- Text Size +

She stopped outside building 217A, an unremarkable warehouse structure with a discrete sign: “Startrack Communications”. She had to be very careful now.

She climbed the 3 steps leading to a landing very carefully.  The floor looked sturdy enough to support her.  She reached the door and used her index fingernail to knock softly.  She did a pretty good job and the door was not damaged at all.

“Great”, she smiled to herself “I am getting the hang of this...”

She heard the guard put the safety chain on and unlock the door.  From the narrow opening she saw a middle aged man looking at her.

“May I help you madam?”

“Good evening. My name is Palmer. Jenny Palmer. I am working very closely with Mr. Caladri and I would like to see Dr. Wilson. There is some urgent business that I would like to discuss with him”, she said without hesitation.

“Do you have an appointment with him? Is he expecting you?”, he asked

“No, but I am sure that if he knew the purpose of my visit, he would die to see me”, she joked in a husky voice.

The guard had a good look at her. This was the tallest beautiful woman he had ever seen.  Everything about her was sexy and classy at the same time.  She was the woman that everyone desires, but no one can have.

“Please wait here”, the guard said with a stern voice.

She nodded to him and started to look around indifferently.

The guard checked his monitor for any activity in the street. No one else was there. She came alone.  Then he dialed the upper floor security.

“Hey guys. I have a tall broad here looking for the chief. Jenny Palmer… she says she is friend of Caladri’s.  Should I send her away?”

“Is she any good?”, the man on the other end of the line laughed.

“She is hot, I mean seriously HOT… and huge”, the door guard said emphasizing the word “Hot”.

“Let her come up then. I will send Eric to pick her up and bring her to us …”

“Ok. Fine.” and he hung up the phone.

He walked to the door and closed it. He removed the chain an opened the door.

She greeted him with a shy smile.

“The boss is very busy, but he will do his best to see you”, he waved her in.

“Thank you”, she said while crossing the doorway with the lightest steps she could make.

Her larger than average breasts were level with his eyes, so when the door guard said:

“Take the elevator to the first floor.  They will escort you from there”, it seemed that he was talking to her breasts instead of her.

That was a tricky one. It was not safe to use the elevator, or her cover would blow.

“I will use the stairs.  I am a little claustrophobic”, she said firmly.

He felt intimidated by the aura of this woman, now that he was so close to her. He stammered something incomprehensible and nodded approvingly.

She turned and walked slowly towards the stairs swaying her hips. His eyes were fixed on the trail of sexuality that followed her and some strange compulsion made him follow her footsteps.  Her long controlled strides made her shoes strain and her bare heel was slapping ever so slightly on her sole, creating a unique mesmerizing sound.

 She ascended stepping softly on each step, paying extra caution not to exert excessive stress on the staircase.

Tarja reached the 1st floor and was greeted there by a security guard wearing a bulletproof jacket.  A machine gun was hanging on his shoulders by a wide leather strap.

“Follow me please”, he said as he looked up to see her face.  He had never seen such a beautiful woman being that tall before. She was a good head taller than him on her sexy heeled sandals.  Her light brown eyes were bright and confident; her long brown hair was framing perfectly her substantial bosom.  An aura of confidence emanated from every pore of her magnificent body.

They walked past the elevator doors, along a long corridor with windows on the left side. The last rays of the autumn sun cast shadows to the opposite wall.  They tiled corridor turned to the right at the end. She turned right, following him, keeping up with his pace, a few feet behind him.

The escort guard heard a muffled crack behind him. He stopped and looked behind him to register the origin of the noise.  He saw a cracked tile, a few feet behind her.

She smiled casually, pretending she had not heard it.

“Loose tile?”, he asked.

“I guess so…” she answered innocently, lifting her shoulders.

They reached the security control point.  A control guard was sitting there, next to a metal detector.  To pass along the corridor, they had to go through the detector.