- Text Size +

I sat on the bed, changing into my pajamas as Alice walked around the shoe-box room, admiring Annie's decorating.

“So, what do you think of Annie?” I asked.

“She's really sweet. I can tell she really cares about you. ”

She smiled sweetly.

“She shared something big with you. She treasures you, Will... when I saw her stomp on you like that... well, I knew you were special to her.”

She sat down on the bed, letting her shoulders sink back with a relieved sigh.

“Oh Wi-ill...”

As she called from the other side of the bed, I saw the upturned corner of cunning lips, and a hazel pupil in the narrowing gap of dark eyelashes.

“...care to help me with my boots?”

I got up, walked to where she sat on the bed, and knelt down before her knees. I looked up, and she gazed down, feminine and powerful, a booted Venus. I lifted her boot from the floor, cradling the curve of the sole with my palm, and the heel with my fingers. I brought it slowly towards my face, preparing to plant a gentle kiss on the toe. She used to blush and look away when I showed my love for her boots. Now, she sat there, calm and elegant, with her hands folded on her knees. As my lips made contact with the cold black leather, I heard that word in my head.

Goddess.

I removed the ankle-length shoe, undoing the metal clasp and slipping it off, revealing a bare foot. I placed the boot on the floor and reached for the second. I brought it to my mouth, as before, and kissed it.

Goddess.

I knew it was just my imagination, but now it was distinctly Alice's voice. I thought back to earlier that evening, and I remembered all the things that were going through my head as I had whispered that word in her ear. I found myself plunging into her eyes. There was a darkness there, but as I swam deeper, it gave way, and I just found myself looking at... my girl.

Once I had removed her boots, she reached over and grabbed them from me, with a playful, chastising glance. She started to swing her legs back over the bed, to the corner where she had been undressing. Some mischievous whim seized me, sending me forward, and as my hand closed, tightening the jean leg around her shin, she collapsed belly-first onto the mattress...

“eugh!”

...losing one of her boots over the side of the bed. She still held the other to her chest as she turned over, her giggles punctuated by my kisses.

“Will! Ha ha! Please... let me get undressed.”

I had quickly abandoned my pajamas, and now I watched with anticipation as she removed her forest-green sweater and her jeans. She fidgeted with her bra clasp; I suspected her of delaying on purpose. I reached out to help, and she fought the uninvited offer, laughing the whole time.

“No! ...Will!

She gave me a look that said I was in trouble, and I shrank, landing in between her legs. Now only about an inch or two to her (and less than a centimeter in real scale), I ran into the wall of her lacy underwear, pressing against her fragrant crotch impatiently as she finally unhooked her bra. I looked up to see the doubly-gorgeous sight of her breasts and face.

She brushed her hair out of her eyes.

“Hold on!”

I felt fingers wrap gently around my waist. The mattress dropped out from beneath me, as I traveled backwards, tracing a ferris wheel arc in the air, before being set down on the bed a distance from Alice. She drew her legs together protectively, placing her feet together on the bed. She then pulled at her underwear, freeing them from her buttocks, and slipping them up, then down the curve of her legs, and under her feet. She then lifted the garment with her toes, dangling it above me for a few seconds, before letting it drop.

I fought to get free of the silky snare, emerged through the leg hole, and headed for her toes. I tried climbing them, but they were not very cooperative. I was squeezed and fondled between the pudgy boulders, which wrestled me to the ground in short order. I was then steamrolled by the ball of her foot, grateful as it kneaded and smothered me. Once timid and careful, she had learned not to give in as I struggled, my arms batting uselessly against her sole.

An image came into my mind. I remembered the photos Annie had shown me, of her and her mother as giants, towering over their garage. I became conscious of the power these women had, that Alice had. It was dangerous. I felt a shot of adrenaline begin to pulse through me.

After another minute of playful torture, Alice's toes lifted, setting me free. I stood up, a little light-headed from the sour fumes as I tried to regain my composure.

“Wanna try again?” she asked.

I approached her toes for the second time with some caution. I had learned not to put it past her to tease me two or even three times before she was done playing with me. I drew closer, expecting to be caught in the vice of her toes once more, and hoping that she didn't get any ideas involving the one boot of hers that was still resting on the bed. Well, half hoping. As it happened, the toes were cooperative this time, jostling only slightly at the touch of my hands as I clambered over them onto the top of the foot. My girl extended her legs slowly, and I crawled onto her shin as her foot became vertical behind me. She then laid back, spreading a beautiful and remarkably smooth human landscape before me. I walked along her leg, over her kneecap, and up her thigh. I felt the ground ripple curiously beneath my feet. Goosebumps. I came to her pelvis, where I saw the bush at the crest of the dark valley between her legs. I was tempted to cut through the copper thicket and slide down her lips, but I pressed on, knowing Alice was waiting for me.

I reached her stomach, a breathing dune of faint shadows. I leaped across her navel, continuing towards the face over the horizon. Alice's hand landed on the flesh in front of me, impeding my path. The fingers glided towards me. I pressed my toes downward, letting my feet sink into the foam-like flesh for leverage before throwing myself over the oncoming barrels of her pinkie and ring-finger. I was carried down her stomach a short distance, before her fingers curled up. I was lifted in the air, turned and manipulated until I found myself enclosed. When her fingers pulled away, I landed upright on her breast.

Her eyes surveyed my tiny, masculine form with fascination. All my life I had been on the thin side. Over the last few years, however, I had built up some muscle. I lifted weights at home, but had also taken up an interest in climbing – whether it was Alice's clothes, our furniture, or the electric cords around the house. The eyes seemed pleased, and were apparently sharp enough to discern the evidence of my growing excitement, for her lips split open, eagerly revealing the gigantic woman's fearsome white teeth.