- Text Size +

She stood up, towering above the Eric.  He got a breathtaking look up her skirt, at her long muscle toned legs.  He even took a glance to her firm buttocks as her skirt swayed following her movements.

“Clean up now.  Start from my shoe”, he heard her voice from above.

He retrieved the wipe from the floor and reached for her shoe.  He cleaned some blood that was visible on the side of the heel of her sandal; he reached under her arch to pick up some more that was trickling down the slope of her shoe. Then he stopped.  He touched her heel with his hand for the first time; her skin was cool and incredibly hard. He pushed hard, trying to signal her to lift her heel to allow him to wipe the doctor off, but his tries failed to come to her attention. He saw a series of flashes; he looked up to see her shooting at all the furniture around the room.  She had grabbed the body of the remaining bodyguard and held it effortlessly in her left palm while she operated the SR-5 with her right.  One after the other, all the objects in the room turned into tiny toys.  When she was finished, the room looked weirdly empty, except for the tiny toys scattered on the floor.  She shot the bodyguard at point blank, before putting her gun back at her handbag.  He was shrunk on her open palm.  She put him away in the compartment of the bag that she had previously placed the technician.

Only then, she looked down at her obedient guard-slave still at her feet.  She lifted her heel off the back of her sandal, to allow him to clean it properly.  The gap was enough for his fingers to reach in with the wipe.

Eric looked at the bottom of her shoe.  The garments of Dr. Wilson were pressed into his pulverized body and stuck to the bottom of her instep.  The rest of Dr. Wilson was stuck on her heel and was dripping down like snot.  He made out a figure that resembled more of a flattened frog than a human.  This figure was paper thin and gooey.  He wrapped his fingers with the wipe and entered under her heel to clean.  He knew that this was dangerous, but he didn’t feel threatened any more.

He was astonished to find out that the crushed body could be wiped as if it was red blood whipped cream.  There was no structural integrity left at all at this body.  The bones had been apparently crushed into tiny fragments or maybe even powdered into the jellified flesh.  Even the cloth of his garments had disintegrated, resembling more of wet toilet paper than clothes.  While wiping, the top of his hand rubbed several times on her uplifted heel.  Every time he touched the bottom of her foot, he felt how feeble would be any attempt to even try to budge this unmovable foot, he felt the roughness as his skin was grazed when he rubbed against her heel.  He was ashamed of himself, but he felt sexually aroused again.

He paid special attention while rubbing her magnificent heel to remove all the remains of the doctor and leave it spotless.

When he was done, she smiled at him and walked around the room, kicking the toy furniture to the center of the room.  She piled it up and crushed it carefully by taking short side steps and marching mark time on it.

As expected, everything was crushed, mangled and splintered under her terrible weight. When she couldn’t hear the crushing sounds any more, she was satisfied that the remains were crushed enough to be easily picked up by her wipes.

She instructed Eric to do the cleaning.  He went on all fours. The wipe picked up the remains of the cabinets and the furniture alike.  Eric looked at the wipes in disbelief: The substance they were soaked with seemed to be able to absorb debris and dissolve huge amounts of crushed metal with ease.

Two wipes were enough to wipe the shrunken contents of the whole office clean, including the two crushed humans.