- Text Size +
Chapter 20

When Jack finally came to, it was morning, and he was hung over worse
than he'd been in a long time.

"Uh, where am I," he asked. Struggling to regain his senses, Jack assumed he was at home, and that the mishmash of drunken thoughts in his head was induced by alcohol.

But when Jack couldn't see any windows in his surroundings, he began to worry. In fact, he could only see tiny traces of light above him, and a massive wall of some wet soft wall.

Jack began to wonder exactly what was going on as light flooded in from above him, and a massive hand picked him up, and lifted him out.

"What's going on?!" asked the terrified Jack as the hand took him right in front of a gigantic face. A face he easily recognized as Rei.

"Rei?" The events of the previous day had flooded back into his brain, right up to him out drinking Serena's boyfriend. And the rest was coming back as well.

"Morning sweetie," replied the black haired giantess. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Did I sleep where I think I slept?" asked the hung over teen.

"If you mean my panties, then yes. I hope you were comfortable."

"Considering I hardly remember what happened last night, I can only assume I was."

Looking around, Jack began to see the other girls come to, including Serena, who was holding a hung over Darien in her palm.

"Did you girls sleep well last night?" asked Jack.

"Just fine," responded Mina. Lita and Amy nodded in agreement, while Serena was still tending to Darien.

"I think Darien drank too much," said Serena.

Jack laughed at the comment. "Oh, he's just not used to it, that's all."

"Very funny," responded a still groggy Darien.

"So, asked Rei, now what?"

"I'm hungry." said Serena.

"You're always hungry meatball head." said Jack as he massaged his throbbing head.

"Well then be careful or I might just have a little Jack-Snack." said Serena to Jack. She was a bit cranky in the mornings, she was still upset that he out drank Darien and she hadn't eaten yet. The least she could do is attempt to scare him a bit.

"Yeah right. Your idol threats do not intimidate me." said Jack as he looked at his watch. It was 11:35 AM. "Whoa... I ain’t been up this early in months." said Jack with a yawn.

"Jack, I'm kind of hungry too. Mc Donald’s doesn't serve breakfast past 10:30 so... what are we gonna do for food?" asked Rei as she put Jack down on the ground.

"Yeah, what are we gonna eat today?" asked Lita as Mina and Serena began trying to think of what to eat. Amy was still asleep. Guess she wasn't used to staying up so late. Jack almost never slept so he was fine with it; the others seemed a bit tired and irritable. Amy was gonna be the only one to get a full night's rest it seemed.

"I don't feel like scamming a bunch of people out of food again," responded Rei.

"It wasn't a scam!" replied a slightly insulted Jack. "Okay, who wants fish?"

"Fish?" asked Serena.

"Sure, Darien and I go fishing, grab something, and we cook it."

Darien was still hung over, and unlike Jack, wasn't exactly a heavy drinker. Hangovers and the like were new to him. "Uh, I don't think I'm really up for fishing. Besides, how are we gonna catch enough fish to feed the girls?"

"Good point." Turning to the girls, Jack suddenly hit on an idea. "Hey, do any of you girls go diving?"

Lita and Mina raised their hands as the two walked up to him. "Yeah," said Mina, "but why do you need to know that?"

"I figure the two of you could dive and catch enough fish in your hands for a meal."

"Or," replied Lita, "I could use my electric attack on the water and shock some fish to the surface."

Jack had suddenly remembered the stories of Sailor Jupiter having command over electricity. But at her size, her power may be amplified as well. It could be dangerous.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure..."

"It'd be easier," replied Lita.

"Think of the harm it could pose to the environment," Mina said.

"To hell with the environment," said our Capitalist Bourgeois hero. "Shock 'em to hell and back."

Jack saw the huge flash of electricity and the water light up like a nuclear bomb! Fish rose to the surface pre-cooked courtesy of Lita.

"Ok... memo to myself. Never piss Lita off," said Jack as he stared at the hundreds of fish that rose to the water. The girls laughed as they moved in to get the fish. They left none for Jack so he went fishing HIS way. With dynamite, a shotgun and a net.

5 minutes, 7 bullets and 2 sticks of dynamite later, Jack came back with at least 20 fish! He and Darien ate what they could and the rest went to the girls. Jack even made a special juice for Darien that was guaranteed to cure hangovers.

"Ok Darien, drink some wake-up-juice." said Jack as he handed a shot glass full of the red steaming liquid to Darien.

"Are you sure it's safe?" asked Darien as he remembered what happened the last time he took something from Jack.

"Just drink it already. Don't be a baby." said Jack in an annoyed tone. Darien drank the shot, his eyes immediately widened.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! WATER!! WATER!!" shouted Darien as he held his neck which felt like it was on fire. He jumped to the showers and let the shower water run down his throat. Jack went in after him and dragged an unconscious Darien out of the hut.

"I thought you said it would wake him up?" said Rei. Serena looked like she wanted to strangle Jack.

"Relax, that's just reflex. In about 5 minutes, he'll wake up as alert as a priest at a playground." said Jack as he laid Darien next to Serena.

"Jack!" shouted an angry Serena. "What the hell did you do to Darien?"

"Relax," responded Jack. "He'll be fine. I cured your insanity, didn't I?"

Serena was going to smash Jack before he spoke, but then relented to his seeming “experience” in these matters. So she left him alone.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later, Darien was back to normal, with his hangover gone, and looking more cheerful than he did when he woke up.

"You need to trust me Serena. I won't hurt your boyfriend, or feed him poison. You'd think by now you'd trust me."

Serena said nothing, but took a good look at Darien, holding him up, and examining him. After determining that nothing was wrong, she went back to her meal, offering Darien one of her fish.

'You'd figure by now the girls would trust me,' thought Jack. 'After all, I did make them giantesses. And here we are. Eating fish on the beach, at about noon...'

Realizing that noon was quickly approaching, Jack realized it wouldn't be long before the hordes of beachgoers came. Meaning that the girls would have to find somewhere else to hang out.