- Text Size +

   We were the same height now, kneeling upright on the bed. As our lips met, so did our bodies, and I felt that deep warmth in my stomach. That feeling that you are where you belong, that you are safe. Our breathing deepened. Then turned to panting. I gripped my red-haired seraph by her thighs, and she placed her hands on my shoulders, helping me guide myself into her moist opening.

  We gasped together.

  Her hair was a mess, her eyes earnest. I held her thighs, as she held my head, our lips pressing together, and breaking apart to draw from the air supply of our shoe-box terrarium. She began to rock into me, and I started thrusting back, like a piston gaining momentum.

  “Wait... Slow down, Will.” she panted.

  I lifted her thighs like wheelbarrow handles, and tipped her over onto the mattress. Her hair splayed out onto the pillow. Her hands landed near her head; her fingers curled inward, as if too weak to make fists. I kissed her neck, and watched her eyes, which seemed to grow drowsy. She tried to speak, but failed.

  I kissed Alice one last time before crawling back from her. She lay in front of me, looking vulnerable and pleased. Her legs were apart; her chest rose and fell steadily. By her foot was the boot whose toe I had kissed, abandoned earlier in our scuffling. I picked it up, drawn to its texture. I held it sideways, bringing its loosened buckle into view. I brought my tongue to the boot, driving it along the groove where the black leather met the rubber sole, and guiding it around the toe.

  “I said make love to me, not my shoe,” said Alice, pouting.

  “Jealous?” I asked. She motioned towards her crotch.

  “Come here. And bring that tongue.”

  With some reluctance, I dropped the shoe over the side of the bed. I lifted her foot by the heel, and brought my tongue to the sole. Her toes squirmed excitedly as I ingested the layer of shoe-incubated excretion coating the wrinkled skin. Alice gasped in helpless, horny laughter. I pressed the big toe to my tongue, then brought my lips over it, and sucked until the taste of salt was gone.

  I brought my lips to her ankle. I slowly traveled the length of her leg, leaving a trail of saliva and kisses. My woman watched with anticipation as I drew closer to her, and let out an ecstatic sigh as I began feasting on her womanhood. I felt the red hair brush against my nose as I nourished myself on her moisture. A leg rested on my back possessively, and hands fell on my head, holding me between her thighs. I managed to free myself for a breath of air, only to spend it on a word.

  “Goddess!”

  “Yes!”

  I could continue like this, I thought. I could continue to please her, and afterwards, I could be laying on an insole, staring up through the hole in the leather. Waiting for the heat. The smell. The pressure. I knew we'd both enjoy that... some other night.

  I lifted my head, and she pulled her leg away. I looked up at her, sweating and breathing. In her eyes I found something like the fear of a cornered animal. Except that to spare her would not be to show mercy. I pounced in slow motion, feeling the gap close between our skin. I let myself sink into her sweetness as into a cleansing bath. I entered her again, knowing I would not withdraw without fulfilling my purpose.

  Our hands followed the paths we had forged over many months of silent negotiation. We didn't speak; instead traded short vocalizations, sufficient to convey everything needing to be said. Our hands and tongues communicated as well, in an intimate way that was lost when I was not her size. I knew I had found in Alice my partner and playmate for life. Her moans and sighs grew into yelps and howls. In a flash, I remembered where we were.

  “Alice! Not so loud! Annie'll hear us!” I said.

  She broke into roaring laughter. I continued trying to hush her, without success.

  “I don't care!!!” she shouted. “She's a smart girl... she'll leave us alone.”

  I thought about it for a second, picturing Annie in my mind, dreaming innocently above us, clueless to the raucous, naughty fun her two shrunken friends were having in a shoe-box a few feet below her. I couldn't help but see the absurdity of the situation, and soon I was cackling along with Alice. I let go of all worry, all self-consciousness, and any tenseness still left in my body.

  There was a look of concern in her eyes, as I continued digging into her. The look slowly died as she was overtaken by the feeling. I knew I wasn't stopping, no matter the consequences. Her womb was begging me to release, and I couldn't refuse it.

  When we reached our moment of union, it felt like I had opened my soul to her. Everything made sense in that moment. All the questions that had vexed me evaporated. I knew who I was. I knew my purpose in life. Not knew, felt. To be with her. To be the best I could be for her. I wanted us to have a life together. To have fun together. I wanted to be her protector, her provider, her lover.

  I recalled what I had said to her earlier.

  You taught me to trust, to feel, to be myself...

  Whatever it is, whatever it means, I will be there beside you.

  She was a goddess, a force of nature, but still a human being. My Alice. And I was in love with all the strange things she made me feel.