- Text Size +
Chapter 26

Meanwhile, Jack had finally returned to Rei, who looked like she had something on her mind.

"Rei? You alright?"

"Just fine." responded Rei a bit poutily.

"Oh, come on, Rei, don't act that way. You know Mina was lonely, and I, well, I'm glad to be back in your hand."

"Really?"

"Really."

Rei's expression turned from pouting to overjoyed as she hugged Jack into her bosom. "I just knew that you wanted to be with me!"

"Sure, no problem," responded Jack slightly weakly. "Uh, Rei?"

"What is it?"

"I think you're crushing me!"

"Oh." Letting go slightly, Rei found Jack wobbly and a little disoriented. She giggled, knowing that the two were now even.

**************************************************

"So, uh, Boss?" asked Dime.

"What is it?"

"Vhere are ve gonna look first?"

"I found Jack's address back in the States from a tip-off. I guess we could look there."

"I don't think he's at home waiting for us. Maybe we should ask around."

“Screw that! We’re goin to Jack’s house and pumpin’ his guts full o’ lead!”

They went to Jack's trailer. Dime held a Beretta in his hand, Lupino held a shot gun with most of the handle sawed off.

"Ready?" asked Lupino.

"Yes. Lets move." said Dime. Dime kicked down the door and the two rushed into the trailer shooting up everything in the place, which wasn't much.

"Guess he ain’t home." Lupino said as he held up a pair of socks, now full of bullet holes.

"Vhy vould he be? You and I both know how clever zis ass con be. He probably even has insurance to cover zis type of zing as vell."

"I hope so, looks like we really did a number on his place."

"Who cares? Ve need to find Jack or Riojas vill beat us black and blue. Zis is vhy I have already thought up plan to find zhe Jack." said Dime.

"Well?"

"All ve need to do iz find za giants zat Jack vas seen vith on za news. Ve find zem, ve find za Jack-Ass."

"Good idea Dime, how long'd it take you ta think of it? Why don't ya tell me somethin' that AINT obvious. Let's go, come'on." The two left the trailer and found a set of giant footprints. They smiled and began following the trail.

**************************************************

Rei, having observed the fun both Lita and Amy had with Jack in their panties, decided to have some fun with him down there too. After all, if he was willing to do that with everyone else, of course he'd be willing to do it with her.

"You sure Rei?"

"Oh, come on Jack," pouted Rei. "I'll be gentle." Rei began to stroke Jack again, cooing her desires to him. How could he say no? How could he say no to any of these girls for that matter?

"O.K. I'll go." Smiling, Jack was picked up by Rei as she kisses him before lowering him into her panties. Once Jack found himself between Rei's silk and her womanhood, he muttered something to himself.

"I'm weak. Especially when it comes to these girls."

**************************************************

Following the footprints, Lupino and Dime founded that they ended on the street. Looking around, Dime saw a middle aged woman hurrying on her way home.

"Hey boss! I sink she knows vhere Jack is."

"Well, ask her."

Neither of the men were one of any manners at all, so of course, they followed the standard interrogation procedures as if the woman was a member of a rival mafia.

"Alright, you have till ze count of 3 to answer ze kvestion before I blow a hole in your head. Za five giant girls, vhich vay did zey go and vas zhere a blonde Americansky vith zem?" Dime asked as he held the woman at gun point. She may have been stupid before, but when a man has her at gunpoint... she is easily persuaded.

Business as usual, Dime got his answers then killed the woman for fun. Lupino was disappointed, he didn't want to shoot the woman. Too quick and painless, he preferred to torture his victims. Boris just wants to get the job done however possible and whichever is the easiest way.

**************************************************

Meanwhile, Rei was enjoying every second with Jack. She was breaking
her promise to be gentle as Jack was knocked every which way in her panties. After 10 minutes Jack was pulled out of Rei's womanhood. She was panting and smiling, Jack felt like his lungs were going to implode on one another. But, he made Rei happy, and that smile on her face was a big enough reward. Of course, he would like something else as a reward too.

"I really enjoyed that, Jack." giggled Rei as she held the tiny man in her hand. It was probably the best feeling she had ever had.

Jack meanwhile, was still spinning, talking like a broken TV. "Oh, it's no kemosabi, you're chair like brand new with 90 daylimited warranty. Film at eleven..."

Smiling, Rei kissed Jack. She had no idea what the hell he said, but she assumed it was supposed to be something sweet. Holding Jack, she placed him between her breasts, moving them just a little bit to ensure that he was comfortable.

"Now you just relax right there, Jack. The girls and I are gonna go look around for some food."

Jack didn't say a word, but just got comfortable and fell asleep as Rei kissed him again. He knew after everything that had happened to him he was in for some good luck eventually, and here it was. Finally, Jack began to sleep again, with a huge smile on his face. This was heaven.