- Text Size +
Chapter 39

"Yeah, I wanna place $500 on Godzilla and the Senshi." said Jack.

"Jesus..." said Darien.

"Yes?" a voice said from behind him.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"I'm Jesus Christ."

"Whoa," Jack said as he gave the bookie his 500 bucks. "What are you doing down here?"

"You think I was gonna miss this? This is possibly the biggest battle of the century... at least until next year when Satan will rise up and attempt to take over the earth and then heaven."

"Has everyone gone fucking insane?!!" Darien, Jack, Ben, Freak Boy, & Somedude all shouted in unison.

**************************************************

Serena threw a punch at Beryl and sent her crashing into Tokyo Tower. Beryl rose up and struck Sailor Moon. Both of them began rolling around on the floor, attacking each other in a cat fight.

Silent Bob tried to hold Jay back from the scene. Jay kept trying to get closer to the action.

"Fuck you fatty! Let me fucking go! Dammit lunchbox, leave me the fuck alone! I need to get closer you dumb-fuck!" Jay shouted. Silent Bob could hold on no longer and went down to the ground. Jay went charging into the scene, only to be kicked out of the area by Rei's giant foot.

"Fuck man... the whole fuckin' worlds against us dude, I swear to god."

Rei continued to grow angrier and angrier at Jack for giving them the formula. "If I ever get my hands on him... I'm going to make him a greasy smear on the ground!" she shouted as she punched out Birdie.

**************************************************

Jack had been watching the fight on the news and when he saw that he got all bug eyed.

"Well... I'm gonna see you guys later."

"Where are you going, Jack? This whole mess is your fault," Freak Boy said.

"I'm heading out on the first plane back to America."

"So... you're just gonna leave? Just like that! JUST LIKE THAAT!!!" Ben shouted.

"Uh..." Jack looked at the TV and saw Rei beating the shit out of Birdie. "Yep."

Darien could take it no more; he finally punched to hit Jack. Unfortunately, Jack knew Jujitsu so in about 5 seconds Darien was on the ground with a nose bleed.

"Somedude… remind me to NEVER piss of Jack, ok?"

"Sure thing Freak Boy."

"Thou hath sinned. Jack, you have caused this mess, thou must make up for your wrong doings."

Jack sighed. "You're right Jesus... I do have to make things right again."

"That is right, my child. You must do the right thing."

"Thank you Jesus!" said Jack as he rushed off to try and make things right.