- Text Size +
Chapter 27

Driving towards the countryside, Lupino polished his gun as Dime
smirked.

"Ve're gonna pump zat boy’s guts full of lead.”

"Well, duh. Just try not to do anything stupid, O.K.?"

"You know me boss."

"Yeah, that's what I'm worried about."

While driving, Lupino and Dime hadn't been thinking much about anything except the revenge on Jack that they so desired. It wasn't until they got within 300 yards of the giants that they realized just how difficult that was going to be.

"SHIT!! Дерьмо! Остановите автомобиль! Остановите автомобиль!" shouted Dime.

"What?!?" asked Lupino, who of course didn't speak Russian, Heck; he could barely speak English.

"Stop za car!"

Lupino did so and the two of them got a glimpse at the giant sailor girls. If they were going to do this, they were going to have to go about it very stealthy. So much for grenades, looks like Dime'll have to do some sniping.

"I'll see if I can get a clear shot at Jack. You, call za boss and tell him I vant double pay for zis. Zhey are much bigger zan I had thought zhey vould be." Dime grabbed his sniper and began trying to search for a place to aim from.

"Get on top of that tree, Dime."

"I don't need to be vobbling on zat tree, boss. I'll shoot em from ze top of ze barn."

Watching as Dime climbed on top of the barn, Lupino began to get worried. He didn't expect Jack to have this kind of backup. 5 giant girls versus the two of them wouldn't exactly be a fair fight for Lupino and Dime.

Setting up his equipment, Dime laid down his rifle and prepared to take the shot. He spotted Jack resting comfortably between Rei's bosom. Snickering Dime thought, “At least the bastard’ll die in a nice place. “

Dime took the shot. The bullet flew mighty and, if not for the fact that no matter how relaxed Jack looks he is NEVER off guard, Dime might have hit him.

"GET DOWN!!" Jack shouted as he climbed out of Rei's breasts. The girls ducked and Jack pulled out a can of Lysol and a lighter.

"Jack, what's going on?" asked Rei.

"I don't know, as soon as I find out I'll tell you." said Jack as he pulled out some binoculars. He saw on top of the barn Boris Dime. "Oh, fuck." said Jack. "This isn't good..."

"What's wrong Jack?" asked Amy. The other girls looked on with curiosity as Jack stay positioned behind a large boulder, the girls also lay down on their stomachs, watching Jack.

"Long story short, old enemy knows I'm here, he wants to kill me and since he's here that means the others are here too."

"What others?" asked Lita.

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies Lita." said Jack as he pulled out dual Ingrams. He loaded them both. Meanwhile, Boris Dime was also reloading his Sniper. In his pockets he had his dual Ingrams and dual Berettas, but they were better at close range. For now, the Sniper Rifle would do just fine.

"Jack..." Serena began sternly. Darien was looking from the curious/angry faces of the girls to Jack. He didn't really want to say anything because, pissing Jack off could mean a bullet in his head, and, pissing the girls off could mean he ends up a greasy smear on the floor.

"Look, if I get out of this alive, I'll tell you how I know these psychos."

Rei quickly spoke up. "We just can't let you walk into the line of fire!"

"I told you before that I can take care of myself!” responded Jack sternly. "These guys are my enemies, not yours."

"But we're your friends," responded Lita. "And seeing you get killed isn't something I want to see."

"Yeah, but knowing this guy, he's heavily armed."

"Look Jack," interrupted Serena. "Right now we could squash you and those guys under our feet. Don't you think we could be useful?"

Jack looked at the girls. If he said yes, that would mean putting them right in the line of fire. If he said no, well, Jack just remembered Rei breaking his ribs and Lita scaring him half to death. He wasn't sure if saying no was a good idea. Especially considering that they seemed determined to fight.

After much deliberation in his head, Jack finally decided it would be better for his health if he just let them do something. At least, put them under the delusion that they were doing something productive to help him.

"Alright alright, fine. You can help." said Jack as several bullets from a rapid fire machine gun came from a hill. Then a few more sniper shots came from the barn again.

"Rapid-Fire-Machine-Gun... Lupino. Damn... 2 big fish in one day." said Jack as he nonchalantly pulled out a pipe bomb, lit it and tossed it in the direction of Lupino.

"What do we do?" asked Rei as she tried to find the small gunners. Being so big wasn't without disadvantages, one of them is people are smaller and much easier to miss.

"I'm moving in, Amy, I'll need some cover fog. Lita, Rei, I want you two to obliterate ANYTHING that moves. Serena, Mina...." Jack looked at the two of them and finally said, "Try not to do anything stupid."