- Text Size +
Chapter 37

"Do you think you can win, Sailor Moon? You and your friends are outmatched. Even with the lizards help, you can't hope to win!"

"That's what you think, Beryl!" responded Serena. "CHARGE!"

The audience cheered as the both sides charged each other. As bolts flew and the girls locked in battle, the cheers got louder.

Godzilla, not wanting to be left out of the fight, went straight for the Ann clone, which jumped out the way of the big lizard.

"You may be powerful, but you're incredibly slow!" she taunted as she landed a kick to Godzilla's head. However, the big lizard turned around and hit Ann with his claws, sending her reeling.

"That's it G-Man!" shouted King. "Kick that huge white bitch's ass!"




Mars, Mercury and Venus turned to face the three cloned members of the Black Moon family, Avery, Prisma, and Emerald. Not wasting any time, they started firing at the girls with their own distinct energy attacks.

"As if this day wasn't weird enough," panted Venus, "we have to fight long dead clones of old enemies."

Mars shrugged. "So?" Nodding to Sailor Mercury, she dodged an energy bolt to the side as Mercury created a fog around the girls.

Venus smiled. "FIRE!" The combined blasts of the three girls hit their intended targets, knocking them into a group of buildings.




Lita jumped out of the way of Dark Lady's spear gun, courtesy of the transformed Luna P. She kept laughing as Sailor Jupiter, the first one usually into a fight, was forced on a constant defensive.

"Had enough, Jupiter? You know Beryl will destroy Japan! You can't stop us!"

Jupiter smiled as she grabbed one of the dropped spears and threw it right back at Dark Lady, knocking the spear gun out of her hand.

"Hey! That isn't fair!"

"You may look like Dark Lady," responded Jupiter as she charged her thunder attack, "but you're just an impostor!"

Dark Lady had no time for a witty comeback. The thunder blast knocked her flat on her ass as people cheered.

"They like it?" asked Jupiter.

"No, they're just cheering because they can see up Dark Lady's dress," responded Mars. Indeed, the crowd was cheering as photographers started taking pictures in all the right places.




Beryl was furious. Her super team of Negaverse giantesses was getting their asses handed too them by Godzilla and the Senshi. And the crowd cheered on.

"You can't win, Sailor Moon!" shouted Beryl as she blasted energy from her staff. Moon furiously jumped out of the way, but fell. The crowd roared as she fell.

"Why are you guys cheering?" asked Serena. She quickly realized the answer when the crowd gathered by her legs.

"Is there anything you idiots care about besides panties?!" Ignoring the perverts, Moon got to her feet and released her Scepter Elimination attack on Beryl. While not her strongest attack the force was enough to send Beryl flying into a skyscraper, completely smashing it.

"All right!" shouted Sailor Moon. "We did it!"

"It's never that easy," responded Sailor Mars.

Beryl let out a high pitched screeching noise. Suddenly, the ground rumbled.