- Text Size +
Chapter 41

"Well, let's go help Godzilla kick some ass." Lita began.

"Ok... we'll do this. THEN I get to kick Jack's ass." Rei said cracking her knuckles. The others just sighed.

With Beryl and her cronies out of the way, the girls could now devote their full attention to the monsters Godzilla, Mothra, and Rodan were fighting. From their perspective, it seemed like they were evenly matched.

"Finally," smirked Rei, "I get to let some aggression out." Waiting for a clear shot, she finally found a clear shot at Megalon.

"Celestial Fire Surround!"

With that, Sailor Mars fired a huge wave of flame at Megalon, burning him badly. Before Megalon could do anything, he was tackled head on by Rodan, knocking him into a building.

"One down," began Mina. "Two to go!" Turning to where Mothra was fighting Gigan, she began preparing her own attack.

"Venus Love Chain!"

With that, her trademark attack flew at Gigan, stunning him. That distraction allowed Mothra to swoop in and paralyze Gigan, causing him to fall out of the sky and crash.

"One to go!" shouted Lita. Turning her attention to King Ghidora, she saw the three headed beast evenly matched with Godzilla and Angilas.

"Let's hit him with everything we've got!" continued Lita. Nodding, the girls all charged up their attacks and released them right at all three of Ghidora's heads. Seeing the opening, Godzilla joined in with his radioactive breath. The combined force sent Ghidora reeling as Don King cheered Godzilla on.

"That's it!" cheered King. "Pour it on G-Man!"

Finally, the five girls finished their onslaught on Ghidora, leaving the monster ready to fall over. Ghidora fell down, defeated like the other monsters.

"We did it!!" shouted Serena as she jumped in the air with joy.

"Yes!" they all shouted in unison.

"Now, we find our boyfriends." Mina said.

They didn't even get a chance. The press swarmed in and flooded the girls, the monsters, AND Don King with many, many questions.

"Uh-oh G-man. We in trouble now." Don King said as he saw the press. "Just stay cool everyone." There was no answer. King turned around and saw Mothra flying away carrying Godzilla with the help of Rodan. Angilas was held by Godzilla as they all flew away from the press.

"Oh yeah!! That's REAL NICE!!" King shouted after them. "JUST WAIT TILL I CATCH YOUR SCALY ASSES!!! YOU THINK YOU GONNA GET A BONUS FROM THIS?!! HELL NO!! BRING YOUR ASSES BACK HERE AND GET ME!!!" Don King shouted, jumping up and down being really pissed off.

"Does he know something we don't?" asked Mina.

"Sailor Whatever!" King shouted. "This is bad; you know who's in this crowd? Super Market Tabloid writers. We about to be swimming in a shit load of questions that make no sense and they will miss-construe what we say just like lawyers do to the legal system." King said.

"Terrific..." Rei said sarcastically.

Serena was contemplating leaving the media circus until she saw something much worse than tabloid writers. Photographers. Tons of them.

"I don't think we can walk through the crowd."

"Because if we do," added Mina, "the odds are good our panties will end up on the cover of the tabloids."

Rei sighed. After beating Megalon down, she was finally starting to feel good again. The last thing she wanted to do was to answer a bunch of questions from some sleazy reporter.

The reporters began to swarm around Amy first, asking her tons of useless questions.

"Why are you wearing blue?"

"Exactly what is your relationship with the other Senshi?"

"How did you get so big?"

"Were you involved in the mafia shootings earlier today?"

Amy sweat dropped. She didn't know where to begin. Finally, she cleared her voice and began answering the group.

"I like the color blue. We're good friends who decided to do something for the city. My growth is a result of a classified experiment. And no comment."

The other girls looked on as Amy effortlessly answered questions for the girls. Finally, the media circus decided to leave. Rei was stunned.

"How did you do that?"

"Simple. Speak quickly and use small words. Even you wouldn't get confused Serena!"

Serena raised an eyebrow as the other girls laughed. Unfortunately, she couldn't think of a comeback.