- Text Size +
Chapter 49

The trial was not going well, it looked bleak for Jack. Then, the closing statements began.

"Ok, closing statements," Judge said.

"None needed," said the plaintiff.

"Make this good, Freak Boy," Jack pleaded. Freak Boy stood up and cleared his throat.

"Esteemed rappers of the jury, my client, Jack McCoy cannot be blamed for what has taken place in these last few days. When my client was producing his 'growth serum' he was on the grounds of Tokyo High School.

"Now, shouldn't the high school know what all students are doing on their grounds? My client informed the school of his experiment, this was a school science project! Did the school do anything? NO! I think not!!

"They allowed my client to produce and test his serum ON SCHOOL GROUNDS! This was the responsibility of the Tokyo Public School District to check the science projects of their students, therefore, this incident is a direct result of negligence on the part of the Tokyo Public School District. Esteemed rappers, you know what I'm saying is true. So, make the right choice. If the glove does not fit, then you must acquit!"

Jack, Darien, Ben, Somedude, Mina, Amy, Rei, Serena, and Lita all stared awestruck at Freak Boy's amazing closing statement. It's not clear whether Freak Boy actually went to law school or not but, he certainly knows all he things to say in order to make himself sound like an attorney.

**************************************************
!!!FEEL THE SUSPENSE!!!
**************************************************

"We, the jury, have made our decision." said MC Hammer.

"Wow... in less than five minutes, huh?" asked Judge Reinhold.

"We find the defendant, Jack McCoy, not guilty."

"YES!! Score one for the Freak Boy!"