- Text Size +
Chapter 25

Lupino was already on the way to the air port. In the car was the head of the Riojas crime family himself, Edward Riojas, along with the Finito Brothers, Joey and Vince Finito, Vinnie Gognitti and the notorious Boris Dime. All of whom were the big fish in the Riojas crime family.

"We'll finally get revenge on the McCoy brat." said Edward.

"Da pain in da buts' goin' down!" Joey stated as he slammed his fist into his open palm.

"Dat freakin' cop!" added Gognitti.

"Patience boys," began Lupino, "Jack blew our plans last time, and yes we almost ended up in jail but we didn't. I say, we don't reveal that to him yet. After all, there's more than one way to skin a cat."

"You're always so complex Lupino," said Edward. "I'll send Dime here to go get him. Kill him if he doesn't cooperate, Dime. If he does cooperate, bring him to me. I'll deal with him personally." he finished sinisterly as he felt the scar that the knife left on his face. That night one year ago. He growled as he remembered the trouble that one lousy cop gave his gang.

The car stopped at the air port and the big fish all got out of the limousine. Next stop: Japan, and Jack.

**************************************************

As much as it probably would help him at this point, Jack wasn't psychic. He had no idea what was about to happen to him. Instead, he was rested and recharged in Mina's hand. Mina cooed at the little man, smiling as she moved him up to her breasts.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Great, actually!"

"Good!" Smiling, Mina casually removed her shirt and bra, placing Jack on top of her breast. She decided not to put him through too much work.

"You know what to do Jack," she cooed.

Eagerly responding, Jack began to suckle and pleasure Mina's nipples, while Rei looked on jealously.

"Rei? What's wrong?" asked Amy.

"Nothing," replied Rei sarcastically as she attempted to hide her jealousy.

"You're not jealous or anything, are you?"

"Of course not! What made you think that?"

Amy simply giggled. She knew what Rei was thinking.

**************************************************

The plane landed in Tokyo airport without a hitch, and John Lupino walked off with his men in tow.

"Boys, we need to find out where Jack is hiding. Any objections?"

"Just vone boss," responded Dime. "Isn't Jack vith 5 giant vomen?" asked Boris as his Russian accent drawled through his voice.

"I'm aware of that dime. That's why, you're getting these," said Riojas as he snapped his fingers.

Lupino tossed a suitcase at Boris. Boris opened it and inside were 10 grenades, 5 Molotov Cocktails, a Sniper Rifle and 2 Ingrams. Boris smiled.

"All of mine favorites. You know me all too vell Eddie," said Boris as he continued to smile.

"The Finito's and I'll get a place to stay in town. You and Lupino locate Jack. Any problems? No? good." Riojas left with the two Finito brothers. Dime and Lupino looked at each other and nodded. They left the air port and called up a taxi. When the driver pulled up, Lupino shot him and kicked the corpse out of the car. Dime got in the driver's seat and Lupino got in the back and began assembling his favorite gun.