- Text Size +

Sitting on the bed beside Corey, Karen adjusted her handkerchief top slightly.  “As improbable as it sounds, my story begins with a fairy tale,” she said.  “It’s not one of the better known ones, but it has an even more important distiction.  This one really happened.



“The story is told of a prince who was lonely and wanted a beautiful princess, as beautiful as the flowers in his carefully cultivated garden.  Of course, it was his servants, not the prince himself, who did the cultivating, but that’s a matter for later in the story.



“The fairy of the flowers in that country decided to grant the prince’s wish in a way only she could,” Karen continued.  “She caused one of the flowers to give birth to an enchanted princess, who was born through the flower’s bloom.  When she came forth, she was fully mature, but small enough to fit inside the bloom of a rose.



“On finding her, the prince was amazed.  When she explained the enchantment that created her, he was delighted.  She said that she would grow taller as she felt his love for her grow, becoming as big as his love of her would allow.  He gently picked her up, professed that he had fallen in love with her at first sight and kissed her.  She immediately grew, enchanted clothing and all, to about a foot tall.”



Corey interrupted the story.  “Your clothes haven’t changed with you when you’ve grown or shrunk.”



“I’ll get to that,” Karen said.  “Well, it wasn’t long before the princess had grown to the size of a baby, then a child, and then a petite young woman.  The prince’s love for her continued, and soon she was quite tall for a woman of the day.  With their wedding, she became slightly taller than the prince himself.



“But then the day of the party to celebrate their first anniversary.  The prince, who, like most men of the time, preferred petite women, was smitten with a young princess from a foreign country who had come to the party; and, as princes have been known to do, he pursued her, planning to take advantage of his royal status with her.



“But his wife of a year saw and heard what the prince was doing.  Her heart broken by the betrayal, she ran from the party, weeping and shrinking rapidly as she ran toward the balcony where the garden where she was born was located.



“Mortified, the prince realized what his betrayal had done to his wife,” Karen said.  “He ran after her, trying to stop the shrinking, trying to assuage her pain and make it up to her.



“The prince got to the balcony just in time to see his princess, now tinier than she had been when he first saw her, disappear into a bloom on the same plant from which she had come.  She was dead, shrunken into nothingness, the magic that created her broken..



“Every day, for the rest of his life, the prince would go back to the flower garden and beg the fairy to return his wife to him,” Karen said.  “But he grew old and died there without her ever returning, regretting to his dying day the error he had made.  That’s what happens to people who kill their own dreams.”



Corey sat for a moment in silence.  “That’s some story,” he finally said.



“Yeah,” said Karen.  “What got left out of the version that was recorded was that, during that year of marriage, the prince and princess had become parents to a young prince, an heir for the prince himself.  Because the prince-father was a minor one, the title eventually passed out of the family.



“It wasn’t until the prince’s son had a daughter that the full truth of the situation became known.  Once she was of age -- a puberty, in those days -- she became subject to the same spell that had created her grandmother.  When she felt the love of a man and loved him back, she would grow.  If she felt his love diminish, she would shrink -- but, being part human, unlike her grandmother, she wouldn’t shrink to nothing; not unless her heart was truly broken.  But she would be left smaller with each time she lost a love.



“That curse has been passed down to the first-born female child of each generation of the family,” Karen said.  “Since the spell isn’t genetic, the watering-down of the magic hasn’t increased with time.  And, as you may have guessed, I’m the first-born female of my generation in that very family.”



“That’s why your mom showed me the pictures in the hall, and told me what she told me, and brought me back,” Corey said.



“Yeah,” Karen said, shrinking another inch.



“Stop that!” Corey said.  “Stop shrinking!  Haven’t you figured out that I love you?  You should be growing, not shrinking!”



Karen was crying.  “But, Corey, it’s always the same!  Guys find out how freaky I am, and they run away!  They say they love me until I start growing, and then they ditch me!  And you will, too.”  She diminished in height by another inch.



Corey put his head down right in front of Karen’s.  “No, I won’t,” Corey said.  “I love you, and by shinking, you’re saying you don’t love me.  Is that what you want to say.”



Karen sniffled.  “N-no,” she said.  But she was still shrinking.  Corey suspected it was from the residual emotion still working through her increasingly tiny body.



“Karen, I already knew I had a great gift in you,” Corey said.  “Now I know there’s something really special about that gift.  Every millimeter of height you gain, that’s how much love I’ve successfully shown you, how much you feel loved by me.



“Now, you’ve given me a challenge that I plan to work with for the rest of my life.  My challenge is to make you as big as I can because of how much love you feel from me.”



Karen, now barely an inch tall, looked up at her colossal beau.  “Really?”



Corey smiled.  “Really.  I absolutely never want to see you this small again, but I don’t expect to.  But just getting you back to your old height -- heck, just getting you back to your height before you started shrinking -- isn’t good enough.  I want you not just normal sized, and not even just tall.  I want you taller than me.  Heck, I want you taller than an NBA center.  I want you taller than the tallest person ever.  I want you gigantic, and then I want you to grow some more.”



Karen’s hand had gone to her mouth.  “You … mean that.  You really mean all that.”



Corey was afraid to nod for fear his head movement might send his bug-sized love flying.  “I mean every word,” he said.



Karen bit her lip, then pointed to the door.  “Lock the door,” she said.



Corey got up and did as she instructed, asking, “Why?” as he did so.



“There’s something I’m never going to be small enough to do again, and it’ll take my body a little while to shift gears into growing mode,” Karen said.  “And, if you’re willing, I don’t want my mom or dad walking in on us while we’re doing this.”



Corey raised an eyebrow.  “Doing what?” he asked.



He could just make out Karen’s smile.  “Drop your pants, and I’ll show you,” she said.



Realizing what she had in mind, Corey’s jaw dropped.  He did as he was told.  As he was beginning to remove his shirt, too, he heard Karen say, “Oh, my gosh!  It’s huge!”  Then, as he began to go erect, he heard her giggle.



Corey looked down at her.  “What’s so funny?” he asked.



Karen looked up at him.  “I can hear the blood flowing into your cock!” she said.  “Now I’m glad we’re doing this.  I won’t be small enough to hear that again, and I love hearing what it sounds like.”



Corey offered Karen his hand.  She stepped on.  Carefully holding her, he climbed onto her bed and stretched out, placing her along his dick.



Karen stretched out atop the cock.  “It’s so warm!” she said, doubling in height.



Corey grinned.  “You’re already growing!” he said.



“So are you!” Karen said.  Then she felt the penis rise into the air.  She laughed.  “We have lift-off!” she cried, growing another inch as she did.



Still slightly less than half the size of Corey’s member, Karen reached her arms as far around it as she could and squeezed.  It was already hard, but grew even harder.  The feel of  the dick caused her to swell herself, growing to just over five inches tall.



Karen could tell Corey had to be nearing a climax, and the sheer power of his penis was driving her to the same place.  She slid down near the base and began to press hard with her feet.  She felt and heard the surging of his coming beginning, and that drove her own arousal -- and her height -- even higher.  Clearing eight inches, she was now just slightly longer than the organ she was playing with.  Continuing to press with her feet, she began to lick the tip, and then began to swallow what she could of the hot juices that shot forth.  The impact and effect made her grow even larger.



Finally, Karen, now about 17 inches tall, sat, her legs wrapped around the base of Corey’s cock, her tongue still gently licking the tip as Corey lay in ecstasy, barely able to move.



After a few minutes, Karen, now up to 19 inches tall, smiled up at Corey and asked, “So, how was that?”



Corey lifter his head, grinning goofily.  “I … don’t want you … that little again,” he said, “but I wish we could do that again.”



Karen smiled.  “We’ll find other ways,” she said.



Corey was beaming at her.  “Yes, we will,” he said.



Soon, Karen, 23 inches tall, had pulled on some clothes, and Corey had redressed.  “You ready?” he asked.



Karen nodded.  Corey unlocked the door and Karen ran out into the hall.  “Mom!” she called.



Rosa came running up.  “Karen!” she said, scooping up the girl and hugging her.  “My, how you’ve grown!”  Rosa looked at Corey.  “Everything all right, then?”



“Definitely,” Corey said.



“He knows,” Karen said.



“About time,” Rosa said.  She looked at Corey.  “You know, I have a pretty good idea what you were doing in there for the latter part of the time you were in there.  Normally, I wouldn’t approve, but, given the results … well, I’m just really glad you two worked things out.”



“Me, too,” said Corey.



“Oof!” Rosa said.  Corey realized Karen had just grown, probably from thinking about what they had just done.



“Sorry, Mom,” Karen said.



“Never apologize for growing, dear,” Rosa said.



Soon the time came for Corey to head for home.  By now Karen was 2-foot-7 and had changed clothes to accommodate her growth.



Corey stood a step below her on the stoop.  “Good night, my love,” he said.  “I love you.”



“I love you,” Karen said.  They embraced and kissed each other, and Corey felt Karen’s lips and tongue growing and her arms lengthening and strengthening as they did.  When they pulled  back, she’d outgrown her clothes and cleared 3 feet tall by a couple of inches.



Corey pointed at her as he headed to the car.  “Keep that up,” he said.



“I will,” Karen said as he left.



Corey got a pleasant surprise when he got to work the next morning.  There was Karen, wearing clothes he’d never seen before.  On seeing him, she stood up.  She was fully 4 feet tall.



“Well, hi, there!”  Corey said.



“Hi, yourself,” Karen said.



“You grew after I left,” he said.



“I kept thinking about you,” she said.



Corey smiled down at her.  “Hold those thoughts,” he said.



Karen added another inch.  “How’s that?” she asked.



“It’s a good start,” Corey said.  “I just can’t wait to look up at you.”



Karen blushed and picked up another inch.



“That’s the idea,” he said.  “Keep it up.”


Over the next few weeks, Karen grew a few more inches, but the relationship had stabilized.  She was now 4-foot-6 and loving being nearly as tall as most other people.



Then came a Friday night when Corey invited Karen back to his apartment.  She took him up on it, bringing a large bag with her.



Corey put on some of Karen’s favorite music, served a simple meal he had prepared by candlelight and then, after some serious necking, asked her if she wanted to try something like what they’d done when she was an inch tall.  Karen walked to the bag and pulled out a negligee.  “What do you think?” she said.



When Corey escorted her back to the bedroom, Karen shot up four more inches in height.  “I guess anticipation can even add to this,” she said.



“Good thing,” said Corey.  “Let’s try and build on this.”



The passion began with the negligee.  On seeing Corey’s erection, Karen sprouted five inches more.  “Congratulations,” Corey said.  “you’re now normal-sized.”



Realizing what he said was true, Karen picked up four more inches.  “And now you’re tall,” Corey said.



Growing again to 5-foot-9, Karen looked in astonishment at Corey.  She was almost as tall as him now.



He smiled down at her.  “There’s only one problem,” he said.  “You’re not tall enough.”



At the words, and knowing he meant them, Karen climbed to 6 feet tall.  Corey looked at his now tall love.  “Come,” he said.  “Take me, big girl.”



Adding another inch as Corey took her hand, Karen blushed.  “I …brought bigger clothes, but I don’t think they’re going to be big enough,” she said.



“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” Corey said.  Karen shot up to 6-foot-4.  He smiled.  “You keep getting bigger and stronger,” he said.  “You definitely need to take me, and take me now.”



Now 6-foot-8, Karen looked down at her love.  “Guess I’d better get used to this,” she said.



“Not too much,” Corey said.  “You’ll be much taller soon.”  At the words, she grew again.  Now fully 7 feet tall, Karen gently and playfully pushed Corey onto the bed.  “All right, shorty,” she said.  “You want me to take you, I’m taking you.”



By morning, Karen was stretched out the length of the bed, her feet touching the floor.  She was now an 11-foot, 2-inch giantess.  She beamed over at Corey.  “How are we going to explain this to my parents?” she asked.



“I think they can figure it out,” he said, grinning.



“Dad won’t be happy,” Karen said.  “He’s pretty old-fashioned about this sort of thing.””



“Well, maybe this will make him happier,” Corey said.  He pulled a case from a drawer in his nightstand and opened it.  Inside was a diamond ring.  Corey got down on one knee.  “Karen Magnussen, will you marry me?”



Karen closed her eyes.  “I think you’ll see your answer,” she said.  She began to grow so fast Corey could hear her body expanding.  When it finally stopped, she was 15-foot-5.



“I take it that’s a yes,” Corey said.



“Yes, it’s a yes, you big dope!” Karen said, enfolding him in a colossal embrace.



Corey smiled as she loosened her grip slightly.  “Well, those hooters of yours certainly are wonderful to hug,” he said.  “I can definitely get used to this … except that you need to be bigger.”



Karen smiled, but didn’t grow this time.  “You’re incorrigible,” she said.



“Guilty as charged,” he answered.



“You know, I can’t wear the ring,” she said.



“It’s an old-style adjustable ring, scaled up to handle you up to around 25 feet tall,” Corey said.  “Personally, I hope you outgrow it, but it ought to last you awhile.”



Karen caressed Corey’s cheek, her hand now bigger than his head.  “You think of everything,” she said.



“Not everything,” Corey said.  “We’ve got to figure out how to get you out the door.”