- Text Size +
Chapter 22

What had been a routine investigation of two drunk patrol boat crewman had turned into rumor after rumor. The drunks, a cruise ship, and even people at the boardwalk had all gave testament that the Sailor Scouts, or Sailor Senshi, had all somehow grown to 115 feet in height, and were with a 6'3 blond man. Channel 4 had sent their news chopper to cover the events.

"Get me closer, Pete!" barked a white faced reporter “The public won't believe this!"

"Sure thing Mr. Griffith."

**************************************************

Jack was getting desperate. "Rei, please, I need a place to hide. Uh, can I hide in your bra?"

"WHAT?!" asked a surprised Rei.

"Please? I don't want anyone seeing me."

Rei wasn't going to let Jack hide in her bra originally. But, when Jack dived off her hand into her cleavage, she wasn't about to fish him out of there on global TV. So, she let Jack stay in her cleavage while the camera's filmed the five of them.

Serena, Mina, Lita and Rei were more than happy to pose for the cameras. Amy, being the sensible one for the most part, was a bit shy. She did always seem to have trouble when it came to having fun. She needs to spend more time with Jack. Not TOO much time with him because if she spends too much time with him then it will start to retard her brain.

A while later Rei pulled Jack out of her cleavage. The cameras had gone and Jack didn't know where they were.

Jack was pretty sure that he wasn't seen by the cameras. His surroundings weren't too bad either. Still, he was worried that with the cameras focused on the 5 girls, someone would end up finding him.


It was nearly half an hour before Rei pulled him out of her bra, holding him, with an angry look on her face.

"Oh great," said Jack. "I pissed off another girl."

"Actually," responded Rei, "I thought it was kind of funny. Seeing someone jump in there like that was cute."

Jack looked at Rei dumbfounded as she giggled at him. "You're not mad?"

"Nope. But next time, I'd appreciate it if you waited till I answered before you dive in." she said winking at him, Rei turned to the other girls, who were walking around.

Jack still hadn't looked around, and had no idea where he was, besides out of Rei's bra. "Uh, Rei? Where are we?"

"We're out in the plains outside the city." said Rei. "This way, there's less people likely to see you and the girls and I." she said with a smile as she sat down and leaned against a rather large rock. She started once again stroking Jack as if he were a mouse or something.