the outside: old and showing signs of wear.  But it had clearly been spectacular in its day, and arguably was still striking.  The ceiling was high in the entryway, and the room bigger than he had expected.  Scott’s brow furrowed.  This place seemed bigger on the inside than the outside.  Pulling up another TV reference, he wondered if he had stumbled into some Time Lord technology.



Then Scott stopped looking up and looked at eye level -- and just below.  His jaw dropped.  There were only a few other guys in the room.  Everyone else there, all two dozen of them, was female -- and almost all were built so as to make the maid look flat and skinny.



Scott stared around the room.  The smallest breasts in the room would have easily filled F-cups, and there were some he wasn’t sure they made cup sizes big enough for.  The booties were bountiful, too, with a few big enough that he believed they might take up an entire sofa and press against both arm rests.



Then Scott saw her: a blonde beauty.  She was as tall as him with short hair cut in a mannish style.  One lock of her hair had slipped down acorss her forehead.  As she stared at him, she flipped it back.  Then, realizing their gazes had locked, she turned quickly away, but he caught the wisp of a smile as she did.



As she pivoted, Scott could clearly see the blonde’s physique.  She was soft, with a backside that would have a hard time fitting in an armchair, and her breasts were beyond impressive.  Each was the size of a medicine ball, but there was a softness, a slope, yet a firmness about them that made them even more spectacular than others in the room, even if a few others were larger.



In this crowd, Scott decided to waste no time.  He walked up to the blonde and got around in front of her.  Proffering his hand, he said, “Hi.  I’m Scott.”



The blonde giggled.  “You are quite forward,” she said, her voice betraying a hint of a different accent than the maid’s.



“Well, for the right woman, I’m forward,” Scott said.  “And you have me at a disadvantage.”



The blonde chuckled again.  “I am Hannah,” she said, taking his hand.  “Pleased to make your acquaintance, Scott.”



“Is that a German accent I hear?”



Hannah nodded.  “It’s a lot less thick than it used to be,” she said.  “I’ve been living in America for … quite awhile.”



“Is this your first time at one of these parties?’ Scott asked.



Hannah shook her head.  “I am a … regular at them,” she said.



“I, um, … I can’t help but notice that all of you women are, um, similarly built,” Scott said.  “Are you, like, family?’



Hannah chuckled.  “’Like’ family, yes.  Actually blood or marriage family, no.  But we have been coming to these parties for a long time, most of us, so we know each other very well.”



Scott pointed over his shoulder with his thumb.  “Even the maid?” he asked.



Hannah smiled.  “Even the maid.  Her name is Avril, by the way.”



“She’s French?” Scott asked.



“Belgian, actually,” Hannah said.  “Many of us are from overseas.”



Scott was about to ask something else when Avril stepped onto the bottom step of the staircase and rang a tiny servant’s bell.  That’s a bit of a role reversal, Scott thought.  Usually such a bell would summon the servants to the master.



“Your attention, please,” Avril said.  “It is time to get ready.  Elric is here, ready to give you your instructions.”



As if on cue, a toweringly tall, darkly handsome man with a carefully trimmed goatee and impeccably tailored clothes came down the stairs.  He was a symphony in black, and his shoes had a spectacular shine about them.



“Ladies and gentlemen,” Elric said in a sonorous baritone, “It’s almost time to play our scavenger hunt.  I thank you all for coming.  Now, let me explain the rules for any of you newcomers.



“Simply put, your task is to collect four items that connect to the letters in the word ‘play,’  One for each letter.  But, not just any items will do.  You need to find the specific items that match the theme of this event.  As to what that theme is … well, that’s for me to know and you to find out.”



Scott realized that Hannah had put her hands on his arm.  He looked over to her and saw her gazing at him.



A chill ran down Scott’s back.  Why did it feel like Hannah’s look was begging, imploring him to leave?



“All the items are to be found either in this house or on the grounds,” Elric said.  “ They need not be collected in order.  Any questions?”



One of the other men raised his hand.  “What’s the prize you’re offering?”



“As it said in the invitations, 100 million dollars,” Elric said.  “There will be … other benefits, as well.”



Then Scott realized Elric had glanced at him, and at Hannah’s hands on his arm.  She had seen it, too, but she didn’t move them.



“Where’s the money coming from?” the questioner from before asked.



“My own personal wealth,” Elric replied.  “I assure you, all legally obtained.”



“Why are you doing this?” another man asked.  “Out of the goodness of your heart?”



Elric smiled, and Scott’s blood ran cold.  “I have my reasons,” the host said.  “Let’s just say, I get something out of doing this.  Any other questions?”



After a pause, Elric said, “Very well.  Remember, only the first to collect all four items wins.  Good luck.  You’re on the clock, and I suggest you look in the backyard first.”



The men made a mad scramble for the doors.  Scott bolted out the way he’d come in, leaving Hannah behind.  He darted around the house, where he found a fountain that looked positively ancient.  It was pumping water at a furious pace -- and the light shining on the fountain from an artificial bulb made it look purple.



“Look!” shouted the first questioner.  “Purple!  That’s the P!”



All the men dove for the fountain, arriving within seconds of each other, Scott included.  All touched the purple-seeming water at about the same instant.



Suddenly, Scott felt unbelievably dizzy.  His weight seemed distributed wrong , and he  collapsed to the ground.  He dimly realized that all the other men had done the same.



While the men were down, most, but not all, of the women walked out calmly and touched the water.  Hannah was in the group that came out.  Avril wasn’t.



Hannah leaned down and offered Scott a hand.  He reached out and realized something was wrong.  His upper arm was brushing against something soft … something inside his shirt.



Scott stared down as Hannah was pulling him up.  His shirt was full of something blocking his view.  He realized quickly that what blocked his view were breasts -- breasts on his chest.



Then Scott looked up at Hannah.  Wait a minute, he thought.  We were the same height a minute ago.  Now I’m shorter!



“What’s going on?” Scott asked, and immediately put a hand over his mouth.  The voice was all wrong, too high.



Instinctively his hand flew to his crotch.  Scott’s eyes widened as she realized what wasn’t there, and that he was now a she.



“You’re going to have to play the game out now,” Hannah said.  “You all will.”



“What … happened?” Scott squeaked.



“You found the P,” Hannah said.  “You see, in Elric’s game, P is for pussy and now you all have one.”



Scott looked around.  It was true.  Every man who had come to the scavenger hunt was now a woman.  They were all curvaceous, but none anywhere near the size of the women who were women when the men had arrived.



Hannah patted Scott on the arm.  “Welcome to the club, Scott.  You’re one of the scavenger hunt girls now.”