- Text Size +
Chapter 50

Later that night, there was a big dinner. The girls were given the antidote and were now normal sized... well... maybe a foot and a few inches taller than normal. They now averaged about 6’7” in height.
"I propose a toast," Jack began. "to my life long friend, who bailed me out of trouble when I did nothing but doubt and insult him, Freak Boy."

"Sorry we ever doubted you buddy." Somedude said.

"I forgive you. Now, enough with the damn formalities, I’m hungry! Can I cut the roast?" he asked with a grin.

"Go ahead Freak Boy." Ben said with a smile as Amy leaned up against his shoulder.

"Sweet!" Freak Boy pulled a chainsaw out of nowhere and cranked it up. The girls stared wide eyed and nervous. Jack sighed; Somedude and Ben smacked themselves in the forehead.

**************************************************

Well, that about wraps it up. As for how our heroes ended up, let's see how they're doing 7 months after the whole mess...

Jack moved in with Rei. He used the diamonds that Rei didn't keep to start his own company. He calls it McCoy corp. He became a multi billionaire by patenting his growth serum and selling it to farmers across the world, helping to solve the problem of world hunger.

Darien and Serena's future has been written from the start, so I don't think I need to stress anything about their future together except that she had to go shopping for some new clothes to fit her slightly taller self.

Ben and Amy have been dating for the last 7 months. They both got jobs as the head of R&D at McCoy corp. Working together has just made their relationship, and their banking accounts, stronger than ever.

Freak Boy and Somedude got jobs at the McCoy Corp. publishing department. They've just finished their first book about the events that brought the group together. Their girlfriends, Lita and Mina work with them for the most part. Lita is head of security, while Mina is the spokesperson for McCoy corp.


THE END.

**************************************************