- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright. I just had a bit of inspiration (you know who you are!) and I decided to try hammering this out. Took me about two hours maybe, so pardon any mistakes/typos or other errors. This is also my first attempt at writing M/f, so feedback is encouraged! If I get enough comments/feedback and people are interested I'll work on a part 2.

So yeah, let me know.




You're dead. Part 1

I felt her neck and ribs crack and break, with a twitch and a pop I can feel between my fingertips. She tries to scream I think, but it happens so fast she simply gasps up blood and her pretty white skin is smeared red with the dark crimson of her blood. There's a splat on the floor and I realized I squeezed too hard; her head has come off entirely and fell off my bed onto my carpet.

“Fuck.”

I reach for a paper towel and I realize I'm all out. The last few sheets I have are crumpled in my wastebin, stained with the gore of her friends. I sigh, stepping over the bloody little blonde head lying pitifully on the floor. I try to avoid stepping in any of the splatter and I keep my right hand from touching anything while it clutches the rest of her, lest I smear the rest of her somewhere and make an even bigger mess.

I head down the stairs and catch a glimpse of my naked body in the mirror. Bleached blonde hair with some roots showing, brown eyes, pale Irish skin. I admire only for a moment the sinews of my legs and my slightly pronounced pectorals. With a bit of dissatisfaction I note my abs still aren't coming in like I want them to. I'll have to do some more crunches later. I sigh and remember that I have a mess to clean up. I walk down the hardwood floor in my hall into the kitchen, my eyes searching for some paper towels or a dirty rag, something I can use to clean her up.

SQUISH.

“What the...”

I look down and see a splatter of blood radiating out from under my bare foot like the petals on a lily. Lifting my foot, I look down to see a small woman, her legs crushed quite accidentally by my step. I curse again under my breath and hop over to the counter, grabbing a wad of paper towels to wipe off my sole and get rid of the little crushed corpse in my hand. A little soap and water and I toss what's left of her into the trash. I used to worry about someone finding the bodies, but I realized that here raccoons and birds will clean up any evidence that might be left.

Remembering that I stepped on one on the way here I grab another paper towel and head over to clean that last bit of mess up. That's when I notice she's not where she was anymore. She's crawled almost a foot with both her legs ground into past from the thighs down. I stop for a moment, frozen in fascination as I watch her struggle. Moments go by, but it feels like hours, I am mesmerized by her tiny pained movements, so desperate... so pathetic.

She's so beautiful. He dark skin is flawless and her hair long and black, it hangs loose down to her back. Her tiny breasts heave and wiggle with each labored little breath. I don't remember who she is. I've seen her before somewhere, I had to have meet her before I shrunk her. Probably with a group. Some how she got out. She is so beautiful. For a moment I wonder what she would look like on my bed, normal sized and naked. I decide I like her like this.

Finally, she notices me watching her. Her head turns towards me and she's saying something. Screaming something at me. I can't make out what she's saying though, just tiny shrieks like a wounded animal, but even from here I know that's not true. I can see it in her tiny eyes, she's begging. She is begging me for help. I lean in closer, on my hands and knees now, peering at her, trying to hear what she's saying.

“Please.. help me... I don't want to do.. please... help. Please. Please.”

It hits me. She doesn't know. I feel that feeling. The one I get when I'm about to do it, to take their tiny little lives. It starts in my chest, my heart races and tingles and it spreads down quickly into my stomach and then further down. I stiffen and swell at the thought. She doesn't know. I stand up, she's still calling to me for help, begging me to save her. I look at her from up here, my smile widening, twisting into what must be a hideous sadistic smirk on my face. I tower over her. She is nothing to me. I lift my foot over here. She starts screaming loudly enough for me to hear her. She's panicking. She knows now. It's too late. She is nothing. I am a god. I slam my foot down, on her, catching her head and upper body underneath the ball of my foot.

KERRUNCH

Her body explodes under my sole, spraying her smushed remains several feet across my wooden floor. I let out a little gasp as I feel her gooey remains between my toes. Oh my god... it feels so good. My hand is on my cock now, I didn't even realize I had done that. I shudder and almost fall over. Crushing her so easily has left me feeling a little shaky. I clean up her mess, tossing her remains away with the previous girl. I take a shot of rum, chase it with some water and head up stairs. I've still got the twins left, and I really, really need to get off now.