- Text Size +
Chapter 34

Amy was about to start having some fun, when there was a deafening roar from the shore. Amy, Lita and Mina looked and saw the horrifying sight. GODZILLA!!!

Below them, many people were running around like idiots at the sight of the 300 foot monster known as Godzilla. Some were catching a glimpse of the Sailor Scouts panties as they ran for their miserable lives... (I do this a lot. -- FB)

**************************************************

Rei and Serena were enjoying themselves with their boyfriends, when a loud roar interrupted their fun.

"Did you... hear that Jack?" asked Rei. Jack climbed out of her bra, his shirt gone and his hair a wild mess.

"Huh... no-I... Uh-I, I didn't hear nothing." Jack said not wanting to have to leave. Serena then gasped as she pointed to Godzilla.

"NO! It's Godzilla!!" shouted Darien.

"Impossible." Jack stated. "International Copyright laws prevent Godzilla from appearing in not only any work of fiction by Freak Boy and/or Somedude, but in any production that isn't put out by Tokyo's movie companies. It also means Godzilla can't appear in any story about Sailor Moon."

"Well, he's here." Rei said. "This could get dangerous, Jack and Darien, you guys get out of here." Serena and Rei placed their boyfriends on the ground as Godzilla came closer. Jack punched the window of a parked car and climbed in. Darien got in the back after Jack unlocked the car and hotwired it. They drove off as fast as they could.

Godzilla marched forward trashing Tokyo as he approached the Sailor Scouts. He hit a building with his tail causing it to collapse and sending debris to land on Jack's newly acquired car. Jack passed out, Darien was left to try and wake him up.

**************************************************

"Where am I?" Jack asked as he looked around at the dark shadowy world known as, The Negaverse.

"That, is not important. Most people who arrive here do not live. I will spare you though, for reasons that will become clear momentarily." said an evil feminine voice from the shadows.

"Who are you?!"

"Someone who will make you rich and powerful. Jack, I know of your serum of growth. I would like for you to give it to me."

"Hmm... y'see, that ain’t gonna work. I already have these plans, you know, perfect it, put it out on the market, get rich, and retire on an island paradise in Hawaii with my girlfriend. That sort of thing."

"You're not thinking BIG, Jack. Most unlike you."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me put it this way, if you put the Serum on the market, you'll be rich enough to rule over a small island like Hawaii or Japan. BUT, if you give it to me... I will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. You will have money, power... and all the beautiful women you desire. You will rule the world as my King."

"Hmmm... so far I don't see a downside, except that... oh I don't know- REI WOULD KILL ME!"

"Fine then, I'll just have to speak your language." Suddenly Queen Beryl revealed herself as she walked forward. She held out a hand and dropped a diamond the size of a baseball in Jack's hand. His eyes widened as he looked at the gem with a big smile.

"Keep talking..." he said. She smiled and opened her hand again dropping 3 small bags in his hand. One full of Rubies, one full of Emeralds and the other of gold coins. Jack put them in his pocket.

"I'll give you some time to think."

**************************************************

Suddenly, Jack woke up. The first thing he did was check his pocket, he found the bags and the diamond.

"So... it wasn't a dream."

"What are you talking about, Jack? We have to get out of here. The fight is moving this way." Darien said.

"Right, let's move." said Ben, Amy's boyfriend, as he helped Jack up.

"Yeah, we better move our asses." Freak Boy said as Somedude nodded in agreement.

"Freak Boy? Somedude! How the hell did you get here? No, never mind. Tell me later, for now, just run!"

Jack ran with the others, facing the big moral dilemma. World Power and Money, or a normal life with Rei on Hawaii.

It took him mere seconds to decide. He wanted power. He made the serum for profit, and this tender offer was more than any man could possibly want.

"Do I want unlimited power?" thought Jack to himself. "Hell yeah. Now if I only knew where to send the formula."

A voice seemingly out of nowhere responded. "Here will be just fine."

Jack turned around to see he wasn't running with the other guys, but rather in the same void as before. Turning around, he saw the same woman from before.

"Well, I don't have a sample on me," began Jack, "just the formula on paper."

The woman chuckled for a bit as she approached him. "The formula is all that I shall require."

Jack sighed and handed her the paper. She smiled.

"You understand the agreements of what just happened. Payment for your services, which is complete rule over the Negaverse, shall be completed as soon as I and my followers destroy Japan. In advance, this should be enough to keep you fed for quite a while." She laughed, handing Jack a small bag. When he looked inside, he found it was filled with sparking diamonds.

The woman smiled sinisterly as she extended her hand. "Agreed?"

Jack grinned as he extended his hand in return. "Agreed."