- Text Size +
Chapter 19

The girls, Jack and Darien reached the shore. They all lay out, Serena with Darien and Rei with Jack. Lita complained that she wanted her turn with Jack, but Jack was still spooked from the encounter at sea. Only one thing left to do after an exhausting swim, party.

It was amazing what could be done with some torches, as Lita went and picked out the torches usually used to keep bugs away, and placed them down on by where Serena and the others were. Conveniently, she found a stereo left behind by one of the beachgoers and brought that back as well.

Serena was explaining the events of the day while the other girls started to dance to the music from the stereo. Rei meanwhile, was enjoying Jack.

Of all the people there, Darien was having the hardest time taking it all in.

"So let me get this straight. Jack was working on a growth serum as a science project, you drank an untested version and went nuts. The other girls saved you, but Jack knows who you all are. Then you all volunteered to drink his new serum, and now just want a good time?"

"That's right," answered Serena. Carrying Darien off, she put him on the ground and started dancing. "Come on Darien! Let's dance!"

Darien looked around for a second, seeing Jack clearly enjoying himself with the other girls. He had even made up with Lita, who had Jack dancing on her breasts at one point!

"Uh, Serena, I'm not sure if this is a good idea..."

"Oh, don't be such a wuss. You know I'll be careful. Not to mention how many little people would want to dance with me..."

Initially Darien was sticking to his senses. Jack then decided to intervene.

"Here Darien, drink some of this. You'll feel a whole lot better." said Jack as he gave Darien a shot glass.

"What's in it?" asked Darien suspiciously.

"ItÂ’s a chocolate Sunday, just drink it damn it."

"Well.... ok. But, just one." said Darien as he drank the shot glass of Tequila. One led to two, which lead to three... dozen, which of course led to a shit load of beer and other crap. With Darien's common sense thrown out the window, Jack, Darien and the 5 giant girls continued to party.

A little bit later Jack and Darien got into a drinking game while the girls looked on cheering for whoever they wanted to win.

"One Tequila!" said Jack as he downed another shot.

"Two Tequila!" said Darien.

"Three Tequila!" Jack said. He then saw Darien black out and fall to the floor. "And that's floor." said Jack as he downed yet another shot of Tequila.

Rei, Mina and Lita cheered and praised Jack. Serena and Amy pouted. Darien couldn't hold his liquor and he blacked out. Serena picked up her little boyfriend and sighed as Amy wondered if he may have gotten Alcohol poisoning. Jack assured her it would take WAY more Tequila to do that.

Finally, several shots of Tequila and a few dozen beers later, Jack too blacked out while partying with Rei. He was gonna have a major hangover when he woke up.