- Text Size +
Chapter 48

TRIAL OF THE CENTURY! DAY 2.

"Freak Boy, my ass is in your hands! Call a witness that's relevant to the case!"

"Alright, alright. The defense now calls to the stand... George Lucas!" George Lucas took the stand and swore the oath.

"State your name and latest film."

"Uh, George Lucas. Star Wars, Episode I: Phantom Menace."

"And would you say that Menace was as good a movie as, oh say, Empire?"

"Yes, I think it's the best movie I've made yet."

"Permission to treat this witness as hostile," Freak Boy said, rolling up his sleeves. "Mr. Lucas, how do you explain that in Empire, Obi-wan tells Luke that Yoda is the Jedi Master who trained him, but in Menace Liam Neeson trains him?"

"Well, the--uh, the power of myth--"

"And how do you explain that Obi-wan tells Luke that Anakin was an accomplished star fighter when they met, but when they meet him in Menace he's just a little boy who never left Tattooine?"

"See, my kids thought--"

"Isn't it true that you knew this was a bad movie, that you wrote it over a weekend, but kept tellin' people you had it done for years--"

Freak Boy was interrupted by the plaintiff. "Objection! The Pod-race was... pretty cool."

"May I remind your honor that you've never been in a Lucas film, and you were age applicable for the Liam Neeson role."

Judge Reinhold thought for a few seconds. "I'm going to allow it."

"Mr. Lucas," Freak Boy continued, "I want my $8 back." George Lucas sniffled, then handed over the $8. "Get him out of my sights!" When Lucas was escorted out of the courtroom, Freak Boy continued.

"The Defense now calls... Steven Spielberg."

"Your honor," interjected the plaintiff. "What is the point of this?"

"I agree," said Judge Reinhold.

"May I remind your honor that you've also never been in a Spielberg film."

"I was in Gremlins," Judge said.

"BUT not Gremlins 2."

"Hey," he said with a smile. "You're right. Uh, I'm going to allow it."

*************************************************************
Spielberg took the stand.

"What was the deal with Hook?! I want my eight bucks back."

Spielberg handed the eight bucks over. Freak Boy continued calling up directors of bad movies and bad actors, demanding refunds for the rest of the day.

Jack just slammed his head into the desk repeatedly. The giantesses were watching the events on Court TV and Rei was about ready to cry. Once again, perverts were gathered by their ankles, claiming to be watching the trial, but really looking up their panties.