- Text Size +
Chapter 24

When Jack finally came too, he studied his surroundings. He head was still spinning as he found a huge hand descending from the sky. The hand lowered and started stroking him. Then Jack heard Mina's voice.

"Ohh, you're finally awake. I think Amy had a little too much fun with you."

"Mina?"

"Yup. I've been kind of bored with everyone else getting to play with you except for me. Now I get a turn!" she announced happily.

As much as Jack was enjoying this (and he was) he was still incredibly tired from pleasing Amy in her panties. He really wanted to rest a little.

"Uh, Mina? Could you be a little more gentle to start out with? You know, cuddle? Please?"

Mina reluctantly sympathized and simply began stroking and cuddling the tiny Jack, hoping he would regain his strength, spirit, and vigor soon. She caressed him and stroked his head with her index finger. She began cuddling him against her bosom as she stroked him and cuddled him.

Jack was once again in heaven. He was finally getting to rest, and he still gets to enjoy himself. In the last 2 days Jack's luck has gone WAY up. Then again, when you've hit rock bottom, you really don't have anywhere to go but up. Unfortunately though, not always are things going to work out the way you want them too. The girls were sane true, and the serum had worked. However, a brief glimpse of Jack got on the 6 o clock news.

**************************************************
(Note: Heavy Max Payne influence coming up for the remainder of the story. -- FB)

Meanwhile in San Antonio, John Lupino, a big fish in the Riojas crime family, was watching the news when he saw an old nemesis jump between the breasts of a giant sailor scout. He spit his coffee out he was so surprised.

"McCoy is alive!!" he shouted angrily. "Impossible... he died when I blew up the munitions base. How did he survive!?!" Jack's luck had run out, the Riojas crime family's mafia learned that Jack was alive in a matter of minutes. Ann entire mafia army was ready to kill Jack. After what he did to them, you can't exactly blame them... ok, so yes you can. The point is Jack's luck has run out.

**************************************************

Oblivious to the recent developments in San Antonio, Jack continued to enjoy his current state, being hugged between Mina's breasts. He had tried to forget the events over the years, but every now and then, a painful flashback dawned on him, forcing Jack to deal with the hard truth. A similar flashback appeared now, but before it got too bad, Mina interrupted him.

"Are you ready now?"

"Just a little more. Please? I really like this."

Mina obliged while Rei just winced a little at those words. And Jack was once again able to relax. Meanwhile, on the side, Darien looked up at Serena, who had just put him on her shoulder.

"Uh, Serena?"

"Yes?"

"Tell me, do you plan on staying like this forever?"

"Forever? I hadn't thought that far ahead. What's wrong? You don't like me like this?"

"No, of course not!" immediately responded Darien, hoping not to offend Serena. "I just mean that it might be a bit impractical."

"Jack and the others already talked about it. Once Jack's growth serum is mass-produced, we'll be able to stay like this! Isn't that great?"

"Sure..." responded an unsure Darien.