- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A new friend of mine asked me to write a story for her to 'test' my writing skills.  I threw this together in about twenty minutes to curb her appetite, so the plot isn't well thought out, and it's fairly short.  Enjoy, nonetheless.

 

Hannah had spent years trying to meet her idol, Hayley Williams.  She'd been to every concert, done everything a real fan could.  After no reply from several letters Hannah sent to Hayley, the young woman, Hannah, had gotten tired of worshiping Hayley from afar.  It was time to do something about it!  During a show, Hannah managed to get back stage passes and used her resizing ray to shrink herself down small enough to slip under the door to Hayley's changing room.  Once inside, she returned herself to normal.  After quite some time exploring the red-headed punk star's room, she prepared to leave.  It wasn't until then that she heard the door shake, and quickly fumbled with her resizer.  It was left on the wrong setting from being jumbled around, and when Hannah pushed the button, she found herself shrinking entirely too small. 

 

When her eyes reopened, she was on what felt like a whole new planet.  Her head throbbed, and looking around, the ground was entirely black, and nearly flat, except for one huge arching pole that raised from the ground of this new world.  That seemed to be the best place to start looking for help.  Getting back to her feet, Hannah began the trek to reach that huge pole that stretched to the sky.  As she walked though, she couldn't help but notice a familiar musk in the air, it almost reminded her of something she'd smelled before, something human.  Shrugging it off, she moved on. 

 

A few steps later, and the ground shook gently under her feet.  She'd been worried before, but now…she was getting down right scared.  "Hello?"  She called out, with no reply.  More shaking, getting more and more separated and defined, until Hannah nearly recognized the tremors as foot steps.  But there was no way they could just be foot steps!   They shook the ground that she walked on so badly, that Hannah fell to her knees for a moment.  Glancing out and looking around, she saw something in the distance, getting closer.  Squinting her eyes and peering into the distance, she saw something very familiar…and very scary. 

 

Hayley Williams converse all-stars, recognizable from any distance or height, stepped into view.  Hannah, unsure if she was prepared for a meet and greet with Hayley, began to fumble with the sizing device again…but another step, this one the most powerful ever, from Hayley made Hannah fall over, and land on top of the sizing device, crushing it under her generous bosom.  Stuck at a nearly unnoticeable size, Hannah began to panic.  "HAYLEY!  DOWN HERE!"  She screamed, as she watch Hayley's hand reach down from the heavens and untie both of her shoes easily.  Seconds later, the red headed singer pulled both of those converses off of her now bare feet, and wiggled her toes.

Hannah grimaced at the light scent of sweat and body lotion that wafted over from Hayley's fragrant feet, now free from her sneakers.  For a moment, one of the woman's feet stepped out of view, and Hannah tried to follow it, only to realize that she was now standing under the shadow of the pole she had been trying to reach earlier.  Finally, two and two came together.  This whole world, this surface she'd been traveling on, was nothing but a simple flip flop, or specifically, Hayley's flip flop!  Hannah was stranded in the foot wear of the woman she'd adored for years.  Screaming Hayley's name louder than ever, Hannah began to run for her life across the surface of the flip flop.  Looking back to check her progress was the worst mistake she made for the rest of her life.  Not only did she get a huge chill from watching Hayley's bare foot lift into the air, but she tripped over an imperfection on the insole, and fell to the ground. 

 

 Rolling over onto her back, Hayley's toes soared over her head by inches, blowing Hannah's hair around her face.  Pushing the hair away, she began breathing heavily…and her eyes widened as sky, or ceiling, was replaced by the much more threatening, yet much softer and smoother sole of Hayley Williams foot.  Screaming louder, tears began to stream down her cheek, as Hayley continued to slip on her footwear, unaware of the tiny girl trapped in it.  Hannah didn't know if she wanted to close her eyes and witness her own death or not, but soon she had no option.


The sky of flesh that was the sole of Hayley's foot soon came down on her close enough that Hannah could see nothing but darkness, but she could certainly feel the warmth of Hayley's foot, and smell the scent that radiated from it.  Curling up into a fetal ball, Hannah tried to convince herself that it was all a dream, as Hayley's powerful, yet soft, gentle sole slid the rest of the way into the flip-flop, and Hannah never saw the light of day again.  There was an intense pressure, she could feel the tiny ridges that made up the pop-stars foot print pressing into her.  Before she could take another breath to whimper, Hannah felt her body give under the weight of the titanic punk-rock princess' foot, and then…she felt nothing, saw nothing, and her consciousness gave way to the darkness of death.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please Review and Rate!  Tell me what you think of this quickie.