- Text Size +

Tarja now walked closer to Dr. Wilson and the other bodyguard.  The bodyguard has still unconscious, maybe even already dead from her fierce blow from her knee. Tiny Dr. Wilson was in perfect health, standing on the edge of his chair’s seat, contemplating a route of escaping.  He was trapped on the huge chair and the only way out was the long dive to the floor.  The huge woman’s face was now so close to him.  Her big brown eyes looked at him with intent. A wave of fear swept him and he froze in place.  He felt a warm liquid trickle down his pants.  His instinct kicked in when he felt her red polished talons closing in on him from behind.  He jumped and plunged to the floor.  She made a move to catch him, but she wasn’t fast enough.  The tiny doctor was already picking up speed as he was free falling. He was flailing his arms and legs trying to stabilize his flight and tried to direct his fall on her foot hoping to reduce the impact by landing on her flesh.

Dr. Wilson was a clever man. His idea of falling on her flesh may have been a good one if this otherworldly woman’s flesh was not so incredibly dense.  Her molecular structure made every fiber of her body harder than a diamond.

With the clumsiness of a plum scientist he misjudged his fall.  He landed face down on her toes.  He put his hands forward to reduce the impact and avoid injury to his head.  It didn’t work as planned. After breaking both arms on her toe, his head smashed on her big toe nail, cracking open like a watermelon. The rest of his body landed on the relatively softer floor, breaking several bones.

She took a little step back and squatted over Dr. Wilson.  He was probably dead.  She could not see if he was breathing or not and it didn’t really matter.  She poked the body using her index finger. It moved.  Dr. Wilson was still alive, even barely.

“I have a special treatment in store for you my dear doctor”, she exclaimed and she carefully picked him up with two fingers.

The squatting position had forced her right heel to be lifted away from her sexy shoe.  There was plenty of space there to fit a tiny man the size of Dr. Wilson.  As she turned her head to the side to position the doctor under her bare heel for his execution, she noticed Eric lying down behind her, his gaze fixed on her heels.  His hand was already in his pants and has touching his erection.  She found it odd that someone could be sexually aroused by an insect being crushed to death.  On the other hand, this god like power she had in this brittle planet was stimulating her sexually too.  Now that her mission was almost at its end, she felt more relaxed and she actually felt moisture building up in her pussy.

“It is ok. Do it”, she told him. “You will clean up afterwards, anyway”, she continued smiling.

He unbuttoned his pants and took his throbbing member out with haste. He started stroking himself as he crawled so close that his nose was pressed against the heel of her sandal. His eyes focused on the tiny man with his legs and torso sprawled flat on her sandal and his hands lifted over his head and hanging out of the side of her shoe. Merely an inch above him, there was the hardened flesh of her heel.  Eric had already witnessed the power that heel.  He knew that it would soon come down and crush him like a hydraulic press made of feminine flesh. The dead skin on the sides of her foot revealed that she was used to walk barefoot a lot or that she frequently wore shoes with an open back, like these here.

The doctor’s demise was very close now. Her heel started moving downwards at a steady pace, decreasing the gap.  She displayed excellent control of her muscles lowering her heel with a linear agonizingly slow speed.  Eric stroked himself slower now.  He wanted to spill his fluids, but he contained himself trying to time it with the destruction of the doctor’s body.

The doctor had sustained serious injuries from his fall.  His head had cracked open from the fall and his face was covered in blood.  He was probably going to die from the internal bleeding anyway, but he mustered his last will to live and opened one blurry eye to look at a flat wall closing in to his face.  Her heel looked like a wall of flesh for him, only it was much harder than any material known to man.  Dr. Wilson was about to find that out the hard way.  As the wall of flesh came down, his feet were first forced to turn sideways to avoid breakage, then his nose was pressed on his face and he felt pain on his chest.  He had difficulty breathing, as the only way left for him to breathe was by inhaling her foot odor through the sides of his mouth.  But even so the pressure from her great heel did not allow his lungs to hold enough hair.  He was suffocating.  He was panicking.  He felt very weak.  He knew that his end was near.

Tarja was still in the squatting position.  She looked at Eric stroking himself. He was lost in his personal ecstasy.  She touched her pussy and felt its wetness through her underwear.  She would mind at all to indulge in some inter-galaxian sex at this moment, but she knew that this was not possible.  His weak penis would never be able to penetrate her.  He would most probably not even be able to feel him pressing against her labia.  Even if she opened herself to allow him to enter her, the natural tendency of the vagina to wrap around the penis and squeeze it, would most probably crush his member.  As she was making these thoughts and considerations, the tiny man in her sandal was tormented by the pressure and the lack of oxygen.

Eric, could still see the tiny doctor through the thin slit formed between her heel and the sandal.  He was not moving.  Either he was dead or simply pinned there.  He took a deep intoxicating breath from her foot odor, mixed with a leathery shoe smell.  Then she started to move her heel down again.  He doubled his effort, stroking himself harder.  He knew that he was about to hear the crunching of bones.  And he did.  From his point of view he could see the man’s head deforming to a melon shape.  He could never believe that was possible.  When she applied a little more pressure, the head cracked and crumbled.  Other muffled cracks were also heard from other parts of his body further inside her shoe, as his whole body was slowly compressed under her immense weight.  Eric could not contain himself any more.  This woman had already broken most of this man bones in front of his eyes and continued crushing him.  This puny body, trapped underneath her, did not offer the slightest resistance to her unbelievably hard alien flesh.  His cum was now seeking desperately release. He felt his glands burning up.  Her heel had almost rested on her sandal; he could not see much of the doctor’s crushed gory body through the ever narrowing slit. He heard the squelching sound as the dead body was totally pulverized; he saw the edges of her heel turning yellow as she pressed down on her heel; the hands of the poor man, which protruded out of her shoe, were severed and dropped to the floor, as the arms supporting them were pulped.  He ejaculated hard.  His cum flew far forming a white trail on the tiles.  He was exhausted and empty, but somehow he felt full.