- Text Size +
Chapter 33

During all of this, Amy, Lita, and Mina watched as Rei and Serena played with their tiny boyfriends, and smiled.

"I love a happy ending," chirped Amy.

"Sure, happy for them," responded Lita. "But what about us? We're alone."

"We have each other," joked Mina.

"No, seriously," responded Lita. "We're still huge. Let's leave Rei and Serena alone and go out for a night on the town!"

"I don't know," responded Amy.

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun! And we'll be careful. Besides, what else are we gonna do?"

Amy finally caved and 3 of the 5 giant Senshi left for the city. Mina and Lita wanted to search for boys. Amy went along to make sure neither of them caused mass panic or anything like that.

"Bet I'll find a cute boy before you do Lita." said Mina.

"No way." Lita retorted.

"$20 says I do."

"You're on." said Lita. The two shook on it and the hunt began. The two girls quickly split up to look for a cute guy, while Amy 1.- refereed and 2.- Made sure there wasn't any mass panic in the streets.

Mina decided to look around downtown, thinking it'd be easy to find someone with all the clubs in the area. Sure enough, her theory was rewarded with a huge line of guys waiting outside a packed club. Mina had her pick of the crowd, which, thanks to the blaring music playing, was oblivious to her presence.

"Hmm, which one to choose, which one." Reaching down into the crowd, she found exactly the boy that would win her the bet.

It's kind of hard not to notice when a giant hand descends and picks up a guy from the line you're in. Naturally the crowd started screaming, panicking, and running around in circles. Mina tried to calm the crowd assuring them she meant them no harm. The crowd continued screaming and running.

Mina heard a noise. Someone was coming. Either Lita had found a boy too or Amy heard the panicking. It was the latter of the two.

"What are you doing?!" asked an angry Amy.

"Well, I went into the area to find..." began Mina.

"I know that! But didn't you think that a giant hand descending into a crowd would cause just a little panic?"

"Well, no," replied Mina, realizing the stupidity of her mistake.

Amy sighed, then put her arm around her moping friend. "I think the problem is your technique."

"Technique?"

"Well, sure! You just can't go in and act like a monster reaching into a crowd! You need to act more natural."

"Natural?"

"Less like a monster wanting to eat people and more like a girl wanting to go out."

Mina smirked. She didn't know Amy had it in her! Guess all that time she spent with Jack must have started to mess with her brain.

Attempting to be more careful, the girls approached another club where people were congregating, including some from the club where Mina first appeared.

After following Amy's advice, Mina received a willing guy to go with her. There were several and to her, they were all adorable. So she chose some dumb thing and decided that's what she'd look for. This lucky bastard was the only Hispanic in the crowd. He had short
chestnut hair and nice golden tanned skin. His eyes were dark
brown and mysterious and he had one of those smiles that makes people
nervous.

"So, what’s your name?" asked Mina.

"Well my real name is-" as he spoke a jet liner flew by preventing us from hearing his name. “,but, everybody just calls me Freak Boy.”

"Nice to meet you Freak Boy." Mina said with a smile. Mina was now getting to know her tiny teen. So, Amy set out to go find Lita and make sure she didn't get frustrated and go Godzilla on the town.

While Mina was getting to know her new Freak Boy-toy better, Amy decided to look around for Mina, impressed by her own advice.

"I'm surprised that worked out. Maybe I should try it out myself later."

Amy's daydreaming was quickly interrupted by a loud pitched yell. Having a sneaking suspicion who was behind it, she ran off to where the noise was. Predictably, Lita was in the same area.

"Somebody help me!"

Amy ran toward the sound of the voice, a terrified black haired man huddled over in Lita's palm.

"Lita!" scolded Amy in her usual 'what are you doing?' tone. "Who is that?"

"Oh, him?" answered a surprised Lita. "Someone I found. Isn't he cute?"

Amy bent over to look at the terrified teenager. He had a slightly dark complexion, but it was difficult to see his face considering he was hunched over in terror.

"You know, Lita, you just can't bend over and pick up whoever you see without an explanation! You're trying to find a guy, not scare him to death!"

"Yeah, but I didn't want him to get away."

Amy hit herself when she heard that. Nevertheless, her first priority was to make sure the tiny boy stopped shivering in terror.

"Don't worry," she whispered. "I'm not going to hurt you." In response, the horrified boy looked up at Amy, who had her hand extended. He quickly ran over to her.

"Keep me away from her! That monster grabbed me right off of the sidewalk!"

Amy looked at the guy as he clung to Lita's hand. She didn't want him to think Lita was a monster. But on the other hand, he was kind of cute... no. She couldn’t do that to her friend. She couldn’t steal the guy she rightfully found and caught… as crazy as that sounds.

One very, very lengthy explanation later, the dark haired guy was a little calmer. He wasn't all that thrilled about being in the complete control of some chick but, not like he has much of a choice. Besides, it does have it's advantages.

"See," said Amy in a tone that made her sound somewhat like

"Thanks Amy." said Lita with a smile as she hugged her new boy into her chest. “So, what’s your name anyway?”

"Well, my name is--" as he spoke a construction worker turned on his
jackhammer and made Lita’s boyfriend’s voice inaudible. ",but, every
just calls me Somedude."

Mina gave her boyfriend a big kiss as Lita and Somedude kept getting acquainted. Amy was still alone though. She could go find a boy for herself. Or, she could check to see how Rei and Serena are doing and maybe get close to Jack. It's easier to get close to someone you know after all than it is to get close to a total stranger... well... when you're the shy type at least.

However, Amy, being the kind girl she was, didn't like the idea of taking a guy away from her friends, no matter how good he felt. Jack seemed to have a genuine affection for Rei, and as much as she hated to admit it, it was something she had to respect. But she still had reservations about looking for a guy of her own, until the other girls started to tease her.

"What's wrong?" asked Lita. "Afraid to follow your own advice?"

"Yeah, I mean, it worked wonders for me!" shouted Mina, holding a her new boy toy in front of Amy as proof.

Rolling her eyes, Amy started to look around the city in search of a boy. Taking a cue from Mina, she started to look around nearby clubs for guys. And like before, she managed to find a crowd of guys set up outside a club. So many choices, so little time.

"Excuse me," she asked meekly to the crowd hoping to get some attention. "I was wondering..."

Predictably, the crowd turned around and started looking at the shy giantess. The expressions ranged from the usual awe to a group that was staring at her gigantic panties. Luckily for them, Amy couldn't see what they were staring at.

From the sides, Mina and Lita both stared at Amy.

"Do you think she needs our help?" asked Lita.

"I don't know," responded Mina. "I mean, she did help us..."

Amy was crashing and burning out there. The girls were going to step in to help but, Amy suddenly got a second wave of confidence.

"Would one of you like to go out for some fun with me?" she said as sexily as she could. Naturally the whole crowd was hooting and hollering responses of joy and acceptance. After about 15 minutes Amy randomly selected a lucky stranger from the crowd.

He had a nice tan, his hair was dyed a dark, dark red. Like Maroon kind of. And he wore it up in short spikes. He was wearing mostly black... well... all black. A black leather trench coat, black shirt, black pants, black leather boots, and black gloves.

Now that Amy had a guy no one would be alone. She was wondering how Serena and Rei were doing. But she did want to get to know the guy she picked out. Earlier when he introduced himself, he was very polite. He seemed nice enough.

After looking at the tiny man in her hand for a little while, Amy allowed her curiosity to get the better of her. Raising him up to her head, she began to ask the man a few questions.

"What's your name?"

"Ben," replied the man as he lied down on Amy's palm, trying to get comfortable.

"O.K. Ben," continued Amy, "you go out a lot?"

"You mean to clubs and stuff? Yeah, when I'm bored. I mean, don't superheroes go out to clubs?"

Amy couldn't help but giggle at the superhero comment. She was always unsure what to think about being called a "hero." So being able to laugh at it was good for both of them.

The next thing she noticed was pretty obvious. Ben was covered in
black from head to toe.

"You like black?"

"You like blue?" responded Ben. "I like the color. Fits my tone."

"Which is?"

Ben smirked. "I don't really know."

Amy laughed as the two continued talking. Ben was nice enough, a college sophomore who'd rather hang out with his friends than study. He seemed intelligent enough, understanding (or at least pretending to) the story about Jack and his growth serum.

After about 10 minutes, both of them felt that they had a significant understanding of the other. Amy was left to decide where to go next.