- Text Size +
Chapter 23

Eventually the other girls sat down till they were all in a circle. They were just talking about stuff. Particularly the events which had occurred during the previous day. Amy was starting to already be the party pooper.

"We really should return back to normal." said Amy.

"Aww, come on Amy!" said Rei, Mina, Lita and Serena in unison. Darien would have agreed with Amy, but his voice was being muffled by his girlfriend’s breasts. He could barely breathe she was hugging him against her chest so tight, much less talk. Jack didn't say anything because he was too busy enjoying being Rei's personal thing to stroke, cuddle and love.

"Alright, alright. Uh, Jack?" asked Amy meekly. "Could you, uh, could you come here for a moment?"

"Why?"

"I'll stay big, but there's something I want."

"Sure, what's that?"

"You."

"Me? You sure?"

Amy stood up to her full height, and looked down at Jack. "Yes, I'm sure. Everyone's getting time with people except for me."

"Amy, Amy, Amy, you need to relax," responded Jack shaking his head. "You really need to be livelier!" Of course, Jack's idea of lively is a little more extreme than most people's.

Amy smiled and picked up Jack in her hand. She gave him a BIG kiss as she sat down once again. She stroked him, and kissed him and a few times she licked him.

Jack had to admit, this wasn't bad. If he didn't know better, he'd think some god intended for him to make this formula so he could be loved by 5 goddesses who otherwise would have never known he existed... of course, Jack knew better and chocked this whole thing up to luck.

Amy held Jack, licking him and kissing him before she remembered how much pleasure Lita had gotten before. It seemed so intimate, so pleasurable. So good. She wanted Jack in there.

Jack, meanwhile, was looking at Amy, who's expression had changed to a far more excited one.

"See Amy? Doesn't it feel good to let it out?"

Amy gripped Jack and kissed him once more before lowering him into her panties. "Not as good as this is going to feel!"

From the sides, the other girls were surprised by Amy's sudden change in attitude. Amy was always the shy one, unwilling to do anything, and here she was, ready to have Jack pleasure her. She didn't seem like a different person, but the Amy they knew would never have gotten close to any man that way.

"Are you comfortable down there Jack?" asked Amy.

"Just fine," responded Jack. "Just fine, how about you?"

"I need you, inside me. Please. I haven't gone out a lot with boys, and well, I want you there."

As Jealous as Rei was, she decided that Amy did need to live a little. She decided to hold her jealousy in... For now.

Jack felt around in the darkness, trying to get his bearings. First he felt the cloth of Amy's white panties. Then, he tripped on his own feet in the darkness and fell head first into a wet, moist hole; Amy's vagina.

He pulled his head out just as Amy moaned in pleasure. He began small, simply massaging it and pleasuring it. The whole time Amy was getting wet, REALLY wet.

With no other place to move, Jack began to go insider the Amy's cave. Even from where he was, he could still hear Amy moan in pleasure. Jack smiled. As much as he liked Amy, he always thought the girl was too shy for her own good. He was hoping to change that right now!

Amy on the other hand, was too busy feeling Jack's body move insider her to really think too deeply. She just wanted more of the wonderful feeling Jack was giving her!

Darien, meanwhile was looking at Amy and what she was doing to Jack. He could only wonder if Serena was getting any ideas. Looking at his girlfriend's humongous face, all he could see was a tremendous smile.

Jack had managed to go deeper into Amy, massaging and rubbing himself against different parts of the walls around him. Amy's screams became louder and quicker, as he wondered how much longer Amy would be before she orgasmed. It wouldn't be a pretty sight for him when she did.

Amy screamed in orgasm as waves of her juices flooded Jack out. She reached into her panties and pulled out a very confused and disorientated Jack. His eyes were all swirly.

"We're sinking captain, abandon ship, women and children first..." he said, his eyes still spinning.

Amy smiled and the other girls laughed. All Jack could wonder was who he would end up with next. It didn't matter anyway, he'd pass out soon. He saw a hand reach for him and then there was nothing but blackness.