- Text Size +

Eric approached the glass and spoke very softly to them: “I have a visitor for Dr. Wilson”.

The men did not hear him.  They leaned forward in an attempt to hear him.

“This woman needs to see Dr. Wilson”, he said pointing at Tanja, who was sitting beside him looking very pretty and innocent.

One of them unlocked the door, while the other one took a few paces backwards holding his gun in his hand to provide cover for his comrade.

They entered the office and stayed close by the door.  Eric held his machine gun in such a way that the dents she had made on his weapon - simply by squeezing it - would not be easily seen.  A middle aged man with a beard and a white lab coat was sitting on an office chair nearby.  He didn’t seem to even notice them, as he was preoccupied with his writing.

“There have been some changes to the plan”, she told the nearest bodygurard. “Mr. Caladri has sent me to give Dr. Wilson these…”, she continued as she dug her hand into her handbag.  She fumbled seemingly trying to find something and she accidentally dropped a fresh wipe.  The guard instinctively reached down to catch it.  He never did, as her knee hit him hard on the face breaking his nose and teeth and sending him flying back, despite his considerable body weight.  Her hand moved simultaneously with her leg shooting the other guard with the SR-5, shrinking him down.  The guard unloaded his miniscule gun at her direction. Several barely audible shots were barely heard as he kept shooting at his huge target.

The other guard landed unconscious on Dr. Wilson’s desk with a loud noise startling the doctor and making him jump up on his chair.  He turned to see a stunningly beautiful woman shooting a colorful beam at him. His chair had suddenly become huge.  The whole room was now a vast chamber.

Tanja scooped up the wipe from the floor and walked slowly to the guard that had unloaded his weapon on her.  He was reloading when he heard the booming sound of her footsteps becoming louder.  He turned and ran flat out for cover under a heavy file cabinet.

From the relative safety and darkness of his shelter, he saw her sandaled feet stop a few inches away from him.  He let a sigh.  Before deciding his next course of action, he gasped as he was deafened by the sound of crumpling metal and he was exposed back at the light.  He looked up to see this mysterious woman holding casually the cabinet - weighing almost a quarter of a ton - in her hands. His shelter was gone. He turned away from the monstrous sandal and started running again.  But he was way too slow.  An unbelievable force pushed his head through his torso snapping his spine.  His legs crumbled.  His crotch was violently forced the floor.  His head touched his crotch for the first and last time of his life.  Then his body exploded from the relentless pressure.  His blood and his innards flew out of him spraying the dirty floor.  These were the only parts of him that could be regarded as meat. The rest of his body was turned into unrecognizable organic matter when her unforgiving sandal made contact with the floor.

She twisted her foot a couple of times and then she lifted it to see the state of the man she had just stepped on.  Even if she knew that her feet were devastating, she was developing a habit of admiring her work. This one did not even have a human shape. It was just a red splotch with a shiny foil on the right side.  Apparently, he was still holding the gun at arm’s length as he was running.  This caused his gun to be crushed to a silver blob away from his torso, creating a bizarre artistic pattern.

She lowered effortlessly the heavy file cabinet down, over the bodyguard’s remains.  Her fingers had made deep dents into the caved sides of the cabinet.  She turned around and gave the wipe to Eric that stood still in the corner of the room as a statue, looking clearly amazed at this woman’s attitude and effectiveness in annihilating her enemies.