- Text Size +
Angela parked the car in front of Lorellen’s house.  As usual on group days, there were cars filling the driveway. What wasn’t typical was the number of people waiting outside.

April was looking out the window of the car as it parked.  “Why’s everybody outside?” she asked Angela.

“You sure that’s everyone?” Angela asked.

“I count seven,” April answered.  “That’s everyone other than us and Lorellen.”

Angela opened the car door.  “Well, let’s get over there and find out,” she said.

Angela got out and went back to April’s door.  Opening it, she lifted the tiny woman out of the SMOD car seat she was in.  Then they started walking to the door.

While Angela was missing her long legs, she was still the second tallest of the support group of SMOD survivors that gathered at Lorellen’s house.  She was 47 inches tall, and still capable of doing most things she had done in the past.  April, her best friend since they first met in Lorellen’s group, was the smallest, other than Lorellen herself, at 17 inches tall.

April, for her part, was still somewhat amazed at the process of being carried, and secretly glad it was Angela carrying her.  She trusted Angela, and feared most men.  Like many SMOD victims, she hadn’t been shrunken by her own drug abuse, but by someone she trusted -- in her case, her then-boyfriend -- forcing her size down by exposing her to drugs, initially without her knowledge and then when she was too small to fight it, against her will.

“What’s going on?” April asked as they approached.

“We don’t really know,” said Carrie, third tallest in the group at 40 inches.

“Lorellen left this note on the door,” said Amy, moving the four-inch-tall note around her 21-inch tall body with some difficulty.

Angela took the note.  The handwriting was tiny, which would be typical for someone only 12 inches tall, although it looked different than what Angela had seen before.  The note read, “Wait outside until everyone is here, then come in.”

Angela looked up at Amity, the tallest of the group at 55 inches.  “Amity, you’re her personal assistant.  What’s this about?”

Amity closed her eyes.  “I taped Lorellen’s note to the door, but I’m not allowed to say beyond that.  I can tell you, she wanted to tell everyone about this at the same time.”

Tara, now tied with Amy as the third-shortest group member, was looking over at the note.  “Oh, God, I think I know,” she said.  “Lorellen’s handwriting is smaller.”

Carrie and Brandy gasped.

“You think she’s got the syndrome, like you do?” asked Lily, 38 inches tall.

“Maybe worse,” said Tara.  “I’ve only lost an inch so far.  Before I was as tall as Brandy; now I’m down to matching Amy.  But this looks like she’s lost, like, a quarter of her height.”

Jamie, 31 inches tall, had put her hand up on the sagging shoulder of Amity.  “Are you OK?” she asked.

Amity was clearly choking up with emotion.  “Just go on in,” she said.

The women made their way past furniture that would have been oversized to a normal-sized person and went to the loft at the top of the house, where Lorellen would be waiting.  The door was open.

They entered and, as a group, stopped short.  There was Lorellen, standing on a table, trying to make her fashion-doll clothes work.  She looked up at the others and grinned sheepishly, shrugging.  “These fit a lot better at 12 inches than 9,” she said.

The group surged forward.  The smallest -- April, Amy, Brandy and Tara -- all were placed on the table.  April stepped over and started bawling.  “You’re barely up to my hips now,” she wailed.

“April, it’s OK,” Lorellen said.  “We knew this might happen, and that I was the likeliest one it could happen to because I was the smallest.  And I’m fine.  Just littler.”

“Does Marcos know?” asked Jamie.

“I called him,” Lorellen said.  “The team’s at an away series.  He wanted to come home, but I told him to stay put.  He’s too important, and I’m not in any immediate danger.”

Lily shook her head.  “When are you going to marry that man?  It’s not like he hasn’t asked.”

Lorellen’s tiny shoulders sagged.  “I didn’t feel like I was big enough for a marriage before the syndrome started,” she said.  “If I wasn’t big enough then, I’m surely not big enough now.”

Lorellen sat down on a thick book.  “Well, you bigger ladies need to get some chairs.  I’ve got an interview this afternoon on TV, and I’m not the only one here who needs to talk.”

That afternoon, Amity placed Lorellen, now in a suit tailored to her 9-inch size, on the stand where the host normally put his coffee cup.

Lorellen patted Amity’s hand.  “Am, relax.  It’ll be fine,” the tiny woman said.

“But what if you get smaller on camera?” Amity asked.

Lorellen shrugged. “Then I get smaller on camera.  It’s not likely, though.  Most people with the syndrome only shrink once, and the ones who’ve shrunk multiple times haven’t had the downspurts all that close together.  I should be fine.”

“But, Lorellen, you’re more than my boss,” Amity said.

Lorellen chuckled.  “I’m you’re friend, too,” she said.  “Look, this is hard for me, too, but we all knew that, the smaller someone with SMOD is, the likelier they are to develop the syndrome.  And, I’m the smallest survivot out there, and got down so small … so small during the event. …

The stage manager cued the countdown for the segment.  Amity, knowing what her job required, stepped off stage.

As the segment began, the anchorman turned to the cameras.

“She’s achieved fame as an anti-drug spokesperson and an advocate for people with Small-Maker’s Overdose Disorder,” said the anchor.  “Now, Lorellen Handshoe is facing a new challenge, one others with SMOD also face.”  He turned to Lorellen.  “Lorellen, thanks for coming back on the show.”

“Good to be back, Matt,” she said.

“I can’t help but notice that you’re even smaller than you were the last time you were on,” Matt said.

“That’s true, Lorellen said.  “When I’ve been on before, I was 12 inches tall.  Today, I’m down to 9 inches.”

“And what caused this change?” Matt asked.

“It’s a new disorder called post-SMOD syndrome,” Lorellen said.  “It affects many of the most extreme SMOD cases, and I’m the most extreme on record.”

“Explain what this syndrome is,” Matt said.

“Well, some people may have heard of post-polio syndrome,” Lorellen said.  “It’s where joints and bones thought to be unaffected by the original polio attack give out years or decades later, either due to hidden damage or the strain of overuse from compensating for the damage.  Post-SMOD syndrome is a lot like that.  Residual small-maker chemicals stored in fatty cells or even DNA or RNA are released much later, making the person shrink again.”

“What do you say to those who say these people were drug addicts who were given the small-maker chemicals to keep them from abusing again?”

“All too many were victimized, not by any new drug use of their own, but by someone who tricked them or forced them into a use to deliberately shrink them,” Lorellen said.  “That shows in the disproportionately high number of women who were shrunk.  I was on a police sting and got force-shrunk when the target found me out.  And, even the ones who were drug abusers face a far worse life now because of the small-maker.  That’s why it’s banned now.”

“Some people are saying you and others like you are really shrinking now because you’ve fallen off the wagon,” Matt said.

“Only people who don’t understand how the small-maker worked would be saying that,” Lorellen said.  “The small-maker’s effects have long since stopped, except for the remnants in our systems that triggers post-SMOD syndrome.  If I wanted to, I could get drunk or smoke a joint and I wouldn’t shrink now; but, after what drugs have done to me, why would I want to do that?”

“How are you coping?” Matt asked.

“So far, pretty well,” Lorellen said.  “I’ve got a group of friends who are all SMOD survivors, and we give each other support.  I’ve got a terrific friend in Amity, my personal assistant, and I have the most amazing boyfriend.”

“You’re boyfriend is Carlos Mata-Macias, the NBA star?” Matt said.

Lorellen laughed.  “Yeah, people seem to be fascinated by that.  What you’ve got to remember, Matt, is that, before I was shrunk, I was a six-foot-four woman with some athletic ability, and I grew up in Indiana.  I played high school hoops, and I still love the game.  Carlos and I met at an anti-drug charity event, and we were both surprised at how much we had in common.  His brother died in a meth lab explosion and fire, so he’s passionate about fighting drugs, and he was thrilled to find a woman who really understood the game he loves.  Things have just gone on from there, and it’s really good.”

“Lorellen, how small do you think you’re going to get?” Matt asked.

Lorellen took a deep breath.  “No one knows,” she said.  “I was microscopic when I bottomed out before, and no one else was as small as me, although some were close.  I just know that, whatever size I wind up, I’ll cope.  It’s what I do best.”

The interview wrapped, and made national news through much of the next two days’ news cycles.  Carlos got home the next evening, and Amity left knowing that her boss and friend was in good hands.

“Hey, Lore,” Carlos said.

“Hey, M and M,” Lorellen said.

He scooped her up in one hand and pressed her to his cheek.  “God,” he said, “you really have shrunk.”

“I know,” she said.  “But I’m OK.  And I missed you.  A lot.  Especially Ricardo.”

Carlos smiled.  “Ricardo missed you, too,” he said.

Lorellen smiled playfully.  “I can tell,” she said.  “I can hear the blood rushing into him.”

The couple were soon in the bedroom, where Lorellen was stretching her tiny, lithe, naked body along “Ricardo” as it erected.  She knew that it was 9 inches long, so she knew it was the same height she had been.  She hugged and squeezed it, thrilling as it throbbed. When it felt like it had peaked, she started pressing with her feet., even as she used her tongue to lick the tip of the dick.

Then, as he began to come, Lorellen felt the cock getting even bigger.  She realized what was happening, but didn’t care.  She was having her own orgasms from the sheer force of Carlos’ masculinity, and was glad to have given him so much, and gotten so much from it.

When he was coming down from his blood-flow high, Carlos looked down at Lorellen.  “Aw, no,” he said.

Lorellen smiled up at her lover.  “’Fraid so, M,” she said.  “I shrank while we were doing it.”

“But that’s too soon,” Carlos said.  “You just shrank the beginning of the week.  It’s supposed to be weeks between syndrome downspurts, not days.”

“I know,” she said.  “Carlos, I’m scared.  Just hold me, please.  I feel safe when you hold me.”

She climbed aboard Carlos’ lowered hand.  He lifted her to his chest and placed her over his heart.  “How’s that?” he asked.

“Perfect,” said Lorellen, listening to his heartbeat.

Over the next few weeks, Lorellen continued getting smaller in downspurts that hit once or twice a week.  Doctors monitored her and confirmed that she was fine, other than getting tinier and tinier.

As she shrank, Lorellen discontinued public appearances, but remained in contact with her group until she became too small.  She also continued making love to Carlos.  She was soon small enough to run along Ricardo.  When she became so small she could no longer move it, even by jumping full force, she started focusing on the tip.

Lorellen was down to only 11 millimeters -- less than half an inch -- tall, sticking her entire leg in the slit of Carlos’s cock.  The movements -- subtle to him, huge to her -- left him moaning softly with pleasure.  When he came, the force of his sperm shot up into her vagina, thrilling her with its warmth and masculinity.

After they were done, Carlos gingerly carried Lorellen on a fingertip to the small strip of felt she was using as a bed.  She kissed his fingertip tonight and went to sleep.

When Lorellen awakened, she had to blink a few times to get her bearings.  Then she screamed, but she was now so small no one could hear her.  Everything around her seemed to have more than doubled in height.  She hadn’t just had a downspurt; her size had collapsed.

Once Carlos realized the situation, he measured Lorellen against a ruler.  She was, as best he could tell, 5 millimeters tall.

Carlos and Amity got Lorellen to the specialists, who confirmed everything.  All of them were concerned for Lorellen, especially since her shrinking seemed to be worsening.

Amity notified the support group, and they were all waiting outside when Carlos met with the specialists about a possible treatment.

“There is something we’ve been working on,” said one physician, a Doctor Rupert.  “It’s a mist designed to cause the changes to send someone growing instead of shrinking -- sort of to reverse the polarity of the virus.  But we need to get permission.  Do you have her power of attorney?”

“We don’t need it,” Carlos said.  “We have her friends.”

While Lorellen was now too small to be heard by normal people, and was not near any sort of microphone system like the one used to communicate with her when she was microscopic, the two smallest women in the support group could still hear her.  They were now April, still 17 inches tall, and Tara, now down to the same height as April.

They communicated the plan to Lorellen, who approved.  Then, to their horror, she grew far tinier.  Now she was barely a speck to them, and again had become microscopic to the others.

Wasting no more time, the doctors exposed Lorellen to a high concentration of the hoped-for curative.  Once the spray was out of the room, April and Tara took turns monitoring Lorellen.

Tara was on watch when April snuggled into Angela’s breasts.  Angela looked down at her friend, surprised as she realized April was kissing them.

April looked up.  “Sorry,” she said.  “I .. guess I should have checked, or told you how I felt.”

Angela smiled.  “It’s OK,” she said.  “I’ve suspected for awhile.”  She stood up, keeping the smaller woman inside her blouse.  “They’ve got a room for family over here,” she said.  “Let’s go in and put out the do-not-disturb sign, shall we?”

“Really?” April said.

“C’mon,” Angela said.

Once the door was secure,. Angela and April removed their clothes.  April began by using her body to rub over Angela’s breasts, using two hands to manipulate each nipple.  Then she rolled over, and Angela used a single finger to fondle her tiny friend.

Then April climbed down to Angela’s crotch.  She rubbed the outside first, then worked her arm in and began to rub the appropriate parts inside.  The pleasure she felt from pleasing the woman she had fallen in love with sent both into orgasms at the same moment.  They lay there, laughing.

“Why did you wait so long?” Angela asked.

“I was afraid of how you’d react,” April said.  “I mean, you talk about men all the time.”

“Can’t a girl like both?” Angela asked.

April walked up to Angela’s chest and leaned on her lover’s boob, putting her chin on her hands.  “Like who you want, as long as you love me,” April said.

“With all my heart,” Angela said.

Just then they heard a commotion from the hallway.  As quickly as possible, they threw on their clothes and ran out to see what was happening.

They were greeted by the rest of the group surrounding someone in the hall.  Making their way through, Angela and April’s jaws dropped.  There was Tara, wrapped in a hand towel, and up to 2 feet tall.

Amity looked at the two new arrivals.  “Tara got some residual mist from the treatment,” she said.

“Tara looked up at the others.  “It started me growing,” she said.  “But this is nothing compared to Lorellen.”

Without another word, Carlos darted into the room.

As he did so, Angela looked at April.  “You’re not growing,” she said.

“I don’t have the syndrome,” April said.  She smiled.  “But I don’t mind if you don’t.”

“As long as I’ve got you, any size will do,” Angela said.  “And I’ve got to admit, this was fun.”

They realized the other women were staring at them.

After a pause, April said, “Guess what!  We’re a  couple!”

“Well, it’s about time,” said Jamie.

Meanwhile, Carlos had found Lorellen, stark naked and 22 inches tall.  She was breathing heavily and looked exhausted.

“Lore!  You’re so big!” he said.

“And … getting … bigger!” Lorellen said.  Suddenly she began to swell all over.  In less than a minute, it had stopped, and she had cleared six feet tall.

Carlos helped her up.  “I’m … nearly my old height!” Lorellen said.

Carlos looked at her, and realized she looked like she had a few minutes earlier.  “Is the growth slowing?” he asked.

Lorellen nodded.  “But I don’t think it’s done,” she said.

Carlos hugged her.  “I nearly lost you,” he said.  “I’ll take you whatever size you are.”

Lorellen felt another surge, far smaller than the others.  She looked down at Carlos, who was now a few inches shorter than her.  “You mean what you just said?”

“Every word,” he said.

“Good thing,” she said.  “I think I’m done growing for now, but we don’t know how long this will last, or if it will wear off.  I may be going back down again soon.”

“Just stay with me, or let me stay with you,” Carlos said.

“You’ve got a deal,” Lorellen said, leaning down and kissing her man.